Beaver Tales Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like a drink Tom." Stephanie asked.

"Sure seeing as I'm here."

He went and sat down while Stephanie made three more Rainbow Dreams.

"So Julia, you certainly look like Stephanie."

"Yes. We've been told that since we were kids."

"Stephanie certainly keeps herself in shape she could pass for someone much younger."

Julia watched as Stephanie came back.

"If you saw us on the street who would you pick to be younger." She said.

"Oh I don't know. Signs of age are very subtle and people can use many tricks to look younger. You can only see the outer covering you can't see the pit as it were."

"Well we're not all dolled up."

"Well just based on what I can see I would think you are the same age."

Julia balked.

"You can't see a difference?"

"Well, you look slightly different but from what I can see you look to be both in the same kind of shape. Both of you stand up and turn sideways."

The two sisters stood up and turned their profiles toward him. Tom stood up and walked up to Julia and ran his hand down over her stomach and then did the same thing to Stephanie.

"Both of you have tight bellies. Julia's is maybe slightly less protrusive so half a point to Julia. Lift up your skirts so I can see your thighs."

Julia said.

"We're really not that kind of people. Besides my uptight older sister would never agree to something so rude."

Tom looked at Stephanie who blushed and said. "I will if you will." And slowly lifted up her skirt to display her panties.

Julia looked at Stephanie totally shocked.

"You and ...."

Stephanie blushed.

"But if you're too scared, that's ok."

But the drinks had lowered Julia's reluctance and she pulled up her skirt too.

Tom ran his hand up the back of Stephanie's legs until his hand encountered her panties.

"Smooth and silky."

He squeezed her thigh muscles and slid his hand down to the back of her knees. He stood behind her and reached around and ran his hands up the front of her thighs to bottom of her hips. Julia looked on spellbound as she watched her sister seemingly encourage his assault on her modesty. She wasn't sure but she thought he might have run his hand up the front of her panties. Tom stepped away from Stephanie.

"Keep your panties visible and turn and face Julia while I check her legs."

Julia shied as she felt Tom's hands slide up her thighs until they rested against the base of her buttocks. Tom's hands squeezed the backs of her thighs and again slid to top. His body pressed warm against her back, as his hands reached around and slid up her thighs from knees to crotch. When the stopped they slipped down the insides of her thighs and back up until his thumbs confined her vulval mound and his fingers squeezed the inside of soft thighs. He repeated this four times, each time a little more boldly until at last he ran his hands over the front of her panties. Tom backed away and sat down.

"Now I want you both to face me."

Julia and Stephanie turned to him.

"Stephanie, pull up your skirt until your panties are showing."

She blushed bright red, but conceded.

"And now Julia."

Having seen her sister do it she slowly raised her skirt too.

"Now I want you both to stay in that position so I can examine you."

He kneeled first in front of Stephanie, knowing that she would consent to whatever he wished her to do and that would provide incentive for Julia.

"Keep your skirts up girls." He said as he reached out and stroked Stephanie's bulging vulva.

"Widen your legs Stephanie. That's good. Yes, this is a fine swelling vulva, and I really like how there is already a valley forming down the middle."

He pressed his fingers hard against the lower edge of her slit and kneaded her gently until he could see a damp patch form on her panties.

"And very responsive too I see."

He took hold of her waistband and pulled her panties down her legs and pulled them off her feet.

"A very nice sexy aroma and easy access." He growled as he leaned forward and pressed His nose against her slit.

"Um, very nice." His tongue snaked out and tickled her labia as he pressed his forefinger against the split and felt it slide inside her unfaithful vagina.

Stephanie groaned as she felt her excitement grow.

"And what about this." He said as his finger found her clitoris and began to roll it. He checked his watch as he fondled her sensitive nub more vigorously until with a muted cry she climaxed.

"Ninety two seconds to climax. Very acceptable."

"And now Julia."

His hand cupped her vulva and squeezed it like a ball.

"Again, a very nice vulval protrusion."

Julia seemed more sensitive to his attack than Stephanie. Probably because it was some months since she had broken up with her boyfriend and was more easily primed for sex. Her panties were soon lying on top of Stephanie's. At first her labia were pursed closed but as soon as his nose pressed against her and his fingers rubbed over her slit they began to protrude saucily and Tom was soon two fingers deep in her pussy.

"Watch your sister as I masturbate her Stephanie. That's good, you do it too."

At last he started to masturbate Julia and in just over forty seconds her hips heaved up as she orgasmed.

"Now girls, skirts off and up on your knees so I can see you both from behind. Oh yes, very nice and Julia have you had anyone up here?" He asked as he inserted the tip of his finger into her bottom.

She gasped out. "No." As his finger finally penetrated completely.

"Not even a finger?"

"No."

His finger slid in and out of her tight hole.

"However, before I can score you both, I need to do one more thing."

Tom stood up, pulled down his pants and inserted his cock into Julia's cunt and began to hump her energetically until with an explosion of air she came noisily and dropped onto the couch. Tom watched as his semen trickled from her vagina and puddled on the floor.

"And now the scores. Stephanie gets the nod for vulval sensitivity but Julia won hands down in the length of time to climax and both of you are extremely fuckable. So in the final analysis I find you both equally sexy."

For the next hour Tom alternatively exercised the two women's vaginas until they were both completely fucked. After a threesome shower they rearranged themselves and looked like a normal gathering of friends. However, when he left at midnight, Tom was escorted by Julia.

12