Becca's Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing me by the waist, he told me to wrap my legs around his back. When I had done so, he stood up. This was absolutely amazing - there I was, hanging in midair, my legs wrapped around my back, as he thrust his cock in and out of me. Turning so that my back was to the wall, he rested me against it - apparently holding me AND fucking me at the same time was a bit too strenuous, and he needed some support.

With my back against the wall, he picked up his pace again, fucking me with all of his might. The repeated brushing of my cervix quickly brought me back to orgasm. Even with the wall supporting me, though, he just didn't have the strength to keep holding me up as I orgasmed.

Gently, he laid me back down on the bed and went back to fucking me missionary style - like we had started. After a few minutes, I could see in his face that he was coming back up to orgasm. And then - potential disaster.

Apparently, it's not a good idea to use a condom more than once. It just wasn't strong enough, and as he cummed, I felt it as it burst through the end of the condom and landed on my cervix. I almost panicked, but I was having too good an orgasm to really care, and I just let it go as he continued to cum inside of me.

When he finished, he slowly pulled out of me - and there it was, a condom with a shredded tip. There was no cum in it, which meant that both of his loads had drained into my pussy. And that was when I really panicked.

"Oh God," I said. "Oh no, what if... what if I get pregnant?"

When I said the p-word, Russ looked like he'd been hit by a truck. "Oh shit," he said. And that was all he could say. He kind of zoned out.

Quickly, I got up, went to his bathroom, and got in the shower. When his cum drained out of me, it was like the never ending river of semen. Then, even though I know it's really not good for you, I shot the stream from the showerhead up inside my pussy, washing out as much of Russ's cum as I could.

Well, the good news was... I didn't get pregnant. This was confirmed about two weeks later when I started my period. However, despite the initial panic attack, Russ and I started a relationship, and continued to have a lot of sex. Since I didn't want another accident like that first time, I got a prescription for birth control. And let me tell you - good as that first time was, it's even better without a condom.

That fall, when I went off to Julliard, Russ went to Penn State to play football. Fortunately, it's only a couple hours' drive between them, so we see each other all the time. Our roommates have learned to not be around when we're together. And hey - I get to say that I fucked the ex-President's son.

Although I have a lot more motivation than that...

12