Beautiful Aunty Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still had the beer in one hand, my other resting on Jean's leg. I could see the deep purple of the woman's underwear, with the gusset packed with her plump pudendum.

My aunt took the can from my hand, remaining in situ as she placed it blindly onto the table next to her. Then she used the same hand to reach up, fingers curling around the nape of my neck.

Next thing, we were kissing.

The kiss started off all tentative, several quick pecks at one another's lips, expeditionary, exploratory, testing each other until the dam burst and our mouths opened.

Jean moaned into my open mouth, gasping when our tongues slid and writhed, dancing in a serpentine whirl.

The kiss smashed my inhibitions. It was the signal I'd needed from my aunt and I ran my hands over the front of her blouse, squeezing her breasts through her clothing and bra.

My aunt squirmed, her legs going wider, pelvis rising as she thrust her groin against the palm of my other hand.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Carl," the woman mumbled, her eyes glazed while she stared up at me, her expression all surprised and wondering.

I knew how she felt; I was amazed and stunned too. But that sensation was by far outweighed by the desire surging through me. I was kissing my aunt and kneading those big boobs while the woman I'd coveted for weeks was returning my kisses, writhing on the sofa, soft mewls and whimpers coming out of her. I could feel the heat coming through her underwear, the material squidgy against Jean's pussy.

"Aunt Jean," I mumbled, pulling away from the latest tussle of our lips and tongues.

She winced, nose wrinkling, her eyes blazing with lust as she offered me a devilish smirk and said, "Call me Aunty Jean, Carl ... It gets me so bloody turned on. I know we shouldn't be doing this..."

My aunt wriggled and groaned, eyes closing while her jaw hung slack. I had my fingers well wedged into the crease of her pussy, her knickers sodden.

"...And I know it's wrong to kiss my nephew," she continued, when the spasm passed. "But it's so dirty, Carl. It's so fucking wicked. And I can't stop myself."

Jean gasped and gaped at me, her expression all wide-mouthed delight when my fingers squirmed and pushed her underwear harder against her cleft.

"Call me Aunty Jean, Carl. I want to hear you say it while I wank your cock."

"Oh, shit," I muttered when my aunt sat up abruptly. Both feet went to the floor and she swivelled towards me, her back straight, hands going to the buckle on my belt.

I stared down at her fingers working at the buckle and then the button. I lifted my arse off the seat so she could ease my jeans to my knees. Then my aunt's hand slid into the fly of my boxers, her fingers finding the rigid tumescence within.

"Bloody hell, Carl," she gasped, enthused by the discovery. "You've grown into a big lad."

And then I moaned because she'd brought my cock out through the gap in my underwear and wrapped her lips around the bulging dome.

"Jean," I gasped.

"Aunty Jean," she corrected, her hand cranking at me as she turned to deliver the correction face-to-face.

Oh, that look she gave me!

Desire surged.

"Aunty Jean," I groaned. "Is this really happening?"

My aunt's hand continued milking me as she nodded and breathed, "Oh yes, Carl."

An eyelid dropped onto Jean's cheek as she delivered a salacious wink.

"I'm wanking your cock. I'm tugging my nephew's lovely big cock ... And now I'm going to suck it again."

*

My aunt went at me, licking and slurping my cock. She kept it up until I was groaning and moaning and my toes were curled up in my socks and training shoes.

"You like it when your aunt sucks your dick, Carl?" she muttered eventually.

"God, yeah, Aunty Jean," I groaned, accompanying the sound with an eye-roll. "Incredible. You're so sexy ... It feels good. I love it."

My aunt levered herself off my lap and, looking into my face, asked, "If I kept on doing it, would you come soon?"

I nodded, gulping. "Soon," I replied. "Shit, yes, Aunty Jean."

She gave me that devilish smirk again. "Well," my aunt said, "maybe it's time you did me a favour."

I boggled at Jean's fingers as she unfastened the buttons on her blouse.

My throat worked as I swallowed heavily and moaned, "Oh, fuck."

The blouse was gaping open to reveal the upper slopes of Jean's breasts bubbling over the cups of her bra.

She watched my face as she slid the blouse from her shoulders. "Got a thing for my boobs?" she asked, the smirk fixed on her face.

I just stared -- slack-jawed and boggle-eyed, my gaze fixed on those globes when Jean reached back to unclasp her bra. She teased me by holding the cups in place, the straps slipping to the crook of her elbows.

Then, with a flourish and a "Tah-dah," of unveiling, my aunt whisked the bra away, holding it at arm's length before letting it drop.

I believe I actually whined like a hungry dog when I first saw Jean's breasts completely bare. The sound piped out of me, my eyes bulging fit to pop out of their orbits.

"A definite fan," Jean said, chuckling. She reached for my hands. "Here, feel."

My fingers were spread over firm yet spongy flesh. Jean's nipples poked from between the index and third fingers of both hands, those teats like thimbles. I squeezed gently, testing the density of my aunt's breasts, the action bringing a closed-eyed moan from her.

"God, I'm so fucking horny," Jean groaned.

We kissed again, an oddly tender, loving meeting of our lips and tongues: the calm in the eye of the tempest.

Then my aunt was on her feet, her boobs swaying, my eyes locked on their heavy pendulum swing until she hiked up the denim skirt and hooked both thumbs into the waistband of her knickers.

Jean caught my attention when, with a tug and a shimmy, her underwear went down to her ankles. She stepped free daintily, and then posed with her fists on her hips.

"Smooth," I whispered when confronted by Jean's depilated mons.

"I love my pussy all bare," the woman informed me. "What do you think, Carl?"

I blinked and nodded in a vague response. I was too busy gawping at Jean's dangling labia, those folds thick and meaty between her legs, the silhouette clearly visible.

Jean noticed my fixation. She shrugged. "Piss flaps like elephants ears," she said, crudely. "That's what one bloke said."

"You're beautiful," I managed to croak, tearing my eyes away from the sight of my aunt's ungainly labia.

"Thank you, darling," she replied, smiling at me as she draped herself across the sofa, legs going wide so her pussy was entirely exposed. "Now, how about you give your Aunty Jean some attention?" Jean splayed her labia with the tips of her middle fingers, holding herself open to expose her scarlet core, pinning the flaps against her body like the petals of some exotic flower. "Lick me, Carl," the woman whispered, her chest rising and falling. "Lick Aunty Jean's cunt."

*

Spurred by that obscenity, I fell to the task with gusto. What I lacked in experience and finesse I made up for with rampant enthusiasm.

My aunt offered guidance, keeping me focussed with gasps and mewls and the occasional snarled command.

I lapped at her like a thirsty Labrador, my tongue all over her, loving the taste and texture of my aunt's sex.

"Two fingers," Jean grunted, hips corkscrewing as I complied. "Keep licking my clit," she added with a mumble. "Curl those fingers inside me. Feel for a little rough patch on top." Her curdled groan told me I was doing okay. "Lick me," Jean squealed, her shoes coming up off the floor.

She held her thighs at their limit, legs spread as she laid there with her chin on her chest, staring over the front of her body.

Jean's face was a twisted grimace of agonised delight as she hissed, "Lick it," teeth clenched, the cords in her neck taut. "My clit ... Lick my clit ... Finger me. Rub my pussy, Carl."

Jean gasped and jack-knifed forward, yanking my face up from between her legs by a fistful of hair. I yelped at the sting in my scalp, surprised at the vehemence with which she'd grabbed hold. She slapped my wrist, my fingers coming out of her smeared with my aunt's lust.

"Kiss me," she groaned, eyes glazing, fingers mushing at her vulva. She gasped and winced and repeated the order. "Kiss me, Carl. I'm going to come. Kiss Aunty Jean while she comes and comes and fucking comes..."

*

I'd toed the heels of my training shoes off my feet, my socks were gone, jeans and boxers abandoned. My tee-shirt was across the room, where I'd flung it in my haste to be naked. My aunt was spread across the sofa, a hand at her sex while she rubbed away and watched me.

"If we do this, Carl," she gasped, "we can't undo it. You know we've gone too far already, but this..."

She paused, her hand still, fingers covering her sex.

"If we fuck, Carl ... It'll be incest. You know what that means? We can never tell anybody about it. It will have to be a secret between us."

At that moment, standing there looking down at her ... well, I didn't give a shit what label was put on it. I could keep a secret.

All I wanted was to pin that lovely bitch to the sofa with my dick.

I cranked at my cock, my fist working at the rigid length. "Aunty Jean," I groaned, "I just want to put it in and fuck you."

A sob burst from her. She scooted her backside along the sofa, opening her legs, pussy all pink and swollen and glistening. Jean held out her arms in invitation. "Come to me, you lovely boy," she purred. "Come and love me."

The image of my mother's sister lying there, her face slack with desire, eyes glassy, jaw dangling as I knelt and split the tacky folds of her sex with the keel of my cock is seared on my memory. That gorgeous woman, her face, that body, those legs, all of it from the denim skirt bunched around her hips to the cork-soled wedges still on her feet is right there inside my head, available for recall whenever I want. I can call back the memory and my body reacts instantly. My cock thickens and grows, and I often masturbate thinking about that first time, those moments shortly before my cock-head penetrated my aunt's body and I slid balls deep inside her.

I fucked into Jean, screwing her hard and fast, probing deep as though I wanted to spear her completely, my length piercing her body to trap her like a butterfly specimen in a display.

My aunt went berserk.

She grunted and groaned and snarled. Jean writhed and squirmed, yelping and squealing while we rutted -- both of us selfishly intent on our respective orgasms.

I couldn't last long. Not at that pace and not as excited as I was. It was inevitable that I'd come quickly, but my aunt was so aroused herself that she joined me on the ride.

She was thrusting up to meet my downstroke, a hand at her vulva, fingers going at her clit when I grunted out a warning.

"Not inside me," Jean whined. "Take it out and come over me, Carl. But please don't let go in my pussy."

"Jean," I mumbled, head lolling as I clenched my jaw in an effort to hold back the flood. "Aunty Jean," I corrected, "I'm..."

My aunt pushed a hand to my chest, her buttocks slipping back so my cock slid out of that molten embrace.

"Wank it out, Carl," the woman gasped. "And then, if you're capable, if you can stay hard we can fuck some more. I haven't finished with you yet."

Jean yelped and grinned up at me, her expression exultant, mouth widening when the first splash of the hot stuff flicked out of me and hit her skin. A thick rope of gloop glistened in the valley between Jean's breasts. She was rubbing herself with one hand, and had just begun to smear the ejaculate into her flesh when the second spurt caught her across the chin, the force of it causing the jizm to spatter over Jean's mouth, a trail of viscous goo lying across my aunt's face like a fat, silvery worm.

I was grunting and cranking away at my cock, with Jean making much the same noises, both of us gasping and groaning and wall-eyed.

Finally, the outpouring ceased, and I gawped at Jean while her body squelched around her probing digits, her climax boiling on.

It took some time but she eventually calmed, her chest heaving, a hand wedged between her thighs.

"You dirty bugger," Jean mumbled, surveying the spread of destruction across her chest, fingers coming away from her face smeared with my cum. "What a mess!"

My aunt eyed my cock when I staggered to my feet, the length of that jib oozing a snotty drip of ejaculate.

She stood up to join me, pressing her body close. I felt my own seed cold against my skin and didn't care, not since Jean was kissing me and I had my hands full of her buttocks.

"Can you go again?" she asked, pulling back, her breasts smeared and glistening.

"I-uh-I think so, Aunty Jean," I replied.

"Oh good," responded my aunt. "Sit down."

I sat on the sofa at her direction.

My aunt straddled me, those big tits in front of my face.

I grabbed those weighty orbs, squeezing slippery flesh between my palms while Jean reached down between us, grabbed my cock, held it upright, and then sank down.

"I'm going to fuck you," she mumbled, that slack-jawed expression telling me she was already feeling it. "I'm going to ride your cock, my darling nephew. I'm going to ride you until I come. I want you to kiss me when I'm doing it. Kiss me while I come on you, Carl."

So I did.

*

I stayed with my aunt that night. I fucked into her from behind, again while she was on the sofa, her tits cantilevered over the arm of the settee, her hips rippling with the force of my thrusts, our skin slap-slap-slapping with meaty thwacks.

We showered together, kissing beneath the spray, the water cleansing us both, dried semen sluicing off Jean's body.

We ate and drank in her kitchen, naked at the table, and then, with her bare backside resting on the wooden table, the legs creaking, I licked and fingered my Aunty Jean to orgasm, my technique improving. She got there with loud groans, thighs shivering, with nerveless muscles in spasm, her stomach tensing until the paroxysm subsided.

My aunt glared at me with that hate-filled expression peculiar to intense desire as she mumbled, "Oh, fuck, Carl..."

She winced and groaned.

"...we're going to have such fun together, darling.

"Incest," she breathed, incredulous. "We're lovers, Carl. You're fucking your aunt." Jean grinned at me. "Isn't that just so bloody naughty, darling?"

I had to admit, after coming over my aunt's body and letting go inside her twice, the word did hold huge illicit appeal. She was my aunt, my mother's sister, the familial tie making what we'd done taboo.

I nodded and grinned back at her. "It is, Aunty Jean."

My aunt scooted off the table and held out a hand. "Come up to bed with me, Carl," she murmured.

I took the proffered hand and allowed myself to be led to her boudoir.

We lay in Jean's bed and talked, sometimes kissing, love blossoming between us.

I made love to her again before using my mobile to call home, making up some lie so my mother wouldn't worry and imagine all manner of accidents. I told her I wouldn't be home, ending the call and switching off the device, with her sister in the bed next to me.

We slept and woke before daylight, with me moving on top of my aunt, loving her slowly, my seed gushing into her as she crooned about how lovely it was to feel my cock inside her.

That was the start of the affair with my mother's sister -- my beautiful Aunty Jean.

12