Beating The Curse Of Lahaina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

"Mmm-hmmm! Mm-hmmm! M-hmmm!" she uttered, pushing my knob ever deeper into her throat. How could she? I wondered. How could a woman so small open so widely for me? I reached down to run my fingers all over her face, tracing its exquisite topography, then her shoulders, then the tops of her breasts, only to be met with her affirmations...her "mmm-hmmms." Faster yet, her mouth moved on and off me, then she reached behind herself and unfastened her top, releasing her bounteous breasts, which leapt forward and up to the beckoning, enslaving island sun. How many generations of couples have experienced such rapture on this very spot? I wondered. Then I caught myself pondering: How many women in Karina's family have gained carnal knowledge at the summit in Haleakala?

But my questioning didn't last long, as I seemed to truly feel Karina's breasts for the first time. My fingers and thumbs kneaded them deeply, feeling their inner flesh – not just the fat which every woman has – but the tight, striated flesh that carries the blood to their tips...their sublime nipples...willing fonts of sustenance to the blind, groping mouths of nursing babies. I was being a geek again, and Karina sensed it. In response, she reached with her free hand to my balls and squeezed them to cease my wandering musings. Surprised, I groaned, began panting, and my knees started to weaken as I felt the tingles in my scrotum warn me of an imminent orgasm.

She was watching me now and, though her lovely lips were stretched around my girth, her eyes were smiling, reflecting the knowledge that she was getting what she wanted. She was going to receive my mana. I looked down at her and finally arched my shoulders forward, with my hips thrusting, and grunted, "Uuu-uugh!" and she stopped impaling her throat with my cock. She then just used her lips, rolling her tongue around my glans, until I pumped a half-dozen shots of cum into her moaning mouth, which she swallowed – noisily yet relentlessly – until I was finished.

"You feelcomplete now, honey?" she asked, sincerely, after I'd finished. All I could do was flop on the blanket on my back and giggle out a breathy release. Then her mood changed. "Yu mana bilong yumi, nambawan bikpela!" she grinned, spieling more Pidgin.

"I know," I said. "Lemme try: 'Your mana belongs to both you and me now, number one big fella!'" I translated.

She didn't say a word, but instead beamed, nodded affirmatively a couple of times, and licked a fleck of my cum from the corner of her talented mouth. She then peeled my tee shirt up from my waist, lay down with her full naked breasts against me, and whispered with a slight moan, "Ohhh, Chris, I'm gonna love you tonight 'til you beg me to stop!"

I didn't dispute her, anticipating a few delightful, mercurial mood changes along the way. On the return trip we decided to visit Puohokamao Falls to swim the following day, and the Tedeschi Winery where – if the wine tastes excellent – Islanders say it means you're in love. I figured that I'd try and get through this coming night, then decide later whether I'd truly given my heart to Karina. We grabbed a snack on the way to Lahaina, since our lunch had been huge, and I dropped her at her grandmother's to clean up and change. She'd see me at the inn in a short while, she said, and told me she wanted me to meet Gramma later in the week.

Part 4

A phone message from my boss awaited me at the desk when I got to the hotel. It said "Important," so I called the office and was surprised that he was still there, late on a Saturday night. "Since all your mail comes here, Chris, I thought you'd want to know you got a letter from your Marine Reserve Unit today," he said. I listened with trepidation as he read orders for me to report to Camp Pendleton in California for duty in the Middle East 30 days hence. Hanging up, I was stunned by the circumstance. What strange quirk of fate had befallen me? My hyper-conscious grip on reality, including its ironic twists and potentially dreadful consequences, began to slip as I had a sudden out-of-body vision.

My innate, American WASP optimism had dissolved in an instant. I looked down on myself, with my head in my hands, and began to appear smaller – then smaller yet – decreasing in size to an infinitesimal dot...until I was no larger than a grain of sand, blown about by some cosmic breeze on an existential beach. How arrogant I had been, I thought, to presume that I'd had the world figured out...that I was the sole master of my destiny.

Should I tell Karina? I wondered. No, I decided, somewhat selfishly. She might immediately cut and run, given the histories of women in her family. If the worst were to happen during my tour of duty, at least I'd have the memory of the entire next week with her, I thought...until the end. I looked at myself in the large, adjustable Cheval mirror facing the bed on which I was sitting. I must make the week memorable, I vowed, regardless of the contemptible artifice I might be creating...and regardless of how I might be contributing to the Curse of Lahaina.

Her knock on the door startled me. I'd planned to shower and shave, but... . I opened the door a crack, clad only in briefs, and she slipped in and glued herself to me, lifting herself off the floor with arms around my neck, while probing me deeply with her sweet tongue, then licking along my jaw and down my throat to my sternum. "Mmmm...no shower!" she murmured, "Just bikpela and salt!"

"Sorry, baby," I said. "Had a long call from the boss...uhh...about the project."

"Everything okay?" she asked, setting down her overnight bag next to the bed and scrambling butt-first back to its headboard to lean against it. She wore a dark rose cropped top held in place by two spaghetti straps and a light pink miniskirt that made her smooth, muscular legs look like tasty caramel. Her tight tummy, grown taut by many hours of sit-ups, made my cock pulse, remembering its incomparable inner workings as I'd plumbed her center. She smoothed her skirt tightly around her thighs, affording me just a glance of black panties covering her crotch.

"Yeah, everything's fine," I lied, starting to move toward her on the bed.

"Uh-uh," she said softly, stopping me. "There's some weed in my bag...a few joints. I never use it, but tonight's special. Could you get one for me, please?" I did so, lit it, and handed it to her with an ashtray. I held the smoke in my lungs for 30 seconds, feeling its immediate affect, and, still standing, watched her from a few feet away. "Mmmm," she gasped, exhaling, then turned on the amber sea tortoise lamp and switched off the overhead light from the bed, giving the room an eerie orange glow. She then whispered, "I'm gonna tease you now, sweet baby. Please don't shower...I love the way you smell...and taste." She took another toke from the joint; it softened her facial expression even more, causing her almond eyes to shine across at me, as I began to show a bulge in my shorts. This was prime "Maui Wowee," super powerful Hawaiian dope.

For a moment she just looked at me, silently, her innocent, dimpled smile showing ultra-white teeth, as she pulled off her sandals, one at a time. Tilting her head to one side, she rose to her knees and unfastened her skirt from behind and slid it down to her knees, exposing black bikini panties. In one fluid motion she slid the skirt off her legs, her toes pointed fetchingly, and turned sideways to me, leaning on all fours and slowly swaying her muscular little butt back and forth. I gasped, rose, grabbed the ashtray to re-light the joint, and took two long, deep pulls off it. Karina giggled softly and rose again to her knees, pulling her dark cropped top over her head.

I was stoned by this time, and became deeply engrossed in a study of Karina's phenomenal breasts. First my eyes began at their upper reaches, since she wasn't wearing a bra, where their strong suspending muscles begin between her shoulders and the dainty curves of her clavicle. From there the downward slopes broaden to near perfectly round orbs that, on any woman other than she, might be considered too large for her size. I pictured myself as a 19th Century sailor from a whaling ship taking refuge in Lahaina Harbor – having just glimpsed a bare-breasted ancestor of Karina's, perhaps helping to haul in fishing nets – who had tarried to sow his fertile seed in the island's gene pool.

The firm, round fonts on her chest had no hint of sag, and their small, sunburned pink nipples seemed to rise to worship the god Maui in his quest to rope the sun crossing the heavens. My palms itched as I anticipated once again feeling the fecund flesh that, it appeared, could feed a generation of ravenous island children. But my poetic thoughts were interrupted as Karina leaned her head backward nearly ninety degrees and reached one hand to the ceiling, bending it forward at the wrist, which pulled her breasts even higher and exposed a pale under-crease that so far hadn't been blessed by the sun. I vowed that I'd taste both such creases before the hour was over.

Yet time was moving so slowly...and I was so enjoying her striptease. She then turned toward me, still on her knees, and placed both thumbs in the thin waistband of her black lace panties. With a questioning, rather serious, look she drew down one side to her left mid-thigh, exposing a narrow, newly trimmed vertical rectangle of pubic hair that, with a deft tug of the other hand, was now fully visible as she drew the panties to her knees. As she fell backward on her butt to draw them past her ankles and off, I groaned and stripped myself naked – exposing my rampant erection – just in time to catch her panties, which she'd shot at me like a rubber band, accompanied by a lilting giggle. I immediately pressed them to my nose, breathing deeply through them to absorb the salty-fishy odor of her love nectar. With a slightly more serious look, since she was regarding my pulsing cock as it probed the air from my loins, she leaned back on one hip. With one shoulder against two pillows and one hand flat on her left buttock, she displayed her entire treasure to me, from her rectum to the shiny, swollen folds of her pussy. Her black stone amulet was chained around her waist, and she pulled it down to slowly brush her slit with it. Her labia contracted inward once, causing a visible sympathetic pulse of my cock, which appeared to speed her sensual performance.

A slightly different, more lusty, look appeared in her eyes as she sat up and spread her legs, using both hands to splay her rosy labia and reveal the soaking pink cleft of her vagina. Sighing slightly, she leaned back against the pillows and fixed me with a penetrating gaze, now spreading her legs widely with one bent at the knee, and began to masturbate very slowly. "This is how I think of you when we're apart, my Chris," she whispered, as my hand went immediately to stroke my cock. "Andthis is how I want you to take me tonight," she whispered, turning over, climbing to her knees, and bending her upper body backward at the waist to accentuate her buttocks that she thrust back at me. She then lifted both arms up to grasp the top of the tall antique headboard, with her luscious, muscular ass split to reveal her pink rectum and the sublime architecture of her cunt. Her face was turned sideways to me in beauteous profile – with a slightly open mouth – and her dark hair cascaded down her back to her gluteal dimples. She was beckoning me to fill her.

I moved slowly to the bed, its springs complaining as my far greater weight warned them of challenges to come. The orange light from the sea tortoise lamp backlit Karina's bottom, and highlighted the pale, microscopic hair that graced her skin, much like one sees in a Dutch master's painting. As I drew close to her and surrounded her little body with my arms, she whimpered and thrust her butt up to me, her inner labia opening...begging...to be split by my rod. In a flash she reached to her pussy and swiped four fingers up it, then spread the moisture on her rectum as it winked at me to now shine in the dim light. "Any way you want, sweet baby. Do me anywhere," she gasped, once again proffering her moist, perfectly formed slit back and forth. "Oh-ohhhhhh!"

I'd entered her slowly, taking several seconds to embed myself to the balls in her pussy. Alternately holding her loosely by the hips and running my hands up her middle to toy with her breasts and nipples, we fucked languorously, feeling the bumps, ridges, peaks and valleys of one another's genital anatomy as if for the first time. I felt my glans slide across and past her G-Spot on each thrust, which was met with continuous moaning, first from her, then from me, as each of our bodies spoke to the other in the wordless language developed by sub-human species. As we accelerated, however, and began fucking as opposed to making love, our brains took over and we found words to express our tender, though more carnal, feelings. Finally, looking around, she stopped moaning and said, "Look at us in the mirror, baby. See how my pussy loves you? See how my lips reach out to kiss you when you pull back? Feel how tight I am on you, baby? Oooh, Chris, honey, I'm gonna cum soon! Will you cum with me, baby? God! I wantcha to cum inside me! Oh, Chris, I'm...Chris!...Chris!...Oh!...Ohh!...Ohhh!...I...Chris!"

I was too stoned to cum, but that didn't deter Karina. Her vagina clamped down on me so tightly that I began thrusting no more than an inch at a time – very rapidly – causing her climax to last several minutes before she groaned and collapsed to her stomach. She then moaned through a twitching afterglow as I covered her entire back, from neck to ankles, with licks and kisses.

Some fundamental perceptual shift occurred in me that night. This was aside from the half-dozen or more different positions that we assumed in making love with one another; also aside from the sublime talents I learned about each of her skilled orifices. Plus, discounting my gleeful discovery of her voyeurism because of her fascination with watching us couple in the mirror, I came to realize that Karina seemed a breed apart...a creature sent to me from a parallel universe whose seeming purpose was to make me happy. Not just happy in the exhausted "I can't fuck anymore" sense, but delirious in the "I never imagined it could be as...I don't know what...as this" sense. Some new dimension had been added to my being, I thought, like a fresh new seed had been planted within me to, if not fill something lacking, then to heal a sparse dryness, in my soul. This image was with me as I awoke at dawn, shaking my head at the foreign notion of "soul."

I sat up, peering at Karina who was standing next to the bed looking down at me. She seemed to have been standing there quite a while. Her dark hair was tousled and cascaded over her shoulders, a sensuous testament to the hours we'd spent in bed. In her hand she held a glass of juice and popped a pill in her mouth, washing it down with a sip. I noticed immediately that she'd removed her amulet from around her waist.

"Whassamatter, 'Rina?" I asked. "What's that pill?"

"Nothing, honey. Upset tummy," she whispered, and lay down next to me after which she rolled onto me. I smelled toothpaste on her breath, and marveled at the soft, pillowy feel of her breasts on my chest. In the gloom her eyes looked distant. She kissed me deeply, then placed a finger on my lips to shut me up, and placed the chain of her amulet around both of our necks – linking us together – then lay her head on my chest as we slept until dawn.

I awoke before she did, wondering how, and when, I'd tell her of my military orders. As I lay on my back with her luscious body spread atop mine, smelling her improbably sweet morning breath, I began examining my egocentrism. My solitary, self-sufficient, optimistic pursuit of happiness totally denies the real fact that the future is a collective undertaking between humans...and other forces, I thought, uncomfortably. And I began to think that Karina would see my call to duty as part of a union of movements beyond anyone's control...certainly beyond mine, which she'd foretold that day in the hospital cafeteria. I've got to learn tobend, I concluded. I've got to leave behind my daring solo act, and admit the possibility that the future might be influenced by dynamics that I cannot shape, comprehend, or even casually – much less causally – link to my own existence.

With that, Karina awoke, fluttered her lashes against my chest, and wiggled her pubis against my groin, causing me to become erect in a few moments. She looked up at me and slowly drew her amulet chain from around her neck, leaving it to encircle mine alone. Wordlessly, she turned 180 degrees on all fours, straddling my head with her knees, and enveloped my cock deeply with her mouth. Above me was her flawless pussy, its swollen outer labia parted to reveal pink inner lips which palpitated expectantly. I immediately covered her opening, thrusting my tongue into her to drink of her nectar, causing her to groan "Mmmmmnnn!" loudly. She writhed against me incessantly, grinding her clit against my chin for minutes, which invited her first orgasm of the day. She paused in the sublime cycle of her velvety, accepting mouth for just a few moments as – butt trembling – she quivered through her joy, then languidly clutched her cunt muscles around my still-questing tongue. Then, disappointing me for a second, she pulled off my cock to move down my body and grasp my ankles. She then poised her wet opening over the shiny glans of my dick, teasing it with little fluttering movements, and sank slowly to plant her muscular buns flat against my belly.

Her heat and wetness were extraordinary. Her muscles were even better. I groaned incessantly as she gripped me and relaxed...gripped and relaxed...then began a cycle of slow, languorous ascents and descents on my shiny, rampant cock. Each time she pivoted upward on her knees, her soft vulva pulled out from her crotch to clutch at me, seeming to have an animated life apart from her. "Gawwd, Chris...this is sooo goo-ood," she gasped, as she watched us fuse in the Cheval mirror. I looked over and – in the mirror – watched her pussy from the front...the perfectly symmetrical, deeply set wishbone of her inner lips and clit spreading inside her outer labia...sucking at my slick probe.

She maintained that slow cycle for a while, then brought her feet back to stand flat on them outside my hips. Bracing herself by placing her hands behind herself on my chest, she then sped her tempo, thrusting down onto me to my balls, as our rhythm increased. She began keening, "Mmm-ohh!...mmm-ohh!...mmm-ohh!...mmm-ohh!" until we thrashed at one another in a frenzy.

As is customary with me – thank the gods! – my morning erection lasts a while. Taking advantage, Karina entered her own pleasure zone, raising her head with a transported smile on her face, eyes closed, lips open ecstatically, teeth shining, and began a long, tremulous orgasm. She leaned back further and I took over the labor, now hammering myself up into her with all the force I could muster until she screamed long and loudly, then dissolved vocally into gibberish as her nervous system lapsed into totally involuntary seizures. Her climax must have lasted minutes, or seemed to, since toward the end of her peak I lost track of time, bellowing like a bull as I pumped her full of my seed.

Part 5

We arrived at Puohokamao Falls on the road to Hana about midday, after a long drive without saying much. Karina seemed as deep in thought as I. I began to wonder whether our fledgling relationship might be totally sexual, especially after the morning's session. Such thoughts were wrong, probably. One reason was that she'd insisted on me wearing her amulet around my neck today. Without asking her the reason for doing so, I conceded that she'd tell me when she was ready.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers