All Comments on 'Beachcombing in France'

by beachwatch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursover 18 years ago
um?

Obviously you were not going for realism...but as a nudist myself I find your story offensive. Nude beaches are not a place to have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beachcombing in France

The stuff with the child was unecessary.

Snapped me right out of the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ah the beaches of Fance

Story nicely done having been on several of the beaches in the south of France both as a very young man and as an adult. The portion of the story with the family was a just right interjection, Ahhh yes the memories... I got a lot of my sex education on the beaches of France and Spain. Need to develop your surroundings a little the textures of her breast the contrast to the young peoples bodies to the sand and the grasses...etc. all elements of a good story. Keep up good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nude beaches are not a place for kids

We are also Nudists an have seen lots of sex on beaches. I disagree with the smug remarks about how the beach is not a place for sex. I find that a lot of sex is initiated on the beach and goes on openly in the dunes.

As for children on the beach...I think people who expose their children to the general public on the beach are just putting their kids in harms way. I think in Utopia this might work, however in todays society bring your kids to the nude beach is too dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

.Good and exciting story, yes there is sex on the beaches and it is more exciting than any porn movie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous