Beauty Pageant for Husbands

Story Info
A group of women decide to see whose husband is sexiest.
3.1k words
3.58
80.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

Author's Note: There is no sex in this story. It's a story about women turning the tables by objectifying their husbands to see who has the sexiest man.

-------------------------------------------------

John and Eric could hear the women all talking when they walked through the front door. When they stepped into the living room the room went dead silent. They looked around and saw 11 women all looking directly at them.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Eric said.

"No kidding. I say we retreat and regroup at the bar." John said.

"Falling back." Eric said.

John and Eric backed out of the room, got in Eric's car and headed for the bar. When they'd each taken their first pull off of their beer they relaxed a little.

"What do you suppose that was and how bad do you think it's going to be for us?" Eric asked.

"I have no idea what it was, but by the way they got completely quiet and looked at us like that I'd say that whatever it is it's going to be bad. I'd bet that it's going to be bad for the two of us and the other guys as well." John said.

"Should we warn the others?" Eric asked.

"Yeah...they shouldn't have to be blindsided by whatever this is. You start at the top of the list and I'll start at the bottom." John said.

John and Eric called their 9 friends...the husbands of the other 9 women that were in John and Kelly's living room when they had walked in. They informed the guys that they didn't know what specifically was going on, but something was definitely going on so they should all be ready for it.

Two hours and 4 beers later John and Eric left the bar and headed back to John's house. They were much more cautious entering the house the second time. The living room was empty, so they made their way to the kitchen where they found Kelly and Lisa, their wives, working on dinner.

"Is it safe?" John asked.

"Is it ever safe?" Lisa asked playfully.

"It sure wasn't a few hours ago." Eric said.

Kelly smiled.

"It's much safer than that now." Kelly said.

The four of them had dinner together without discussing what John and Eric had seen earlier that afternoon. Eric and Lisa lived across the street so after dinner they headed to their house. John closed and locked the door, and then looked at Kelly.

"So how bad is it?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"For you I don't think it's going to be bad at all. In fact I'm certain that you'll do quite well." Kelly said.

"Quite well at what?" John asked.

"The girls and I decided to have a little beauty pageant." Kelly said.

"A beauty pageant?" John asked.

"Yes. We all think we have the best husband, so we decided to do a beauty pageant so we can evaluate all of you at the same time and decide the matter once and for all." Kelly said.

"WE'RE THE ONES THAT ARE IN THE PAGEANT?" John asked.

"Of course...you didn't think we'd be sitting there giggling like idiots about being in a beauty pageant for you guys did you?" Kelly asked.

"I'm not sure the guys are going to go along with it. How exactly do you all expect us to agree to take part in this little pageant?" John asked.

"Oh that's easy. It's a two pronged system. First we threaten to cut you off from sex for 3 months unless you participate." Kelly said.

"That's cruel." John said.

"I'd never do that to you of course, but some of the other girls seemed to think they might have to threaten to do that to get their husbands to participate." Kelly said.

"What's the other prong in the system?" John asked.

"There's a prize for the winner that we're pretty sure most of you guys will want to win." Kelly said.

"What kind of prize?" John asked.

"The winner gets to see the other 10 wives naked." Kelly said.

"WHAT?" John asked.

"There wouldn't be any sex or anything...he'd just get to see the other 10 women naked." Kelly said.

"Oh Jesus. So basically if the threat of no sex doesn't convince us the chance to see the other wives naked should?" John asked.

Kelly wrapped her arms around John and looked into his eyes.

"That's the basic idea. I had to pretend that you would be hard to convince, but I know that my super sexy hunk of a husband will gladly show the other women just how lucky I am to have him by participating." Kelly said.

"Exactly what kind of events are there going to be in this pageant?" John asked.

"Oh the normal stuff...a talent competition, a swimsuit competition, and since you would never agree to an evening gown competition we decided on a tuxedo competition. There are a few other parts of the competition though." Kelly said.

"Yeah...I figured there would be. What other parts are there to the competition?" John asked.

"First off we added a quiz where you will be asked 10 questions about your own wife and then 1 question about each of the other wives. You can get 1 point for each question you get right. We also agreed that the interview part is so dull that we had to change it...we don't care if you want world peace. We replaced that with an event where you tell the judges what turns you on." Kelly said.

"Ah yes...the judges...I assume that means you and the other wives." John said.

"Not just us though. There will be 50 judges in total." Kelly said.

"Fifty?" John asked.

"Yes. There will be the 11 of us, our moms so that's 10 more, a total of 14 sisters, 8 sisters in law, and 7 other friends." Kelly said.

"So 50 judges. How is the scoring going to work?" John asked.

"Well the wives will have the most impact on the voting. There are 11 wives so for each event we will give our own husband a 10 and then rate the other 10 husbands in order from 10 down to 1 with 10 being the best." Kelly said.

"What about the other women?" John asked.

"They each get to give each of the husbands between 1 and 3 points. Everyone can get a 3 or everyone can get a 1, it is up to each individual woman." Kelly said.

"What about the questions?" John asked.

"There are a total of 20 points available there which could help make up for some lost points from other parts of the competition." Kelly said.

"So the competitions include a talent contest, a tuxedo contest, a swimsuit contest, a what turns you on contest, and a quiz right?" John asked.

"Yes." Kelly said.

"So assuming you got all 10's from the wives that's 110 points for the 4 main events so that's 440 points. Assuming all 3's from the other 39 women that's 117 points per event for a total of 468 points. Then there's a 20 point quiz. So the total number of points available is 928. That's a lot of points." John said.

"I think you can get every one of them." Kelly said.

John laughed.

"What's so funny? Don't you think you can?" Kelly asked.

"I think I'll do pretty well, but do you honestly think I can get full points out of your mother? She's not exactly in my fan club." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Well...maybe you won't get the maximum points from her, but you should win this pretty easily." Kelly said.

"I don't know...I won't be able to use my best talent in the competition." John said.

"Why wouldn't you be able to use your best talent?" Kelly asked.

"Do you know how long it would take to have oral sex with all 50 judges?" John asked.

Kelly giggled.

"Oh...yes you are very gifted at that. You'd even get full points out of my mom with talent like that. I'm sure one of your many other talents will give you more than enough points to win." Kelly said.

"So when is this pageant anyway?" John asked.

"One month from today." Kelly said.

"Where's it going to be held?" John asked.

"Tom and Julie's house...it's out in the country where we won't be disturbed or overheard." Kelly said.

"Good thinking. I guess I need to start planning for this. I'll have to get my tux retailored since I haven't worn it in so long." John said.

All of the guys agreed to participate though some of them were very reluctant. Over the next month the wives and the other judges talked almost daily about the pageant, but for the most part none of the 11 guys talked to one another about it.

When John and Kelly arrived at Tom and Julie's house the day of the pageant Julie took John by the arm and led him towards the stairs.

"The other guys are already upstairs John so go on ahead and get ready for the tuxedo competition." Julie said.

John headed for the stairs, but Kelly raced after him. She grabbed him and turned him around. She kissed him.

"Good luck baby...I know you'll make me proud." Kelly said.

"Come on Kelly...we need to get out back and get ready to start the scoring." Julie said.

John walked up the stairs and found Tom, Eric, Mike, Rick, Dave, Kyle, Jeff, Steve, Luke, and Paul already putting on their tuxedos.

"Nice of you to show up John." Eric said.

"We had a flat tire on the way over here. I'm glad I wasn't wearing my tuxedo when I changed the tire." John said.

John put on his tux.

"Well shit John...I'm not gay, but I don't see much point in me even going out there with you looking like that in your tux." Rick said.

John laughed.

"It's about total points Rick...as long as you beat some of these other guys you'll be in good shape." John said.

Julie had a quick connect cell phone and they guys had one upstairs.

"We're ready for the tuxedos when you are." Julie said.

"Okay...here we go boys." John said.

The 11 guys walked down the stairs and out the back door of Julie and Tom's house. The deck behind the house was the stage and the 50 judges were sitting in rows of chairs near the deck. The guys paraded around the stage in their tuxedos doing James Bond style moves and poses.

For the talent competition the guys went out one at a time. With oral sex not an option John decided to go with music. He knew that most of the wives and a lot of the other judges were George Strait fans so John pulled on some tight jeans, a button up shirt, some cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, and picked up his guitar as he walked out the door onto the makeshift stage.

"OH MY GOD IT'S GEORGE STRAIT!" Beth yelled.

John did 3 songs "The Chair", "Check yes or no", and "I cross my heart". By the time he was done all 50 women were standing and screaming. He even had 5 pairs of panties thrown at him.

"John...judging by the roar out there you've got this competition just about wrapped up too." Mike said.

"I don't know if I have it wrapped up or not, but there are a few women out there that are unwrapped right now." John said.

He held up the 5 pairs of panties.

"Holy shit man. That's just not fair." Paul said.

To no surprise when it came time for the swimsuit competition most of the guys had opted for a skimpy Speedo type suit. John was in the best shape of any of the guys and he didn't have any ugly tattoos or thick body hair to detract from the rest of his appearance like some of the other guys.

Hoots and whistles came up from the crowd as the 11 men came out onto the deck in their swimsuits. After posing in their swimsuits for the judges; the guys headed back inside to get ready for the "what turns you on" event, which was done one at a time.

"Okay John...what turns you on?" Julie asked.

John laughed.

"Breathing. Waking up early in the morning and laying there hearing Kelly breathe. Laying there with my arms around her hearing her breathe and feeling the rise and fall of her chest with each breath. It would be so easy to come out here and say that some part of a woman's body turns me on or watching a woman do something turns me on. Those things do get my attention, but they don't turn me on...at least not the same way breathing does. Laying there in bed with Kelly in the silent darkness of early morning listening to her breathe...feeling her body so close against mine that I can feel each breath entering and leaving her lungs. Knowing that I'll be able to have that moment repeated every day for the rest of my life...that is what turns me on." John said.

John was done so he looked around and then headed back inside.

"I didn't hear any cheers...did they not like what you said turned you on?" Jeff asked.

"I'm not sure. Some of them looked like they were crying, others were smiling...I don't know if that means they liked it or hated it." John said.

John was the last to go out for the quiz.

"Okay John, we have 20 questions here for you. There are 10 about your wife Kelly and then there is one question about the other 10 wives. Are you ready?" Julie asked.

"Fire away." John said.

"When was Kelly born?" Julie asked.

"My beautiful wife was born on April 17, 1981 at 4:15 in the morning central time. Do you need to know the name of the hospital or the doctor that delivered her?" John asked.

"No...that's quite alright. What did Kelly want to be when she grew up?" Julie asked.

"Oh that's easy...she wanted to be an artist...a painter to be specific...and she does paint from time to time. She's quite good." John said.

"What is Kelly's favorite color?" Julie asked.

"She loves Misty Morning Green. We just painted our bedroom that color." John said.

"When did Kelly lose her virginity and who was it to?" Julie asked.

"Wow...that's a hell of a question to ask her husband. I wish it had been me, but it wasn't. It was when she was 15 to her boyfriend at the time Nic Miller." John said.

"How did you and Kelly meet?" Julie asked.

"She saw me on the quad our freshman year of college and she chased me down so she could ask me out." John said.

"Does Kelly want to have kids and if so how many?" Julie asked.

"Yes, she definitely wants kids...in fact she wants to be a stay at home mom. She told me that she wants us to have 3 kids." John said.

"Does Kelly have any birthmarks or tattoos?" Julie asked.

"She has a butterfly tattoo on her right hip and a small birthmark on the left side of her butt." John said.

"When are the anniversaries of your first date, first time together, when you proposed, and your wedding anniversary?" Julie asked.

John laughed.

"That's all one day just different years. Our first date and our first time together were on August 23, 1999. No I don't think she was easy to sleep with me on the first date...she practically jumped me that night. I was the one that was easy that night. I proposed on August 23, 2000. We got married on August 23, 2001." John said.

"What is Kelly's bra size?" Julie asked.

"She's a 34C." John said.

"Last question about Kelly...does she shave, wax, trim, or let it grow wild?" Julie asked.

"None of the above. I shave her every morning. As far as I know she hasn't shaved on her own in a couple years." John said.

There was giggling from the crowd. Each of the other wives asked John a pre-selected question about themself.

"Okay...let's get the rest of the guys out here while we total up the scores." Julie said.

The other 10 guys came out and the 11 of them waited while the 11 wives totaled up the scores that the 50 total judges had given the guys.

"Okay we have the results. First off how about one more big round of applause for our 11 contestants." Julie said.

The women all clapped and cheered.

"Okay...the second runner up with a score of 612 points is Tom." Julie said.

Tom waved to the crowd.

"Our first runner up with a score of 618 points is Luke." Julie said.

Luke waved to the crowd.

"Our champion...with a score of 914 points...John." Julie said.

The women all cheered and whistled as John took his bows. The other guys shook John's hand and congratulated him.

"Now...as you're all aware the prize for the winner of this pageant was to get to see the other 10 wives naked, but some of the other judges approached us and said that they wanted in on the fun too so John...your prize is now to see 24 of us...25 if you include Kelly...half of the total number of judges naked." Julie said.

"How is this going to work? Are you all just going to get naked together or is it going to be one at a time or what?" John asked.

"We're all going to be naked at the same time." Kelly said.

"Okay. Excuse me gentlemen...my prize is far too tempting to delay." John said.

"Just remember...it's look, but don't touch." Tom said.

John and the 25 women that were his prize headed up to Tom and Julie's large master bedroom where there was room for all 25 women to get undressed. John sat on the bed up against the headboard and watched the women undress.

"So how long does this prize last?" John asked.

"Ten minutes or so...long enough that you'll get to see all of us, but not long enough to worry the other guys." Kelly said.

John looked all around the room at the 25 naked women. After 10 minutes the women started getting dressed. Kelly sat on the bed next to John.

"So did you enjoy your prize?" Kelly asked.

"Hell yes. Do you enjoy having a trophy husband?" John asked.

Kelly giggled.

"You know I do baby." Kelly said.

She kissed John.

"Let's go home." Kelly said.

"Okay." John said.

They gathered up John's tuxedo, guitar, and the other things he'd brought, they got in their car and headed home.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers