All Comments on 'Beat Francis at Arm Wrestling Pt. 03'

by KatieTay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Ekaterina_KunpanEkaterina_Kunpanabout 11 years ago

mmmmm I love your stories

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
Strong resolution

You certainly didn't hurry that ending. :) Rarely do I see an author or protagonist consider all sides and aspects to a conflict, but you needed to do so here in order to justify the final decisions made (sadly, they echo exactly why many rapes do unreported). At the same time, you also explored a realistic post-trauma response as well while giving plenty of hope that Jenny will come through it the stronger. Whether she gets that revenge later or not, this will be part of her going forward into future conflicts.

Somehow not what I was expecting (partly because I wasn't expecting something particular), but one of the deeper and stronger story-endings I've seen here as a result. Great post-apocalyptic sci-fi story as a whole. :)

JoescrewlooseJoescrewloosealmost 7 years ago
Ahh, fond memories.

Stumbled across this series completely by accident and it's made my day! Brought back so many memories of similar fantasies I had back in the day! Thanks! Good stories, well written! Now I'm off to play Fallout 2 for the first time in a while šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieTay@KatieTay
I love writing what I do. But there are times when I get too busy to keep up a sustained output. I hope all of you enjoy what I do have up here! By the way, for anyone sending me feedback: if you want me to reply, please do remember to include your email address in the correc...