All Comments on 'Because I'm Your Sister Ch. 02'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
Annon was a bit

harsh saying they hope have a car accident & die,

I just thought one chapter was enough cause this one added nothing new & was not needed at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

the first chapter was nicer storywise but this too was hot. good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good work

I liked chapter 2. It opened up the relationship and the sex was hotter. This needs chapter 3 with a slutty older female cousin to turn them both out properly.

ncpetencpeteover 9 years ago
What an Anonymous Ass....

Despite the comments from those without enough balls to put a name with it, the story is a good read. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They Almost Have to Get Caught

A love that deep between siblings will not go unnoticed by at least one of the parents unless they are totally clueless. I say this because there is no way these two will be able to act normally around each other even if they got along great before they had sex and declared their undying love for each other. It is your story of course and you can do it how you wish, but I don't see them being able to keep it from their parents for long. It is your decision of course if they get caught and how the parents handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waste of space

like others said added nothing to the story so was a waste of time. as far as us anons go members are just as anonymous as we are, there isn't a phone book in the world where you can find any of their names. it also seems once you become a member you automaticly become a useless kiss ass and give rave reviews to every thing even trash. if you are smart you will listen only to the bad comments then and only then will you improve as a writer.

bigboy1948bigboy1948over 9 years ago

IT was a great read the story was in my opion was well thought out.I hope there is more coming with this story.

CwW89CwW89over 9 years ago
Parents

They need to be caught like that one person said they would have be be dumb not to see the love. And I hope they have a good reaction and are accepting. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Fantastic: loving relationship and hot sex is perfect

As far as the Anonymous comments go, there's nothing wrong with offering constructive while remaining Anonymous, but comments such as "Hope these two get in a car accident and die." do nothing to improve a writer's approach.

Why would anyone take writing advice from someone who writes "if you are smart you will listen only to the bad comments then and only then will you improve as a writer."? That whole post is missing capital letters at the start of each sentence and the only punctuation (poorly) used is commas and full stops.

If you're going to tell someone to improve their writing, you really need to grasp the basics yourself, first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part3

Hot! Really hawt! Could you please continue 'I miss You during the Commercials', that was really sweet and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never Ending Waste

Really, just a waste of people's time to look at your writing. The idea of love, and good sex is nice. If you can't tell the storey in 2 pages, you are just writing to impress yourself. Don't write again please, its just not something your good at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've read allot of these stories and this is one of the better ones .

Don't listen to the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Keep writing:) i'd love to see a chapter 3

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Amazing !

Loved every word so far, fantastic story. The only downside is that having read Ch 2, there's nothing more to read at the moment.

Hopefully they'll be a chapter 3, with them trying to control themselves once their parents return. Where they go and what they do has the potential to be even hotter than what's happened so far.

Just please, don't leave the next thrilling installment too long, the anticipation is killing me already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I enjoyed this story and part one as much as any on the site. Absolutely and completely wonderful. So sexy, so hot, so slick and cummy sweet... Ummmm!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Well what ultimately happened

They made little love all weekend like bunnies. But then what happened when the parents came home? What happend to their relationship in the long term? These are questions and more that I would like to see addressed in another chapter or epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I don't care if you end it here, everything short of them getting an apartment for 'college' has been covered, and honestly, I hate conflict in these stories, ugh!

Thanks for writing this, and thanks for keeping the anal sex moderately real! Finally an author that wrote in using enough lube and stretching things out first instead of giving some anal virgin idiot the idea that a little spit and sticking it in will work fine, like so many of these authors write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please make more of this soon i want to know what happens to their relationship after their parents get there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the hottest stories I've ever read

Sexy descriptions of her ass milking your cock, could feel her plump ass gripping my cock as I read it, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My whore sister Pallavi and her fat ass

My sister Pallavi has a big fat ass that I have always loved. As kids we use to talk about her big butt all the time. Pallavi use to let me touch her fat ass. I have always jerked off to my sister. I have always liked to jerk off to Pallavi’s pictures thinking about fucking her fat ass. I jerk off in Pallavi’s panties specially Pallavi’s thongs. I love to wrap Pallavi’s thongs on my cock specially the part that covers Pallavi’s asshole. My sister Pallavi loves to get her fat ass fucked by her brother. I rape Pallavi’s fat ass. Pallavi loves it when I spread her fat ass cheeks and finger her asshole. I love to lick Pallavi’s asshole. My sister likes to show me her fat ass. Pallavi loves it when I slap her fat ass. Pallavi is my anal whore.

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 5 years ago
Please post the other chapters over here!

Lol, I'm as broke as can be.love your writing. Thanks for all of it.

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This a good story by the talented, but occasionally too verbose, ZenZerker.

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Brings back memories of my sister and our first time together.

Parents have suspected but don’t wanna know Thank God.💓😍

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
GREAT READ

I HOPE THE AUTHOR COMES BACK WITH UPDATES ON THE SIBLINGS LOVE AFFAIR. NICE WRITING. BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I loved the story and the series. Do you have an anal fixation or what! That's ok as we all have things we focus on. I hope you keep this story going, but it has been awhile. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ch. 03

write until marriage and pregnancy

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Ok besides the mis use of the word voluptuous about a girl that has a flat stomach too much sex and not near enough storyline for my taste and way too much anal that's for gay people had no place in this type of story basically you wrote about a gay guy cause only gay people like anal and your use of the word baby sis was too often said so with all that I don't like it and if you decide to write more to this chapter I will pass on reading any future chapters unless you leave out the gay sex and add more of a story yes I get its a sex story but there was no story it was mostly nothing but sex the key word is sex STORY

Summer1987Summer19879 months ago

I really liked this! Would love a ch 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES