Beaver Tales Pt. 03

Story Info
Was it just a dream?
5.1k words
4.73
42.5k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forbidden Fruit or Care and Feeding of Amorous Beavers

Part 3

3. Stephanie's Dream

The last vodka had dulled the edge of her hesitance. It was now time to dance. Already a couple of guys had solicited her but had been brushed off. It was time for Dan to get off his fat ass and dance.

"Ok, Dan you said you would dance later and now is later."

"I don't know Steph that last vodka you made me drink has gone straight to my head. I doubt I could even stand."

Stephanie was disappointed. Well if he wasn't going to dance with her maybe she was brave enough to dance with someone else, someone willing to dance with her. It looked like there were some available dancers at the bar.

"Well I'm going to go to the bar. Do you need something."

"Not right now Steph. I think I'll wait a while."

Stephanie was annoyed. Dan knew she liked to dance surely he could have danced a couple of dances. She clicked her way to bar, scanning it for potential not too vacuous partners with one tracked minds.

As she approached the bar, a mellow baritone voice addressed her. She turned to a man who was tall and moderately handsome. He had apparently heard her talking to Dan and wanted to dance with her. Now that she was confronted with someone to dance with she became shy. She had never actually invited someone to dance with her before and this man seemed dangerous. Not in a violent way, more of a roguish kind of way.

When she refused, he had been gracious and had offered her a drink, a drink he had been saving for his dance partner. He seemed so genuine and so disappointed about his partners bail-out that she found herself feeling sorry for him and if he danced regularly he was probably a good partner. She might not have accepted the drink if she had not been just a little bit inebriated and just a little bit taken by his candour and charm. She accepted the drink, which was different and which defrosted her reticence.

When he looked at her that way she seemed transfixed, reassured, aflutter, like a young mare picked out of the herd by the stallion for personal attention. She felt her face warm and her nipples tightened excitably as she excused herself to go the bathroom. In the bathroom she sat on the toilet and tried to examine her emotions logically, but all she could think of was the effect of his eyes. How they had captured hers and triggered a cascade of emotional arousal. She felt like an immature schoolgirl again.

Staring at her panties that puddled between her legs she focused on the two inch circle of dampness that graphically displayed her arousal.

"Oh god, " she thought "how could I?"

An adulterous shiver caught her.

"Just one dance " her mind told her "and then no more."

But her heart indicated otherwise.

She remembered another time where she was seated just like this, at Lenny's house. Lenny, her first boyfriend. They had been dating for almost a month when he invited her to his house. His parents were away for the evening and he invited her over to watch videos. All day she had been flustered. She had arrived at 6:00 p.m. He had persuaded her to play a drinking game. By the time she understood the rules she had finished three beers. She was unused to alcohol, her parents weren't really big drinkers.

After three beers she was beginning to feel light-headed and disoriented. She couldn't concentrate on the plot of the movie and Lenny started to kiss her, which had its usual effect of raising her ardour. After another two beers she had to pee. She sat in the bathroom much as she was now and stared at the wet stain on her panties. When Len's parents came home at 12:00 am they found her and Len in bed.

His parents were so liberal they didn't even care. Lenny was too out of it to know what was happening so his parents dressed her, his father clumsily helping her with her bra and panties.

She remembered to this day, Lenny's parents talking in the next room.

"So," said Lenny's mother, "do you think they did it?" "Oh yes, he nailed her good. I got a good feel while I was dressing her and she was still leaking cum. And those tight breasts she has. Her nipples stood stiff like soldiers as soon as I touched them. Man what I would give to slip my cock into her tight cunt."

"Maybe Lenny will give you a turn next time he makes her."

"Oh man, would I like that. Riding bareback in a young girl is the best. Do you think she was on the pill?"

"It's possible but given her enebriated state maybe not."

They drove her home.

When she woke up the next morning her bed sheet sported a pinkish stain that confirmed her worst fears and reminded her that Lenny had not worn protection. It was her last date with Len. For weeks she was terrified that she might be pregnant. Normally she hated having her period but when it eventually came, about a week late, she was ecstatic. But, she had never felt that profoundly exquisite teenage flush of excitement again, until now.

She remembered nothing about her debut into womanhood and even though sex with Dan was fun, she missed the intensity of passion she experienced as a girl and wondered what her first experience would have been like had she been sober. Now here she was, as skittish and excited as a young girl on her first date. She chewed on her hair nervously, something she hadn't done for years. Well, she was going to need to get herself under control.

She stood up and pulled her panties up. She primped in front of the mirror for a few minutes and reapplied her make-up. When she opened the door and saw the man standing at the bar she felt the tickle of desire emanate from her chest to her genitalia. She fixed his position and started walking. She felt a bump and a short man smiled indecently. His hand stroked her bottom and then with a quick motion he separated the slit of her skirt, inserted his hand and squeezed her mound.

"Uhm, damp black panties. Yummy."

"Get away from me you pervert."

"I don't think so honey. Someone as cute and primed as you needs to be serviced right away. So you just get moving or I'll show you that the lump in my pants isn't just a stiff cock. When your husband gets you back tomorrow evening it won't be the same innocent broad he brought here today....

"Is this man bothering you."

Stephanie almost fainted with relief to hear the baritone voice behind her.

"Take off lover boy. She's with me." Said the sleazeball.

Tom stepped up to the shorter man and said.

"Just back away from the lady, scumbag and if I were you I'd be thinking about leaving just about now."

The sleazeball backed away and looked like he was going to say something.

"Don't say it," Tom said "because then I will really have to do something about you."

The man scowled but backed off. Stephanie felt a rush of gratitude and tenderness towards Tom and put her arms around him impulsively and kissed him immoderately on the lips. Tom held her close, mashing his lips against hers and encouraging her to greater intimacy. When she retreated, her lipstick was smeared and her face tinged pink with excitement.

She felt dreamy, unreal. She couldn't remember being so precious and so anxious for someone's approval. She took the drink from Tom and downed it in a gulp and then as if to emphasize her acceptance raised her mouth to Tom's again and kissed him quite immodestly.

The music started and Tom swept her onto the floor his cheek pressed against hers. She was transfixed, lost in a dream, oblivious to anything except the music, Tom's scent and the sensation of his body grinding against hers. She was impossibly happy and energized. The music slowed and now she felt his lips against her ear. His breath exciting her as his tongue tickled her.

They were now as one, their stomachs caressed, her pubic mound eagerly bumped against his, her breasts felt heavy and restrained as they pressed against his chest. They danced and danced until she felt that she would embarrass herself. But finally he steered her into a safe place. She whispered to him.

"You are a good dancer."

He kissed her tenderly and told her how beautiful she was, how desirable, how he loved her smell, her face, her body. She was swept up in his praise. He pressed her against a wall and caressed her bottom.

"Do you love me." He asked.

She was frightened to tell him how she felt.

"Yes."

"You must prove your love for me Stephanie." He said.

"How can I prove it." She asked passionately.

"You know Stephanie. Prove your love for me."

She lifted his hand and placed it against her breast.

"Do you like this?"

"Are they soft.?"

"Oh yes they are soft."

"Prove it."

She lifted her sweater up and placed his hand on her bra.

"Prove it."

She pulled her breasts out of their protective sheath and placed his hand on one.

"They are beautiful Stephanie but you must do more to prove your love."

"I want to. What do you want?"

"Offer them to me, Stephanie. Tell me what you want me to do with them. What do you want me to do to you?"

"Please," she whispered "I feel so ... young." She reached out her hand and pulled it against her taut nipple. "But I want it, I want you to love me."

"To love you? I already love you."

"To really love me."

She took his hand and steered it inside her skirt and placed it against her skimpy panties.

"You are wet Stephanie. Do you want me to love you here?"

"Yes, you made me like this. Do you want to see what you have done?"

"Yes."

Stephanie took the top of her panties and lowered them to her thighs revealing her swollen and pouting vulva. The hairs were matted with her female lubricant. Tom squeezed her and she almost climaxed. His finger traced the seam of her sex and then pressed inside her vagina. "You want me to do more than kiss you, don't you. Don't be shy you can tell me."

"Yes, I want you to ... to..."

"You can say it Stephanie. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to ... to ...love."

"No not love Steph."

"Want you to m... m... make love ... t ...to me."

"That's good Stephanie, because we will dance the horizontal samba until your passion consumes your senses."

Tom led her to a room, she walking like a duck with her panties round her knees and he leading her with a finger hooked into her wet vagina. The room she was let into was dark. It felt like a dream as he traced the seam of vulva and massaged her super-sensitive clitoris. He lifted her sweater up and removed it. Then her bra was unhooked and allowed to fall away. His fingers and lips toyed with her erect nipples before he unzipped her skirt and let it fall, closely followed by her panties and nylons. The light came on and she watched his eyes embrace her body.

"Turn sideways Stephanie ... good ... remember Stephanie remember your first boyfriend how he made you feel. How did you feel about your first sexual experience?"

"I don't remember much. I was drunk. He didn't use a condom and I was scared for weeks. I was disappointed I wanted it to be special but it was just ... nothing."

"So this will be like it should have been your first time. This time you will want to do it over and over to relive the excitement. You will remember this time forever. It will be the yardstick which you hold every other experience to. Walk to me Stephanie and remove my clothes. Show me how much you need me. But first you need to show me what you do when you are alone. Sit on the couch."

Stephanie was sure she was bewitched in a dream that she didn't want to escape. She looked at the man, her lover. Light radiated around him. She could not focus on his face. It all felt so spiritual and magical like a very vivid dream. Her beloved commanded and possessed her. When he held out his arms to her she floated not ran to him.

Without a word he indicated that she should disrobe him. And it seemed natural to her that she should be naked in this domain. His clothes fell away from him as he caressed each tender and agitated part of her body. At last they were as nature intended. She ogled his manhood that rose from the root of his belly. She knew now that she was so inexperienced, realizing that despite her experience with Dan and Lenny she had never appreciated the depth of emotion that could be inspired by the sight of a naked lover and knowing that he wanted her, wanted her completely.

He wanted her to accept his will, his love and his instruction and guidance. As she realized all of this she held his manhood against her belly. Lenny's cock she could not remember and Dan's though average in size was diminished in comparison to this. Her hand measured it to two hands and a half in length with a corresponding width. She knew she must prostrate herself before him, obey his commandments and if she was worthy would receive her reward.

She eagerly posed for him on the couch touching her inflamed and turgid breasts. Her fingers found her sex slippery and ripe for penetration. She was so hot, she caressed her clitoris in a haze. She opened her eyes and Tom was kneeling between her thighs. His hand reached out and began to stroke the velvety lips of her vulva. As her ardour rose, fingers slipped inside her vagina and began to pump in and out.

Yes beloved, she thought, yes. In minutes she felt the climax rise through her. He pulled her to his knee and began to caress her breasts. His touch was irresistible. Her nipples were as stiff as little stones and as sensitive as her clitoris. And then he did it. He turned her to him and lowered her onto his cock. It stretched the mouth of her pussy tight and she felt her cockpit stretch and stimulate her. Her stomach rippled as his cock filled her.

She moved on him her breasts bouncing as she rebounded from his belly. His cock shimmered, coated liberally with her sacramental oils, baptized in her font. It was a matter of very few minutes before she felt her body acknowledge his mastery and she groaned wantonly as she came.

Her lover rolled her to her back and began to pound into her, her belly rippling with each thrust, her legs pushed back to her shoulders. Her breasts undulated wildly as their tempo mounted. Again she shuddered out her approval and now she rested on hand and knees as his cock pounded into her his hips slapping against her full bottom. Her pussy was splayed wantonly her clitoris stiff and eager and then he came. Jet after jet of his semen splashed into her.

His sperm eager to achieve their design, swam up to and finally through her cervix and into the warm confines of her uterus. Tom marveled at her wetness, a testament to her youthfulness. In fact, she was barely out of her twenties, a prize of great value. Her lover now helped her dress but displayed his control of her by convincing her to relinquish her panties and bra and return to the dance floor for a last dance. Her tits jiggled loosely and she was sure everyone was looking at her, that they could tell she had no panties on. Thank God she thought that this is only a dream.

4. The Patsy Ploy

Dan hoped that Stephanie wouldn't ask him to dance. He wasn't very good and he was feeling quite squiffy from the drinks they had drunk. When she had left to go to the bar he had secretly hoped that she might find someone there to dance with. He watched her walking away and was again taken with her poise. A man approached her at the bar. Suddenly a hand caressed his cheek.

"Hi."

A beautiful woman smiled down at him.

"You look a little lonely sitting here."

"I'm here with my wife."

"Yes, I saw her. She's very pretty. But then, so are you."

Dan flushed. People didn't think he was pretty did they?

"I brought you a beer."

"I ..."

"Come on, look at your wife she is talking to that nice man at the bar she will be fine."

She sat down and made it clear that she was interested in him. A delicate perfume rose from the cleft of her breasts and Dan couldn't keep his eyes from her ample boobs that jiggled unrestrained in her blouse.

"She leaned over to him."

"It's ok you can look. Touch them if you want."

Her hand rested on his thigh and kneaded it carelessly. Dan looked toward his wife she was talking animatedly with the man at the bar. The woman's lips brushed his cheek as her breasts passed below his face. Stephanie was going to the bathroom. She didn't even look his way. He cupped the woman's breast.

"We shouldn't..."

"Shush, " she said, "it's ok. By the way my name is Jewel. What's yours?"

"Dan." He groaned

She squeezed his crotch familiarly. Then with a flourish, unzipped him and slipped her hand inside.

"Oh God, " he said, "people will see."

"Look around you. Look at them and see whether they will notice."

Dan glanced around. At the next table he could see the man's hand under his date's dress. Her eyes were closed and she rocked back and forth erotically, emitting occasional gasps. Looking closer he could see that her hand was locked around his cock and was milking him blatantly.

Stephanie was dancing with the man. They seemed to be enjoying it. He certainly looked like he was enjoying himself with his hand on his wife's tush. But he was surprised that Stephanie didn't seem to mind especially when his face nestled against her ear. He felt a prickle of jealousy as he watched the man blatantly slide his hands over her buttocks. And then he felt his own partner's fingers pluck his cock from its nest and squeeze it eagerly and his eyes were drawn back.

"Watch your wife dancing while I play with your cock. See she is happy dancing. I think she'll be ready for more dancing when you take her home. Watch how her body moves. How attractive she is. How she teases him with her body, impresses him with her assets. Let me sit on your lap. That's right just let it slide in.."

Jewel gyrated slowly on him, exciting him in ways he had not experienced in years. He glanced over at Stephanie. She seemed a little inebriated, her head was resting on his shoulder. His attention was reclaimed by Jewel as she began to squeeze his cock tighter and move faster. It was too much for him to withstand and he released his load into her.

"That's right Dan let it go."

As he subsided, his cock slid out of her and again she began to stimulate it. He was entranced. Again he glanced at the dance floor but couldn't see Stephanie.

"It's OK she will be dancing for a while yet. She seems so happy."

Dan thought that Jewel could see her, but Jewel had watched Tom maneuver her into a secluded area. He was hard again and slipping inside Jewel's slippery honey pot. He was raised out of his intoxication much much later when Jewel said.

"Here they come, back from their dancing."

Dan watched his wife walking toward him. Her dancing partner by her side. She smiled at Dan as she approached walking stiffly. Dan barely heard what the man said as he complimented her dancing. Stephanie seemed distracted yet her slight flush made her seem excited.

"We should go I think." He said automatically. "Nice to meet you." He fired at both Tom and Jewel.

Jewel smiled seductively and reached her hand out to take his. When it retracted he was holding a slip of paper. Stephanie turned to her erstwhile partner and gave him a peck on the cheek and murmured.

"Thanks."

Tom brazenly stroked her belly, pressing more firmly against her pubis, as he reciprocated.

Tom and Jewel watched them walk out unsteadily before they turned to each other.

"That went well I think." Tom said.

"Yes. She certainly had that Cheshire cat look of sexual satisfaction. Will you see her again?"

Tom fished her wedding ring out of his pocket.

"Oh yes," he responded, "she seems to have lost her ring. And you?"

"He was better than I expected. I think we have a date next Tuesday - poker night."

"Poker or poking?"

"Poke her, I think." _________

Stephanie slowly slipped her dress off and looked at herself in the mirror.

12