Beautiful Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just 9," I responded. "You don't have to leave."

"You don't understand, Dawn. I'm not talking about now, I'm talking about ever."

I wrapped my arms around her and drew her close. I felt her heart beating. I heard her breath deepen. "More beautiful words, I couldn't dream of hearing," I whispered in her ear. I felt her hands tenderly caress my back, as she held me tight. "I know this is new for you, Sarah, so I'm willing to take all the time you need. You know I'll respect your guidelines and limitations."

"Thank you; I know," whispered Sarah.

Sarah started counting backwards from 10. The confusion on my face was probably obvious. When she got to zero, she said, "Time's up! Now love me."

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Standing next to the bed, she looked into my eyes and smiled. We embraced and gave each other a deep passionate kiss. That night was the first of many wonderful nights of love.

Neither of us could have imagined how wonderful our love would be. Every day, it grew deeper and more fulfilling. We talked about not knowing how it could get any deeper, yet the next day surprised us with greater depth. We were lost in each other's love.

**

For months, our love was all we needed, but then I started to sense a difference in Sarah. Nightly, she tossed and turned. When I attempted to soothe and calm her, she sat up alert. Upon waking, tears flowing down her face, she grabbed me and made mad passionate love. On these occasions, she wasn't gentle, just wild and passionate. Her orgasm returned her to her fitful sleep.

I waited for her to approach me and explain what was happening; yet she avoided the topic. I finally couldn't wait any longer and directly asked her. "Nothing," was her response.

The pattern continued, and I felt Sarah pulling away from me during the day. I finally begged her, "Please Sarah, don't let this get in the way of our love."

"It isn't," she replied coolly.

I took Sarah by the hand, placed two chairs facing each other, sat her down in one and then I sat opposite her. I held her hands and looked into her eyes. "Look at me," I insisted.

Sarah had a difficult time making eye contact. Eventually, her eyes welled up with tears, which started flowing down her cheeks. "Please don't make me tell you," she cried. I sat there and continued to stare into her eyes, all the while massaging her hands.

Finally, she reached her limit. She stood up and pulled me into her arms. In between sobs, she told me, "It's the dream. It's the dream. It won't go away." I held her, my fingers running through her hair.

Eventually, her sobbing subsided. She took me by the hand, walked me to the couch and we sat down together. "I feel so embarrassed.... And so out of control," she shared. "In my recurring dream, I am being fucked by a man. I don't know who he is. It is dark and I can't see his face. I just feel filled up by his cock and enveloped by his muscular arms. I'm so sorry. I don't want to hurt you. I do love you. Why is this happening to me?" The sobbing returned, and I held her in my arms.

As her sobbing faded, with some help from my comfort, I felt her breathing and heartbeat return to almost normal. "My lovely Sarah.... Sarah, my love, don't be so harsh on yourself. We've had different experiences when it comes to love. I've never experienced a man, so I can't miss something I've never had. Most of your experiences have been with men, so there is a void within you that needs to be filled; one I am unable to fill."

"But, I love you, Dawn. I would never do anything that might jeopardize what we have created and nurtured. I'll find a way to deal with the void. I won't let it harm us."

"Sarah, you are willing to face this for me. How could I do any less for you? I know you love me, and I have no fear you would ever do anything to harm me or our relationship. You know I love you too, and totally trust you. I see a solution. Let's pick a man together, one who can satisfy your emptiness inside, and yet one who will add to, not subtract from, what we have together."

"But, I don't believe a living dildo would work for me," said Sarah.

"I agree. We need to find someone who can respect what we have together, yet add to what we have together. He must join our relationship, not just for a night, but on-going."

"Is this possible?" Sarah queried.

"Is what we have created possible? Look at what we have accomplished already. If we can do that, adding a man can't be much more challenging."

We kissed, and Sarah led me to our bed. After tender lovemaking, we both fell asleep... and Sarah slept soundly throughout the night. The next morning, we woke refreshed and eager to start our search. We were open to all avenues of finding "our" man, though we wanted to keep this search from our co-workers and families. We looked at dating sites, but no one seemed to fit what we were seeking. We were doing our best to keep our disappointment from each other while continuing to be very supportive and loving toward each other.

Sarah's birthday would be next Saturday, and I wanted to make it special for her. I kept my spirits high for her, and kept reassuring her it is better to wait for the right person than to settle for less.

Saturday arrived, and I pampered Sarah in bed as she woke up. While pampering her, the phone rang. It caught me off guard, but Sarah immediately knew who it was. A smile came over her face as she answered the phone.

"I figured it was you Kate. Who else would disturb my wonderful birthday pampering? OK, stop your apologizing. I was just pushing your buttons due to thinking back to all of your birthday mornings I've so innocently disrupted. Thanks for remembering my day, though I beat it into your head for so many years, how could you forget?"

I sat back and enjoyed listening to Sarah having fun with Kate. I knew how special Kate was to Sarah, and I enjoyed when they connected with each other. I understood it could be challenging with Kate being married and raising 4 kids on the opposite coast. At least they were able to stay in touch through email. I wanted for them to stay close. After all, I appreciated the good job they did in teaching each other when they were young.

As their conversation continued, Sarah shared our dilemma with Kate. Sarah did her best to keep a positive outlook, though her frustration showed through. "What do you mean, 'That's no big deal?'" Sarah almost shouted through clenched teeth.

Ouch!! I could tell she wasn't expecting that response. Not wanting to leave me out, Sarah put the conversation on speakerphone.

"It's not a big deal," said Kate, "as the solution is obvious."

"And where is this ideal man hiding," Sarah's irritation showed through.

"Trev is perfect for you," said Kate, eager to help.

"Trev who?

"You don't remember my brother Trevor?"

"Your kid brother? You've got to be kidding."

"First of all, Sarah, he is only two years younger than us, and weren't you married and divorced already by the time you turned 32? Not only that, I can't remember a time in his life when he didn't have a major crush on you. I think that is the reason he never married. No one ever came close to his image of you."

"Do you really think he would be right for us?"

"Better than right. You haven't seen him in quite a while. He has matured into quite a man. If I wasn't married and he wasn't my brother, I'd jump at the chance. I feel his years as a pianist have balanced his soft side and his well-developed masculine side. He has a concert scheduled for next Saturday night, and it isn't far from you. I think you'll enjoy his music. His sound is much like Yanni, though he lacks the facial hair and mane. He is also less into showmanship and has a very subtle, sensitive yet emotionally impacting style. Would you like me to talk to him and see if he'll comp you a couple of tickets? I think the only thing that would prevent him from doing this would be if he drops dead from the shock of hearing he is being considered to join in on your endeavor."

"Wow, this caught me totally off guard. I still see him as that little kid who would shyly sneak peeks when I came over to visit. I trust your judgment, so I'm open to explore this possibility. Make sure he has a clear understanding I am still not interested in having kids and this would be a threesome, and he can't monopolize all my attention and leave Dawn out in the cold."

"Sarah, Trev is probably the most sensitive, understanding and caring man you will ever meet. There is no way Dawn would feel she would be anything other than an important part of the mix. Also, don't you remember our mom got the measles when she was pregnant with him, so he can't produce his own kids?"

"I'm looking at Dawn now, and she is shaking her head in the affirmative, so let's give it a shot. Please don't tell him this is definite, as the chemistry needs to work for all of us, and I don't want anyone to end up hurt."

After hanging up, Sarah and I got the local paper and looked at Trev's concert advertisement. We both agreed he was definitely easy on the eyes, and eagerly awaited experiencing his concert, and whatever might follow. Though still dealing with the anticipation and wondering, the pressure seemed to have melted from us. We felt energized, and the rest of the morning was spent in bed, though I wouldn't say either of us got any rest. My special plans for the afternoon, followed by a romantic dinner, were totally stress-free. Sarah shared endless smiles and playfulness. Snuggled up together, as we began dozing that night, was all I could ever want... and more.

Saturday finally arrived. We decided to prepare and dress each other for our anticipated evening. The Music Center is a very fancy place, so we wanted to look our best. We started by choosing the clothes we wanted our partner to wear and then took a walk to work off some of the energy from our anticipation. When we returned at 11am, we had a light meal, for neither of us had much of an appetite.

After lunch, we filled the Jacuzzi tub, lit our aromatherapy candles and slipped together into the bubbling warmth of the tub. We both felt a bit dazed. No words were spoken as we tenderly washed each other. Just prior to our skin turning into prunes, we exited the tub and towel dried each other. Words seemed empty; so much of the day was spent just silently pampering each other. We each wanted to present our partner with her assets enhanced, yet knew the value of subtle hints over obvious statements. It was so relaxing to have our hair and makeup done in such a loving manner. Now it was time to dress.

"Dawn, let me start with your sheer iridescent white thong that barely covers your sparse, light hairs that crown the jewel we both seem to enjoy equally. First, feel the satiny smoothness of the material, as I caress your cheeks with it, so you know the sensation I experience when I nuzzle between your legs. I'm framing the sensual union of your lovely, long, sleek legs with this satin garter belt. I'm attaching these stockings, adding a hint of glimmer, while not diminishing your golden tan. I picked this black dress for you, as it is elegant and shows off your slender lines. Your delicate breasts are firm and sensually formed; I don't want to confine them in a bra. I love how this material slides over your nipples, leading them to announce themselves without revealing what I enjoy so much. I like the multiple strands traversing your shoulders, revealing your toned muscles and smooth skin, while allowing your beautiful golden flaxen hair to gently plant butterfly kisses on your skin The slit up the side will nicely show off your legs." I walked slowly around Dawn and soaked in her beauty. "Dawn, you look so young and alive. No one would ever guess you're 37. On your small, smooth and slender feet I place these 1½" black pumps. Around your neck, I'm putting this lightweight gold chain with a single pearl, representing the simplicity, yet depth, of your beauty."

"Sarah, I'm starting by sliding this black silk thong over your beautifully formed hips and framing your love tunnel with a black silk garter. These stockings add just the slightest blush to those legs I love to touch. I've chosen this red dress for you, as it draws attention to your beauty, energy and vitality. If I'm to be braless, then we'll be twins. I love when my twins kiss your twins. We're lucky to be able to go braless. This dress shows off the fullness of your pert mounds in a subtle yet sensual way. The low cut back shows off your soft smoothness I love to hold, and the dress forms well to your hips. With these 2 ½" red high heels, we'll just about be able to look directly into each other's eyes. Around your neck, I'll place this golden heart, signifying you have truly won my heart with your heart of gold. Sarah, you are so beautiful, and all heads will turn as they feel the glow you emanate. I've seen pictures of you when you were young, and, though you were beautiful then, you are gorgeous today. Your confidence and maturity laced with youthful playfulness make me feel proud to have you on my arm, allowing me to proclaim to the world how wonderful and beautiful you are and how much I love you."

Fully prepared we stood hand in hand, face to face and savored the beauty we love so much. We stood side by side in front of the mirror and realized we fit perfectly together. We hugged and smiled for each other. Now, it was time to leave for the Music Center.

Arriving at the Music Center, we showed our tickets to the usher and were told, "Right this way ladies." We took each other's hand, squeezing it tightly, hoping no one would see us shaking with anticipation inside. I couldn't believe the seats we got. They were perfect, right in the center, at eye level with Trev. The lights dimmed, the curtain rose, and there he stood, bringing applause from the audience.

He sure didn't look like a little kid anymore. I think back to hearing his piano playing when he was young. It wasn't all that appealing, even though he put forth a good effort. I do remember a little ditty he always seemed to play. Since he played it so often, I once asked him what it was called. He just shyly looked away and said, "Just something I'm working on."

The applause faded, Trev sat down at the piano, and the lightest, most beautiful music I've ever heard flowed through the hall. We were hypnotized as one song flowed into the next. We were so lost in the music, we were shocked into reality when the final number was played. How could it not go on forever? Everyone rose to give Trev a standing ovation. He deserved it. His music was enthralling. After standing and giving a bow, he raised his hands and the hall silenced. He spoke for the first time. His voice sounded so peaceful, yet self-assured. He said, "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight I will play a piece I have never before played in public. I have spent more years developing this piece than any other piece I've ever played. It is dedicated to my muse, the person who has motivated me to become the man I am today. It is entitled 'Sarah's Theme.'" With that, he looked right at us, gave a little smile and a slight nod.

He returned to the piano, and the music began. "I know this melody," whispered Sarah, as she held my hand tightly. The beauty and love that flowed from that piano was unlike anything anyone had ever heard. Trev seemed to caress the keys of the piano as the emotional depth flowed deep into each member of his rapt audience. The song faded out as simply as it faded in, and silence filled the hall. Not a sound could be heard. After about 15 seconds, a standing ovation, twice as lively as before, erupted. We glanced around, hoping no one would see the tears flowing down our cheeks, only to see tears flowing freely from all, both men and women.

"I can't believe what he did with that little ditty. I can't believe the depth of emotion that was wrapped up in that little boy so long ago. I've got to get to know him."

Trev took his last bow and the curtain fell. Everyone around us was talking about that last number, wondering who this wonderful person was that inspired such beauty. An usher leaned over to us and said, "Excuse me ladies; please follow me." He led us backstage and up to Trev's dressing room. He knocked on the door and said, "Mr. Jones, your guests are here," and then departed. The door opened, and there stood Trev. We all just stood there for a moment, not really sure what to say or do.

"Come in," he invited. "Sarah, you look more beautiful than ever. And this must be Dawn."

"Trev, I am so sorry. I never knew."

"How could you, Sarah? I never let on. I didn't know how, and was fearful you'd always just see me as Kate's kid brother."

"I've always remembered that song. There was just something about it that hit home for me. I can't believe how you developed it. I don't believe there was a dry eye in the house. Please excuse our makeup. It was unbelievably beautiful. I truly feel honored."

"I feel honored to have had you as my muse, whether you knew it or not. Now, let's get over this awkwardness and have a proper greeting. Welcome Dawn. Welcome Sarah."

With each welcome, he gave each of us a firm yet tender hug. Feeling the awkwardness of the setting, he invited us to join him at his home. We followed him in our car and entered his very simple yet comfortable home. He pushed a button, and a fire appeared in the fireplace. He offered us drinks and then we sat down and filled each other in on what has transpired over the years. As the evening went on, everyone became more comfortable. He obviously couldn't keep his eyes off of us, and we could tell he was enjoying what he was seeing.

By the end of the evening, the departing hug was much better than the first. Each of us got a very sensual, tender kiss that lingered and explored. We both showed him we were receptive and appreciated the intimacy. He held us close, feeling our hardened nipples embedding themselves into his chest. With our legs slightly parted, he nestled his thigh between them. He enjoyed viewing and touching our exposed skin, as much as we enjoyed being viewed and touched by him. We could also tell from the obvious bulge that pushed up against us he liked the results of our day of preparation. We knew this was the start of something special.

**

Over the next couple of months, Trev spent most of his spare time with us, when not on the road. He was very respectful of us, yet his sensual kisses and touches showed us his desire. Dawn shared with him she had never been with a man, so had mixed feelings about what she wanted to experience, but definitely loved his touches and kisses and wanted him to fulfill me in all ways. We got comfortable enough we all felt free to be topless in front of each other, but no one had reached below anyone's waist.

After we agreed the time was right, Dawn sat Trev down and told him she wanted to watch him make love to me. She took each of us by the hand and led us to the bedroom. We felt like shy yet eager adolescents. Dawn had the honor of presenting my hidden gifts. She sat Trev down on the bed. Returning to me, we stood as she hugged and kissed me deeply and passionately, holding nothing back. She had dressed me in a button down blouse and skirt before Trev arrived. While holding me close, Dawn whispered into my ear, "I love you, Sarah. Your happiness feeds my happiness. Though I share you, my love for you will never be diluted."

Parting from our embrace, we gazed lovingly at each other. Slowly, Dawn unbuttoned my blouse. After the first button opened, Dawn leaned in and placed a tender kiss at that V above my breasts. With the second button open, the tops of my breasts appeared. Each one got a tender kiss from Dawn. Turning me to face Trev, Dawn snuggled up against my back and continued to open the remaining buttons. Everyone's breathing deepened. With the blouse open, Dawn slid it off my shoulders. I stood there wearing only the short skirt and a smile... but what a smile. Dawn cupped and caressed my breasts. They were swollen with excitement. No pinching was necessary to get these nipples erect. They already were standing firmly at attention, pointing right at the object of my desire. Dawn pulled the zipper down on my skirt. It fell to the floor, and I stepped out.