All Comments on 'Beat the Clock: A Mom's Assignment'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderover 13 years ago
very, very erotic

the seduction was perfect!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A really good storyline

Well done, a very well executed story theme.

It was very exciting to read how she seduced her son, and how he made her his.

Just a good all around piece of work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just amazing

that was by far the best most exciting story i have ever read i hope you do more

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I liked it...

when, if ever, will she realize that the "Fiend" could have only been none other than her son?

TibxoTibxoover 13 years ago
Yet another reason why I consider you one of the top Authors at Lit.

A great plot and executed so well.

Long may you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great plot

Now continue with the daughter having to seduce the father

zarathustra7zarathustra7over 13 years ago
Too hreavy handed

Your heavy handedness in this one makes it joyless compared to your other work.

adamcradamcrover 13 years ago
Terrific!

I never comment, but I had to on this one. Excellent build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Was Wrong

I thought for sure it was the father and daughter that created the threat so that they could come out of the closet with their own affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

build up and portrayal.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
perfect

again nice story, what a shame no titjob

5/5 keep it up =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good to be in mother son

One good thing is you avoid father daughter relationship in this story plot which did your previous story i-room 2,3,4 what was complete ruind. father daughter, bro sis and other character is not erotic or attractive as mom son. this mom son story is average, it would be more attractive if mom son conversation was more and when the son explore his mothers naked body he should be explore his mothers ass and gave her some anal love. moms anal area is a more importent than anything in incest story. Ahab, waiting for a good anal mom son story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Connie nielsen

imagined, the mother would be like the hollywood sex appeal connie nielsen. because her face have a true motherly beauty. thanks for not entry the other characters like dad/daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

This was a great story and an easy read... Please continue this story line...

It was nice to read an almost beleivable mother's seduction of her son...

Once agin great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story , very nicely written ; you are one of the best writers and i hope to read more new stories from you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story 5/5 wish there was abit more dialog though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THIS THE START OF A NEW SERIES, LIKE THE I ROOM . THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT STORIES...

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

Hope that you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TABOO CHARMING MOTHER JAP HENTAI...

...inspired?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

give a vivid description of impregnating the mother in the 2nd installment..that will be juicy u know..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey ho we want more!!!

I mean you should continue the theme of beat the clock with another mommy and sonny. :)

straight 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next up . . .

Beat the Clock: A Daughter's Assignment

At the same time as this story took place, her daughter was given the same set of instructions about her daddy. He was, after all, flying to her college town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Follow on?

I was thinking all through the story that the FIEND was the husband that wanted to start a 3 or 4some.

Great story.

BigBadWolf66BigBadWolf66about 13 years ago
Next Chapters Please!

Where are part 2,3,4 and so on?

keep them coming!!!

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 13 years ago
^_^

Both strange at first, but increasingly hot as I kept reading. Absolutely fantastic work, Ahabscribe. Thanks a lot for writing such a story. ^__^

snathsnathabout 13 years ago
The end

I was very curious to know what was it in the end. Thank God, it did not happen the way I thought; that someone of the family members might have conned Connie. well written piece

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
Love it

Never mind that fool zarathustra.... Interesting storyline, well executed.... half expected to learn that the creep was a family member, either the son or the father. Who else would have the ability to plant hidden cameras, phone taps, etc.... Hope there'll be a part 2

jaqvertjaqvertalmost 13 years ago
Reminds me of Saw

This quite a different idea, it reminds of the movie Saw that some psycho path just want to see how people react in extreme situation.

Overall great story, it would be good to know a bit more about the son's perspective as well.

newtype2525newtype2525over 12 years ago
Loved it! 5/5!

CAN"T THINK OF ENOUGH NICE THINGS TO SAY! I thought that the story maybe started a little creepy like the others but then turned hot almost instantly! I had to admit that A longer deadline with more seduction is my only selfish suggestion. I really did want this story to go on! I agree with someone who says that you left out some potential in a sequel with a father and daughter, however I would love it if the mother/wife were still tasked with being the mastermind on how it happens. A second call with a new task! "Make your husband and daughter have sex!" Maybe give her more time and maybe make it harder this time. Give the daughter a boyfriend who comes to stay. That would add a level of difficulty and something that maybe she has to participate with. She starts with the husband with maybe dropping comments about their daughter has grown, and how her new stub boyfriend must be having a wonderful time with their daughters sexy body. FOOD FOR THOUGHT! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great lengthy seduction...

I like these long, drawn-out seductions, especially the mom/son type. With either the mom or the son doing the seducing (and no, my mom and I were not that way although I would have been willing).

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Not My Thing

I gave the last story of yours that I read a 5/5. Not this one though. I thought it was great until the end. On the other hand, your use of descriptive language is second to none.

It obviously had to be the son. There is no way anyone else could have known all of the details. Actually it is a big stretch to believe that anyone could have known all of those details.

I had hoped that in the end, she would have remembered her marriage vows and stopped after the first night, explaining to her son why she did it, that she loved it and him, but that she had to be true to her husband. Since most of the commentary is cheering them on, I can see why the divorce rate is so high. Everyone thinks it is OK to keep dear old dad around just to pay the bills I guess.

Maybe dad will figure something out when the boy has not moved out after another 3 or 4 years. Perhaps they are just going to use him until the son gets out of college.

If she truly could not live without having sex with her son, she should have told the father what she did and why and explained that she could no longer be his wife because she was now hung up on her son. Then their love could have been a thing of beauty. As it stands now, she has just turned into another cheating slut.

I would really like it if you would add a chapter exploring the possible consequences of Dale catching them in the act, such as divorce, her losing her job due to the stigma of incest (publicized in the divorce), John having to drop out of college because she cannot earn enough to support them and pay his way, them being ostracized from the rest of the family, her daughter hating her for breaking up their happy family, etc.

And to disableddan, everyone has a right to a respectful opinion. You show your lack of character by calling someone a fool who simply expressed theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Implausible, but nice

The basic premise of this story is just too incredible. How could this mysterious caller know all these things, including even what kind of panties the mother is wearing? He would need some accomplices to keep track of the whole family at once. The son could not have done it--it would be totally out of character for him, and again he could not know what is happening away from home.

However, despite this criticism, the seduction plot, with the delicious buildup, is great--very erotic and stimulating and very well written. Good work, Ahab!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're Amazing

You really should make this a series, I think you made the right decision making it a mom-son story, it seems to fit best under that category. I would love to see others of this. The I-Room was a masterpiece of your writing as well. Hoping for more!!! :)

gofastTTguygofastTTguyover 12 years ago
Well done! Suspenseful and erotic.

This was enjoyable to read. Though the ending was somewhat predictable, it was fun watching Mom figure out how to get there. Overall a great story. I agree with another comment that suggested The Fiend should be a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
By far the best story on this site

I just wanted to say this is still by far the best story on this site. The concept, the slow build up and the detail make this a tale I return to time and again.

Will there ever be any more stories in this series? There must be plenty of other mothers prime for corruption against the clock.

Thank you again from this horny mom.

Mrs Peel xx

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
jusr finished this wonderful story!

I love the i-room stories but must say that this one was better!!! The pace was fierce and left no lulls in the story. I love the forced incest angle and seems to be my favorite way to seduce people into incest. I also love the added angle of a wife cuckolding her husband with a family member which ramps up the kinky factor! I love wife's seducing sons or son-in-laws best, but a strong second would be a daughter seducing her father or father-in-law! I would love to see the long series with the FIEND as our new antagonist! More beat the clock or just do this or else that can be more drawn out. Anything in the works? Write me if you can as I have some requests! ;-)

Hope so!

Cheers

Newtype

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 12 years ago
More Perhaps

I really enjoyed this story, I think he should make her pregnant, or possibly fuck his sister.

paponciopaponcioabout 12 years ago
Wow, absolutely sensational!

awesome story, one of my favorites ! ***** :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please!!

Is there any chance of a sequel? This tale was awsome!

topacetopaceover 11 years ago
Hey BetterEnding!

Quit talking about the end of the story until you post some of your own. This is a site dedicated to fantasy and not real-life stories. Occasionally real-life bits and pieces are good, but not always.

@Ahabscribe: You really know how to write mom/son incest stories and avoid the anal. Great work and I'll add you to my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beat the clock!

The fiend could be anyone with previous access to Connie's home, such as a workman or his associate, or even visiting friend or family. To make the scheme work, he doesn't need to know everything, just a few things easily picked up with a simple bit of gadgetry. A real world fiend would also need to include other known and credible threats which would in most circumstances almost certainly guarantee compliance from most targets, and which would actually explain why Connie or anyone else would have little real choice but to do as told. The author quite reasonably and probably sensibly leaves out such detail, though it remains a weakness in the realism of the account. Well written but Connie's behaviour after the event makes light of the fiend's true evil. In reality, she would probably be given no choice but to continue and deepen her new relationship, but I guess that's a different story involving a different victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great story!

A very erotic story told superbly! What I really like about your description(s) of the mom is that she's not a perfect physical specimen: she's sagging boobs, slight stomach pooch and big ass... as these details adds a greater sense of verisimilitude and makes the story that much hotter. I noticed that you do this a lot, including Carrie from "Mother & Son: A Love Story". I really love that. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wouldn't it be cool.....

Wouldn't it ne cool if the husband turned out to be the Fiend?

olddudolddudalmost 11 years ago
=)

you could make this in to a incest version of Saw. like a family could be trapped in a maze an they have to have sex in different ways to get through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
god bless freedom

Its obvious who the fiend is, most of you know him as THE PRESIDENT. As the whistleblower has shown, his monitoring of social media using prism and meta data make gathering all the info required to blackmail this loving mom rather easy. As i have used several primary key words, he will in all likelihood have tasked his satellites and drones to my location. Where'd that red dot come from. Can anyone else hear that high pitched buzzing noi......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
who is it?

It is either the son, or the creepy neighbor. The son is the only one that gets a direct benefit, the creepy pervert neighbor likes to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the son had to be behind this

he was the only one to know everything that was going on.......but at least he got what he wanted...to fuck his mother......vice is nice but incest is best...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
POV Great

Great stuff! Should be more, though. Another Chapter. Have her search and discover the cameras, but not the Fiend, and leave them in place because of her love to be watched. And because she is thankful to the Fiend so she lets him continue to watch. She flips around the channels of the tv, one day, thru blank channels and suddenly there is one now filled with the image of HER sitting there with the remote in her hand! Live! Another channel is the image of her bedroom, then another of her son's bedroom. Their whole lives wirelessly displayed. And another (used to be) blank channel of her daughter's college dorm room, with a playback of her being fucked by father. Did Father recieve the same ultimatum as herself or was it the daughter possibly? Does she continue in blissful ignorance of the Fiend's Identity? Or does she decide to find and assist him in his mission to spread the news of delightful incest? Should they acknowledge to the father and daughter her knowledge of their newfound relationship? Or should she simply decide to continue Loving her son (as was obviously the Fiend's objective) and allow father/daughter to continue in blissful ignorance, possibly watching them voyureistically living her own college fucking days all over again. This is fertile ground. Electronic Erotica? Electronica? A new category in the borning. The Fiend could develope a series of his own, in spreading the gospel of his Loving relationships about the world. With the internet he could work from anywhere in the world so where could he be? London, Gran Caymon, Barbados, anywhere on the planet and implant his message into family womb located in California, New York, Paris, or Dublin. How many scenarios could be invented within the mind of a writer like you? Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You have broken a berrier here and don't stop now

This is a great story and the theme is incredibly sensual, exciting, and really needs to be long enough to work your way through this complicated situation......

Great stuff!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. Reading some of the comments, I liked the suggestion of having the mom see a video of her husband fucking their daughter in order to save them all. Then all four family members can fuck each other in the same bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hello

Sequel, sequel sequel!!!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Beat The Clock: A Mom's Assignment:" - Connie Hall, Forty-three Year Old Married Mother, and John Hall, Eighteen Year Old Son.

From shortly after mother Connie left the mall, after her quickly arranged buying spree for sexy bikini's and naughty negilgee "come hither" sets for the consummate entrapment of her son John, the story ascended slowly but firm and directly into a romance novel, with a subtext of a mother (out of blackmail fear) seducing her virile, adolsecent, but somewhat nerdy son! The endgame is perfectly clear as she realizes she will quickly have to transform herself into a incestual love goddess and consensually fuck and consummate full-on fucking of her shy and reserved eighteen year old son!!

The conquering of John by his mother Connie, from their dinner of pizza, drink and nestling on the couch and onward with ever-near very reluctant son John, as they watch his mom's purposely purchased porn movie, this story takes on one of the best foreplay enticement prelude descriptions I've ever encountered or read!!! The descriptions and details of a mother's love evolving from mother-love to the conversion of mother Connie into a lusting, wanton seductress of lust, need, desire and determination to having her son's huge cock in her universal pussy-love cavity!

She has passion, but yet warmth and desire of her son as a man-lover, knowingly driving her passion conflagratingly hotter because of her lover being her son, her incestual partner of nature's evolution! She is insatiable, she will not be denied, but she is again IN love with a man that is willing to meet her every need as a woman, as his paramour and as his concubine, that man being her virile son!

'Ahabscribe' writes with such feeling, passion, romance and kindness and warmth that his words become so precise they feel to me as if they're coming from my heart rather than his head and heart. My feelings are akin to holding, loving, crressing and witnessing a new baby in my arms!! My disclaimer is I am a six foot one inch tall, two hundred twenty pounds all-American, red-bloodied straight male, very athletic and into many sports in my younger years, with two grown children. However, I am a romantic and love sensual stories and novels, especially and in particular incest literature, in which I cry and feel any pain or displeasure, and smile with joy and contentment at all happiness and elation, as the words are displayed through the stories character's about all blood-related, genes and DNA connected male and female partners of incest and resultant pregnancies. 'Ahabscribe fills that void in my psyche and fantasies to bubbly over-flowing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A re-post

Have read this story several times with posts from various authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking great!!!

I loved it, waited to the end to cum with John, remember the dirty talk is cool as, more "fuck ur mommy, fuck me baby, cum for ur mommy,hun. That's always good .

10 out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful Mom &. Son Incest Story !

Just like The I Room, A Wonderful Mother and Son Incest Love Story, I loved it !

petervoyeur@gmail.com. Again, My Praise to the Author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

I am not sure what to think about this. It is, in a way, non-consent. The real question is whether The Fiend would really have killed the father and daughter, or was that an idle threat to get mommy to carry out his will. I don't think this was a plot hatched by John to get to his mommy's pussy. He is too socially inept and scared of her to have approached her even with permission. She had to almost climb on top of him to get him to do the deed. Did she know in the back of her mind that all would be well whether she did or not? Did she simply need an excuse to explore desires she hadn't admitted to? If the Fiend really intended to kill her family, she was coerced. This wasn't rape in any sense. Even if there was no Fiend at all, it was simple seduction with the added flavour of incest. She did not force John to fuck her. At most she decieved him, but in the end carried on the affair for at least three years. This wasn't a one-hit-wonder. I'm glad you didn't include anal and pregnancy. Anal would have been so out of character for her and pregnancy would have been really hard to explain, even in a fantasy story. Another question. Will the Fiend contact the father to seduce and make love to his daughter using the same blackmail tactics? Or possibly contact the daughter to use her feminine wiles and assets to seduce her father? This is a good story and leaves room for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
curious

Uncertain about what this is. Incest, certainly. Non-Consent/Reluctance are also a possibility. She was definitely reluctant to do this for most of the twelve hours. While she gave him the 'fashion show' and while she showered she would have run screaming into the night if she thought her family were not in danger. However when the moment presented itself, they were both free to choose. This was not rape. I am not a fan of rape and this particular character would probably have to be blackmailed again to do anal, so it is good that anal is not obligatory here. Children are unnecessary. He's a very young man, why would he want to start making babies so soon? Dale is a past middle-aged man, why should he have to take on raising another child at this point in his life? I think with the boy's lack of social skills, their ongoing relationship is an ultimately good thing. I have a little niggleing thought at the back of my mind. Has the Fiend contacted Dale about seducing and taking his young daughter? What is she, 21 or so? That would be more of a challenge. He is not a teenaged boy and she is just old enough to be able to get whoever she wants and to firmly say 'no' to her father. However, if the Fiend had contacted the Daughter about seducing Dale, there would probably be no problem. She could probably bag him in even less than 11 hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best ever

This story is the best and my favourite one on this site now! Just incredible work and I've never cummed so hard in my life. 10/10 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Far better than all suggestions

This story is superbly plotted and paced. It reaches a perfect climax, complete in every way. No sequel could come close to it. All the suggestions for changes or additions are absolutely absurd. Ahab knows exactly what he is doing and does it masterfully. I wish that people would keep their dumb suggestions to themselves and just let the master lead them to terrific satisfaction.

midnighteddiemidnighteddiealmost 7 years ago
Shower

Fantastic loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Out of the park home run. Was hopping to find out who it was though

Out of the park home run.... was hoping to find out who it was though

DomkinkmaleDomkinkmaleover 6 years ago
Curious who

Darn was hoping to find out who the fiend is. Maybe you can continue with the story

JSipesJSipesabout 6 years ago
Kids love playing with high tech equipment

I guess John’s Mother never found the voice synthesizer software on his computer.

Threecats407Threecats407about 6 years ago
Hope you return some time.

Next test she has to pass is to have one week to end up pregnant by her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So good 5 stars

Would love another chapter or revise and add a long term epilog.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Never Write With Uppercase Letters

One or possibly two words written with capital letters are permitted as it emphasises the words.

A whole paragraph doesn't work. To read a paragraph fluidly the brain recognises the shape of different letters/words and allows the reader to move swiftly forward. Using capital letters make every word look like a rectangle and makes it difficult to read. The brain doesn't recognise the shape of any of the words and therefore stifles the read.

Hope this helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Fantastic story, I wouldn't change a thing. I only wish there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best that I have ever read on this site

WELL DONE

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Neat little fantasy well told and very hot. Enjoyed your style and writing very much.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story!

I’ve been an avid reader of your stories for years.. this story is one of many that I love to reread many many times..

This story has everything you want from hot mama and sky son, well written scenes of sex and love!

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

Damn that was a sweet ass story! 5🌟

plo9091plo9091over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. For me best of all times! Describing sex scenes between mom and son are wonderful! For example;

'He sucked at my breast with gusto, reinforcing both my awareness of my son and long forgotten memories of nursing him and my sudden overpowering desire for him.'

Thanks to talented author

HedonistXHedonistXover 1 year ago

Phenomenal story. The seduction was amazing, my cock was hard all the time while reading. Straight 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a hell of a story. The way you write Moms emotions is excellent. It's always hot when it comes from mom's point of view. Son's point of view stories are very boring & lot in the Internet.

Please write another story for this, mom getting pregnant by son & terrified for that. Husband thinks that son is his & kind of a story. Cuckold & she feels guilty about it & also like it because of the dirty & how wrong it is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

VERY GOOD!!!!!! Excellent mother/son stories keep writing please.

nightdragon1nightdragon111 months ago

Love it! Love it! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story

Sara_JocastaSara_Jocasta9 months ago

ohhh I love this story! This one is so good, and there is just enough plot along with the erotic to make it engaging as well as a turn on to read! And I love how well you capture all those tangled emotions!

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi3 months ago

Imádtam a történetet, de egy rövid folytatást szívesen olvasnák.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a27 days ago

This was a truly enjoyable, amazing story. I especially enjoyed the mother's sexual epiphany with her son. Who better to teach a son about sexually please a woman than his mother. Once she realized that the son only wanted to please her in every way possible. Finally, she realized that she could love more than one person at a time. Love has no boundaries only humans create artificial boundaries which prohibits the emotional and psychological growth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous