All Comments on 'Bear Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
northlandernorthlanderover 15 years ago
Another Great Story Line

DG An excellent story line, treated with care and respect Even bikers can be human

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

This is a very interesting story, I hope you will continue the storyline a little further. As always this story is well written and constructed, you have a way of bringing characters to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
different and still outstanding

Yes it was different but still another outstanding story. Please keep them coming.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
I liked it.

Now how about parts 2 - 10. LOL Im ready.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Interesting Story

Having all ready met Bear there were no great surprises but just smooth DGHear! Of course there may be some prizes hidden in the next chapters. Thanks.

dlewdlewover 15 years ago
Very realistic

This is a great story. I like how you present the characters honestly, it makes them seem real. I think too often people tend to romanticize or vilify bikers. Looking forward to chapter 2 and hoping that Bear finds someone special to share his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dg hear is an>>>>

ASS--anything he pens is garbage, and that's being kind to him. TOTAL ROT!

DG HearDG Hearover 15 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Wow! Somebody doesn't like me. Have no idea who or why. To the rest of you, thank you for your nice comments. Chapter 2 the final chapter has been submitted. Should be posted tomorrow or Saturday. (I hope)

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

If you want to read rot it's all around you. Why you would say that about one of the few who actually can write a story is unbelivable. I enjoy every story he has written and this is no exception, realistic, interesting and well done. If your just looking for smut he may not be for you.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 15 years ago
Fantastic as Usual

And to the asshole that left the poison pen letter, He's probably an insecure little jerk who couldn't find his ass in the dark with both hands...and his ass.

Great Job, DG. You're definately one of MY favorite authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a little late to the party...

Well, I liked the story, rather a lot. It's an uncommon tale, but plausible. As to the moron who needed to call you an "ASS", my biggest question would be why to bother. If someone doesn't like the story, then it seems that the logical thing to do would be to criticize the story, or the writing, or whatever, on its merits. But there is nothing gained by starting namecalling. My experience in life has been that when someone resorts to calling the perceived adversary tacky names, it's because said someone has completely run out of arguments with any substance. (Which in this case, seems to have been a short trip!) Anyway DG, keep writing. I'm off to check out Ch.#2. -- KK in Texas

mafrederickmafrederickover 15 years ago
You said it wasn't romantic

Honestly I thought it was very romantic. An old biker finds love and fidelity. Maybe the rest of us could learn something from that. As always I love your stories. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE BEAR WENT OVER THE MOUNTAIN

and found things werent as they appeared, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What an asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job!

You have a great talent! Good story, and want to see more. Keep them coming.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
How did I ...

Miss this one?

Great tale. Ties in nicely.

I'd call this one romantic. Looking forward to chap 2...

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Well wrote....

But boring as all get out story wise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There is no way the mother could have Bear DNA tested for paternity when he was born. If this was publish in 08, and the character Bear was close to 30 years of age. Which sorta make that the late 1970s when he was born. The concept of DNA testing for paternity started in the late 80's and was rather expensive.

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44almost 3 years ago

Good plot DG. KK from Texas wrote much like I do. So I will not repeat it. Nice bit of depth to the main characters. I am first time reader of your work. Onto chapter 2.

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

It seems so ridiculous to comment on a 13 year old story, but I admit that I can help but share my feelings and remarks with you.

First of all, I really like the plot of the story, relating the beginning of life of a character who is a little associal, a little lonely, without certain moral or ethical benchmarks.

on the other hand, the development of the plot left me completely out of the frame and very disappointed.

let me explain: you are gone or more of the more.

he is: the bigger, the beefier, the stronger, the best of this .., the most of this ...

he seems inhuman, never a loser, always a winner.

then you described some aberrant situations: how can an ex-biker who has been in prison think of a fair fight? absurd.

the guy meets his stepmom, is in 5 minutes, she disobeys, she betrays, she cheats and she lies about her husband, while they have a special but good relationship, and while she knows he is using her .

And of course he gives her the best fuck of his life. Always more.

The mother who starts out as a woman in love, hurt, betrayed, becomes a slut / whore, then suddenly it's mother Theresa.

With a funeral worthy of a star.

- why do all writers think that by being tall and huge you are automatically a fighter? it's really ridiculous!

it's the other way around, sir. With the experience of fights and other confrontations, I have always preferred to face bigger guys.

on the other hand, I have learned to be wary of the little ones, because if they confront you one or less of the following cases is to be feared:

- they don't care about the consequences and are ready for anything, even the worst.

- they are very often fighters or experts themselves.

- And lastly, if one of the 2 attitudes mentioned above is not present, they are very probably armed.

hoping that my remarks will be received despite the delay, in all sympathy.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Just a good story. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i was reading the comments. I cannot believe anybody liked this drival.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bear Series Info

SIMILAR Stories