Beats Getting Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's give you a taste now."

The next thing I knew his cock was on my lips, rubbing over them with pre-cum seeping from the tip. I only gave one blowjob before this in my life, but he'd been nothing like this; the head was huge and glistening, and I tasted that salty fluid all over it as I wrapped my mouth around it, dragging my lips along the silky skin of his rock-hard erection. I looked up at him and he groaned, and he took a handful of my hair and held my head back so I couldn't look down again. He thrust forward and hit the back of my throat, holding my head there so I couldn't breathe for a few seconds and I began to struggle, and he pulled back and just bobbed my mouth on his cock as I felt myself sliding off the couch and onto my knees.

"That's it, baby, that feels amazing... that's my good little cocksucker, just taste it... " I moaned around his meat and shivered because I want to be his little cocksucker more than anything and I took it all the way back to my throat again, letting myself gag a little. He took control of my hair again and moved my head up and down on his cock, picking up the pace until he was fucking my mouth hard and fast. Eventually, his thrusts were so deliberate that I just went limp and let him use my mouth without any resistance; he smiled down at me when he noticed.

"Suck it all down, baby. I want you to swallow me this time, okay?"

I never got the chance to nod yes because he filled my mouth too quickly, but I felt the head of his cock ram the back of my throat. He held it there while I gurgled and then... I swallowed. When my throat opened his cock went down deep, deeper than I thought possible and his balls bumped against my chin; I was completely limp. As he pumped my throat I heard his moans and heavy breathing telling me to hang in there. I was gagging around him, my eyes streaming and my hair still tangled in his fingers, and I couldn't breathe at all but my body was on fire with this single-minded desire to please him. He pulled back at last and let me breathe, and I gasped for air like I was drowning.

He reached down and touched my face as I coughed, his cock bobbing in front of me, and then he was pulling me back up onto the couch and pressed my mouth to his balls.

"That's right, just lick... look at me baby, show me how much you love it."

I licked and sucked and stroked him with my hands, looking up at his hungry eyes; I didn't even know what I was doing, but that he told me to do it and said it felt good, and I knew he tasted like musk and salt. To feel my mouth and hands wrapped around him, giving him pleasure and thinking of nothing else as everything in the world faded into the background, somehow gave me a deeper satisfaction than anything I had ever felt before.

His fingers twined in my hair again, cradling my head and rolling my mouth over his sac and I whimpered, the sound sending a shiver from my mouth right up his spine; his grip tightened on my hair, and he pulled my head back until I was sitting straight up, staring at him in awe.

"You're gonna make me cum all over that pretty face if you don't watch out. Understand?"

I tried to nod, but I was feeling dizzy again and all I could manage was a stupid "Uh-huh... " as I tried to balance and equalize myself as the couch seemed to shift beneath me.

"Mmmh', I murmured as I rubbed my eyes, breathing heavily, "I'm naked! What happened to my clothes?"

Honestly, I had forgotten. It was this moment of total amnesia, like my normal self woke up for a second and didn't understand what my drunk self had gotten us into.

I was so aware then, even though he relaxed his grip on my hair, of how insane this was, maybe even dangerous; I didn't do stuff like this, ever. He was just so close, his body so masculine and unfamiliar that I couldn't help but shrink back, just able to remember I had been deep-throating him a few minutes ago and I didn't know why. I started to panic and I froze up, and I saw him raise an eyebrow at me.

"Tessie, you got wet in the rain, don't you remember? I like you better this way, honey; if you like breaking into my house you'd better get used to it." He spoke so coolly, with this perfect combination of malice and lust, that I did remember suddenly, and realized my reasons for being here were insane enough on their own. I hadn't forgotten my reason for being naked in his living room, I never had one; he wanted me, and he was enjoying me at his own pace because I was drunk enough to love learning to suck his thick hard cock just the way he liked it.

As his hands went up my thighs, I heard myself remember his words aloud.

"Nothing in the way... "

"Nothing," he repeated.

His knee went between my legs and pushed them apart slowly; he began working my clit with his fingers as I gasped and hovered at the verge of tears when I felt his cock brushing between my thighs. I couldn't back away, I was trapped by the couch and even struggling was impossible.

"Please, I'm scared! I really shouldn't be doing this, I have to go home!"

Slowly, deliberately, he dragged his cockhead down my dripping pussy and rubbed it back and forth over my clit, grinning at me cruelly with those lust-dark eyes.

"I'm not letting you go, Tessie-girl. I'm going to fuck you. I'll be gentle, but it's going to hurt. Its just the way things are." With that he began to push forward and as I felt the head against my opening beginning to tear through the delicate tissue, I nearly screamed.

I was sobbing as I shook my head desperately; he pushed my knees up to my chest and then I really was pinned down.

"Too late, sweetie, its too late now. Thin walls, baby, you're gonna wake the neighbors,' he said as his hand pressed down over my mouth.

My eyes bulged, brimming with tears, and he leant down and kissed me on the forehead. He pressed forward again and this time I really did scream; his palm muffled my cry of pain as his cock tore me open and forced its way inside of me. I was crying, really truly crying, but through my own pain I could hear his breathing, heavy and controlled, as he let that instrument of torture slowly push forward, inch by inch.

"That's it, baby, breathe for me; you feel so good... never had... anything so tight before... "

I tried to do as he told me and it helped a little, but I still felt like he was tearing me in half; I looked down and despaired because it was only partway in. How was that going to fit? He pulled back and thrust forward again, and my sore little pussy let him in just a bit further, and then the next time a little more still. He would push and hold until my pussy opened up for him and I just felt so full, so painfully full of his cock that all I had the strength to do was whimper while he filled me even more.

Slowly, slowly he began to move in and out, restraining himself but never giving me a inch to wriggle away, and growling filthy nothings in my ear.

"Ahh, almost there, honey, ooh, soon you're gonna feel real good, so much you won't wanna fight me, don't worry... " I hated to admit it but he was right. I didn't feel the searing pain anymore, only a dull ache from the size of him that was not entirely bad.

He changed his pace a little, finding a rhythm now that he'd done the impossible and I could feel the full length of him reaching deep inside me, rubbing nerves I never knew I had. My breathing grew heavy and ragged but I was no longer crying out in pain so he pulled his hand away from my mouth and kissed me again, hard and devouring as he thrust into me again and again without missing a beat. He had me rolled up underneath him still, trapped with his weight; I felt like a trussed bird.

"It still hurts! You're too big," I whimpered frantically.

"You're gonna learn to love it, baby. You feel like heaven."

He pounded me even harder then and covered my breasts with his hands, squeezing the soft and sensitive flesh until I cried out. Overwhelmed by the sensations and by my own helplessness, I couldn't control my own voice. It seemed he loved my sounds and made some of his own as he drove his cock into me, holding my legs up behind the knees.

He made me take it until I wanted even more, until I was moaning for him and thrusting up to meet him, wanting to feel him destroy me. His hardness, his strength, his force made me feel so small, and he'd made me into his gasping fuckpillow and I loved it even though I didn't want it at first. He was right, so right, he knew just what I needed. Frank knows best, I thought, as he fucked me so hard I could hear the couch creaking.

He let my legs down and I wrapped them around his waist, reaching for him with my arms. Clinging to him, I felt him pulling me up until I was bouncing on his cock on the very edge of the cushion; his arms wrapped around me and held me against his chest as I rocked against him. Then, the world spun around and I was on top of him. He held me down on his thick pole until until I writhed and whined, and heard him groan as I shifted my hips in a circle trying to escape that delicious, painful impalement. His hands grabbed onto my ass and he guided me, tipping forwards and rolling back, grinding my clit against his body as he taught me how to ride him.

He let me move now but still he slammed me down on his cock to make me squeal, his eyes glazed with raging lust as he watched my breasts bouncing violently as he fucked me. He moved a hand to my clit and I almost couldn't stand it when he squeezed my little button between his fingers, twisting and rubbing until something inside me snapped. I bucked against his hand and then back against his cock, and I felt this heat, this tension building inside me as I moved on top of him and the only way to make it better was to fuck, and fuck, and fuck... like lightning, the orgasm flashed across the backs of my eyelids and tore through my body from top to bottom.

I threw back my head and I would have screamed again if I'd had any breath left in me; instead I just gasped and sobbed, falling forward onto his chest with his hard length buried in me. I was paralyzed from it, and as my eyes fluttered back open I was looking down on him, a victorious look on his face as he began to thrust into me again. My mouth fell open in shock that it wasn't over, I didn't think my pussy could stand much more; he assessed my limp body and my dazed expression, and then flipped me over onto my knees and held my chest down to the couch cushions before he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Good you took that pill cause I don't do rubbers one way or the other. I hope you like creampie, baby."

"Mmh!" I shouted into the couch, afraid but craving it just the same and held so perfectly for his cock as he lined it up and slammed into me again.

He made me scream for mercy as he held me there and savaged my sore little pussy from behind, begging into the soft, smothering fabric as he hammered against my g-spot until, before I knew what was happening, I was cumming again. With a hoarse cry he buried himself in my twitching core and made good on his promise; I felt the hot gush as his seed flooded me, dripping down the base of his cock and down my thighs as he spasmed again and again inside me, pumping me full of his cum.

When he pulled out of me finally I couldn't move at all, as though my body had turned to jello and all I would ever be able to do was lie there feeling his spunk dripping out of me until he felt like giving me some more.

His fingers touched me again, dipping into my pussy and bringing a gob of semen to my lips. I licked them clean, and then did the same to his cock and balls after he pulled me up into a sitting position and smiled at me approvingly as I complied in silence.

He pulled me onto his knee and let some more of our juices drip into the palm of his hand, guiding me to lap them up with my tongue while he stroked my hair softly, telling me what a brave girl I was.

5.

It had been years, many years, since I had fucked like this, not since before I was married. My ex and I were incompatible for a few different reasons but the gap between our libidos was the hardest to overcome. She begrudged me what she gave me, once a week in the dark; I never let loose with her because I was so sure she'd run away screaming. I liked it rough, there was no point in denying that, but a man makes certain concessions for the woman he loves and this poor girl was going to suffer for it.

Suffer was the wrong word for it though. She was more than just drunk, she was hot for it and didn't even know it until I forced it on her. Sensitive, orgasmic, she was built for fucking and loved it. There aren't a lot of girls who can cum on a man's cock their first time and I knew it, but there must be even fewer who would quietly lick that cock clean afterwards and sit waiting for further instructions.

I held her for a while until I think she started to fall asleep, head falling heavy against my shoulder, and I started to let my hands roam again; I had taken her to my bed where I could lay out and not worry about falling off the edge. I lay her down and she woke, but only looked at me groggily as my mouth mauled her perfect tits and my hands groped roughly around her little waist; she felt like a doll, like a big, warm toy I could do anything I wanted to. She didn't actually seem very drunk anymore, but definitely stoned; her pliable little body was moving very slowly and she seemed to have no idea that her smooth, bare cunt was a sight to kill for.

It dawned on me what an opportunity this little girl presented: stoned or not, she could be taught. Better than I'd ever hoped to get from online dating, just an impressionable virgin to deflower and teach to suck and fuck that lives right down the hall. Her little hands balled up and she stretched against me, my cock stirring against her flesh. She looked at me with those big, dreamy eyes and smiled shyly back at me as my arms wrapped around her and crushed her against my chest.

I rolled on top of her and savored her body yielding under mine, soft as anything and making me even harder. The soft wet cleft between her thighs, so easy to part, open, slide into again... I don't think I've ever regained an erection this fast. I've never had such a good reason to; she gave me this look as if to say, Again, so soon?

I held back though, and bent my head to her neck and tasted the soft flesh there where her pulse beat under my lips. I could feel her moan as I kept kissing her, her hands exploring my chest, my belly, my shoulders. I moved to her nipples again and felt her breath quicken, her hands trembling on me as her fingers ran through my hair; she opened her legs for me then and rubbed her pussy up and down my shaft.

"You want it now, don't you?"

"It feels so good... when you're all over me, Frank, you're so big... your hands and all of you and the way you hold me... " She whispered in my ear like she was afraid of being overheard. "I never thought I'd like it that much; I'm glad it was you and I'm glad you took me like you did."

"You're glad I got you naked and held you down and raped you?" I was looking right in her eyes, wanting to believe the impossible. She just smiled and nodded in the sweetest, most guileless way I couldn't resist grinning back at her and her fuckable little mouth. She looked so innocent, and so grateful and beautiful. "I want to hear you say it, baby. Say thank you."

"Thank you for raping me, Frank," she said quietly, her cheeks burning. She gulped and then added, "Thank you for making me cum. And for making me say this, cause I want to but I'm scared." She looked away, embarrassed by the truth; I stopped her, and just kissed her softly and held her gaze.

"Don't be shy now, sweetie, just because you were made for it. You can't help how good it feels, you just want more."

Hesitantly, she nodded.

"Then I want you to beg for it. You want my cock, you have to ask nicely. Say please."

"Ohh," she breathed, flushing deeply again. She writhed under me, feeling my stiff rod sliding over her pussy and she seemed to lose her breath at first. "Please... please fuck me," she begged. "I want your cock inside me again, please."

"That's it sweetie, I like to hear you say it. I see you like taking orders too."

She was too perfect. Too shy to let just any boy talk her out of her panties, Tessie needed a little push to find out just how much she loved to be spitted on a man's cock. I was a lucky man to be the one to give her that push, but now that I had her there was so much I could do with her! She looked at me sheepishly, embarrassed that I'd said it out loud.

"I think I like taking them from you. You know what you're talking about."

"I do." I let my cock come to rest right against her opening, and felt her hips rise to meet me. "You're mine now, Tessie." And then, all at once, I buried myself in her to the hilt and watched her face react to my sudden move. She looked shocked and happy and terrified at the same time as I began drilling her; I pinned her arms over her head with one hand and she gave this long, wavering sigh that almost brought me over the edge then and there. Tessie was a vision, her round thighs spread open and her tits bouncing with every thrust from me, helpless and happy to be fucked into oblivion by none other than me.

I can say at this point that if I felt the least bit guilty about any of this before, I didn't now.

"I own your pussy, baby. Say it," I hissed at her.

"You- you Ah! You own my pussy, oh God, Frank, oh pleasepleaseplease... "

I held back now, getting an idea. "Please what?" I asked coyly. I teased her slowly and she moaned in agony.

"Please, I wanna cum again so bad!" She twisted her body, trying to take more of my cock but still held in place by my hands. "Please, make me cum again! Let me cum!" Her begging and pleading made it nearly unbearable, but I kept on teasing her with shallow thrusts and holding her back.

"Mine, Tessie."

"Yes! Yes, I'm yours, all yours," she said pathetically, looking right into my eyes and begging for me to give in and fuck her right over the edge. "My pussy, my mouth, anything! I'm yours, Frank, just please let me cum!"

I smiled at that, and I gave her what she wanted, taking her arms down and using them to pull her closer to me and harder onto my cock. Her tight hole spasming around me did me in and I shot another load into her as she cried out in thanks; we collapsed together, panting deliriously. I made a note to find this girl some birth control because I'd be damned if I'm gonna let a condom come between me and her sweet little cunt.

She kissed me, all down my chest and belly and then licked my cock clean again without any guidance from me, and then curled into the crook of my arm like it was meant for her.

After a while of blissful silence I started asking her questions. I learned she'd been fantasizing for years about a man forcing himself on her, that she touched herself sometimes and that once she'd had an orgasm from a dream about being kidnapped and tied up. Also that her favorite food was hot buttered toast, and that her parents both worked full time at the same restaurant downtown. Good information, all of it, and as her answers got sleepier I let my mind wander to tomorrow.

One of the last things I remember her saying as she nodded off was, "Would it be okay if I, um, came over again sometime?"

Oh, as if she had to ask.

12