All Comments on 'Beauty--Remastered Ch. 03'

by almostluver

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kitten0829kitten0829almost 13 years ago

that was so awesome can't wait for the next chapter and what other punishments he is going to dish out

MaddieKimMaddieKimalmost 13 years ago
LOVELY

Please continue...and soon. I hope you explain the mysteries. Why the fathers demand they marry; how did he become blind; why no electricity, no phones, etc.; and will she get to punish him? No slacks or jeans is a no brainer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Keep the chapters coming!!! Love the twist.

-Chocolate_dstny

needycollegegirlneedycollegegirlalmost 13 years ago

Love this story so far, please keep going :)

needycollegegirlneedycollegegirlalmost 13 years ago

Love these stories, please please continue soon :)

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
An honest critic

Loving most of it so far but feel your trying too hard to make it exciting and its losing reality ....he tells her her mothers dying yet she comes on his thigh before a priest ??? She's riding a horse a week after a mysterious "accident" that had her in a coma ?? Finally ...she's wearing a black bra beneath a white wedding dress !!! /Can't wait to read more but please ....keep it real .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

How the hell is this romance? She doesn't even remotely like him. He's raping her! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's still rape

She clearly refused, and gave no consent.

He didn't put his dick in her, but be sexually assaulted her.

Multiple times.

This story is fucked up.

I'm not into reading about sexual assault, so I'm going to stop at this chapter.

But seriously, this rape fantasy shit is messed up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous