All Comments on 'Beautiful Jogger'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

This is really bad. Running naked in a city. Good grief

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Should have stolen her clothes while she fucked and left her naked outside

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving wife, no way. Slut or security slut maybe It would be nice to know what started this routine..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I didn't read it so I won't score. I do have a question though. Does listing the wife as "conservative" make her any less the cheating slut you portray?

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0477 months ago

Any woman or man who likes you but won't screw is hoping you'll stick around while they fuck the rest of the world.

They'll do anything for protection, experimentation or as a one time thing (several times), but not to someone they love. Don't stick around!

LitEroCatLitEroCat7 months agoAuthor

IIRC, I sent this in as EXHIBITIONIST cat, but it was changed.

For the 'conservative' comment --- that was how she wanted to present herself though she was an exhibitionist. Even her PDA refusals supported her image. Running naked was the ultimate exhibiting taboo after stripping for her neighbors.

Campus77Campus777 months ago

I had a hard time with this one. His patience before leaving was confusing. I would have been gone the first night. Well yes, it made a good story so why not go the whole way. I'd have been interested in who she met with the whole week.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

A conservative whore? At least he kicked her ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a heartbreak. As he said, he might have been willing to work out something to satisfy her need for strange cock. Too bad. What might have been.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...