Beautiful Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn took my hand in one of her hands and Trev's hand in her other and then placed both of our hands together. Trev stood up and faced me, unable to remove his eyes from me. Standing there, he removed his clothes and then took me into his arms, the first time our bodies have had full contact. Dawn lay down on the opposite side of the bed and watched the two of us begin our first night of pleasure.

Trev gently led me to the bed, guiding me down onto it and then joined me, commencing passionate kisses. Dawn was fascinated and enthralled by what she was seeing, wondering how I could be so patient in handling Trev's unrushed approach. He was amazingly loving, sensual and caring.

From the kissing, we proceeded to exploration, obviously enjoying what we were discovering. Trev explored every inch of my body with his fingers, lips, tongue and every other part of his body. I lay there, lost in pleasure. He seemed to know every inch of my body was filled with erotic sensuality, and he didn't want to overlook anything. I was so aroused. He kissed my breasts from the point they transitioned from my chest, slowly spiraling upward toward a nipple. I erupted in my first orgasm as his lips closed in to suckle that nipple. I held his head close as wave upon wave flowed through my body.

Continuing downward, he took a detour around my crotch and continued down my legs. He pampered every spot, not wanting to miss anything, till he was suckling on my toes. I am generally ticklish, but my arousal was so intense each contact added to the moment. Upward Trev traveled, exploring my sensitive inner thighs and rising closer to the source of obvious heat. I'm sure he could feel the temperature increase as he progressed.

Finally, he reached the end of my legs. I held them apart in a welcoming invitation. Looking up into my eyes, he knew what I wanted and set to giving it to me. The first touch of his tongue on my clit was all it took to take me over the edge again. As he continued, I flowed into another and then another. "Come here," I implored, as I drew Trev back up my body. We embraced and kissed.

"Now it's my turn," I said with a devilish smile. Repeating what Trev had shared with me, at the same slow pace, I drove him crazy, till my mouth engulfed his swollen cock and he could hold back no longer. I savored every last drop as I continued to gently caress him, while sweetly looking into his eyes. It appeared Trev had lost little if any of his size after unleashing his load. Slithering up his body, I said, "Trev, I can't wait. I need you now." There was no resistance on his part.

Looking over at Dawn, I said, "Dawn, please help." A little hesitant and feeling awkward, Dawn moved closer. She had never seen a penis up close, yet alone touched one. Moving between our legs, as I blanketed his body, she inhaled the delicious aroma of lovers. Cautiously, not wanting to hurt Trev, she took his cock in her hand. She watched his balls rise and fall in their sack just below. With her other hand, she touched that also. Dawn then used Trev's cock to masturbate me. After a couple of minutes, I starting laughing, "Dawn, I'm going to self-destruct if you delay any longer."

With an expert aim, Dawn guided Trev's cock directly into my waiting tunnel of love. Taking a little time to get used to his size, I slowly began to move up and down, taking him deeper and deeper with each stroke. Finally, with one major thrust downward, I fully impaled myself and exploded in yet another intense orgasm. I continued my rhythmic movements, savoring the fullness I felt, along with the pleasure that emanated outward from my hot and soaking wet pussy. When I started my third orgasm from intercourse, Trev could no longer hold back and exploded deep within me. I could feel his hot semen flushing through the welcoming glove that gently milked his throbbing member.

I lay on Trev, quiet and still, just gazing into his eyes. I turned my head to the side and placed it on his chest, listening to the pounding of his heart. Smiling at Dawn, I silently mouthed "Thank you, my love." Dawn moved closer and kissed me tenderly, running her hand over my body and feeling the heat of my emotion. Trev placed one hand on my head and the other on Dawn's head and then ran his fingers through our manes.

Moving upward, Dawn's face was directly in front of Trev's. "Thank you," she said, and then gave him a tender kiss, which progressed into a passionate one. Her arm reached over the two of us, holding us closely, as Trev's arm held Dawn close against him and me.

This was just the beginning. From that moment on, all of us were totally uninhibited with each other. Dawn and I went from being a couple to being a triple. Playfulness continued to be a major part of our relationship, along with plenty of intimacy of all kinds. Trev has respected Dawn's and my need to stay connected intimately with each other. He has enjoyed watching us make love while he masturbated, often getting carried away and showering us with cum. Even Dawn got to the point of feeling comfortable enough to masturbate while watching Trev and me make love. There has been no jealousy, just plenty of love and respect.

**

One day, when we were alone, preparing for Trev's visit, Dawn said to me, "Sarah, I want to share in all your experiences. I want to understand your joy. I want to experience Trev inside of me." I smiled; as I was dreaming to one day share even this with her. I took Dawn by the hand and led her to our bed, realizing this would be the last time I would be able to make love to a virgin. The intensity of that encounter was overwhelming for both of us.

When Trev arrived, I took him aside and shared what was about to happen. It was obvious he loved Dawn, too, and was very aroused by her body. He loved to kiss her and play with her little boobies. I prepared Dawn as she had prepared me for my first encounter with Trev. I then led Trev into the bedroom and we experienced a repeat of the first encounter, though this truly was Dawn's "first encounter." When we reached the point of Dawn's skirt dropping to the floor, I put my arms around her and spread her lips, exposing and sharing my lover's virginity with our other love.

After Trev brought Dawn to the bed, I lay down close to the two of them, petting Dawn reassuringly. She was more lost in the excitement than feeling any fear, so there was little need for me to help her relax. While Trev was pleasuring her orally, Dawn looked at me and said, "This is so different, but it's definitely enjoyable." When it came to penetration, Trev was totally still, letting Dawn control everything. She engraved in her mind each little aspect of the experience.

When I felt Trev's swollen head spread my lips, I was amazed at the wonderful feeling of being stretched by something as alive and desirous as I was. Slowly, I pushed, a little at a time. Trev said, "I hope I can last. I've never experienced a snugger, tighter woman in all my life." I knew I would eventually stretch myself enough for Trev to fit deep inside of me, but I hoped it would be sooner than later.

Eventually, I did accept all of him. I lay on top of him, not moving, just enjoying the sensation of being filled to that extent, feeling him pulsate within me. Slowly, I started my movements again. Eventually, I found my rhythm. I was lost in all the new sensations: Trev's caressing hands, Sarah's sensual touches, and feeling massaged inside and out and all around. I knew I was inundated by love.

Finally, I got into the swing of things and pumped like an experienced lover. My first orgasm from intercourse was very intense and long lasting, but it seemed to continue and flow into the next and the next. Finally, Trev could no longer block that tight sensation from his mind, and he joined my everlasting eruption. We both enjoyed everything, with nothing limiting our pleasure.

I got playful, grabbing tightly around Trev and rolling him over, while he still rested inside of me. "I want to feel you on top of me," I said. Wrapping my legs tightly around him, I pushed up on his butt to get him thrusting. I was extremely happy, like a kid with a new toy. I began making out with Sarah and then making out with Trev. Eventually, both Trev and I exhausted ourselves. That night, I slept between Sarah and Trev, with both snuggling against me. I fell asleep with a smile on my face, and it was still there when I woke up.

In the morning, I decided to relieve myself in the bathroom before the others awoke. As I got up, I heard myself say, "Oh!" Sarah and Trev both opened their eyes and watched me hobble bowlegged to the bathroom. As I returned, I noticed they were watching me and silently giggling. "Don't say anything. It was worth it." I sputtered. Climbing back into the bed between Sarah and Trev, I held them both close and said, "I love you guys."

The feelings were obviously mutual. Trev moved in permanently, and the three of us lived a long and loving life together.