All Comments on 'Beau et le Bete'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Sorry to be pedantic

but it's la Bete, with a circumflex over the first e in bete, cept I can't do that here.

Just trying to be helpful. A lot of folk are put off by grammatical errors, and especially in the title. It's what people read before they get to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ya Scotsman. Pedantic is so much worse for

being wrong. The Beast in French (or Spanish) is of either gender, and you'd think in this case certainly masculine. The cicumflex would be correct, but "Le béte" is acceptable. Know your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Or alternative to anal retention...

Ah, the old Feminine V's Masculine debate. Also known as 'I don't want to review your story, I just want to show you how smart I am.'

Pelaam, it was lovely. Another literary hit and one that I'll make sure to add to my favourites.

I also think I fell a little bit in love with Ethan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful!

2 hell with what they say,good grammer or not ur a fantasic writer...u make me believe in true love! A job well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
End of story missing!

What happened to the ending? I wanted to find out what happened in the shower!

CaiytlynnCaiytlynnabout 14 years ago
Love it

I really enjoyed this story. All of it was great but you kept saying "frisson". Is french your first language? I know it can be used in english I'm just very used to hearing "shiver" or something of the like in it's place since "frisson" is from an older english. Just curious =P Anyway, wonderful story and I hope there's more in the future =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

awww so sweet i love the way ethan went after marcus nd made him believe that he loved him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Wonderful, just a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

YES! I absolutely love reversible pairing!

Oh my God, your descriptions are so enchanting ... no word can sufficiently praise your skills in this field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Heartwarming.

Pelaam. Yet another heartwarming story proving rhat lovecan and will overcome any obstacles. Ethan's realisation that he loves his boss is wonderful, and that he must show Marcus how to oive and accept love so sweet.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
lovely

love, romance and high story telling skills make your work so fun to read. i enjoyed reading this one.

heavygravityheavygravityabout 10 years ago
love and romance

ohh! love story I crave for this kind of gay love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dude wtf

There are so many more details you could've added. This story left me yearning for character development. Yeah they fell in love but how? There were no conversations that were known of that lead to something deeper. It was basically just sex and that casual admittance that Marcus was willing to watch Rugby bc Ethan liked it. Whoop de doo.

The scene were Ethan just went to his office and just told Marcus and everyone in the office where his love lied was ridiculous. First off, wasn't Marcus in the closet. Wasn't he known as a cold-hearted player with crazy good stroke game? Did he not come from a conversative family? Why was EVERYone so happy for him? I find it ridiculous that everyone was congratulating and that no one was shocked since he was widely known as a straight guy. I also find it weird that he so willingly left with Ethan since up until recently he hadn't even touched a gay man willingly AND HE HADNT EVEN CAME OUT YET.

ALSO what was with the 'let me show you I love you by busting a nut in your ass'. Have you ever heard of one night stands? Marcus should know, he was notorious for that very act.

I just thought it was very disappointing and lacking in generally. I honestly don't know how this got such a high rating. Im not tryna kick you down or anything but as a reader, it just left me really frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So friggin awesome...

Holy crap that was good! I love your stories. I love how it took so much to get Marcus to open his eyes and see Ethan for who he really is and how he truly feels about Marcus. Thanks for another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

He outed Marcus!!

I really enjoy your stories. I have read all at least 3 times.

One suggestion, please stop using the phrase "older" man, lover, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmmm

Oh, how I would love to be a Marcus's Ethan... Lovely writing.

dejalovedejaloveover 7 years ago

I really enjoy reading your work, but this time I couldn't give full marks. The reason being Ethan outted Marcus. As Marcus is sensitive to declaring his sexuality, I find it hard to believe that Ethan would be so thoughtless, and that Marcus didn't have a negative reaction to Ethan's public declaration. With that one exception, I enjoyed the story very much.

dejalovedejaloveover 5 years ago
Bad, bad Ethan

Ethan should not have outed Marcus, and at his place of work too, shame on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous