Beaver Tales Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a dream." She thought.

She stared at her naked slit, puffy and red. Her pubic hair was matted and a little sticky.

"You would almost think it was real." She mused. "I must have been very turned on."

Everything now seemed unreal in her head. All she knew was that the dreamlike memories had stimulated her again and her fingers slid inside her vulva and gently stroked her clit.

5. A Shock for Stephanie

It was almost three weeks later, Stephanie lay on her bed, her fingers rubbing furiously across her clitoris, her fantasies fuelled yet again by her dream lover's advances, Dan was out at his regular poker game and wouldn't be home till after midnight. The door bell rang.

"Damn, " she thought, "who could that be?"

She pulled on her dressing gown and went to the front door and opened it. As she saw who it was she almost fainted. Tom pushed the door open and slid inside, grasped her so she didn't fall and sought her lips with his. Stephanie feebly protested, though his mouth pressed against hers and the memories it evoked, produced an irresistible urge to yield to his embrace.

"No, " she finally said "Dan..."

"Is at poker." Tom completed.

"You are not real. You are a dream, a fantasy." She protested.

Tom pulled her ring out of his pocket.

"Remember this? You gave it to me, remember? See how it is still coated with your dried up cum."

Tom had maneuvered her to the couch and sat her down with bump, which allowed the bathrobe to part and reveal her soft breasts and the dark delta of fur between her thighs. He opened her bathrobe, which she half-heartedly tried to prevent, to reveal her nakedness.

"Yes, just as I remembered. I have been anxious to hold these twenty nine year-old beauties again."

His hand cupped her breasts firmly as she gasped uncontrollably. He pulled the bathrobe off her shoulders, then off her arms and threw it to one side.

"First, a trip down memory lane."

Out of his pocket he drew a few small bottles and two glasses. He poured a portion of each bottle into the glasses, recreating the Rainbow Dream creation she had last sampled at the club, complete with the ecstasy, GHB, viagra supplement along, this time, with a dash of PT-141 he had acquired from a local research lab.

"Drink up." He said as he handed it to her and waited until she had downed it.

He kneeled beside the couch and touched his lips to hers as his pants magically disappeared and he pushed her legs back to her chest and then with an eager growl slid his cock inside her already primed cunt. She wanted to tell him she couldn't be unfaithful this way, that he should wear a condom, that he could make her pregnant. She wanted to tell him to stop, but in truth she really couldn't. What she really wanted was him to love her, to love her as he had done before. She realized that she had never felt so responsive as when she felt his cock inside her. She gasped, just like she had before. That time he had cum inside her, his semen squirting into her reckless body and she, finally urging him to do it.

She knew he was going to do it again, had to do it again, and she was willing to submit. His cock filled her completely and she could feel it pressing against her cervix. His energetic thrusts were stimulating her memories as well as her libido and she felt the building explosion growing inside her. Unable to resist his seduction she heaved against his stiffness, feeling her climax mounting moment by moment and then when she reached her highest pitch, her culmination of passion, her acme of pleasure, her final virginal consummation.

She cried out in a voice tinged with both unbridled lust and surrender, her body convulsing wildly as her vagina clutched at his root. His cock exploded into her, splashing over her cervix and coating her sheath with a slippery primer, for this was just a taste of what her next few hours would be like. Her cervix convulsed spontaneously, sucking up the abundance of semen into her womb, diligent in its appointed task until had absorbed all it could. Stephanie lay back exhausted, surprised at her vigour, her pussy still tingling from its erotic employment. But, she had no time to relax, Tom lowered his mouth to her vulva and kissed it. His tongue sought out her ultra sensitive clitoris eliciting soft fervent whimpers, her hands clutching the back of his head and pulling it tight. Tom pulled back a bit and looked at her vulva. Already her inner labia had darkened as blood congested them. He lowered his mouth to her sensitive spots. He inserted a finger completely inside her cum coated vagina and circled it. Two fingers easily entered her already expanded orifice. As the pressure of his tongue increased against her clitoris so too did the pressure of her hands on his head.

He could feel her hips rise to his touch and he introduced a third finger inside her which prompted rapid upward jerks of her hips. He withdrew a finger and inserted it into her anus which she, at first, shied from, but quickly accepted, tacitly approving by again pushing her hips up firmly until digits were firmly embedded in both passageways and he was able to pump them in and out more easily. And then she came, noisily and immodestly. For almost three minutes her thighs convulsed, her breasts jiggled, her hips rose and fell as Tom's tongue refused to be un-seated and his fingers plumbed her depths. At last Stephanie returned to earth. Tom whispered to her.

"See, you were really were a virgin. That is what your first time should have been like. But tonight you are a virgin no more. Tonight is going to be a celebration of your blossoming sexuality. From today you are a woman. A beautiful woman, a sexual woman with needs that cannot be ignored. No longer a girl who has sex with her husband just because it is expected but a woman who makes love, who willingly gives herself up to all manner of sexual experimentation with her lover. A woman who is able to freely widen her experience and her legs to all manner of new pleasures and joy. Come, it is time to go upstairs."

For the next four hours, Stephanie lived an erotic dream. After each adulterous consummation, her lust was re-kindled. She was kept in a constant state of intense desire, a form of nymphomania that goaded her into ever more debauched behaviour to please her lover and to satisfy her own voracious need for the feel of his cock inside her and the pressure of his body pressing on her. Preoccupied with her pleasure her worries about possible pregnancy were far from her mind. Although, only this morning she had wondered.

For some days now she had been expecting her period and becoming suspicious of its delay. and she, of course, was so horny all the time. For almost three weeks she had masturbated every day and some days ... like today, for example ... more. She had masturbated in the washroom at work and then twice when she got home.

Now, they were laying side by side his fingers again playing over her clitoris, keeping her just on the edge of orgasm. She couldn't remember how many times they had made love, how many times she had cum, but she knew it was more than she could ever have imagined.

The only respite when Tom brought out a small digital camera and had her pose for erotic pictures. Stephanie, at first embarrassed to flaunt her wantonness, now found herself fascinated by the pornographic close-up shots of her leaking pussy and wide open vagina. She was even surprised by how the sight of her puckered bumhole excited her. Tom's fingers began to tickle it as if reading her mind. And then he was between her thighs tickling it with his tongue.

As he left he said.

"Be prepared for my next visit, where we will stretch the limits of your self-indulgence."

Stephanie was exhausted and her vagina tingled wantonly. She staggered into the bathroom and ran herself a bath and climbed in. She watched tendrils of his semen seep from her and wondered about her condition. Her fingers stroked over her stomach. Was she, she thought? Am I pregnant? She would have to check soon. Her mind slipped away to his return. Next week, he had said, they would go for dinner and continue their pursuit of forbidden love. Her fingers found her clitoris. She could barely contain herself.

12