Beam Me Up Scotty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

I started playing with her clit with my index finger, while finger fucking her with my middle finger. Never in my life had I ever expected to be doing this with my sister. I mean, I've thought about it, about having sex with my sister, while masturbating in my room, but I never thought it would ever happen. Now, with the phaser, anything was possible.

I lifted her nightgown higher still, exposing her tits. Unlike my Mom who only has B cup breasts, my sister takes after my grandmother and has C cup breasts and I always wanted to see her big tits up close and personal. Finally, here they are. My horny hands were all over her big boobs. I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth, before taking the other nipple in my mouth, while feeling her tit that I had just sucked. I couldn't believe that I was feeling my sister's naked tits and sucking her nipples.

I scooted down half the length of the bed to get a whiff and take a lick of her pussy. Unbelievable. I stuck my tongue in my sister, as far as I moved my tongue around inside of her. I started lapping her and teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue, while fucking her with my finger. There I was eating my sister's pussy with still no reaction. Stunned stiff as a board, she was my sleeping beauty.

Then, I climbed up higher on the bed and positioned my cock by my sister's mouth. Did I dare? Oh, yeah. Are you kidding me? This was my chance in a lifetime. I couldn't wait to stick my cock in my sister's stunned mouth.

With a gentle push, I stuck my erect cock in my sister's mouth. Oh, my God. My sister was giving me an unconscious blowjob.

"Suck it, Lexi. Suck my cock, you bitch."

I had heard stories about my baby sister from one of my friends. I heard she liked giving head and has given her share of guys head. She liked going to the clubs with her slutty girlfriends and now here she was giving me, her brother, head.

"Suck my cock, you slut. Blow me, baby sister. Suck my cock, Lexi."

I couldn't believe it. My sister had my cock in her mouth. Slowly and methodically, I moved my hips back and forth, while my sister gave me a stunned blowjob. If only she'd move her lips and tongue, I'd get off and cum in her mouth. Only, I couldn't do that. I couldn't leave evidence of me in her mouth. How would I explain that? Who knows, maybe she'd figured she regurgitated someone else's seed from the night before.

Still, this was pretty hot, just doing this, just having her give me a pretend blowjob. Just the sight of my cock in my sister's mouth, while I reached down and felt her big boobs and fingered her nipples is a sight I will never forget and will masturbate over every night for the rest of my life. I had my cock in my sister's mouth. I fucked my sister's face.

"Take that, bitch," I said humping my hips and filling her mouth deeper with my cock.

Like mother like daughter, as soon as I saw her twitch, I pulled down her nightgown, covered her with the sheet, and beat it the Hell out of her bedroom. Now that I had a proven alien technology, namely a fully charged phaser, now that today was Nude Day, the day that I had been waiting for to see if this look more alike garage door opener was really a phaser, I couldn't wait to take my new toy to summer class. I couldn't wait to invite some of my hotter students back to my professor's office for some personal instruction, if you know what I mean.

As soon as I got to school, I saw Robin. She's a hot black chick. I've never been with a black woman before and I always wanted to see the naked body of a hot black woman. After stunning her, I imagined feeling her through her clothes. I imagined partially undressing her, just enough to have access to the good parts. I imagined putting my erect cock in her hand, before filling her stunned mouth with my hard prick.

"Robin, can I see you after class? I have a few questions about your paper."

As soon as she sat in the chair across from my desk, I waited for her to speak and then I zapped her. Perfect. Just about to say something, her mouth was still poised conveniently open to accept my ready cock. In the way she sat there so still, she looked like my personal, black, blowup doll.

My hands were all over her hot, sexy, black body. I touched and felt her everywhere through her clothes, before unbuttoning her blouse and lifting up her bra. Then, I lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles. I didn't want to strip her naked, in case she started waking up or in case someone came to my locked office door. I needed time to get her dressed again.

Then, I unzipped myself and lifted her hand and filled her black hand with my cock. The sight of her black hand against my white prick made me so very excited. Then, I moved closer to her and stuck my cock in her mouth. Oh, my God, I couldn't believe it. Something I'd never thought I'd ever see, as this beautiful black bitch has nothing but a bad attitude, I was so excited seeing my cock in her pretty mouth.

I put a hand to the back of her pretty black head, while moving my hips back and forth. Robin, my Nubian princess was giving me a stunned blowjob. Slowly, methodically, and then faster, I fucked her face and fucked her mouth with my hard cock.

Only, my fun was short lived, when she started coming around and had she not started coming around, I would have cummed in her hot black mouth. Oh, my God, it felt so good to have my cock in the mouth of this sweet, beautiful black woman, while I felt her abundant breasts. Quickly, I put my cock back in my pants, pulled up her panties and pulled down her skirt. I pulled down her bra and buttoned her blouse. She looked as if nothing had taken place. Just as she fluttered open her eyes and closed her mouth, I was already sitting behind my desk.

"So, that's all I wanted to tell you, Robin. Good job with your paper."

As if she had nodded off, while I was talking, she looked at me confused.

"Thank you," she said getting up a little woozy and quickly leaving.

I was so frigging excited. I couldn't wait to try this out on other students. Only, as soon as I walked down the corridor looking for my next victim, the stun gun stunned person after person. As if it was set on automatic, I was just as stunned by all the stunning the gun was doing without my even touching it.

Then, I realized what was happening. With the stun gun in my pocket, my car keys came in contact with the button. I ran down the corridor trying to distance myself from all the stunned people but more were being stunned, as I ran by them. Moreover, the worst of it was that they had me on camera. The video showed students being stunned, as I walked and then ran by them. It showed me frantically reaching in my pocket to free the stuck stun gun button, as I ran, while it still fired at students stunning them. The frigging button was jammed.

The jig was up. My Nude Day stunning was short lived. I imagined being fired from the university and surrendering my phaser to the police. I imagined being kicked out of school and not given the chance to earn my Ph.D. I'd have to move to another country, Mexico, or Bolivia to complete my studies.

Finally, I was outside, alone in the back parking lot, and away from everyone and anyone, who could be zapped and stunned. Finally, with the stuck button freed, I could relax now. Yet, just as I got to my car, just as I reached in my pocket for my car keys to unlock my car door with my remote, I felt sick to my stomach and then I couldn't move.

I was lit up by a bright light, the light was so bright that I could feel the heat from it. It was a bright, white laser beam. I could feel my feet moving an inch off the ground and within an instant, I was gone.

"Hey! What the Hell? Are you kidding me? Is this a joke?"

I was aboard a space craft and surrounded by aliens. At first scared to death, when they showed me no harm, I relaxed. This is what must have happened to Martin that was now happening to me, being abducted.

With the knowledge that Martin returned safe and sound from his abduction, I was too interested in them and their ship to feel fear. I was too curiously fascinated to know that there were aliens to be afraid. Only, after being held prisoner onboard their craft, treated more like a guest than a prisoner, free to go anywhere and roam the ship, so long as I have my two alien escorts with me at all times, I have no idea where I am or how long I've been here. They even allowed me to use their computer to post this story.

Had I never worked at that nursing home, I never would have met Martin. I rue the day that he gave me that phaser. I rue the day that I unplugged it from the wall and zapped my mother, my sister, and Robin. I will forever hate Nude Days and zapping anyone, now that these aliens routinely zap me to probe me. Gross. Eww. I hate being fingered and stroked by aliens.

Still, I will always remember this Nude Day.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers