Beach Blanket Gang Bang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it easy, bro." George said to him. "You are going to rub the skin off your dick."

"Oh shit!" The guy said as his cock began squirting sticky, white cum on the passed out woman's breasts.

"I am cumming too." The second guy said as he aimed his dick directly at her left nipple and shot several jets on it and onto her breast.

"That's perfect." The coed said. "Look at how it's running down to her chest." She continued as the camera flashed like a strobe light.

"Watch this." Grant said as he knelt down next to the groups' 'Guest of honor.'

"That is going to hurt when she wakes up." Viv said as she watched Grant stick two needles through each of her Cathy's nipples.

"Hey, I want to do something." James said as he, too knelt next to the drunken woman.

"I saw this in the same movie that I saw the guy stick pins in the woman's ass." He continued as he put a ring of straight pins around the plump redhead's right nipple.

"See you just break the skin and then slide the pin under the skin to where you want the tip to come out." He said as he finished his bondage tit-pinning.

"COOL!" Vivian said as she took more pictures.

"These will go viral when I post them." She said.

"I want to fuck her." One of the men said as he positioned himself between her splayed legs and slid his rock hard 9 inch cock into her cum soaked pussy channel.

"This feels good, even if her pussy is stretched out and leaking cum." He said as he thrust into her as far as he could, before pulling out and then thrusting into her again.

"Oo, oo, oo, oo." The woman began to moan as her clit was rubbed by the huge cock in her vagina, causing her to regain consciousness again.

"OOOOOOHH!" She groaned as the world came back into focus a bit and she became fully aware that she was being fucked again.

She lifted her hands and grasped the young man's shoulders and stared up into his face.

"Kiss me." She said. "Please kiss me."

He leaned down and passionately kissed the woman he was fucking, sticking his tongue into her mouth as her tongue danced with his.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Cathy moaned as the college student increased the speed he was fucking her at.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH." She moaned as her pussy clasped the young cock in her, trying to milk it dry and as her orgasm washed over her battered, abused body, she passed out again.

"Shit, I am gonna cum." The young man said as his cock seemed to burst, filling her pussy with even more cum.

"That was good pussy." He said as he pulled his cock out of Cathy's vagina, moved up, and wiped the last few drops of it on her face.

Looking at James and Seth, who were both watching the scene before them, Vivian said;

"I want to eat all that cum."

"You know the rule, you have to be naked." Seth said to her as James and the other five guys nodded in agreement.

"It will be worth it." She said as she peeled her sweatshirt and bikini top off in one movement.

Then, she stuck her thumbs in the waistband of her sweat pants and wiggled out of them. She let them fall to her ankles and stepped out of them, revealing a natural blond, neatly trimmed mound of pubic hair that contrasted with her deep tanned body.

She dropped down on her knees and buried her face in the plump woman's, cum covered pussy. She spread the woman's pussy lips and started licking her clit as she scooped cum out of Cathy's vagina and then licking it off her fingers.

"Oh, this tastes so good." The coed said as she continued to lap at Cathy's clit and slit, while reaching under the plumper's ass and sliding three fingers into the woman's asshole.

"OOHHHH." Cathy said as the sensations penetrated her foggy mind just as the fingers penetrated her well fucked ass.

"That feels so good. I want more." She said groggily, not realizing that the person eating her pussy and fingering her ass was a female.

"Lick my clit faster, please." She said as another orgasm built up in her pussy.

"Sure!" Vivian said, as she increased both the speed of her tongue and the thrusting of her fingers.

"OH GOD!" Cathy groaned as she pumped her hips into the coed's face in an effort to trigger her release.

"Yes, yes, yes. I am...aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhrrrggg!" She moaned as she reached down and grabbed the young woman's hair and pulled her licking tongue and sucking lips into her pulsating pussy.

"That was so good." She whispered as the last orgasmic waves faded away.

"I would love to eat more cum from her." Viv said as she sat up and licked as much of the residual off her face that she could.

"I think she should return the favor. Don't you?"

The young woman said to the seven men who had formed a circle and were sitting, watching the young woman lick the older woman to orgasm.

"I think that is a fine idea." James said to the group in general.

12