All Comments on 'Beach Cottage Family Orgy'

by PapaOoMowMow

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I loved it! This story pushed a bunch of my buttons: mom/son, aunt/nephew, drive-in movie, the beach, voyeurism. It was awesome!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 9 years ago
Totally fucking HOT...

Please don't stop this story line ... keep it going.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
All I can say is "Wow".

So hot and steamy. Really looking forward to more from you.

8letters8lettersabout 9 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed it immensely. I love whole family stories and this was a good one. I'm surprised that you haven't gotten more comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too unrealistic...

Like drive-ins still exist! Lol

Obviously just kidding, loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! Sooooo Hot!

So much great sex. Wonderful to see a horny family come together to cum together. Loved the way both moms just couldn't stop. Cousin Paul is a trip too. He's the epitome of a horny young man without a conscience. Love the way he kept pushing the envelope and getting everyone excited too.

Love the idea of full family loving.

Even liked the unjudgemental but brief mention of guy on guy sex with Andrea at the frat. Hot.

Please do more like this!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
That Was A Lot Of Sex***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOT

Great story, i hope you continue with this storyline, and with all family stories that are less frequent nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was a great story. It's well thought out and has great detail. Wish they would make a movie of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

Wonderful story kept me going I stayed up well Pat when I wanted to be asleep to finish it. Hope you keep this one going.

rock6752rock6752almost 9 years ago
There must be more to tell

A great story with the entire family involved and sharing. It seems that there are at least a couple of more days of vacation left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too

Too much sex & Not enough STORY!! Details

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much

The cousin Paul was one person too many. He was in the way and his presence ruined the story. Plus the way he ran his mouth was a complete turnoff. I quit reading during the third chapter.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing.

Great job. Well written, perfect in every way. Please continue it.

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoover 8 years ago
Wow

Absolutely phenomenal been reading stories for years this is the first time I've ever felt the need to comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

One of the very best. Well written. ( A VERY important ingredient) and full of new and 'unexpected' moments that made my cock lurch. I was hard throughout and came twice during reading and I'm over 70 ( with a normal sex-life too!) Congratulations. Keep writing.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
VERY WELL CONSTRUCTED PIECE OF WORK

Really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow is right

i came 3 different times brother sister is great but it would even better if one of the boys got to fuck the father and uncle im 60 y/o bi male while the others watched and used him as a little whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

beauty I like the guy make a relation with her sister. after all say her that loved like woman

dackjanielsdackjanielsabout 8 years ago
Almost loved it

Awesome story, very hot, thoroughly enjoyed it. However the mild homosexuality between Paul and Kevin was a real put off. I'm sure there are plenty of people who dig that kind of thing, but personally I could have done without it.

Thank you for sharing please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

A very nice story ,especially the part where Kevin and Andrea had sex was really ecstatic and romantic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

I had an erection all along

Wish icould have been a part of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just... hooo my God.

Absolutely one of the best stories I've read on this site. The poetic description, the detail, the buildups and twists... every relationship was so intense. Thank you.

Only thing I might have done (*cough* dackjaniels), would have been something with the guys. I'm not sexually into guys at all, but I'm kind of over the family orgy that involves everyone but the men. Even just one huge kiss between Paul and Kevin in that last foursome would have added so much (the possibility itself excited me), especially because of the tension at the beginning.

Regardless, this was the only story I read tonight, but it gripped my dick and my breath for an hour. Bless your face.

topleaseustopleaseusover 6 years ago
FAMfuckingTASTIC!

That was awesome! I read the whole thing as it played out in my mind like i was watching a movie! Cousin Paulie was a fucking trip!! At first i thought a little too much with the talk of shit on the way to the store. But you pulled it off great by the Dads reaction and I started to dig the little fucker! I started catching feelings for these people! I felt bad for the Son when they switched but you pulled that out great too!!!

Going in my faves and I hope you got more cus your the shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

My only problem is that I didn’t want it to end

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Damn thing ended.

I want so much more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow! So fucking HOT!

My favorite stories involve the whole family. Incest is just too wonderful to exclude anyone. This one was fantastic! Love how Andrea comes to accept that what she really, really wants is to be fucked by her brother and her father. Love how everyone else is so readily accepting of the family sex. MMmmm... Yum

vrieseavrieseaabout 5 years ago
Hot Drive-in Sex Scene

Hot Drive-in sex scene.. Best I 've read since The Rambler by ALWAYSWANTEDTO. Keep it up you are very good. - Vriesea

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321almost 5 years ago
super hot,

Very well done and exciting, had me hard almost the entire time reading it. Only two things that I would have liked better. As a few others said, given the sexual tension between Paul and Kevin in the beginning some contact between the two made sense. I personally love bisexual grooves (as I think all people really are) and would have liked the boys to at least suck each other a bit. Paul was obviously into his cousin's cock so it would have been natural. And the other thing was at some points it was difficult to follow what was going on. Could have used one final edit. But bravo, very hot. Made me think of all the times camping and at the beach with my mom and sisters.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago
Hot

This was fucking outstanding. Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story . It touched so many of my memories. The house I grew up in had 34 people, in 3 apartments. You could cut the sexual tension in that house with a boat oar. Sometimes, the things that almost happened are more arousing thaan the things that did happen. I draw on those memories when I write. Most of my memories I haven't put to paper, for fear that someone will read and kniw that it's me. It's a boiling caukdron of emotion for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous