Beach Voyeurism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was uttering barely intelligible filthy phrases about spunk all over her as she came and it seemed to work on our bunker bloke who said quite clearly in German, "Ja, ja, ja. . ." and fired his load onto her as well. Michelle was cumming like a train and the German woman joined her, using two hands to work her own sopping pussy to climax.

I kind of squatted against the stone wall to recover. Big-dick was breathing in deep, long breaths and thanking us all like we'd just hauled him from a car wreck - I think we'd just made all his beach dreams come true.

The bunker couple recovered and we at last introduced ourselves. They were very pleasant and even lent Michelle an old beach towel to clean up with. We exchanged some peculiar smalltalk - well, those are kind of awkward situations - and then left to go back down to the sea so Michelle could clean up properly.

She sought confirmation that I was okay with everything that had happened. I had to reassure her a few times but we did laugh about how shocked we were at what we'd just been involved with. We sat talking about it like enthusiastic kids for a while. She was quite open with me and confessed she'd always had a fantasy about a guy with an oversize dick. Pretty standard stuff, I suppose, but seeing it in reality had sent her over the top, she thought, and she hoped I wasn't freaked out.

Of course, I wasn't. I told her just how horny it had made me and how it was a few thousand miles from home on vacation and would always just be an amazingly horny thing between us. I had a devil of an idea - I was still buzzing from events and thought it might be my only chance to pull something like this off. I suggested to Michelle we go back up to see if Big-Dick was still around, maybe fulfil her fantasy completely. She looked shocked but I could see the absolute sexual buzz that lit her eyes up when I suggested it.

I knew she would be buzzing as much as I was and when she said a quiet okay my stomach was fluttering like mad.

Michelle had her full bikini on once more when we walked back into the dunes but the madness of the day had her stripping off when we saw the first male wandering around. Straight or gay she couldn't have cared - my girl was on some sexual fantasy trip and I was happy to be her guide and along for the ride.

I wondered if she'd go through with it as I watched her flaunt her fabulous body once more. But I needn't have doubted the power of sex. We found Big-Dick sitting back in his bunker where we'd first stumbled across him. He was surprised but elated when Michelle walked right in naked and stood before him, legs slightly spread. She looked at me, took a deep breath, smiled, then began to run her fingers through her pubes and tease her lips and clit awake again. Her bravado was firing her desire and overcoming any inhibitions that might have crept upon her.

He glanced at me for approval, lowering his shades. I gave him a nod and thumbs up but tossed a condom over. He was eager to please, nodding his understanding whilst gaping with lust at Michelle's display.

His big thick cock rose to attention, some ten or so inches with that mushroom head. It had a curve to it as well, bending like a banana to the side. He fondled his balls, rolling the condom over that weapon. Michelle wasted no time and climbed on him as he sat on the sand. She slowly began to take his length up into her willing pussy.

She smiled with libidinous delight as he filled her and she rocked back and forth. I could hear her juices pouring out, the squelch of his meat penetrating her sopping pussy. The guy gazed up at her like she was some angel come to answer his prayers a second time. I wanted some action, too, so I had Michelle suck on my cock as she picked up pace. She gobbled me with relish and when I felt the sap rise I announced I was coming. She kept her lips clamped tightly around my dick and helped me climax with a hand. Michelle swallowed each spurt with a moan of appreciation. When she released me, dribbles of cum escaped the corners of her beautiful sculpted mouth.

Our Spanish friend had seen enough and made it obvious he was about to unload, too. Michelle bucked on him like a rodeo rider as the guy shot his load, big cock imbedded deep in her hungry cunt. He held onto her delicious full tits for dear life as Michelle climaxed with a screeching verbal tirade of filth.

The three of us lay around for five minutes or so to recover. Both the Spanish dude and I enjoyed the post-cum relaxation whilst gazing at Michelle's exposed heavenly body as she lay prone in the sands, eyes closed, smile on her face.

When we left the guy was almost in tears and if I could have understood the lingo better I'd have sworn he wanted us to go live with him, meet his parents, cousins, cats and dogs.

Michelle and I finished the last night of our holiday in a daze, kind of wonder-filled at what had happened. Even on the plane home the next day the whole series of events seemed kind of surreal.

It's been great to relive them in as much detail as I could. Hope you enjoyed this tale and if you did so enough to give me a good vote, feedback and comments, then thanks very much.

12