All Comments on 'Beauty Meets her Beast Ch. 02'

by peaches07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one of the best

Loving your rendition of a classic and all the intricate details. Cant wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More, please!

Eagerly awaiting Chapter 3. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As a fan of the original story

I must say that this just doesn't cut the mustard. A very poor rendering. No need to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need more!!

Slow build draws me in. I am very excited to see where you take this. Please update soon!'

lashes235lashes235about 9 years ago
Starting to sound like Alfred Hitchcock's "Rebecca"

This is starting to sound like a blending of "Rebecca" (1940, with Laurence Olivier and Joan Fontaine) and Beauty and the Beast. So much so that I'm not sure I want to continue reading this one.

And, for anyone who hasn't seen the movie "Rebecca," you really should, as Joan Fontaine was nominated for an oscar for this role.

peaches07peaches07about 9 years agoAuthor
Rebecca

Hi guys, thanks for all the feedback so far. :) As to the Rebecca resemblances, yes. If you read the notes at the beginning of the first chapter I stated it was my intention to blend the two stories for a different take on the tale. But I agree, if you haven't seen the movie, you should. Or read the novel by Daphne du Marier.

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91about 9 years ago
So much fun!

Please ignore the naysayers... Everyone has an attachment to a certain rendering of a fairytale... I however am adoring yours. Thanks for undertaking such a story!

Kaffeine1Kaffeine1about 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Delicious story, please bring us more and quickly! You're creating a very greedy readership with this stuff. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hmm I wonder if/how the wife ties in with his scarring...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Your story is just Rebecca and Beauty and the Beast mixed together. Perhaps adding some original twists could make it more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

I absolutely love your story. I find myself restless waiting for a new chapter.

Lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I see you got some inspiration from Rebecca :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous