Beauty and the Beast Within Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The poison was something that could be digested and that wouldn't show up in his blood. If anything, he'd appear as if he had suffered a heart attack. If anything, she'd be doing him a favor by taking possession of his money. If anything, he'd be one less powerfully, influential man to abuse his power, abuse women, and abuse children.

* * * * *

Wearing gloves, stealthily, quietly, and without making a sound, she entered through his unlocked bathroom window. She heard him before she saw him. He was on the floor holding his stomach and gasping for air. Perhaps if she had dialed 911 before leaving with his briefcase full of money, she may have saved him. Only, it was better this way with no one finding his dead body for a day or two or longer now that the cook and the housekeeper were on leave for a couple of weeks.

"Help," he said gasping for air.

She stepped over him to take ownership of his briefcase. Lugging the small suitcase to her, it must have weighed twenty-five pounds. When she opened it, stacked neatly inside were rows and rows of hundred dollar bills stacked on top of one another. Each pack of money had a five thousand dollar band tightly wrapped around it. Fifty, one hundred dollar bills to a stack. With four rows of ten, there was two hundred thousand dollars on the top row and it went five rows deep, a million dollars. Somehow this holy man and this man of God, had accumulated a million dollars in cash.

The thieving bastard had a million dollars. A man devoted to God, how does he accumulate a million dollars in cash without stealing it? Just as she was about to leave him there and abscond with his money, she noticed a second briefcase. He had another briefcase just like the first. She opened that too. In the same way the first briefcase was packed, so wasn't the second one. Two million dollars in cash. She had two million dollars in cash. With this kind of money and with her moving far away, somewhere they couldn't extradite her, Belize, Switzerland, or the Cayman Islands perhaps, she'd be set for life.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

Another thing: it's not exactly a rule, regarding pain-killers and the like, but it's common sense to be careful about mixing over-the-counter medication with prescribed medication when they have the same purpose.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

What the others said is true...but I am more bothered by your typo at the end: "wasn't" instead of "was".

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
for general info

the poison mentioned is tetrodotoxin found in extractable quantity in a special gland of adult puffer fish. highly toxic results in myocardial infarction.

susan would you write on how divorce affects those involved? & how is it possible to know if ur partner is good spouse in the long run, i mean people do omit certain aspects initially but how do you believe that they atleast wont abandon you when push comes to shove?

i read abt u on amazon, but there is something lacking in the few of ur stories i read, may be i will like it more once i get used to ur style, but am not saying its bad, not to be hurtful, everybody has their own palette, so dont try to write to please, just be as you are, hope you brush me off as a weird & crazy guy, but wont you pls consider my request?

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

susan i have noticed that you have a very diabolical mind there...lol...not erotica but very entertaining.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Not bad; but it should be noted that some

Orders do take vows of poverty, like the Benedictines for example. And in today's climate, a bishop who was accused of child molesting would be more likely o find himself on the other side of a the slammer than in an opulent mansion. Believe me, the Catholic Church is very meticulous in its donations. Partly for tax reasons, also for ecumenical purposes.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Don't Upset the Halloween Witch He wanted to get into her pants just not from the inside.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beast and the Beauties Ch. 01 Wives get impregnated by a human hybrid.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Intruder Ch. 01 Overpowered in her own home with no protection.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories