Beautician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

I gripped him so tight we mostly had to stop moving, still he has not finished then as the last of my orgasm ebbs away and I start moving a little on him, he tenses up pulling me to him. I can feel him under me twitching and half pumping upwards into me.

The real pleasure though, comes from inside. I could feel his mighty cock trembling and swelling, then suddenly drenching my insides with a hot fluid. I had a fleeting thought that he is burning me up from the inside as his fluids bounce off the back of me before seeping and creeping its way into every tiny little crack and crevice.

I lay atop him after, neither of us wanting to move, instead simply kissing and holding each other, relishing at the after effects and basic euphoria of having just had incredible sex. Then he went soft and fell free, that sort of woke us both up, quickly scrambling up I find my panties and put them back on, not wanting to lose any of the wonderful gift he had given me. He grabbed a towel and wiped himself clean before fixing his pants and getting back in the seat. I looked at him puzzled until he pointed to his hair, matted and covered in white from the shampoo I had not removed yet. Sheepishly I rinse his hair, afraid to touch it again, wanting and afraid of what happened before happening again. His hair freshly wet and cleaned we pull the plastic sheet from him and both with huge smiles move toward the front where I can cut his hair.

Well we were both smiling until we pulled the drape aside and went into the salon proper. I at least turned a bright red, we were met with clapping. Not just from Susan, there was Gruff John still, and over there in the corner perched precariously on the chair sat Robin. All of them have huge smiles, even Gruff John I swear to you I don't even remember the last time he smiled.

As Eric plops down in the chair at my station, I look at him, still grinning like the Cheshire cat. I grab up my scissors and a comb when Susan pulls me aside.

"Did he wear protection?" she more whispers than says into my ear.

'Oh crap, no condom, and I'm not using anything, I had best talk to Eric about this,' I think. Without even answering I move back over to Eric. I suppose the look on my face told her everything she needed to know. I leaned in over him and whispered in his ear about not being on birth control. His answer was so simple and so lovely, and well I fell for him then, completely madly in love.

emap
emap
237 Followers
12