Beach Vacation Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew he was close to orgasming too -- she could sense that. And Jill so wanted him to cum, wanted to take him with her body, even miles away. Her left hand massaged around her breasts, so sensitive to her touch now, nipples so hard. She kept stroking her lips and squeezing herself, letting a finger slide in partially, raising her ass, moving in rhythm. And then she knew -- she had taken him. She could sense him watching her and cumming -- shooting hard long shots of jism spewing forth, and all because of her.

And as she sensed that, she came as well. She touched her lips a final time and felt them quiver. She sank back into her towel and chair. Her body felt very taut -- and she came hard, releasing a lovely flow of liquid, feeling her body tighten, spasm, and then relax. She lay motionless for several minutes, enjoying the aftermath. She had enjoyed her triumph both metaphysically and physically. When she regained her strength she packed her bag and took her final walk back to her cottage, naked, spent and liberated.

5. Aftermath

Grant returned home later that night. He's stopped off to see their landlord again, and said that he had given them a bottle of his best white wine, with his compliments. He had been in a very good mood, Grant reported. Jill smiled and nodded her head. "I'm sure he was," she replied. Grant said that the landlord had let him look through his telescope. "I've never seen the moon so clearly -- it must be a very strong one," he noted. "I wouldn't doubt that," Jill agreed.

They opened the wine and had it with a very late dinner. Although Grant got slightly drunk he displayed no interest in Jill physically and soon was fast asleep. She didn't mind though -- as she had already satisfied a man -- and herself, and anything else would have been anticlimactic. She drifted off to sleep, replaying the scenes from that afternoon in her mind -- envisioning her power over the man with the large telescope.

The maid came by just before they left the next morning, to wash the sheets and towels and clean for the next couple. She brought them two gifts from the landlord -- yet another bottle of wine, as well as a bottle of suntan lotion, to make up for the lacking when they arrived, she said.

As they completed packing, both Grant and Jill agreed that it had been a wonderful vacation. Grant mentioned that it was some of the finest sailing he'd ever done, and asked Jill if she'd be willing to come back next year. She smiled and told him that if it would make him happy, she would. "Absolutely," he said, "I've had a great time. Maybe next year we can actually go into Key West one night. And maybe next year you'll meet our landlord as well." Jill smiled at him. "Who knows," she replied, "who knows?"

12