All Comments on 'Because of You'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really enjoyed this

I miss Texas a lot lived in east Tex but went out west and had friends in Midland/Odessa and Lubbock and so on. And no most folks dont cotton to women folk that fuck around on their marriages but then again a lot of them do. One reason one town in east Tex is call CutnShoot. And I still wear my boots and jeans as dress clothes. Will say one thing about the girls, Texas has some of the prettiest sexiest women in the country and lots of em

michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
Panhandle Born and Raised.

I seen my share of messed up families, my own being one. Mom an dad split when I was 13, Dad had a new girlfreind whom he later married then a few years later divorced after she shot at him, she was a little messed up in the head, sniffin gas tanks when she couldn't get any beer. AH enough about them, Sweet story. nice angle, no real bullshit attitude from him. Your accent was quite accurate, and reflected the exaggerated slang the midnight cowboys use. The thing I liked best was the work ethic being put forth. Now that's the Texas I know and love. An fer the rest, have a cup of coffee an jaw a bit. It'll all come out in the wash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Read!

Thanks for sharing and keep writing your stories! Look forward to the next one that shows up on the board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW! I find myself liking this story an awful lot!

I never thot I'd run into a story like this on this site or anywhere else. It's good or rather excellent - maybe cause I can sorta personally relate to it. It's well done, the sentence structure, punctuation, paragraphing, all right there and makes for an easy read. A damned good departure from the usual tripe I detest.

Good show mon!

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Woodman, you keep getting better with age. Keep these fine stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
outstanding!

Your story, Woodmanone, has that special balance that makes for a great story. This includes your understanding of the geography of the southwest Thank you. RAG

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Woodmanone I have liked your stories thus far but

you screwed the pooch of this one. Hey how the hell can you leave LA on I40..You can't take it till you reach Barstow and thats several hundred miles away. Besides if there were still oil wells on signal hill that needed help then your guy was there in the late fifties. Your hero is plain old dumb..first of all only a dumb person can stay in Van Horh more than an hour before he's bored silly. I stayed there for a week but it was to get my VW van repaired. Why would he worry about his rep in Midland...If he had been a real man and not a politically correct liberal he could have whispered something nasty as he stood next to one of the guys Marsha fucked like" your mother fucks dogs" real soft like so no one could hjear. then when the guy swung at him he could tear he=im a new one with all the witness in the world to keep him legal. tell me the men she fucked didn't talk and think he was a wimp for taking it...Good ole boy stuff is not you cuppa tea so don't do it anymore..OK..and give your husbands some balls and don't worry about the police...they are men too.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Excellent read

Nice flow to a good story. Congrats..

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Very enjoyable tale

Some nice strongly drawn male characters here. You should work a bit on the women... Maybe the whole problem was that Marsha Ann had no personality. He really should not have married her... He all ready knew all he had to know, but love keeps hoping for miracles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some good writing.

Jason seemed waay to prone to physical confrontation...but it was a good story nonetheless with strong writing and well written characters. Marsha Ann seemed a touch too dense for my liking.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Very good

A story with a happy ending is always nice to read. Thank You for the well written post.....Rich

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
Not Bad

A little Blah and predictable. You also contradicted yourself on the last page. Kelly was holding back because she could sense that Jason had some left over feelings for Marsha Ann but then Marsha Ann comes over to their table and he gets so mad that he takes Kelly and has to leave. Then he pouts and broods the whole way back. If he gets that mad at the first sight of her then he is not over her or resolved any issues he may have with her cheating on him. First Kelly can sense that he hasn't dealt with what Marsha Ann did to him but then after that display in "The Ranch" she's ready to drop her defenses and marry him. He may not love Marsha Ann anymore but he still has trust issues and that more than anything else will cause him to drop her. Probably just before the wedding when it would hurt her the most. However, I did like the line, "A cheating wife is treated about the same as a horse thief" That was classic. Now, to spice it up a little I would have really liked to have seen Kelly put Marsha Ann in her place. Not by fighting but by calling her on her tactics and then telling her she had Jason once and she blew it. He's so good looking, educated and has a great job and most important HE'S MINE NOW and I know how to treat him so he won't be wanting for anything and that includes "rode hard dance hall parking lot skanks". Then Marsha Ann gets so hurt and mad she can't speak and just turns around and walks away. See what I mean, boost Jason's ego and take her down a peg or two. Most women are not like men when they get mad. Their wit and tongue just get sharper and they go for the juggler. They know what to say that will hurt the most and they get personal. Good effort it just needs spicing up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I LOVED THE STORY

I can`t say too much--the story was great woodman.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Is Jason related to Forest Gump?

Jason comes across as kind of a fucking idiot. When they were dating for over a year MARSHA gets caught with another

guy. They break up... then Jason takes her back... she does it again... and Marsha says to this fucking idiot... "if you want me to stop marry me..."

<br></br>

Amazingly Jason falls for this idiocy. Oh well.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
I liked it, good story and well written.

I like the way you write so please keep going. THX

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
been there

It is very clear that you have been there. My son is a "driller" and I undstand all the matcho shit that he has to put up with. Me, I drive a tri axel hauling slop oil. If you are in the business you know what I mean. Good story. Thank you

anothermarrieddudeanothermarrieddudeover 14 years ago
What's up with the negative comments?

If writers on here always had everything perfect, they'd be earning a living at it. I enjoyed the story. Would I have had my hero do everything exactly the same? No. But who cares? It was still entertaining. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GOOD WORK

Great job, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done and even well researched

Woodmanone, you are an excellent story teller. You write interesting stories, and you provide readers with information about where your story takes place: some of the history of the area, the environment, the people, and other relevant information, for example, in this story the life of oil drillers. This is greatly appreciate. This story concerns a doomed marriage in which the wife was addicted to having fun, dancing, and the attentions of young cowboys, even after she had married. By contrast, he wanted an ideal Texas wife, one who would love him, could be trusted in all circumstances, and a family that included several children. He did finally meet that girl.

Woodmanone, one thing that I'd like also to comment on is the title of your song serving as introduce this story: "Because of You." There are several songs with that same name. I really love the one written by Arthur Hammerstein (1940). It was popular song during the days of Would War II. As a kid, I was the youngest (age 7 in 1941) of a several cousins, many of whom were enlisted in the war, either in the Pacific or in Europe. They always played records of this 1940's song on their Saturday nights at home with their girls on their furloughs(spelling?). The words of this "Because of You" made the song a joy for singers like Tony Bennett and Connie Francis. Here are the first few lines:

Because of you,

There's a song in my heart.

Because of you,

My romance had its start.

Because of you,

The sun will shine.

The moon and stars will say you're mine,

Forever and never to part.

I regard you as a star among newer authors posting stories on Literotica (they are also concerned"published stories" by faculty in the Computer Sciences department at the university). Please continue to write adding as you do the stories settings for example as here - west Texas, LA and Long Beach in southern California and Las Vegas in Nevada. RAG

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 14 years ago
Very good story!

Very realistic and something many of us can relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BEing stupid enough to keep going back to a slut

isnt good but at least he finally when directly confronted became a man. The exwifesult is pure bar blow job material. He at least wound up with a woman to grow old with. GigEm Ags

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
I guess I missed this one last fall....

...a little slow to catch on, he was, so tough to feel for him but the flow of the writing is just excellent.

MinigalesMinigalesabout 14 years ago
Great Story but Marsha Ann Was not Good Enough

Marsha Ann's case was too fragile to hold from the start. She was obviously a slut and he knew it. There was no excuse for him to continue with her. I think that part should have been less blatant. The guy did not strike me as a moron.

Thanks.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Yes, It is good to have friends.

It makes the difference between living and just existing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good!

This was a fine story and well written, I enjoyed it to the fullest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LET ME GET THIS STRIGHT!!!!!!!!

This well written story long as hell. But very entertaining if it was sent to READERS DIGEST!!!!!!!!! Read the damn name of the site (Literotica). Come on get a grip!!!

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Go somewhere else Anonymous 3/1/11

First of all, quit being gutless and get an ID. Second of all, there are many good authors here on Lit who don't feature eroticism.

Of course, there are many who do, so, go there and let the rest of us enjoy excellent authors such as woodmanone and leave us alone!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Woof -

Literotica dose not mean Skank, Ho fuck fest - At least not to all of us - all of the time.

This section is loving wives it covered both interpretations of the some what schizo nature of the section. He started with a selfish no self control slut and ended up with the ultimate revenge and well lived life - fits for me.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Good read.

Too bad he took all the excuses during the courtship. He should have known that she would stray. I liked the ending, the woman he ended up with was patient, and let him expell his demons before committing.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Too much Macho for my taste.

Otherwise, an excellent story.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 12 years ago
Very, very good story

I loved it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great tale of a good man who found, lost and found love. His cheating slut whore skank first wife screwed him up for a while but he found himself and a new love and will live happily ever after. Ha. What a cliche. Nice one, however.

OH YEAH

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very well told.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Annoyed - your caption misleading

Story is very good - your caption is awful. I was expecting a story where some morose guy is drinking himself to death over an incredibly unfaithful wife who he can't get over. Finally read it and discovered it goes very lightly in that direction and in reality is much more interesting, thoughtful, and optimistic than your idiot song. Story is more like "My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend and I Sure Do Miss My Pickup" 5* story 1*caption

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

Yeah, the last reviewer hit the nail on the head. The short description doesn't fit with the story at all.

That said, I enjoyed what I read. While the story wasn't anything spectacular, I think, my vote of 4/5 was still well deserved. A few smaller errors and a good but not great story should make this a fair voting.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Really Good

Not much more to say, it was a very realistic, very well written story about a subject that haunts many people.

Myhands316Myhands316almost 10 years ago
First off,

"Because of you" is not, I repeat NOT; a Reba song. Although it is in the family as it were. Kelly Clarkson wrote that song when she was 16. Kelly and Reba did a rendition later, and it did introduce her to her future husband, Reba's son. But still, please get your facts straight. Now I can go back and read the story.

Myhands316.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Second Read

It's a good thing when a faithful husband who was betrayed by a worthless cunt wife finds true love and lives happily ever after. Great tale.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
LW trope

She cheats while they are dating he marries her she cheats after marriage and he is shocked.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
formula

The characters change, the formula stays the same. But I like people not acting like it's the end of the world. Forget the whore, she's just bad news.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very well done!

The author "painted" very realistic characters. But, maybe, our hero shouldn't have been that good at cards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*

pussy whipped fool. he married the slut and got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
shit eating fag dear annony who writes nasty words with ever story

tell us do you like any story on Lit? Or are you just a stupid ass wipe? Never mind we all know the answer tot that question. You're a stupid ass wipe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brains

My only complaint is that the protagonist was too dumb.

You can be a straight up guy and be smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Anon 8/16 I invite you to my part of the great state of texas no tumble weeds, some of the most beautiful women in the world, we got your beaches to, and lots friendly folk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
because of you

as of today this is my favorite of your stories. do not go away that may change.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
not sure

In every oil patch I know of it is "tool pusher" not "tool chaser".

The rig "pushes" the drill head down to the oil/gas.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Good Story!

Boy, another enjoyable story. I like it when the cheaters lose and the non-cheaters win. The only thing that I have a hard time grasping is that if a girl cheats while dating, or while engaged, etc. why would you marry a cheater. I would have to blame the guy for his misery because he took her back after her lies and cheating. Why did think that she would change. People who cheat have low or no morals, they only want what's best for them. They really have no concept of love. Because of this lack of a moral compass or whatever you want to call it, I am a firm believer in 'once a cheater always a cheater'. Thank you for a very interesting and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Texas Names

I got a kick out of your story. I grew up in Midland, and knew a few people in high school that went by both their names, including Sue Ann, Bobbie Jo, Helen Sue, and a few others. I also knew a guy in east Texas named Glenn Bob. Midland must have changed some between the time I was there, over 50 years ago, and the time you based your story. When I lived there, there weren't any honky-tonks. Midland was dry! And, so far as I know, there weren't any/many dance halls, either. However, I moved from there in 1959, or so, and I don't know what happened after that.

However, Midland was mostly just the white collar workers, in offices, and Odessa was where all the roughnecks and tool pushers lived. Very few working stiffs from the oil rigs lived in Midland.

I enjoy your stories, and have read most of them... Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

Thanks.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Half and half

This story had a nice arc; much better than the half arc in the 'Dear John Letter' story.

From a purely writing perspective, we didn't need to have the entire page or two of this. How me developed or because a roughneck didn't change a damn thing to the central problem of the story: how he healed his broken heart (though it was a bit light on emotion)

HOWEVER, who wants to look at everything from a pure writing perspective? I got much more enjoyment out of that two pages of flavor than I felt dragged out by it's inclusion. As long as I learn something or am entertained, it's all good.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Sigh (When am I going to learn to preview?)

The first two pages of his development as a young man into a roughneck was technically unnecessary any more than how a computer programmer became a computer programmer.

But it was a nice little look into a different world, which I always appreciate, so I can't fault it's inclusion.

THIS is what I meant to say before my writing Tourette's acted up.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
because of you

As before I just enjoy your stories. They are well written and fun to read. you have earned 5* or better. I guess that the site itself decides how the stories are laid out but it sure would be nice to read the stories in order.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
Big Arc

I agree with FD45 there was a lot ingo on rednecks and the drilling industry.

If this was tied in more with meeting a female then great. There was information over load however still a damn good read.

BillandKateBillandKateover 7 years ago
Enjoyed the Background

Unlike some of the previous commentators, I enjoyed the whole set up including how he learned the oil business. Thanks for a good tale and the nice ending for a nice guy and gal.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensover 7 years ago
Nicely done! 5 stars

I liked the way you wrote about the oil 'bidness' ;-) It was very entertaining. Thanks for writing this and sharing with us.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 7 years ago
You Can't Run Away from Yourself

It happens in many of the stories of betrayed lovers in Literotica and it happens in real life. People are hurt or betrayed or somehow maligned and their first reaction is to run. Many times in the fiction here it turns out that they would have done much better by staying and working their way through the hurt. Maybe that would make a less exciting story, but it certainly would be better for the people involved. Here we had Jason run off after he had been cheated on by Marsha Ann, probably for the hundreth time. He did gain some peace of mind seeing the sights and calming himself down, but he really had to get home to confront his life and be with the people that really mattered. I have known people myself who did the running act and gained nothing. I ran myself from a situation that was threatening and suffered for it. I was tempted other times to run away from personal adversity, but resisted for the most part and gained every time I stayed. When Jason here came back he, too, gained. He was perhaps just plain lucky, but sometimes you make your own luck. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

thanks for this !

gave 5*

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Very good story

The descriptions brought the characters out, making them real. He worked in tough business in a hard environment and the life he lived reflected that.

Thanks Woody

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Nice

Good characters, all are believable and well developed. The story flows well, and doesn’t contain unrealistic events. People get hurt, heal, grow, and move forward with life... all except for the miserable, spoiled ex-wife, but her behavior remained consistent throughout. Good job!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WORKING ON THE OIL RIGS IS VERY HARD

but it does teach a lot about growing up and learning loyalty, hard work..and keeping your word no matter what the circumstance, TK U MLJ LV NV

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Second reading

A very good tale and entertaining to read. Authors usually write about things they know and have experience with in their own life. I wonder how this author went from south central MO and St. Louis, MO to the oilfields of West Texas.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Very good

First time reading this and it was great. Jason was a man in every sense. Handled Marsha as well as one can handle a cheating slut. Ended his marriage on his terms and with finality. Finally got his head together and was on the way to a good life. Very good read.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
You know what???

At first, I didn't really like this story but as I got going, it grew on me. Not like an "ugly woman who can cook and give Pro-Style Blow Jobs" growing, but like a smooth whiskey handed to you by a beautiful wife that adores you, kind of growing.

Nicely done. I shall read more of your stuff and flag you as a Favorite Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Good Story

My second reading of it and I enjoyed just as much this time, maybe more. Reminded me of growing up out there. The Permian Basin, up on the Llano Estacado, that was my childhood. That country, it’s flat, it’s dry, it’s dusty, it’s hot as hell in the summer and it’ll freeze your ass off in the winter. And the seasons between summer and winter usually last about a week. Each. Thanks, WMO, for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for the good read.

I always enjoy reading stories about people I'd love to know and people I want to forget. Having lived most of my life in the oil patch, it was like reading a story about my friends and neighbors. Five star all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the best

There are lots of good stories on this site in this category. This is way up there. Very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Didn't care for the usual idiot Lit cliché of him taking back an obvious cheating slut, and then marrying her. Who, outside of a moron, does that?

But it all worked out, and Kelly seems like a rarity in the Loving Wives section, an actual loving wife. Take a picture of her, she's rare round these parts! But seriously, she's just what our hero needed. Well done.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Second read

Still a great story. Happy endings do happen sometimes.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

Here is the bit that made me slap my forehead: After the last time we fought about her going out, she said, "If we were married I wouldn't have to go out. We would have a home and I would wait for you there." That was either unassailable logic or bullshit, but it worked.

No!!! What a foolish mistake.

I did enjoy the story. Well told!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One Thing About Here

In west Texas, outside of the cities and towns all there is, is miles and miles of miles and miles. Supposed to be getting that dust haze from Africa this week, it always makes for incredible sunsets. Been to the Canyon, when you are at the rim and look down at that tiny little strip of river you have absolutely no scale to reference. No way to realize that black thread is a bridge over the river. No way to realize how high that those rapids kick up the water. The Canyon is just under a mile deep which is why if you hike down it's mandatory that you spend the night at the Ranch. Which by the way when we were there the waiting list was about as long as the Canyon is deep. Absolutely nothing wrong with a Hallmark ending. Signed: BTW

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 4 years ago

DAMN! I enjoy this story! Thank you sir for such a entertaining read.

Killian

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Remember the old saying

Life is a bitch and then you marry one

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Helluva story

On the wife material one to ten scale first girl was maybe a two. Second woman was a ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

I have no sympathy for idiots. He married a known cheater. How stupid can one be? Otherwise well written story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

He.made a mistake with Marsha Anne, but more than made up for it with Kelley.

flareb2343flareb2343about 3 years ago
HAD

I had a wife like that. should have known better , but stupid is does . married again & we had 27+ yrs before she passed away. great yrs.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 3 years ago
Good Story

Having spent several years in the "oil patch" in Oklahoma, Texas, and Gulf of Mexico, I have never heard of a tool "chaser". The drilling company rig "boss" is a tool pusher. The driller and all the roughnecks operating the drilling rig answer to the tool pusher. The tool pusher answers to the "company man who represents the oil company paying for the operation. Otherwise, a very good story. 5*

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

lol.. you know what is politically incorrect in conservative circles? accepting an election loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely Texass, snows electricity goes out, little rodents everywhere, mostly on their back on the highway, lovely place….. LOVE slap*hapy*papy. #9

Rainman80Rainman80over 2 years ago

Another good story!

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Great Story, kept me engaged the entire time

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

I didn't like the beginning or the premise of this LW story. He comes across like a love-sick idiot. She was a cheating slut and he knew it, but married her anyway. Then she continued to be a cheating slut and now he is surprised and angry? Why? He/she/they did nothing that would have changed her ways or attitude.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Read again.

Page 3

Only got two and she limited? Surprised she ever talked to him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good read. Thanks.

Ed

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I know this sometimes sounds like a backhanded compliment, but I think this is quite possibly your best story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dang, this fellow is one fine writer. I've read 13 of his LW stories, thus far, with 10 of them stone cold keepers. Here's another one. Sure, I'll admit I'm a sucker for this sort of odyssey story, with a happy landing. But that don't make me wrong. The MMC is easy to emphasize, or sympathize, with, and he deserved to wind up with someone excellent. Which he did. Not much else to say, the story says it all, anyway. 5 for sure.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Dang this was so cliched it felt like walking through quicksand.

You did hit every BTB trope in the book, and I mean e..v..e...r....y one of them.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Apparently, all your stories are following the same recipe. They are uplifting and a strange sort of way, so off I go to your next one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nicely done. Well written, enjoyable to read and a good guy wins one. 5*****

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Good story, but the ending has always felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the down to earth writing style.

The chracters could be real people I might know.

The MC was a little thick in catching on to his wife's cheating.

THAT. While notable, was, for me, the only flaw in the story.

The ABSCENCE of blatant sex in the story was a plus!

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Very nice, well written. 5*

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

Yup, gave it a 5. Reminded me of some of the good ol' boys I worked with in Houston, years ago...

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

For a smart guy he sure was a dumbass. Did he really believe his first wife was going to be faithful. To not check up on her while he was gone only proved what a fool he was, and to be away from her almost as long as they were married and still think he had feelings for her. Like I said, a dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great storytelling. Oils well that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Because of You" is a song by Kelly Clarkson, not Reba McIntire.

Also, your printing of the lyrics is in violation of US copyright laws since it it uncredited and is for commercial gain.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...