Beating The Curse Of Lahaina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

She leaned back, bracing herself on her arms, and crossed her legs demurely under her over-the-knee, wrap-around skirt, red flowered on a dark green background. Her luscious legs were muscled, though dainty, with ankles flaring deliciously into calves that – if they could speak – would purr, "stroke me." Her top was of a shiny dark green material that spanned her chest under the arms, leaving bare her elegant shoulders and lissome arms. The garment hugged her large breasts with what must have been a built-in bra, and passed under her armpits to fasten at her flawless, creamy back. Her soft skin was made for licking, I thought. Around her neck was her trademark black stone pendant.

For several moments neither of us said a word, and she looked down at the floor, her long eyelashes kissing the skin on her upper cheeks...almost in a reverie. In her hair above one ear was a large, red hibiscus blossom. The dim orange light in the room – from an amber lamp, a frosted glass-shelled replica of a sea tortoise – cast her enchanting face and entire form in a surreal, bewitching glow.

Barely able to speak from excitement, I gasped, "Want a drink? I've got some juice...and rum."

She looked up suddenly and said, "Just a little rum, please, Chris." Our hands touched on the glass I handed her and the blood pounded in my ears. She took a generous sip and handed the glass back to me. "Thanks," she said, and I placed it on a low table. "Are you tired? Could we take a little walk?" she asked.

"Sure!" I said. "Lemme get dressed!"

"Chris, this is Lahaina!" she giggled. "You're already dressed formally in a tee shirt and shorts! But shoes might help."

I slipped into my Top Siders and walked downstairs with her. An older white man whom I hadn't before seen at the desk said, "Aloha, 'Rina, when did you get in?"

"Aloha, Rich!" she beamed. "Just a couple of hours ago...visiting Gramma!"

"Give her my love!" he said, then looked at me. "This thenupela?"

Karina looked up at me and blushed fetchingly, placing her soft hand on the inside of my elbow. "Yes, this is Chris Commanday!"

"Aloha, Chris! I'm Rich," the man said, shaking my hand, "...owner and proprietor. If there's anything you need, just let me know!"

We shook hands, then Karina and I exited, walking toward the sea on Lahainaluna Road. Feeling out of my element, I asked, "Karina, what's a nu...nupela?"

"That's Pidgin for...," she hesitated, "for...for new fella," and grabbed my hand tightly and continued looking down at the sidewalk as we strolled hand-in-hand. "You know, the inn was originally a general store, built in 1938. My Great Gramma worked there. That's where she met her guy...the one who crashed during the war."

I looked back at the old, obviously refurbished building.

"Then Gramma worked there after it became a hotel in the 1960s," she said. "Her boyfriend stayed there and it was love at first sight. He's the one who died in Vietnam."

"Wow! What a history!" I marveled.

"Yeah," she said. "Then Mom worked in the old hotel – a real fleabag – in the 80s, 'til it almost burned down. The front rooms were saved, though...where you're staying. That's where she met her Marine." She hesitated for a moment and murmured, "He was killed too...like I told you."

"And Rich has had it ever since," I concluded.

"Yep," she said, then stopped, turned and looked up at me. "Chris, could we go out tomorrow night? After you're finished working? Maybe eat something?"

I couldn't believe my ears. "Absolutely, Karina! Especially since...since I'm your new fella!" I almost shouted out of sheer joy.

She punched me lightly on the arm, grinned and said, "I wasn't gonna say anything, but Rich must've assumed it when I called him last week to tell him you were coming."

"Guess so," I said, playing the innocent. We came to a bench off the street near an entrance to a small park. "Let's sit, okay?"

"Okay," she said softly, still holding my hand. "You know, when we had our little disagreement that day in the cafeteria, I got so angry," she said. She raised my hand and put her stone pendant in it and said, "Rub this for luck." I did and it seemed to please her. "And remember when I said 'Aloha' the first time and told you that I'd cleansed myself?" she asked, looking up into my eyes.

"Yeah," I replied, puzzled.

"Well...we're both mature people, right?" she asked. "I'm 26...an old lady by Maui standards!"

"So?" I probed.

"To cleanse myself of anger, I...I...Imasturbate" she said in a whisper, sounding ashamed. "I did it tonight, too...at Gramma's...before I called Rich to see if you were in. That way I can say Aloha and it really means something."

I was surprised that a nurse would seem uneasy with this, but, of course, masturbation is personal.

"How so?" I asked, anxious to learn something from my stunning teacher of Hawaiian lore.

"When I first saw you I saw the 'god of life' in you," she said. "That's 'aloha'. It's everywhere, and one gives it without thought of any return; because of aloha, one hasmana. Mana is sacred, and flows freely between the giver and receiver. It carries its own power," she pronounced, captivating me with her soft eyes and voice.

"I've 'cleansed myself' thinking of you, too, Karina," I admitted. "And I want you to receive my mana." God, do I ever! I thought, lasciviously, reading the word as lewdly as only ahaole can.

Surprisingly, she suddenly leaned up to me and kissed me, brushing her lips along my jaw, across my cheeks, forcing my eyes closed to kiss them, then down my nose to my mouth. I groaned when I tasted her sweet saliva, first on her lips, then in her mouth as I eased my tongue into that ambrosial chamber. We clutched at one another and I brought her small body onto my lap, where we continued our heated tonguing. My hands were all over her as I panted and moaned. My excitement mounted, and she mewled in her throat as my hands caressed her bare skin...then stroked her luscious, clothed hips, bottom and breasts.

And, suddenly, she was off of me, standing and turned away, holding her head with fingers deeply woven into her dark hair. Panting, she gasped, "Not tonight, Chris. Please! We have days ahead of us...okay?"

"I...I've never been much of a ladies' man," I volunteered, feeling embarrassed as if I'd blundered. Though I'm considered good looking by WASP standards, an innate shyness and fear of appearing foolish has kept me from the center of the social swim. I'm also kind of a "techno-geek," which for years has placed me in contact with women whose more compelling assets lay in the mental, rather than physical, realm. Over-compensating for these self-conscious personality traits, I've become an inveterate, clumsy flirt. On many occasions this has resulted in disaster as I've figuratively thrust my foot in my mouth. Ironically, I've ended up looking foolish as a result. It's only recently that I've been able to temper that tendency and lessen my efforts at trying so damned hard to gain the attention of an attractive woman.

"Were you shy...even as a Marine?" she asked, seeing underneath my clumsiness. "Or did you chase 'townies' when you were in the service?"

"Naw," I confessed, "usually I ended up 'cleansing myself'." She looked at me as if for the first time...gently...with deep understanding...and smiled, releasing a sigh that sounded like a joyous whimper.

We walked back to the inn, hand-in-hand, with me struggling with an erection. She'd brought her grandmother's car, so she left me at the hotel entrance – standing on tiptoe to kiss me lightly – and whispered, "Aloha, nupela," before she drove away. I went upstairs and relieved myself with my hand before falling into the happiest sleep I could remember.

The next day was long, made longer because I anticipated seeing Karina. Back at the inn I jumped into the shower and put on a fresh shirt and chinos..."formal wear" for dinner. I gulped a tall rum and pineapple juice to still my racing pulse and walked to the balcony, hoping to see her before she arrived. Before I could get there a light tap sounded at the door and I nearly tripped over myself opening it. There she was, dressed similarly to the night before but in a yellow flowered outfit. She pirouetted in, tossed her black leather drawstring bag on the bed, and climbed my frame, wrapping her arms around my neck to hoist herself up and crush her breasts against me. Her same clean scent filled my nostrils as our lips met in a seething, open-mouthed kiss. She pulled back after about thirty seconds – looking at me through slitted eyes – and, bathing my face with the breath of an angel, whispered the now-familiar, "Aloha, nupela!"

"Aloha, sweet...Karina," I gasped, hardly able to contain myself. "How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"I've got some pull with the staff," she beamed, showing that dimpled, pearly smile. "When you come home, they call me at Gramma's!"

She looked more tan than the evening before. "Nice to have such friends," I said. "Did you get some sun today?" I asked, commenting on her brown-ness.

"Yep! All over! In the backyard!" she said, "Wanna see?" Before I could answer she pulled her skirt up to her waist, baring what were the most beautiful, shapely legs I'd ever seen. What nearly stopped my heart, though, was the yellow thong she was wearing, the string of which bisected her ass, deeply in her crack, as she spun around to show me her bottom. Seeing my jaw drop, she said, "Aw, c'mon, Chris, I've seen you in your Jockey shorts before, remember?"

"Yeah, but...," I choked, collapsing on the bed in a sitting position.

Then she came to me, stepping between my spread knees. "Whassamatta?" she asked in a soft Pidgin voice. "You no likee me?" she pouted, mockingly, and slowly stifled me by pulling my face between her full breasts, paralyzing me with her clean scent. My hot breath through her top must have done the trick, because she moaned softly and said, "Ohh...God, Chris...I haven't cleansed myself today. Do you want to make love to me?"

My hands were under her skirt, navigating the supple slopes of her calves, thighs and ass. I was crazily conscious of my rough paws possibly causing some blemish on her silky skin. "Jeezus, yesss, Karina!" I groaned.

"Then why don't you?" she asked, searching my eyes and telegraphing a look of the loveliest, gentle desire I've ever seen in a woman. Then she leaned down – very slightly since she's only five feet tall – and kissed me lightly as she began unbuttoning my shirt. As each button opened silently the soft pads of her fingertips caressed my gradually exposed chest and stomach. I felt her shift from one foot to the other as she kicked off her sandals and I groped for the single button closure and zipper on her skirt in the back to quickly undo it. She pulled my shirttail from my pants and her skirt pooled to the floor. She reached around to her back and unzipped her top and it whispered down to her waist...then to the carpet.

Karina's breasts – an easy size C – faced me in all their gravity-defying glory, with her pendant hanging between them. They stood out from her ribcage proudly, their stiff, sunburned tips pointing skyward. The orbs themselves were suspended by well-developed muscles that an engineer might specify, if only man could design something so sublime. I immediately captured one in my mouth, sucking wetly at its bud – causing in her a slight moan – as my fingers pulled her thong down, away from her pussy. When it left the nexus of her legs – her vulva – it made a sound as if adhesive tape were being pulled away from her flesh. As she stepped out of it on the floor, I swore that I heard a soft, slicksluppas her wet labia parted and closed again, just visible under her neatly trimmed pubis. My hands went to her tiny waist as I wanted her to lie on the bed, but instead she whispered, "Scoot back and lie down, baby." I did as she told me and she had my shoes and socks off in a flash, while unfastening my pants, which were bulging with my erection. Those and my briefs were soon tugged down to my ankles as I raised my butt to assist her, then they were off my feet.

She was breathing rapidly as she moved between my knees again, this time kneeling on the floor and dragging her full, silken breasts up against the inside of my thighs. I heard her whimper and looked down to see her first touch of my rampant cock. It was a soft caress that felt like the wings of a butterfly. Then I felt her fingers surround as much of me as she could, and slide up and down my rigid thickness, brushing my bloated balls with her other feathery hand. I nearly exploded at her gentleness, and found myself moaning with pleasure.

I cried aloud as her smooth, wet, unusually long tongue slipped out to lick up the center seam of my scrotum, then further upward along the fat tube underlying the length of my member. When she arrived at my glans she swept her tongue around the corona – all the while looking deeply into my eyes – then, suddenly, engulfed me with her mouth, surprisingly aggressively. She moaned in her throat – as much from lack of air as passion – and took me to her epiglottis, causing another hoarse cry from me as I feared cumming immediately. Then she pulled off of me to pant hoarsely, "Ohh, Chris, I can't wait. I need you inside me," and crept up onto the bed like a small, stalking animal, to straddle my hips. I felt her juice on my groin and looked at our needy sexual organs, poised to meet so soon...so sweetly, and her perfect inner lips, swollen with desire, that were parted to take me in. A quick grasp with her hand poised me at her opening and, without hesitation, our hips met in one fluid motion as I entered her moist heat to my balls. "Aaaanngh!" she cried as I grunted in ecstasy, and she collapsed on my chest to wail, "Ohhh, Chris, I've wanted you so muuuch!"

As excited as we were, we moved ever so slowly, feeling every millimeter of one another as she plunged and I thrust toward our pinnacle. Her stone pendant swung back and forth with every movement and I started to remove it, over her head. She held my hands to stop me, and tossed it over one shoulder – still around her neck – out of our way, as she moved further up to my face to kiss me as we made love. We were just able to kiss while we fused, and the contact was good for her, with my cock rubbing her clit continuously.

And it didn't take either of us long, as aroused as we were. Our urgency increased, and we broke our kiss to look into the other's eyes...no more than two inches apart. Her wet sheath gripped me like a tight glove as our loins began to tremble and all we could do was whimper and murmur "Yes...yes...yeah...yeah...yeah" to one another with each frantic coupling. And finally we were there, not screaming, not bellowing, but just moaning affirmatively as our passion reached its zenith and my balls released their contents into Karina's spasming vagina. We groaned and twitched as every nerve released its charge...as each nerve was cleansed, to use her words. And then we were still, muttering sweet nothings to each other, and wetly tasting, nipping little bits of the other's body, as we relaxed into sublimity. Her fulsome breasts pushed against my pecs like two little silky pillows as I felt my semen trickle from her onto my belly.

"Mmm, Chris...thank you for your mana," she whispered, filling my lungs with her sweet vapors. "Yubilongmi now. Not my nupela no more. Now you mybikpela!" she giggled.

"What're you saying to me...you little devil?" I panted, lovingly.

"Ohhh, Chris," she panted back. "Okay. I'll translate: 'You belong to me now. You're my big fella'!" she beamed. "Mmmnn, an' Ido mean big!"

How we got to dinner after that is a mystery to me. After we ate we returned and spent a whole glorious, memorable night becoming familiar with one another's bodies, and fell asleep shortly before dawn. Though I was trying to fight it, I felt those first stirrings of my heartstrings and knew that there was a lot more to this than mere lust. Damn it.

Part 3

"I'll go to Gramma's to shower and change," Karina said, after waking from a couple of hours of sleep.

"We could shower here," I mumbled, pulling her to me to bury my face between her breasts.

"C'mon, you horny haole, we've got all week for that! I wanta show you Maui!" she bubbled. "Let's rent a car!"

Two hours later we were on the road to Haleakala National Park in a Jeep I'd rented for a week. I needed a car, anyway, for the next few days of business. It was just after 8 a.m., the top was down, and it was a great day for a drive. We were both in shorts. Karina's was a tight pair of white hip huggers through which I could see the hint of dark bikini panties; mine were the cargo style. Her blue, strapless top was held by a silver chain around her neck, showing her flawless shoulders and the smooth upper slopes of her breasts. Her tiny muscular midriff was encircled by another silver chain. Viewed from the back, the vertical muscles on each side of her spine dueled for lusty attention with the two deep gluteal dimples that peeked over her brief shorts. Those were genetic gifts from some haole forebear, I figured, since they're comparatively rare in an Asian woman. On her feet were clunky hiking boots with little white socks. She'd clipped her long raven hair at the back of the neck to prevent its blowing in the wind. It was the first time I'd seen her without her mysterious stone pendant, and I commented on that fact.

"It's around my waist, Chris," she assured me, her eyes glinting devilishly, as she pulled my hand to the front of her shorts and plunged them inside to her pubis. Sure enough, there it was, lying nestled in a cushion of soft, downy hair and held in place by its chain around her waist. "And it's anamulet, meant to ward off bad luck and evil...not just a pendant," she said, correcting me.

"Mmm, to fight theCurse," I mumbled, reluctantly showing my skeptical understanding.

"You got it, bikpela!" she said, looking off into the distance. Then her voice changed to a dream-like tone. "You're gonna love the views today," she said.

"Right here's the best view in the Islands," I said, stroking her silky thigh with my hand. She seemed to shiver and parted her legs slightly, tacitly inviting more touches. I took advantage of her invitation throughout the morning and was amply rewarded with kisses, all the way to Kahului, where we ate lunch.

Karina was right, though. The drive to Haleakala through upcountry fields showed spectacular panoramas of both coasts of the island. It was akin – on a much smaller scale – to standing at the top of the Rockies and seeing both New York and San Francisco. At the summit we parked, I donned a backpack that Karina had provided, and we hiked along stark, windswept lava slopes criss-crossed with trails. I was amazed at the lack of people, given the location's tourist-y appeal.

Standing next to a rare silversword plant, a huge, cactus-like thing with a tall bloom reaching toward the sky, Karina said, "This is where the god, Maui, lassoed the sun. It's almost a holy place. It's where I want some of your mana, Chris," she said, looking up at me deadly seriously. She hugged me around the waist, her head against my sternum, and spoke over the brisk wind, "Take off the pack, honey...please...there's a blanket in it."

I did as requested, spreading the blanket on the lee, shady side of the huge plant, away from the accessing trails. She knelt on it immediately and, before I could sit, she'd unzipped my fly and fished out my half-erect cock. I almost yelled out of joy, but instead issued a boyish-sounding whine, as her heavenly mouth captured me, bathing my entire length with so much saliva that it dripped down her fist, which worked in tandem with her bobbing head. "Oh, Gawwd, Karina...I...you...my...," I gasped, not really knowing what I was trying to say.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers