Beach Blanket Gang Bang Ch. 02

Story Info
Older woman continues to be used by college students.
4.6k words
4.31
103.2k
52
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somebody fuck my pussy." The drunk/drugged plumper had said to the seven college guys standing around her as she lay on naked on a blanket on the beach.

"Oh hell yes!" Bobby said as he dropped to his knees between Cathy's wide spread legs and aimed his solid 8 inch cock at her pussy.

Bobby leaned down and slid the head of his dick into her vagina and flexed his hips, driving in until he bottomed out. His hips made a loud "SLAP" as he did so and Cathy moaned with pleasure.

"OOOHHHHH! Oh more. Fuck me now, please." She whimpered as the 24 year old pistoned in and out of her soaking wet pussy, urging him on as he did.

"Let me put my legs up." She said in a lust crazed voice as she moved her feet up and rested them on his broad shoulders, giving him complete access to her cunt.

"Cum in my pussy. Fill me up with your cum." Cathy said to him as he continued to drive into her.

Her head was flopping from side to side and both hands were wrapped in her own hair as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her drug and alcohol inflamed brain.

"Fuck, this bitch's pussy is great. She's better than Karen or Leslie." Bobby said as he flexed his ass and drove into her cervix, causing her to moan even louder.

"More please, please, more." The fifty-something redhead begged as sweat began to run off her body in rivulets, soaking the blanket she lay on.

For thirty minutes the young college stud hammered her pussy, battering and bruising it as he did.

"Oh shit, I am going to dump my load." Bobby groaned as he felt his own orgasm build to its crescendo and then break as he leaned down and kissed her passionately.

"Oh yes, baby. Fill my cunt up with your cum." Cathy moaned through the kiss, as he flooded her pussy with hot sperm-loaded semen.

He pulled out of her as the last jet shot out of his cock, splattering all over her mound causing the hair to mat together.

"My turn." Dwayne, the last of the seven young men, said as he dropped down and prepared to shove his cock into Cathy's sperm filled pussy.

"I want to fuck her again." Joe said as he moved to join Dwayne on the blanket with the plump woman they were gang-banging.

"Dwayne, lay down on your back and let the bitch straddle your cock." James said, acting as a kind of director while waiting for his cock to recover so he could fuck her.

Dwayne did as he was told, lying on his back with his seven inch cock sticking straight up into the air.

"Sit on my dick, slut." Dwayne said to Cathy, who was still lying on the blanket recovering from the pounding Bobby had just given her.

"Yes, I want to feel you inside me." She said as she struggled to get to her knees.

Two of the other guys grabbed her by the shoulders with one hand and their free hand wrapped around her tits as they pulled on her on the clothes pins on her nipples and guided her onto Dwayne's waiting cock. She straddled his hips and slid down his cock.

"YES! Hurt my titties. OH MY GOD!" She groaned as her nipples and plump, hanging breasts were pulled and pinched while the seven inch cock slid into her dripping pussy.

Her hips immediately began to pump up and down on Dwayne's dick. The walls of her vagina were grabbing and clasping it as her hips rose and fell, trying to milk Dwayne dry.

"Oh fuck yeah," Dwayne said as he reached down and grabbed her hips.

"She's trying to milk the cum right out of me. Bend down here...Cathy." Dwayne said as he tried to remember her name.

Cathy immediately did as she was told, causing her tits to hang down, directly into Dwayne's face.

"Suck my titties." Cathy said as she looked down at the twenty-seven year old senior.

"Suck my nipples and bite my titties." She said again as her hips began to move faster.

"I can do that." Dwayne said as he released her hips and grabbed hold of her swinging tits.

He yanked the clothes pins off, inhaled her left nipple and sucked on it as hard as he could.

"Oh fuck yes, that feels so good." Cathy said as the young man sucked and munched on her tits.

"I am joining the party." James said as he knelt down behind Cathy and aimed his cock at her, still leaking, anus.

Cathy felt the pressure of James' cock against her ass and wiggled her hips to help him slide in.

"She's really digging this." James said over his shoulder.

"The "X" has really got her going good." He continued as he took a firm as he flexed his hips forward causing his cock to slide into her ass with an obscene "pop".

"Aaahhhhh" She wailed as James drove into her ass as quickly as he could.

"This feels so fucking good." James said, as he felt the walls of her ass ripple ahead of his thick cock.

"Yes, it does feel good." Cathy said softly as her hips worked to milk the two cocks she was riding.

James and Dwayne settled into a synchronized stroking of the plumper's ass and pussy, creating a rhythmic sound:

The "Smack, smack, smack, smack" could be heard for quite a distance from the spectacle taking place on the moonlit beach, but there was no one left to hear it other than the people involved.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God!" The plump women said repeatedly as her body was buffeted between the two twenty-somethings.

The other five young men stood around the threesome and stroked their cocks, waiting for their turn to use her again for nearly twenty minutes.

"Look at her ass jiggle," James said as he stared at the plump ass he had his cock buried in.

Cathy's body was covered in sweat as she moaned and whimpered between the two men and she mumbled incoherently between gasps and groans as they used her for their pleasure.

"Damn she's tight and loving every stroke of my cock." James continued as he repeatedly slapped her ass cheeks, turning them red in the cool night air.

"Oooo, more master. More." Cathy whimpered each time the strong hand came down across her ass.

Meanwhile, Dwayne continued to use her tits as hand holds, sucking, biting and pinching every inch of her twin globes as they hung down in his face.

"Here, suck on this." Grant said as he grabbed Cathy by the hair and stuck his cock, that he had been stroking as he watched the redhead getting fucked, in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm." She moaned as she sucked greedily on the cock in her mouth.

"I am going to cum in her mouth." Grant groaned as he shot his second load of the night.

Cathy never stopped bobbing her head until the limp cock fell out of her mouth and she could feel her own orgasm building as she licked and sucked on the now, deflated cock. She had swallowed every squirt that he fired into her mouth and never missed a beat as she rode the two cocks using her.

"Oh, I am going to cum. Bite my tits. Bite them hard." She mewed as her head flopped down and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Dwayne sank his teeth into her right breast and shook his head like a dog with a squeaky toy. As he attacked Cathy's right tit with his teeth, he took her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched down as hard as he could.

"OWWWWWWW!" She moaned as the pain burned into her, but it was enough to put her over the edge again.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah. Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she wailed as her head flopped from side to side while waves of orgasmic bliss swept over her.

"OH SHIT!" Both men said at the same time, as both shot gobs of cum into her ass and pussy.

As they finished using Cathy's plump body, they just let her fall off of Dwayne, landing on the blanket covered sand. A loud "Pop" was heard as James cock left her ass as she fell over and Dwayne's cock made a slurping sound as it fell out of her pussy.

The plump redhead was lying on her back with her legs splayed open and cum running out of her pussy and ass when Seth knelt down and used her tits as a wrapper for his cock. He had been stroking himself the whole time James and Dwayne had been fucking her and the site of Dwayne's teeth marks on her tits was enough to set him off. He came all over her chest, squirting some of his sperm up into her slightly open mouth.

"You all taste so good." Cathy said as she licked her lips while a dreamy look settled on her face.

The seven young men were taking a breather from their gang-bang of the plump woman who seemed to be passed out on the blanket and were enjoying their beer and a joint when they heard a female voice calling for Seth. It was his sometimes girlfriend, Vivian.

"Seth. Are you out here? I can smell our pot, dumb ass."

"Over here." Seth called to her as the group saw her shape in appear out of the darkness.

"What are you guys doing out here and why are you all naked?" Vivian asked before she spotted the naked woman passed out on the blanket.

"Who is that? She asked as she pointed at Cathy.

"Oh, that's Cathy. We met her here and invited her to party with us.

She's been a lot of fun so far, but she's resting right now." James said with a smirk.

"My ass hurts." Cathy murmured as she began to stir.

"We should give her some more wine, or something." Seth said to James.

"Yeah, where's wine?" James asked as he looked around the piles of discarded clothing.

"Here it is." Grant said as he tossed it to James.

"Give her some more wine. We still got some partying to do and we can't do it without our guest of honor." James said

George opened the wine and he and Bobby coaxed Cathy into opening her mouth and swallowing quite a bit of it.

Her breasts, which had been spilling over her ribcage, swung down to their normal position on her chest and Bobby couldn't help but cup one and pinch and pull on the nipple.

"Ummmm, that feels good." Cathy murmured as she leaned back against Bobby and let him play with her tits.

"You can touch my pussy, if you want." She said with a giggle as she felt his cock rise up against her back.

"You're kind of messy. So I'll just play with your tits." Bobby said, almost embarrassed by his refusal to play with the drugged women's sperm-filled pussy.

"Then I'll do it myself." She said as she stuck two fingers into her pussy and scooped some of the dripping semen out of her vagina.

She raised her hand to her lips and licked and sucked the messy white goo off her fingers, saying;

"That tastes so good. I love the taste of cum."

"How many of you have fucked her?" Vivian asked as she looked at the scene before her.

"Just three of us have fucked her cunt so far." James said. "Why?"

"Oh, I would kind of like to lick the cum out of her pussy when you're done." The coed said as she blushed a little and shifted nervously from foot to foot.

"You can do that, if you want. But, you have to be naked like the rest of us and we get to watch." Seth said to her as he put his arm around her and fondled her right breast through her sweatshirt, causing her nipples to harden and poke through her top.

"Okay, I just want to taste all that cum, without having to do all the work to get it." Vivian said as she took a hit off the joint that James passed her.

"I think it's time to get back to the party, we've been ignoring our guest." James said.

"Her Cathy, take a hit off of this." Vivian said to the redheaded plumper as she placed the joint between the woman's lips.

"I've never done pot before," She said as she took it from the coed and inhaled heavily on the wet paper.

"Take a couple more hits." James said to her. "It will help you relax more."

"I like the smell." Cathy said as she took two more long hits before handing it to Joe.

"Hey Greg, you ever done a DP on a woman before? Joe asked.

"You mean one in her ass and one in her pussy?" Greg responded.

"No man. I mean two in her ass or two in her pussy." Joe replied.

"Oh damn! That would hurt!" Vivian said with a cringe. "But it would be fun to watch."

"Let's DP this bitch and see how it is." Joe said as he positioned himself on his back on the blanket.

Cathy, who was still leaning against Bobby watched as Joe positioned himself and then motioned for her to mount his cock. She shifted to her hands and knees as Bobby helped her to stand up.

"Sit down on my cock with your back to me." Joe said to Cathy, who did as she was told.

Joe's cock easily slid into her pussy as Joe reached around and pulled her back against his chest.

"That feels so good." Cathy whispered as her eyes closed.

She started to pump her hips, sliding up and down on Joe's cock as the pot hit her system.

"Come on Greg, crawl on in her." Joe said to Greg as the later positioned himself between the spread legs of the other two.

"What are you doing?" Cathy asked Greg as she opened her eyes and looked down just in time to see the head of his cock pop into her pussy with Joe's.

Greg moved closer to Cathy, forcing his cock further into the stretching pussy of the plump woman.

"OH MY GOD, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" She cried as she felt her pussy being forced open more than it ever had been. She tried to wiggle her hips, but had nowhere to go.

"Oh please don't stop. It hurts a little, but feels good too." She said as she put her hands on Greg's chest to help support his weight.

Greg was fucking her with long, hard strokes, while Vivian watched with a fascinated look on her face, having never seen a woman take two cocks in her pussy before.

"Look at her sweat." The coed said to no one in particular as she moved closer and watched the rivers of perspiration running down the plump, older woman's body.

"AAAAAHHH. AAAAAHHH." Cathy moaned as her head dropped back against Joe's shoulder and her eyes closed to slits.

"Suck her tits." James hollered at Greg, who immediately leaned forward and sucked and bit her tits in a frenzy of movement that matched the pounding her pussy was taking.

Greg's cock was being forced up against her clit and Cathy, who was completely bombed, was enjoying the feeling of the two cocks in her pussy.

"Un huh, un huh. Fuck me. I want all of your baby juice. I want all your sperm." She moaned as she surrendered to the feelings in her pussy and the thrusting cock shuddered and exploded in her gaping pussy.

While Greg was fucking her from the front, Joe had been mauling whichever breast Greg didn't have in his mouth. He was nearly ready to orgasm when Greg shot his cum into the plump redhead, sending him over the edge as well.

"Fuck." He said as he dug his fingers into Cathy's tits and twisted them as hard as he could. As Greg pulled out Joe pushed Cathy off his lap and she collapsed on the blanket at his side.

"I didn't get to cum." She said as her voice trailed off.

"We'll have to take care of that." Seth said. As he went to where she lay and rolled her over onto her back.

"Shit. I think she's passed out!" He said as he looked at her laying there. "

"Who cares?" James said as he moved to where she lay and rolled her over on her face.

"She thought her ass hurt before, wait until I get done." He continued as he positioned her how he wanted her, and then moved behind her slightly raised ass.

"Watch this!" James said as he put the head of his dick into Cathy's slightly gaping asshole and shoved his hips forward as hard as he could.

A loud "smack" told everyone that he had bottomed out in her ass. Then, he pulled his cock completely out of her ass and then dove in again.

He positioned his hands on either side of her shoulders and took his upper body weight on his well muscled arms as he moved his knees up so they were on making contact with the outside of her hips. Once he was positioned the way he wanted, he pulled his cock out of her then drove in again.

The sound of "Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack" resounded across the beach as James fucked her ass as fast and hard as he could.

"Go for it, man." Seth urged as he and the others stood watching the couple on the blanket.

"Yeah, dude." George said. "Ride that ass. Fuck it good."

"Ohhhhhh." Cathy moaned softly as the hammering her ass was taking began to reach her drug and alcohol dulled brain.

As it became apparent that the redheaded plumper was reacting to the fucking her ass was taking, James picked up the pace.

"Oh, baby. Fuck my ass good. Hurt my ass, make my ass hurt." Cathy said as she emerged from her stupor and tried to rise up on her elbows.

"Wrap your hands around my tits and use them as hand holds. Come on baby, root on me. Pound my ass." Cathy begged as the college student reached under her and grabbed her swinging jugs.

"You want me to root on you? You want me to use your tits?" James asked her lustily.

"Yes, yeah, I want you to do all that. Do anything you want to me. I want to be used." Cathy said as she surrendered completely to the wine, "X" and drugs that she had been injected with. She had become a wanton slut.

"I can do anything to you I want?" James asked as a smile spread across his face.

"Anything, anything you want. All of you." She said as she lay her head down on the blanket.

"Bobby, hand me my pack." James said to Bobby.

Bobby grabbed the bag and handed it to James, who took a package of straight pins out. His cock was still buried in her plump ass and he had several pins in his right hand as he said;

"I have always wanted to do this. I saw it on a bondage webpage and it looked like fun."

With that, he placed one of the pins against Cathy's ass, causing her to jump at the sharp touch.

"Ready, Cathy?" He asked.

"Yes," She replied somewhat hesitantly.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH." She cried out as the pin sunk into her ass cheek to the 't' handle.

"OOOOOOOOOOOH." She cried again as another pin was buried into her other ass cheek.

James was staring at his handy work and couldn't wait any longer.

"Raise up, bitch." He snarled at her as he reached under her and grabbed hold of her tits again.

"Here goes." He continued as he pulled his cock out of her ass so that just the head was in her and then he shoved back into her with a savagery that Cathy had never felt from a lover.

"OH FUCK!" He said as the pleasure washed over him as he gave in to the sadistic urges that he felt.

"Give me your nipples, cunt." James said as he took her sensitive buds between his thumbs and forefingers and latched down on them.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed into the blanket as her nipples were pinched, twisted and pulled while her ass was being hammered.

"FFUUUUCCCCKKKK!" James said as he felt his orgasm build and then explode from his cock as he slammed his hips against Cathy's plump, jiggling ass, driving the straight pins even deeper into her.

He had never had an orgasm so intense as he shot at least eight jets of cum deep into bowels while she whimpered and cried, begging him to stop pinching her tits and to take the pins out of her ass.

"Please don't stop. Hurt my ass more, please!" She whimpered as James cock rapidly deflated and fell out of her ass.

"I will be glad to hurt your ass more." James said as he stuck two additional pins into her ass cheeks and then slapped her ass as hard as he could.

"Damn, I wanted pictures." Vivian said with a pout.

"No prob." James said as he moved out of the way of the coed, cell phone.

"Roll her over, so I can get pics of her tits too." The young coed said to the men standing there watching.

"Sure we can do that, I want to fuck her cunt anyway." One of the college boys said.

"Roll over on your back, Cathy." James said to her.

"Okay." She mumbled as the drugs and alcohol caused her to drift towards unconsciousness.

"She's out again." James said as he reached down, grabbed her shoulder and rolled her onto her back.

"I wish she had cum on her tits. I love pictures of tits covered in cum." Vivian said.

"Okay." Two of the guys said as they knelt next to her and stroked their hard cocks.

"I have never cum on a girl's tits before." One of the young men said as he furiously stroked his cock.

12