Be My Bitch

Story Info
Get your sluttiest outfit, and become my femme slave!
5.3k words
4.5
61.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so glad you agreed to be my slut – I've been searching for a crossdressing hussy I can train to be my personal tart for some time now, and I'm certain I can teach you to fit the bill.

I understand your fantasy is to be dressed as a sexy sissy and have your manhood and your cherry fucked right out of you. This pleases me, as I enjoy nothing better than using and abusing tramps like you. I shall bend you to my will before I ease my dildo inside you and rhythmically pump every inch of its length past your tight ring. You'll squeal like a teenage girl for me and beg for more shame as I wring every drop of cum from your feminised cocklet. I shall enjoy every moment of your total humiliation as you realise you'll never orgasm as a man again and accept your place is to serve my whims.

I am a very demanding mistress, and you'll have to come up to my standards if you wish to feel my slippery strapon cock invading those pretty nether regions. Do you think you're up to the task? Are you sure? Think carefully as there will be consequences for any mistakes you make.

And no, dear, that isn't a warning, it's a promise. Yes, there will be pleasure. But for each slip-up you make, there will be pain too. I want you to understand that before I take you any further.

Good girl. I just knew you would be perfect.

First things first, then. Get on your knees before me and bow your head.

Repeat after me: "I want be your willing little slut more than anything. I swear I will do exactly as I am ordered, without hesitation and with enthusiasm. No matter how much shame I feel, no matter how embarrassing your instructions are, no matter how excruciating the pain or pleasure. I will serve and obey you."

Good girl.

Do you already have a femme name? Something you call yourself when you get secretly dolled up and stroke that tiny stiffy until you spurt in your knickers?

No matter. I don't care. From now on, you're simply "Slut". You will answer to your new name whenever I use it.

And now I've rechristened you, my first instruction is this, Slut:

Get undressed, and make it sexy.

Quiet, Slut – I don't want to hear your complaints or protests. You belong to me now and should I choose to play with you again, I shall expect you to do better. We shall deal with your insolence later. You speak only when I speak to you. Is that clear?

Oh, I do hope you didn't forget my title. I'm not "mistress". If you're to be the girl, why should I not claim my rightful role as the man? My correct title is "Master". We shall add another three punishment points each time you neglect to address me properly, Slut.

Hm, I can see we have a lot of work to do. I believe I told you to make it sexy. Do you think that was seductive? Was that a beguiling striptease that turns your dominatrix on? No, I don't think so either. That's six more punishment points you're earned already, and we don't even have you dressed yet. Not a promising beginning, is it?

No, Slut, it isn't. I shall keep totting those punishment points up and we'll just see how many demerits you've earned when we're done. I shall decide what to do with you when we know how much punishment you've earned. And you can start by adding six punishment points to the tally if you haven't shaved every hair from the neck down. I insist my whores are clean-shaven, moisturised and smooth all over.

So. Let's find out what your furtive collection of feminine clothing looks like. Fetch your transvestite wardrobe from wherever you have it squirrelled away... I'm sure there's a bag or a box hidden in the back of your closet, perhaps even placed innocuously on a top shelf or pushed far under a bed. I want to see what we already have to work with. Everything. From earrings and wigs to shoes and lipsticks. I shall examine them to see whether they're suitably trampy for my feminising tastes and then we can assemble an outfit for your first taste of submission to me.

Well done, my Slut. But you were a little slow... I expect you to show a lot more urgency when I issue an instruction, not scamper off as though you had all the time in the world. That's another three punishment points. You're already racking those up, aren't you?

Now put them down here so I can inspect them.

Well, I have to admit it's not a bad collection. I can tell you've spent some time dreaming of becoming the fuckslut I'm going to transform you into. I'll bet you've spent hours in your pretty clothes stroking your clit and dreaming of submission. Are those sissy stains I see? I hope not, because every garment I put you in that has a stain on it will cost you a punishment point.

Listen carefully, Slut. When it comes to my boigirls, I find that only four colours are truly suitable to display their decadent and lascivious nature.

Virginal white is satisfactory, although I have serious doubts about how truly virginal and pure you are. White is for brides about to give up their maidenhood and so there's always room in a sissy's wardrobe for at least one snow-white nightie, negligee or knicker and bra set. It wouldn't be the same to feel a stiff cock working its way inside you for the first time if you weren't wearing white, now would it? Lying on your back, whimpering as your yielding hole is violated and you're introduced to the world of sissy whoredom is a much better experience if you're head to toe in girly white.

Of course, I understand you look and feel prissy in pink, too. Either baby pink or hot pink is also acceptable. Pink reinforces your girlishness and tells me your masculinity is all gone, subsumed by the pretty doll you've become for me. Pink shows off your vulnerability, and I admit I chuckle each time I spread a pair of pink stocking-clad legs and see pink panties covering a tiny clitstick as I prepare to ravage the femmy opening beneath them.

Personally, though, I prefer my tarts to look a little more promiscuous. I like them to be honest about just how depraved they are. I never knew a sissy that wasn't amenable to being used every which way. Most secret crossdressers like you dream of being tranny tarts for their dommes, and white or pink just doesn't brazenly proclaim that as loud as some other colours might.

With that in mind, then, the second-best colour to wear when you worship your Master is red. Bright, whorish carmine. Red lingerie proclaims to the world you're an unrepentant trollop who desires nothing more in the world than to sexually serve me. I can tell seeing yourself entirely in red gets your heart racing, doesn't it Slut? You're the very definition of scarlet woman when you're clad in ruby red intimates, and that only makes me wetter as I hear my desperate slave beg for my cock.

But naturally all of those are trumped by black. Sexy, sophisticated black underwear should be the mainstay of any sissy's outfit. Black seduces, black oozes sexuality, black goes with anything... and my sissy should be ready to go with anything, or anyone, I tell her to. Black underwear is for sissy maids, for naughty schoolgirls, and for exhibitionist prostitutes. What could be better than pounding a long black strapon into a willing tart on her hands and knees wearing frilly finery, fuck-me heels and fishnets in midnight black?

Bear this in mind, my Slut, as we get you dressed. You will add three punishment points for every piece of clothing you don that isn't one of those four colours.

Similarly, real women understand the appeal of fabrics as well as how to wear them properly; I require my Slut to do the same.

Sheer hints at the smooth feminine flesh beneath, adding to your humiliation as you stand before me fully clothed and yet almost naked. I expect my toys to revel in their exhibitionism, displaying their elegant bodies as fully as they share their innermost carnal inclinations. Opaque, on the other hand, creates a sharp contrast against the uncovered areas of my Slut's skin. It is vital you know the correct way to wear both if you are to become the ultimate in simpering demasculated sextoys for me.

The sissy secret is this: outfits are worn in layers. Each layer should be visible beneath the others so I can see exactly how demeaning and humiliating your attire is. Opaque items should be closest to your skin and sheer items should be draped in soft layers over the top.

I fully expect your clit to stiffen as you dress for me, but there'll be discipline in store if I can't rub your clothing layers against each other and force my Slut to curl her toes with the erotic charge that builds up as her provocative apparel arouses her. If I choose to blindfold you, you'll still be able to hear the soft rustle of your outfit beneath my stimulating touch.

Satins and silks are utterly necessary, of course. The slippery smoothness against the skin, the way my fingers glide over them, the constant caress of frictionless fabric... these will be the rewards of your subservience, my dear. Ultra-feminine and completely sissy, they should form the basis of your outfits. Camisoles and French knickers will make my Slut feel far more powder-puff if they're silk or satin. Just think how much better a bra would feel if it's satin cups were to slither across your nipples...

Lace is another fundamental material for a true sissy. Lace trims or frills show my Slut pays attention to every little detail she can in order to heighten my desire and enhance her own femininity. Think about lace-top stockings, or the tiers of soft lace across the bottom of a pair of rhumba knickers. Imagine a plain bra and how much sluttier it would be with a dash of lace decoration. Consider how arousing it is to cup your shaven balls and clit inside pure lace knickers. Yes, I can tell you know what I mean, you little whore.

But lace isn't the only sheer option, my Slut. Organza or soft mesh can really show off a sissy's body while encasing it in a blissful cloud of almost-there lingerie. Whether it's nightgowns, skirts or petticoats you won't be able to resist feeling of being helplessly on show as it rasps against you. Nylon, of course, displays your sissy charms equally as well and delivers a delicious wispy feeling on your sensitive skin.

Of course eventually, inevitably, every would-be wench surrenders to her fetishistic and outrageously sexualised tendencies. That's where leather, rubber and PVC enter the scene. Do you possess any perverted female clothing in those materials, Slut? Well? Sooner or later you'll beg me to put you in a leather corset and make you my bondage slut, I'm sure. You're already revealing your most immoral yearnings with that erect clit of yours.

The only material I utterly forbid you to wear is cotton. Ugly plain cotton is out of the question for a swishy girly tart like you. Every time I order you to wear something and the only option you have is cotton, I shall add three more punishment points to your total. I do hope you're keeping count, Slut.

Look at you, naked and about to be led on your journey into the land of sissy bliss. You can't wait, can you Slut?

I suppose we should get you dressed, then, my eager little kitten.

First of all, foundation garments. These are essential for two reasons. First of all they create a girlier figure, and secondly the sensation of being bound inside your clothes will remind you of your status as my sissy slave.

I expect a whore like you to wear a corset – you certainly need one with that awful manly figure you have. I don't mind if it's a waist nipper, a waspie or a full overbust affair just as long as it's sexy and tight. I want to watch you squirm into its firm embrace, struggling to squeeze into it as it wraps around your body and moulds your womanly curves. I will accept a girdle, although I shall be very disappointed if it isn't open at the bottom. Access to your soon-to-be ravished bottom is critical.

If you don't own a single example of the most basic piece of shapewear a woman can possess, you've just earned another six punishment points, Slut. I expect you to have at least one corset if I choose to use you again in future.

Next you'll require a bra. Every woman has bras... how can they show off their breasts to leering men if they can't wrap them in lace, satin or silk and push them up and out? Surely you have at least one in that hidden stash of garments. Let me see your favourite. Slide the straps up your arms to your shoulders and feel it hug those girly tits. Now fasten it. I want it as tight as it can be around your bust. I want you to be constantly reminded you're wearing it later when I force you to squirt your filthy girl-juice into your matching knickers. Make sure the straps are adjusted – nothing says sloppy whore like loose bra straps, and I won't have my Slut neglecting anything about her appearance.

If you can't pay attention to detail, I'll soon teach you to do so. Six punishment points if you don't have a slutty bra to put on. A mere three if your bra and panties do not match. I will not overlook such infractions.

How many punishment points have you earned, Slut? That many, already? My, my... we have quite a way to go yet. But I am a reasonable Master, and so I shall give you a choice. You may gently rub that clitty as I dress you. I don't see the point of denying sluts the pleasure they so obviously crave at my hands. But there is a price to pay. If you wish to debase yourself by touching yourself in front of me, we can add another twenty punishment points to that score.

Your choice, Slut. But if you opt to masturbate through your tarty clothes, you'd better not cum. Any unauthorised orgasm will result in the most severe of correctional measures, and I'm sure you don't want to discover what that is. Tease yourself, but if you're close to the edge, you must stop immediately.

Now it's time for stockings. I'm quite sure you love stockings on your shemale legs. So feminine, so sexy, and so humiliating. Gossamer, opaque, fishnet, whalenet... whichever you have. I don't even mind if they're hold-up or you need a suspender belt. Of course, seamed black, frilled tops and reinforced heels and toes firmly clipped to lacy suspenders are my personal favourites. Do you have any? Or perhaps you feel you can be a proper harlot for me in fishnets? No matter. As long as they aren't those awful tights which deny your Master easy access to your back passage when your ankles are over my shoulders – because they'll cost you another three punishment points.

Roll up your stockings and ease them over your hairless, slender legs. They feel divine, do they not? Fasten them if they require it, otherwise make sure the tops are smoothed out and even. If they have seams, you had best make sure they are straight now. I do not want to have to correct you later.

I simply cannot believe a debauched pantywaist like you does not own a single pair of stockings. But if that is the case, you have just earned another ten punishment points. I will not have my Slut underdressed for her fucking.

I think knickers should come next, don't you? A sexy slattern like you needs something to catch and contain her cum when she helplessly orgasms with her Master's plastic length inside her. Or do you? Perhaps if you wear a truly tiny skimpy thong which can't contain your girlified erection, I can bend you double and squirt your own load onto your painted face. Would that make you feel like a real hussy, Slut? I bet it would. All women love a hot splatter of cum on their faces and I confess I would enjoy watching the blissful horror in your heavily made-up eyes as you seal your sissy fate with blasts of your own girl-goo.

Choose your undies and put them on for me, Slut. Slowly... I want to watch you shiver and squirm as they glide across your stockings and over your thighs. Wiggle into them. Make sure they're properly in place. Notice they went over your stockings? That's so I can take advantage of my Slut for my pleasure without having to remove more of her pretty lingerie than is absolutely necessary. You'll look like a real degenerate libertine when they hang from your ankle as you moan and groan and take my dildo deep inside you.

Shoes, next. When it comes to footwear, I don't care what my strumpet wears so long as they match the rest of her outfit and have towering high heels. You will receive one more punishment point for each inch lower than six. Ten more punishment points if they are a different colour to the lingerie you're wearing. And if you're about to tell me you do not have a pair of women's shoes to wear for your deflowering, I shall express my displeasure with twenty punishment points.

How many punishment points does that make, sissy girl?

That's an awful lot, isn't it? The fear and trepidation in your eyes is a powerful aphrodisiac, Slut. Seeing you trembling before me, your manliness all swallowed up by your sexy clothing, is a real turn-on. I could eat you alive right now, but we have so much more to do together before I slake my lust on you.

Bend over.

What a pretty bum you have, Slut. Just ripe for fucking. But first let's see how well it can take a spanking. Sluts must learn their place before their Masters, and I'm more than happy to demonstrate yours.

You look so frightened and vulnerable – it's making me so wet to see just how scared you are of taking your punishment like a woman. If I just dip my finger into my pussy like this... ooh, yes. Look how it glistens. That's what you've done to me, Slut.

Now really make me horny. Spank yourself once for every punishment point you've earned. Alternate between buttocks – and make it sting! If I catch you going easy, there'll be no fucking for you later. So you'd best make it smart.

That's right. Count them off for me. And thank me between each spank.

Say it.

Say "Thank you Master for making me into a girl. I love punishing myself to make your pussy wet" after each whack.

Good Slut.

Keep going. Say it louder.

That's right, my naughty little Slut. You're making your Master very, very horny indeed. I can't wait to thrust inside your freshly-spanked arse and hear your shocked gasps. Perhaps we can practice your high-pitched yelping while you're being royally screwed by my big fat black dildo? Would you like that, Slut? Keep slapping those cheeks, then. I want to see red handprints decorating them.

Is that it? All finished? Awww, are you crying just like a sissy girl should? Good Slut. You make your Master very proud to own such a whimpering feminised trollop.

Now for the good news. As well as punishment points, I'll also award you princess points.

As a reward for pleasing me, you may have five princess points for each girly item you've put on to look your sluttiest for me. That's five each for your corset, bra, stockings, knickers and shoes. And an extra ten points if they're all the same colour.

You may also have five princess points if you wear the following for your Master: garters for your stockings, girly gloves, dangly earrings, a wig, lipstick, a choker or necklace, and a ribbon or ring around the base of your engorged clit to make it stand out as far as it can.

I shall also give you one princess point for each toe or fingernail you have painted.

All counted up, Slut? How many does that make? Really? My, you have done well.

But what shall we spend your princess points on, Slut? What do you think would be a suitable reward for my dainty, dominated fucktoy?

Crawl between my legs while I decide. Put your face to my dripping wet cunt and start lapping, Slut. I want a filthy lezzy licking from you, whore... you can be my subby dyke while I think up a suitable treat for you. Get that tongue in there, bitch, and make your Master cum on your face. Pay attention to my clit, too. God, that's good. Right there. Harder, you fucking Slut.

Are you still rubbing that tiny clitty inside its girly covering? Are you leaking yet, Slut? Are you imagining the world of pleasure you're about to be initiated into?

12