All Comments on 'Beauty and The Plug'

by OldSarge69

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
mcollectmcollectover 10 years ago
Another great one

If I see your byline it is the first one I read. But enough with the biggest penis I have ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kudos…

…to you and your editor. You post some of the best-written work, with correct English mechanics, on this site. Keep it up, Sarge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Magnificent !!

Best I have read since I can't remember when---

Thanks,

Sam

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I cant believe i have not read this before

What a beautiful and lovely story.

I just loved it.

Really gorgeous

markellymarkellyover 10 years ago
Great...

A real good read, still laughing at the duck gag... Great story, thanks for posting it.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely the story in yhe last two years. Let's have some more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Just discovered you a month or so ago. I have read all your stories and liked them very much including East Meets West as it is posted.

B&tP is a nice little story.

When I started reading East Meets West, you said in the intro that you don't do sex stories, but just interesting stories with sex. It appears to me that you have been rethinking that. EMW Part2, Ch1 is wholly a sex story, incest really, and this one is pretty non-stop once it gets going. The point of this comment is that at least to me you are at your best when the story dominates, not the sex.

Still a great story though.

Anonymous Andy

OldSarge69OldSarge69over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I want to thank everyone for the many compliments about the story . . . and make an admission.

The "duck" incident actually happened, EXACTLY are written in the story. When my wife was eight and a half months pregnant, and we were going on one of our daily walks, she made the comment that she "walked like a duck." I responded just as written, telling her how beautiful she was, how much I loved her and how proud I was of her. Then MY weird sense of humor kicked in and I added the part about "besides, ducks don't waddle that much." Yes, she forgave me, and we are still happily married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay, Dammit

I just spent two days reading this and your other stories. These are the kind of people I would like to know and have in my life, Thanks and I look forward to reading your stories in this form or perhaps in a longer format (like a book). Okay? Dammit get to work!

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
Another 5 stars

For another great story you have brought us. I have been following since you first published here and have yet to be disappointed. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOWie

how can 1 stars tales make it on to this site

rexspauldingrexspauldingover 10 years ago
Great, but with (my opinion) flaws

My praise far exceeds and outweighs my criticism, so I will get the negatives out of the way first.

First of all, in all my experience, including all my buddies and all the women I'm still great friends with, we've never encountered sex where the woman has countless orgasms mid-coitus. Real life seems to be the woman is lucky if she has one or two orgasms. I'm also annoyed at the insistence of authors portraying the lead guy as having a massive penis. Most every woman I've known does not like them large (anything over 6-7 inches). Those two issues I find rather annoying because they show up frequently.

A partial criticism - I thought you could have ended the story at the 5th page with the gag joke about Ralph, borrowing his plug. I felt the entire last page was excessive, really, and seemed to drag on.

As for compliments, you have a wonderful writing style, great humor, and the story itself felt realistic and was captivating. There were minimal errors, as well. Thanks for the entertaining read, I plan to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

An Awesome Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great stories

I have now read all of your stories.Jessie is my favorite but I enjoyed all of them,Hope you keep writing.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Loved this one...absolutely loved it!

I was laughing so hard at the end, I had to re-type this three times. Appreciate your sense of humor...especially that tongue sticking so far out of your cheek! :)

niestarniestaralmost 8 years ago
wonderful

I totally loved this story.....I had a great time reading ,loved the flow and everything in this story........also character Kim.....Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
:)

Loved it

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

He Removed A Plug From An Underwear Model & He Got All The Sexual Trimmings To Boot!....... " Lucky Bastard "

Loved the story Start to Finish ★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

I don't like the little kid look on a woman's pussy. I do not care for anal at all, I'm not gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

What can I say only what a fantastic story you just can’t say anything bad about this story it’s so entertaining to read and you really out did yourself at the end by using this fantastic humour you seem to have (if i could give you 100 or more stars i would so sorry you’ll have to put up with 5 stars lol ) but since you write this sort of stories can you please write more and don’t ever stop writing please

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Great story. Loved the humour. Shame there ard no new ones. 5 stars

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Good story, although they should’ve called the cops on the abusers ass, plenty of willing partners in jail, probably lining up tbh…..

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous