Beach Bitch Brawl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers

"Jenn, I know just how strong, how powerful you are. I saw you get that other blonde a few weeks ago." Julia spoke for the first time in a while. I remembered the last time I had been on the beach. "You thrashed her."

"Yeah I know. But that was then. And right now that little blonde used her kids as some sort of human shield."

The whole scene had ended sour. What had made it worse was after that bitch and her husband left I had tried to check out the scene. The guy I had noticed earlier smiling at me was back with his redheaded girl lying down, pashing her. He rolled her onto her tummy. He raised his head and slowly untied her bikini top. Then he rolled her over onto her back again pulling the top off. I couldn't help watching. It was as if my eyes were fixed on them. She had such great tits too. Everything I saw made things worse. He slid his hands over her breasts, cupping them. They were tonguing each other. I saw their tongues dive around in one another's mouths. I clenched my fists digging my nails into my palms. I saw them tilting their heads. I saw them grope each other. I smacked a fist into the palm of the other hand. I was growling, seething with anger.

After awhile, Cassie and Joan got their things together and said bye, saying they had plans for the afternoon. I guess I was lousy company for them. But all I could do was think back to how much fun that guy had been, how nice he was. And then the other guy -- the one with the red head. I sighed. Julia got up and went to get some food from her car. Some guy chatted her up on the way. She came back, her face wreathed in smiles. "He asked for my phone number. "

I almost spat. "I wish he had asked for mine when I talked to him."

"Jenn, Joan was right, Don't fret. It's not worth it truly its not."

"Whatever, I am going for a swim."

But the swim left me feeling no better.

I was still fuming when I stepped out of the water. I was wringing wet, my t-shirt clung to me leaving very little to the imagination, my longish brunette hair hung down in thick strands. I was walking up the sand to where my towel and bag were, looking forward to lying in the sun and reading for a while again, when a young blonde walked straight into me and spilt her drink down my back.

I turned round and stared at her, more furious then ever. "What are you doing? You watch where you are going!" My fists clenched, almost without me knowing.

She glared back at me, as if sizing me up, I could almost see her thinking "She's a bit overweight, big tits but a plump tummy and her ass is too big, she's curvy but not in my class". Then she spoke sharply "Hey you settle down! There's no reason to be bitchy it was an accident."

Her stare was making me boil with anger. After everything that had happened this day, after the disappointment, after that little blonde making me feel small and weak and bettering me in that stand off even after I had beaten her, I wanted to lash out, I wanted a real fight. I looked around.

The blood rushed to my face as I returned her gaze measuring her up as well thinking "A year or two younger than me, better built, taller, no extra flesh except on those oversized breasts. She fits into that white string bikini much better then I could; a real boy magnet and doesn't she just know it. Just the sort of slut I want to get my claws into. Just step out of line one more time girl and I will show you who is queen bitch." Still, I tried to put the fight out of my mind and be polite and spoke softly. "Well hey I m not bitchy. I just asked you to be more careful." She glared at me, a sneer flashing across her face. My voice started losing whatever calm it still had. "Why are you glaring at me like it's my fault? It was yours - you weren't looking where you were going" I couldn't help adding a mutter under my breath "stupid rude slut..."

"I heard that. I heard what you said. You called me a slut you damn fat whore!"

"Don't call me names" I spat. I could tell that she was just spoiling for a fight with her hands on her hips and her eyes glaring at me, saying nothing. "Don't call me names" I repeated my patience nearly spent. "First of all" I jabbed my finger at her, "it is your fault. It is you who walked into me. And second," my finger darting at her again "you called me a bitch before I could say anything. You have a real problem."

"I did not! I just said you were bitchy but I'll say it now: you are a bitch! What's more you look like a drunk whore from some wet t-shirt competition that lost in the first round. Look at those nipples poking out, you getting hot for something aren't you bitch?"

My cheeks flushed a deeper red. I glanced down to see she was right - my breasts were making my t-shirt jiggle. I sneered back at her. She needed to be put in her place and I was relishing the thought of being the one to do put her there. I spoke, quiet, slow, and menacing. "Stuff you, wake up to yourself you stupid girl and get out of my way or I'll move you out of my way." Any shred of courtesy long-gone, I stepped forward looking right in her face, confident she would back down.

She stood her ground till we were almost tit-to-tit glaring at each other. "Go ahead and try."

"She's called my bluff I can't just ignore this," I thought to myself. I glanced around; our argument had attracted attention there was a small crowd, mainly young guys. "If I back off they'll think I'm a wimp. Any way I know I can beat this slut." Then, making my mind up, if in truth I had not made it up when she first bumped me, I pushed forward my hands on her shoulders and my voice cold. "Now kindly fuck off."

"No way!" She grabbed hold of my shoulders and pushed back.

I pushed her again, putting my whole body weight into it, glad at times like these of the extra pounds, forcing her back a couple of steps. I smiled. The blonde growled, she looked pissed that I had forced her back. So she kneed me aiming for my groin. I dropped back a foot or so but her knee hit my thigh hard.

"Who's smiling now?" she mocked.

"Fuck you slut", I staggered back. Resolving to teach her a lesson she would never forget, I closed on her, spat in her face and then slapped it repeatedly while pushing my body against hers.

"Ow!" she cried. She seemed surprised that oh so pretty face was getting slapped, I was sure she'd never had anyone stand up to her before. She wrapped her arms around me and reached down to seize my bikini bottom tugging it hard giving me a nasty wedgie. I knew she wanted to buy time but was sure she wouldn't get far- I wouldn't let her.

"Damn you bitch" I renewed my push trying to get her off balance, to push her right down on the sand. Putting my weight behind it, I reached behind her back and dug my nails into her skin; raking and feeling it split open. I smirked and spat in her face again just as she opened her mouth. I chuckled as a glob of spit landed on her tongue.I was enjoying myself now. It felt so good. All my fury, all my pent up anger was finally going. And I was sure I would smash this bitch. I could just see her lying on her back whimpering. And even more, I could see how my win would make Julia so hot, so subbie. Just like it had before. And then there were the guys. "Oh yes", I whispered, "bring it on." The blonde screamed, pushed back at my chest and grabbed my tits through my thin wet shirt squeezing on them digging her finger into my flesh.

"It will take more than that you squealing blonde," I sneered. More determined yet, I pushed again hooking one leg behind hers and shoved my body at her with all my strength. She staggered back a pace or so. Her fingers dug in: "Fuck that hurt but I'm going to get this slut in front of me down and begging for mercy" I thought as I clawed at her back digging my nails in harder as she twisted my tits savagely ripping my shirt open. Pushing my head below her face I brought it up sharply against her chin, head butting her.

"Wham bam that's right bitch you're sprawled on your back on the sand, just where a blonde belongs. You tore my shirt from top to bottom, bloody useless now. I'll get you for that" I sneered. My tits bounced freely as my ruined shirt hung open. Avoiding her attempts to kick out at my legs, I jumped in to straddle her, my knees on either side of her torso, slapping her face with my palms, watching her head being rocked back and forth. "I'm going to smash you, you little whore."

She balled her fists and swung hard at my face, raining blows so hard and so fast she pushed me away. I rolled on the sand and got up hurriedly reaching my feet a second or so after the blonde who moved in quick, lashing with her fists at my face again. "I going to beat you back yet you fat bitch" she sneered as I staggered back from her upper cut. I tasted my own blood dribbling from my stinging split lips.

I circled her thinking "I'm heavier then she is, I was winning when I used my weight, I got to get in close to avoid those full powered extended punches of hers." I circled her again looking for the moment to rush in. The growing crowd stood back giving us room. Suddenly she charged at me, I sidestepped and grappled with her but not before copping another punch on my cheek making me cry out loudly.

I grabbed at her back. I wanted to crush the air out of her lungs with a bear hug. Instead somehow I tore the strap of her bikini top. I lost my temper altogether and jabbed my nails deep in her back. I felt the skin rupture and sniggered. Her hands clawed at my ass ineffectively, ripping my bikini bottom. I remembered I was not trying to inflict pain but beat her and so focused on squeezing her, on crushing out the air. I hung on even though I knew my bikini bottom was sliding down. I knew I had it won, I just knew it as I told myself "She's desperate, I got it won, just hold on a bit more and she will give in."

She bit my neck and shoulders, her teeth clung then as she jerked her head came away with a piece of flesh.

I howled. "Fuck! Oh arrh!" I released my grasp a bit; just enough for her to force me back and step free. Her bikini top and my bikini bottom slid to the sand as she stepped back. She swung a punch at my belly following it quickly with two more. Each landed hard in my soft fat belly, doubling me up: "Oh shit! I can't take it, got to get back, a few more of those will do me." I staggered back and stood my ground breathing hard. I saw the blonde doing the same her big breasts heaving. I knew it- "she's turned on just look at her nipples jutting out." I rubbed mine finding they too were out proudly.

"Look at the udders on that big brunette, she had the fight almost won 'til the blonde bit her. She'll cream the blonde yet. God I'd like to fuck her when she has." I glanced at the speaker, a stocky, solid thickset man average height, probably my age. He looked muscular. I thought he might be fun, he might just get his wish after I destroyed this slut. I winked at him. He winked back.

.

"Nah, she's too fat, she's tiring, my moneys on the blonde." replied the guy standing next to the first speaker. She's in better condition. She's one hot slut"

"Don't think so, but you're right about one thing they are both hot sluts."

"What about a gangbang when it's all over?"

"The brunette would, look at her, butt naked" As he said this the stocky guy looked straight at me and smiled. "He might be right" I thought. My body shivered hotly. The idea of three or four guys pleasuring me after I had beaten this blonde bitch really turned me on. I remembered back a few months to that night in the gym after I had trashed that slut Sandy then. That had been so hot. Three guys and me. "Oh fuck yes! He is right damn straight he is!" I could hardly wait. I winked at him again. Just to make sure he got the message, I stroked my tits again.

I glanced around the crowd and saw Julia. She had hooked up with the same guy who had asked her for her phone number. He had his arm round her shoulder; hers was round his waist. She waved with her free hand. I couldn't help thinking yet again how unfair it was. "Here was I, I'd met a hot guy who turns out to be a wimp. And now, I am sweaty, bleeding heavily from the bite on my shoulder, hurting all over, flushed and panting for air as I fought this blonde bitch. And there is Julia smiling from the sidelines, with a guy in tow." I spat at the ground. I turned back to face my enemy.

I rushed forward, seizing her right arm in both my hands and ran round in a circle forcing her to follow me,turning her. I ran faster, gasping for breath but determined to move on again. Then I let her go. Unprepared for this the blonde staggered and almost fell to the ground. I charged at her, throwing my arms round her thighs, slamming my body into her, tackling her. As we sprawled to the ground in a tangle I let go of her thighs. I landed a few punches, one of them hard enough to send blood splashing from her mouth before the blonde punched me a few times. She squirmed out from underneath me and got to her feet.

I cursed the bitch to hell and back; "Damn, I thought I had her then. The bitch is much fitter then I am. I gotta win soon or I am done". Getting up myself I feinted a punch to her left before hurling myself to her right, my fingers bent like claws. The blonde pivoted on her left foot, sidestepping my charge and kneed me agonisingly hard in the belly. She hadn't been fooled. She was so much tougher then I thought she would be when I sized her up before the fight.

Doubled over with the pain, my hands clutching my belly, I stumbled a few paces. She grabbed one of my legs and twisted it throwing me on my back to the sand. I just managed to ward off her follow up attack with my feet, rolled and stood.

Again we stood, each trying to catch our breath, each waiting for the other's move. Again I glanced around. There was Julia, she smiled waved and gave me the thumbs up. She really was trying to encourage me. And I was so exhausted I needed all the encouragement I could get. There was the guy who wanted to fuck me. He flashed a grin, but he looked anxious too as if he was worried about the outcome. "Fuck" I thought "so am I" I glared at my enemy.

"Worn out are you? You ought to lose some weight", the blonde taunted me "when I've finished you off you can go to a gym"

Using the tactic that had worked before, I pushed forward but a little more slowly this time. I was tiring badly. I was starting to pant for breath. I felt the sweat roll off me. I grabbed her arm and swung her around, then charged. She met my charge with her shoulder. We both crashed to the sand in a heap. I pushed my way to the top straddling her and once more I slapped and punched her round the face, every so often yanking her hair. "You slut you're done for! Now you gonna give in?"

I reached trying to seize her arms but she kept them out of my grasp. My tits and belly heaved as I gasped for air. "Go on bitch! You're done for! Give in now!"

"Ohhhh " the blonde slut whined "Uh OW!" I knew from her face she heard me. "No way bitch are you going to win" she spat at me. She swung her fist hard in my face, so hard it knocked me off balance and I almost lost my place on top of her. Blood spurted from my nose again. Pressing her advantage she swung at me time and again till I staggered and slipped off her, crashing to the sand.

I groaned "Fuck I'm tired, I don't know how much longer I can fight her". Slowly I rolled away and began to rise. She was faster she might have wavered but she was on her feet and before I got to mine she raised her knee under my chin. The blow sent me sprawling on the sand. I groaned. I tried to get up but the blonde stomped on my belly, pumping some air from my lungs. I shrieked. She straddled me. I clawed at her tits. She roared and hissed then tore at my own tits "Ok slut" she bounced her ass up and down on my belly, each bounce squeezing more air out of my lungs.

"Arrgh fuck you" I panted. My eyes watered, I felt tears roll down my cheek "fuck you, you are not going to win" I gasped and grunted for breath as she kept bouncing on my belly her hands working my tits. I let go of hers and tried to push her hands away.

She smiled as my effort failed. I slashed out desperately with a punch to her face as I heard a male voice egging that bitch on: "The fat whore started this! Go on blonde finish the whore off!"

She rained down punches on my face while still bouncing on my belly. I swung another punch but it went wild, I choked and coughed up blood from my swollen mouth and nose. "Fuck you bitch fuck you arrgh arrgh fuck" I bucked my legs pushing into the sand trying to push her off. I gasped for air. My legs flailed in the sand unable to get enough purchase. She bounced on me again. She swung more punches on me. "No no no ok no more I cant take it stop it please oh no more please". Tears ran down my cheek at the shame and humiliation.

The blonde twisted my tits, pulled me up by my shoulders, slammed me into the sand and took a final bounce on my belly. "Sorry slut. You just don't have what it takes."

She stood up. The crowd cheered.

I lay there whimpering as I realised I had lost big time, I was naked, battered, and surrounded by this crowd of men. I wondered what would happen next. "It was so unfair. I had the bitch until she bit me. I knew I would have won had she fought cleanly. But her bite had done for me. And I knew she had set me up. I was sure that she had walked into me on purpose. Those sort of things just dot happen unless you mean them to. I ought to know, I've set other girls up like that before. But this bitch had managed to convince some peeps that I had started it. Damn blonde boy magnet, she has it so easy. She's so hot and sexy the guys would almost all cheer for her even if she did start it. And I could say goodbye to that stocky guy. He wouldn't be interested in me now that I lost. No one likes losers."

I peeked up and saw Julia away in the crowd. "Oh shit. I had forgotten she was here. What will she think now that I have lost? And today was going to be the day I made her my sub properly. Now what? One thing worse then a loser and that's a wannabe domme loser." I started to cry again.

I don't know how long I lay there, with these thoughts running through my head - not long I suppose but it seemed an eternity as the blonde bitch did some sort of triumphant dance and jeered at me. I just lay still, too scared to move: what would she do to me if I did move? I hoped she would go away, that she would let me slink off somewhere quiet to lick my wounds

Then my body trembled as she spoke "Part your legs you snivelling slut, show just how much of a whore you are to all these people here." She turned again to the crowd "You might remember when the slut was stupid enough to think she had a chance to beat me, some other people thought the same." She looked down and sneered at me.

I mumbled "I would have beaten you bitch if you hadn't bitten me. And the crowd knows it."

She glared at me "Did you say something you fat loser whore? Are you still mouthy? Haven't you learned your lesson yet?" She raised her leg as if to stamp on my belly again.

"No, no I didn't say anything." I was terrified. She had beaten me so badly. I didn't want to suffer any more. And again I thought, "How pathetic, how shitty I am. So much for the big bullying bitch."

"Well as I was saying, there was a break in the fight and some guy said he'd like to fuck the brunette and someone else said that she'd be in a gangbang. I'm sure lots of you saw howl this dumb slut took her eyes off the fight for a moment. But did you see the light in her eyes? Tell them slut! Tell them you were turned on by that, that you would like a gangbang."

"Fuck you blondie" I thought to myself "You were stroking your tits, you were as turned on as I was .The difference is you cheated." I looked round, there was that stocky bloke. I thought again of the night at the gym, in the spa sipping champagne the guys had bought me after I beat Sandy Brighton. "It was so unfair, if you hadn't bitten my you slut, I would have been doing something like that again. Whore!"

peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers