Be My Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, stop! No rubbing yourself until I explode on your face! I'm so close... keep using that mouth on your Master's hole! Use every inch of that pathetic tongue and smear my cunt over your makeup! I'm so close to cumming... there! Oh God! Oh my sweet fucking Slut!

Phew, Slut. I enjoyed that. You are a talented tongue-slave, aren't you? But now I want to move on to the main act. Scoot back slightly, but remain kneeling.

I hope you have a dildo of your own, Slut. Or at least a butt plug. How can you ever expect to take my long, thick strapon if you haven't been practicing how to stretch that pristine girl hole? I'll give you an extra five princess points for a plug, and ten for a dildo. Five more if either vibrates.

Now lube it up. Make sure you get it nice and wet because even a tramp like you will need help sliding it into your plump bottom. All ready?

Pull your knickers down and turn around. I want to see that gorgeous fuckable arse. Get your face down and put your bottom as high in the air as it will go. Look at that... ripe and ready. My princess's tight peach is ready to be split in two!

Spread yourself open for me, Slut. Use some of the lube on your fingers to grease up your sphincter. Ooh, does that feel delicious? Is the cold lube making your soon-to-be fucked opening tingle? Get it nice and squishy, or you'll suffer the consequences.

Rub your toy around your hole. Let the very tip circle your quivering ring. Are you ready, my Slut?

Tell me.

Say "Please, Master, please let your horny sissy whore fuck her pussy hole for your pleasure".

Again. Louder. And make it more girly. I like my sissies to have high-pitched womanly voices when they beg for cock.

Again. Keep rubbing the toy against your hole.

Very nice, Slut, we'll make a real fucking whore of you yet.

Now push it in. Slowly. I want to watch as you're impaled for my enjoyment for the very first time. I don't care how much it hurts. Let it push past your tight defences but don't let it go all the way in yet. Now ease it out again – don't let the tip leave your arse, though. Hold it there for a second, and then push it back in.

Keep going. I want to see you slowly, agonisingly get that first inch inside you. The first is always the hardest, Slut. But once you've managed it, the rest will be easy for a cock-craving harlot like you. I can see you're struggling, but just relax and take deep breaths. Stop resisting it.

There we go. It's in now, isn't it? Can you feel it holding your walls apart? My little sissy princess is taking her first cock for my amusement, and you're loving it aren't you Slut?

Less of the grunting, however. That's not very ladylike, now it is? I want to hear exquisite squealing moans as my whore's arsehole swallows every inch. Push further. Fill yourself up and complete your transformation into my beautiful bottom-banged bitch boi.

Ooh, yes, just like that. Your hard little clitty tells me you're loving this, Slut. Admit it. Put aside your shame and thank your Master.

Say it, Slut... don't force me to punish you again.

Tell me "Your Slut thanks you, Master, for filling her girly hole with thick cock. Slut loves cock and loves pleasing you."

Again, and this time I'd better believe you're a simpering girl who's truly grateful for an arse full of hard dick.

Good Slut.

Now leave it deep inside you and pull up your panties. I want that toy held firmly inside you with no chance of slipping out. You'd best hold it in, or there'll be hell to pay. You told me you wanted your masculinity to be buried in girly clothes before it was penetrated. Do not disappoint your Master now.

Turn around. Let me look into those eyes. Let me see into your soul, Slut. I want to savour this moment, your total humiliation at my hands. Here you are, dressed like a cheap hooker and stuffed full of cock – and you're loving it aren't you. Your wide, tearful eyes betray you. Every time your arse twitches around the length embedded in you, your face gives away the sheer pleasure I have inflicted on you.

And just look how stiff that clitty is now. You can't get enough of this, can you, Slut? Hopelessly addicted to crossdressing and anal sex, aren't you? You can tell me, Slut... I'm your Master now and you can share your shameful desires with me. We'll be exploring your humiliating fetishes in greater depth than this in future, I guarantee.

But only if you tell me what it is you're loving most about your current predicament.

Out loud, Slut.

Louder!

Well, it's a good job I enjoy that, too – you are a lucky Slut, to have such an understanding Master. Think what your friends would say if they could see how you spend your time. Imagine their laughter if they knew you dolled yourself up and fucked yourself to satisfy me. Is that pretty blush I see shame? Just because you abase yourself in coquettish outfits to fulfil your need to be demeaned by your Master?

Oh, slut, we're going to have such fun now. Free that throbbing clit from your knickers, my girl. No stroking yet. I want to watch it bob and twitch for a moment.

Now, how good a Slut have you been for me? How many princess points did you earn? That many? I am a generous Master, aren't I?

As you've been obedient and did as I instructed, I'll let you have your reward. You are going to orgasm for me. I will show you how and you'll cum only when I tell you. Is that clear, Slut? If I see that sissy stick spurt before I've given permission – or if I tell you to cum and you don't do so immediately – I'll know you didn't deserve your climax and I'll be locking your disobedient organ away until you learn to do as you are told.

But if you can jerk your filthiness out exactly when I instruct, I shall give you what you want most of all – a good hard rogering with my long plastic cock.

Take a hold of your clit, Slut.

Now stroke it for me – you have exactly as many strokes to bring yourself off as you have princess points. Each time you stroke, I want to hear you say "Thank you for making me your sissified Slut, Master" in the most girlish voice you can manage. And when you reach your final ten strokes, I shall count you down.

Are you ready, Slut? Begin.

Rub your clit for me. Do it. Wank that filthy rod for your Master. Earn my approval and I promise you I will fuck you hard enough to make your pretty head spin.

Would you like that, whore? I bet you would. Keep stroking. Do not speed up. Imagine my breasts pressed against your back as I slowly force my way into your most private entrance with my giant phallus.

Stroke for me, my cumslut slave.

Can you conceive how it will feel when I pound you like a horny fuckhappy bimbo, slamming in and out of that jiggling bum of yours? Grind that toy inside you, and try to envisage how you'll feel being owned and penetrated by your Master. Helpless to resist as I open you up and bottom out in that pretty, well-spanked arse.

Keep moving on that cock inside you... I want you to feel every part of it purging the manliness from you, turning you into my simpering wanton sissified Slut.

Don't stop stroking.

Are you close, little girl? Shall I count you down now? Beg for your Master's permission to cum. I want to hear you say the words. Squeal it for me: "Please Master, may your sissified girly Slut cum?"

That's very good indeed, Slut.

Ten.

This is only the start of my plans for you, whore.

Nine.

You'll be meeting my domme friends and amusing them soon. I can't wait to see you mincing around serving them in your maid uniform.

Eight.

They'll bring their squirting strapons and we'll gangfuck you doggy-style as we laugh and video your total emasculation.

Seven.

You'll be the star of our bukkake party, on your hands and knees dressed in silk and satin as you're stuffed full of thick dildos.

Six.

You'll be spanked hard as we take turns ramming into your dirty holes, double-ending you as you squirm and moan with delight.

Five.

You'll beg us to go deeper and harder and faster and tell us you love being remade into a girly porn star we can abuse at our leisure.

Four.

And once you're accustomed to our cocks splitting you wide open, you'll be our Slut for ever.

Three.

If you're a good little tramp for us, we might flip you onto your back and let you wank your tiny stiff penis as we watch and jeer.

Two.

You'll become our girlfriend, cum-covered deep-fucked tranny wankslave – and you'll crave the humiliation we dole out, Slut!

One!

We might even let you cum on our stockings and boots, but you'll be licking your mess up as we spank you!

And... cum for me!

Cum now, you filthy fucking whore! Spurt that mess onto your sexy clothes, onto your hands, onto the floor... a toy in your arse and your Master frigging herself to orgasm as her slutty bitch-slave has her orgasm wrenched out of her! Cum for me as you imagine yourself being my ass-pounded mincing fairy for the rest of your life!

Oh, my Slut... that was very well done. I think you have earned more training from your Master. Shall I fetch my strapon and teach you the meaning of true submission? I know you want to stop now. I know when you masturbated in private this is when you'd strip your clothes from your body in shame.

But that was then. Now you are my Slut, and I am your Master. I decide when you may undress. And I decide when your torment stops.

Fetch my strapon, Slut. Let's see what you've learned so far.

12