Beautiful Jogger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she turned and inhaled my cock, licking it clean, I said, "Who am I? I'm Nick and Jorge combined." I pulled her head against me with my cock in her throat. It was still tight and made me twitch. "Tonight, you get to clean my cock with your ass flavor. Now that I know you love that." She tried to speak, but my cock wouldn't let her. When she tried to bite down, I pinched her nipple as hard as I could and twisted it. She screamed around my cock as her eyes widened in pain and fear of what would come, knowing she was busted.

"Lick me clean, bitch. I loved you, but you not only cheated on me with others, but you lied and didn't trust me to share your needs. We might have worked something out, but now I can't trust you. I'm sure Nick will enjoy your bald pussy tomorrow. We're done. Consider this our last fuck. Don't contact me or you'll see the pix and videos online that I made of you jogging naked in the streets and fucking your lovers in the park. Clean me up and remember my taste. As soon as you're done, I'm gone."

It broke my heart to end that relationship, but I knew a house built on broken trust could never stand. She quit her job, and I never saw her again.

==== 6.5 hrs 1630 November 5, 2023 ===

11/4/23 seminal image: gf jogs daily, hides secrets

12