Beat the Clock: A Mom's Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,503 Followers

John sat there, cock standing up stiff and proud from his lap, staring at his mother, exposed in my almost total nakedness -- leaving no doubt about my desire for him. The little bit of my mind that was still sane glanced at the clock on the mantle. It was just past eleven o'clock -- I was so close now.

I held out my arms, spreading my legs wider. "Please, son. I want you. I need you." I thrust my pelvis up, flaunting myself to my youngest child -- trying to entice him with the slick wet, pink flesh flowered open before him. "Please, John, please fuck me! Fuck your mother!"

My son stood up and for a terrible moment, I thought he was going to run away. "I want...Mom, I've...I've never..." He swallowed slowly and whispered in a fearful voice. "I'm a virgin, Mom."

As his words sank in, I wanted him even more. "It's okay, baby. I would love to be my son's first lover. I waggled my fingers in a "come here" motion. "C'mon, John. Come here and fuck your mother!" I said in a voice filled with need and desire and lust. I asked my son to fuck me in a lusty manner that I had never even used with his father in our most passionate times.

"I love you, Mom! John groaned as he fell to his knees before me, walking awkwardly and leaning over me. I took him in my embrace and kissed him passionately, wrapping my arms around him, holding him to me as we hunched at each other. I felt his hard dick move back and forth over my mound -- leaving smears of semen, my saliva and newly produced precum in my sparsely haired bush and up as far as my stomach.

I drew my feet up and worked his undone pants down to his ankles where he managed to kick free of them altogether. Between wet, sloppy kisses and breathless exclamations of love to each other, I yanked his t-shirt over his head and flung it away, showering his chest with kisses -- his flesh still a little doughy with the last vestiges of baby fat, but a man's body beginning to be defined.

My son's body shivered as I tongued his hard, pebble-like nipples, sucking at them and nipping them with my teeth as he humped his body against mine. Between my legs, a fire raged, being stoked into a terrible conflagration with each movement of his big, hard penis against my swollen lips. I needed to be fucked. I needed to be fucked by my son. I needed to be fucked by my son right now!

I reached down with one hand and took his throbbing member and placed it against the wet, clasping opening of my aching, needy pussy. It was time. I was about to be fucked by my own child. I never in my life felt so complete. In accepting my son's cock inside of me, I was being a good mother and wife -- saving my husband and daughter from a madman's whim, but even as an image of Dale and Kim came to mind, cheering me happily on in the knowledge that I was doing this for them, the utter and complete truth was present as well. I was about to be fucked by my son because I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted my son to fuck me as I had never wanted anything before.

As John's cock began to press into my cunt -- as his huge cock-head was enveloped by my hot, tender and oh-so wet flesh, I heard my son growl and like a wild beast taking its mate, my sweet son, John, took me, ramming his huge dick inside me to the hilt in one fierce thrust. I threw my head back and let out with a scream as my tender, aroused flesh yielded to his long, massive pole of cock meat -- going deep, deep, deeper than anyone ever had before and as each inch burrowed towards my womb, waves of sheer carnal pleasure exploded inside me, magnified by the knowledge and instinctual recognition of the flesh of my flesh melding with my flesh in incestuous union.

I buried my face against John's chest, feeling more than hearing his young heart pounding with excitement as he brutally thrust his cock into me again and again like an out of control jackhammer. He was a tight fit and the first dozen or so thrusts held pain as well as pleasure, but with each stroking visit of his cock, my pussy adapted and as the first waves of incestuous orgasm faded, I began to meet his thrusts, both of us like lust enraged beasts, locked in furious fucking.

In his excitement, John's cock slipped free, but before I could move to help him get inside me again, my son's thick prick found its own way back home, thrusting deep inside me, touching me in virgin places and I was quickly in the throes of an son induced orgasm again.

My son fucked me hard. My son fucked me sloppy. I knew without a doubt that it was his first time -- that he was completely without experience, moving awkwardly, barely doing anything more than following instincts and yet it was the most wondrous fuck of my life. Just feeling his cock sliding along, scraping my inner flesh with his penis -- the touch of my son's flesh upon mine, did things to my body that no-one, not even Dale at his most experienced and enthusiastic best, had ever done.

I clawed at him and clung to him, fingernails digging into his shoulders and my legs wrapped tight around his ass. Our bodies slapped together wetly as we became covered in fuck sweat. I could smell my own pussy, juices literally pouring forth as he moved back and forth in me -- my inner thighs becoming slippery and allowing him to somehow pound that lovely cock into me all the harder and faster. We kissed and bit at each other, his breath heavy on my neck and then my face before moving down at wrapping his lips around my swollen nipples. He sucked at my breast with gusto, reinforcing both my awareness of my son and long forgotten memories of nursing him and my sudden overpowering desire for him.

As my third massive orgasm swelled up inside of me, fueled by my son's big cock, I forgot all thoughts of my husband and daughter and let myself fall headlong into a well of incestuous lust -- never wanting this moment to end, desiring nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with my son's lovely penis buried deep inside me and knowing nothing more than I loved my son with ever fiber of my being. I began to scream incoherently, slamming myself against John's thrusts and then came the mother of all orgasms as I felt my son stiffen, thrust deep and almost go into convulsions as he emptied his balls into my pussy.

For long minutes, maybe hours, my word winnowed down to the hot, creamy semen filling my womb and to the big, pulsating cock buried inside of me -- making mother and son, simply man and woman. I was floating in a heavenly state -- the knowledge of this being incest only adding a delicious flavor to my bliss and I confess, not thinking or hoping that our illicit deed had saved Dale or Kim.

Our breathing slowed, our kisses became gentler and I had the last exquisite moments of orgasm as John slowly shrank and finally slipped from my pussy's grasp. He left me for just a few second, turning off the lights and the television and pulling a couch throw blanket over us. My last memories were of John's arms wrapped around me, holding me safe and warm in his arms as we both slipped into a well deserved sleep.

I awoke in the wee, darkest hours of the night, my son and I kissing, our bodies working sweetly together -- his penis, again hard and aroused, brushing along my thigh. Somehow, still entangled together, we made it to our feet and I led John up the stairs, still kissing and my hand wrapped tightly around his hard cock, leading him to his bedroom, shivering with delight as he tore the wispy remnants of my peignoir from me, his hands roaming hungrily over my body.

My son's room smelled as most teenaged boy's rooms do -- an earthy mix of sweat, food and semen and while a day ago the scent would have seemed mildly disgusting, it now inflamed my desires even more and I dragged my son onto the bed, spreading my legs wide and pulling him on top of me, thrusting my tongue into his mouth as he again thrust his wonderful cock into my steamy cunt.

I remember my wedding night with Dale -- giving up my virginity to him in a cheap motel, halfway between here and Key West. I remembered our honeymoon in that old resort town. I remember good sex and great sex during my life and the very best moments paled when compared to this night with my son.

I felt insatiable over the next few hours and my sweet, darling son met my needs in everyway -- staying erect as only a teenager can and making up what he lacked in experience with pure, unrestrained enthusiasm. This compounded by the undeniable fact that our being mother and son, brought us to new heights of sinful ecstasy, simply made this the most incredible lovemaking I have ever experienced.

As he began to fuck me for the second time that night, as our first long, passionate kiss ended, John looked into my eyes and groaned, "I want it all, Mom. I want to have it all." The urgency and the hunger in his voice, turned my insides into liquid napalm, inflaming me with the desire...the need to give myself to him completely.

Of course, we didn't do it all that night, but we did as much as we could, given the limits of the human body. I let my son take me from every position possible and while we began in relative darkness, I acquiesced to John's wishes to fuck with the lights on, flattered by his lustful and hungry stares as he explored my body.

My son had me moaning in orgasm while in the missionary position, my legs sometimes locked behind his hips and other times draped over his shoulders. John cupped and squeezed my titties, letting my meaty flesh bounce and jiggle in his fingers as I rode him, my head thrown back in sweet ecstasy, reveling in the feel of his swollen cock inside me. I think my son loved doing me doggie style the best, thrusting deep into from behind as he squeezed and pinched my swinging breasts, nipples long and erect, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me against him, kissing my neck and shoulders as we both watched ourselves fuck in the large mirror over the bedroom dresser.

That single image, me on my knees, John's left arm around my round belly and his right hand full of tit, just a hint of his cock buried in my cunt while he kissed my neck and my face, slack-jawed with pure lust and pleasure, is never far from my waking thoughts and I think will be burned into my consciousness for the rest of my life.

John came in me twice more that night, both times filling my womb with his hot, sweet sperm. In between, I sucked his cock, cleaning him of our mixed juices, reveling in how excited it made him to see his mother on her knees before him, revealed as a cum-hungry slut. To my delight, John was eager to explore my body, kneeling between my widespread legs, touching, kissing and licking my quivering, sensitive pussy, utterly fascinated by his mother's cunt. I marveled at his willingness to taste me, even with his thick, hot sperm oozing from me -- something his father had refused to do many times over the years.

Finally, exhausted in that good way that you get from earth-shattering sex, my son and I fell asleep in each other's arms as the first light of dawn began to creep through his bedroom window. My pussy was achy and sore -- unused to such attentions, my nipples tender and raw from being licked, sucked and bit -- even my tongue was tired from either being busy kissing John or sucking his cock. I was happy in a way I had never known I could be and I slept better than I can ever remember -- not thinking even once about Dale or Kim.

It was nearly noon when I awoke again, my head resting on John's chest, hand draped across his slightly doughy stomach, my thigh across his legs and his cock -- semi-erect nestled against my thigh. My son was deep asleep as I roused myself from incredibly erotic dreams and I lay there for a long time, watching him sleep, an angelic, childlike smile on his face. I could not believe the yearning I felt for him and despite my aching and weary body, I yearned to have him again.

I needed some nourishment first -- coffee and something to eat. Good sex always made me wake up hungry. Gently, so as not to wake John, I slipped from his bed and went quietly downstairs. Naked in the kitchen, I hummed happily to myself as I fixed an English Muffin and brewed some coffee and relived last night in my mind.

It was only then that I recalled everything and why I had done it. I was sorely tempted to call my husband and my daughter, but hesitated, unsure of how to proceed. In my heart, I believed that they were perfectly safe -- unharmed as I had completed my...seduction of my son. I sat down at the kitchen table and as I ate, considered all that had happened. Try as I might, I had to admit not feeling any guilt over what I had done.

In truth, my nipples hardened and swelled up at my memories of last night's...what should I call it -- my complete and utter incestuous debauchery with my son? As I remembered, I felt my labia begin to grow slick and my senses sharpened and I realized I could smell him and us on me. I reeked of sperm and pussy and spit and sweat and it made me wet all over again.

I was thinking of going back upstairs and awakening my son up and beginning right where we left off when the phone rang -- causing me to slosh coffee on the table, it startled me so.

I reached over and keyed the receiver and said, "Hello," knowing even before he spoke who it was.

"OH MY, CONNIE -- THAT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE, WAS IT? I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE MORE OF A CHALLENGE FOR YOU! YOU HAD NEARLY AN HOUR STILL TO GO WHEN YOUR SON CLIMBED ON TOP OF YOU AND SANK THAT BIG COCK INSIDE YOU ON THE LIVING ROOM CARPET!"

I shivered at the washed out, almost mechanical voice and the confirmation that somehow he was watching everything we said and did. Even so, the fact that someone had witnessed my son and I fucking like cats in heat excited me in some awful way. I said, "I did what you asked. My husband and daughter...?"

"ARE SAFE AND SOUND AND AS HAPPY AS CAN BE. NO HARM WILL COME TO THEM."

"Thank God," I replied. "What happens now?"

"WHY, THAT'S UP TO YOU, CONNIE. IT SEEMED TO ME AS IF YOU TOOK MY ADVICE AND REALLY ENJOYED YOURSELF LAST NIGHT."

Silence on his end indicated that he wanted an answer. My mouth felt dry as I rasped, "Oh yes. I never imagined." My nipples swelled and I felt a ripple of desire course through my body, emanating outwards from my pussy as images of last night flashed through my mind.

There was amused chuckling coming from the other end of the phone line. I heard a snapping noise on the other end and then sounds of a woman moaning with great pleasure began. When I heard myself cry out, "Fuck me, baby! Fuck Momma good!" I realized that it was me being pleasured by John. Fear shot through me -- competing with my arousal and I somehow stammered, "So, what is this -- blackmail?"

My voice on the other end suddenly cut off, followed by silence and then he replied, "WHY NO, CONNIE. I'M OFFENDED AT THE SUGGESTION. MY PURPOSE ISN'T MONEY AND EXTORTION -- FAR FROM IT."

"What the fuck do you want then?" I snarled, feeling my fingers tighten around the phone receiver.

"I DID THIS FOR MY PLEASURE AND CURIOSITY, CONNIE," he answered. "YOU SHOULD FEEL PRIVELEGED -- YOU ARE MY FIRST PROJECT...AN EXPERIMENT, IF YOU WILL."

I was at a momentary loss for words and my caller took this as respectful attention and elaborated. "YOU SEE, CONNIE. I WANT TO SEE HOW FAR PEOPLE WILL GO FOR THOSE THEY LOVE -- WHAT WILL THEY BE WILLING TO DO IN ORDER TO SAVE THEIR LOVED ONES -- WHAT TABOOS THEY WOULD BREAK AND IN DOING SO, MAYHAP THEY WILL LEARN NEW THINGS ABOUT THEMSELVES AND ENJOY NEW AND HERETOFORE FORBIDDEN PLEASURES, JUST AS YOU HAVE...EXPERIENCED."

"And what happens next?" I whispered. In my mind I suddenly recalled news reports and headlines from the tabloids about "The Creep" who imprisoned family members together for periods of time -- many speculating that he was trying to drive them to commit incest. Some of the tabloids claimed to have proof that he had succeeded.

"THAT'S ENTIRELY UP TO YOU, MY DEAR. OUR BUSINESS IS CONCLUDED. WHAT YOU TAKE FROM IT IS UP TO YOU. MAY I ASK A QUESTION?"

I replied, "Yes."

"YOU'VE ALREADY ADMITTED TO ENJOYING HAVING COMMITTED INCEST WITH YOUR SON. HAVING TASTED THIS FORBIDDEN FRUIT, WILL YOU CONTINUE?"

Part of me wanted to say, "No -- of course not," but I knew that was a bald-face lie. I wanted more. I wanted my son right this moment! I knew there was no way I could give my son's cock up willingly. I took a deep breath and answered, "Yes, God help me, yes. I...I loved it. I love him."

Again my words were met with his evil chuckles. "I AM SO PLEASED FOR YOU. ENJOY HIM. ENJOY EACH OTHER."

I sensed he was about to hang up and I couldn't help but blurt out, "Tell me...are you the Creep?"

There was a pause and then he replied, "NO -- I ADMIRE WHAT I THINK IS HIS PHILOSOPHY, BUT MY METHODS AND MOTIVES ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM HIS. FOR YOUR PURPOSES, YOU MAY CALL ME...THE FIEND."There was another pause and then he added, his electronic voice somehow full of malicious delight. "YOU'RE WASTING TIME, CONNIE. GO FUCK YOUR SON. FAREWELL."

Then I was holding a dead phone in my hand. I turned it off and set it down. I sat quietly for a time, lost in thought. I should have been worried about this man...this Fiend. I should have worried about how he was able to watch my every move and whether or not he would continue to spy on John and me. Maybe I should have been concerned about how easily he'd manipulated me into fucking my son. But, none of that concerned me. I had only one overriding thought.

I stood and quickly went back upstairs. I paused in the doorway of my son's room, inhaling the strong scent of pussy and cum. I admired John's naked body, blankets kicked off and his cock, still half-erect, between his legs. I moved to the bed and eased myself up, lying down between his thighs and taking my son's cock in hand, gently kissed it and began licking it like the sweetest lollipop I'd ever had.

"Wake up, son," I whispered softly. "Momma needs you. Momma needs her boy's big cock."

And happily, my son did wake up and he made love to me and he fucked me and he made me his. For three years now, my son and I have carried on this incestuous affair, both of us reveling in our love for each other. Dale is totally oblivious and if Kim suspects, she has kept it to herself. As I said when I began my story, I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I love it...God help me, but I do love my son's cock so. I'm not sure why the "Fiend" did what he did and to be honest, I don't care, but if I could, I would thank him with all my heart. If he still watches us, I hope the sinful display of John fucking his mother is thanks enough.

The End?

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,503 Followers