Beck Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to jack off with two hands. And Becks smiled at him! It drove him wild. Jerking off in front of his favourite hunk. Until today he had had to do with magazine-pictures. Only a few weeks ago he had cut out a hot one. David dressed in a blue sarong and a black shirtless T-shirt. The sight had turned him on so much, but here was the real thing. It looked even better than all the pics in the world and it smiled at him!

All the lovemaking had made him horny as hell, so it only took a few jerks for Ryan to reach his climax. He janked one last time, with David audibly encouraging him.

"That's it! Shoot it, Ryan. Shoot your load!"

"Aaaahhh! Sweet Jesus!"

He shot an immense bow of cum all over the carpet. To Ryan it felt as if it would never stop. As if it came all the way from his spine. As if his whole body was coming. More jets of cum shot into the air.

"Oooohhh!"

My God, he felt awesome. Like he had been hit by a steamroller, but a velvet one. He wanted to cry out his delight, but he was too exhausted. All he could do was walk to the couch and plump down next to his beaming friend. He put his tired head on David's shoulder. It felt so good...

Another novel experience for Beckham: he now had a naked guy pressed against him. But he didn't care anymore. Ryan had made him come like no one had ever had. David put his arm around him and his other hand on Ryan's chest. He whispered in his ear.

"Ryan, that was so hot. You drive me crazy. I never thought it would be this good."

He moved his hand up and down Ryan's chest. It was a strange feeling. This was a man's chest: muscular and hairy. But he enjoyed it. He actually liked to feel Ryan's furry body. He played with it, pulling the chest-hairs a bit and fondling the cute nipples, making Ryan sigh with lust.

"Oh David, that's great..."

Becks now felt very hot. And he thought it pretty ridiculous that he was still fully clothed, while making love to a naked person. He took off his grey sweater, his gym shoes and his jeans. And as he pulled down his briefs once more he felt Ryan's strong hands all over his body. On his beautiful hairless chest, in his neck, on his muscular thighs, his cleanly shaven cheeks.

"Becks, you're so beautiful. I want you."

They kissed again. Long and lovingly. And each boy got more and more excited, exploring the other's terrific physique. Ryan licked David's neck and ear, while rubbing his stomach. David bent over and sucked Ryan's hairy nipples. Meanwhile he could feel another erection coming up. He was amazed. He had just shot the load of his life and here was a new hard-on! No one had ever made him feel so hot as Ryan had. It made him growl.

Ryan Giggs was now in seventh heaven. Not so long ago he had feared he would be kicked out of David's house and David's life. But now his friend was all over him, wearing nothing but the gold chain around his neck, licking his tits for Christ's sake! And getting hard again.

"Lick it, David..."

He wrapped his hands around David's cock. It was still slippery from his blowjob. He got it hard in no time. He loved this cock. He wanted it.

"Oh David, I want you. I have never wanted anyone so much in my life. I want your big cock. Inside me."

Ryan got up and spat on his hands. He bent over and put the saliva up his hungry ass. Then he pushed a finger in his crack and another. Looking at the blond stud on the sofa, stroking his huge pole, he loosened up his butt. He took plenty of time for it. He knew he was going to ride one hell of a cock and he wanted to be ready for it.

David watched him with expectation. Everything Ryan had done to him so far had been terrific. He had always liked Giggsy and he knew he was attractive. But hell, this guy was a stunner. Now even the sight of Ryan playing with his bum turned him on.

When Giggs felt loose enough he walked over. He climbed on the couch and squatted right above his friend. He lowered himself till his butthole was touching the top of David's rod. Then he slowly pushed down.

"Ouch!"

At first it hurt like hell. But as Ryan stared his lover in the eyes he could also feel a warm glow coming over him. He let inch after inch of the enormous cock slide into his tight ass, until he was all the way down on it. It felt like it would tear him apart. It tensed muscles Ryan had never felt before. He felt more pain then when he had lost his cherry, but he didn't care. This cock was humunguous and it was David's cock! David Beckham was up his ass! His very own Spice Boy.

"Yeah! That's it Ryan, sit on my big dick!"

"Oh God, it's so big!"

"Oh man, your tight hole feels so good!"

It did. David loved it. Quite unlike any other hole he had ever fucked. And they had been plenty. But all had been pussies. Wet and loose. This was something else! So tight and so hot. It made his cock stiffer than ever. He started pumping, slow and gently.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me, David!"

"You love my big cock, don't you?"

"Yeah!"

"Take it all, you faggot! Ride my cock!"

David looked up to his friend. It was quite a sight. Ryan riding up and down on his pole. His great hairy body all tense, his floppy curls swaying. And a strange look on his face, a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Ryan's really enjoying himself, he thought. How could anyone like a dick up the bum? But what the hell, he loved it too. He pumped harder, faster, deeper.

"Aaahhh! Give it to me, David! Fuck me hard!"

Soon he was really bucking. And Ryan was bouncing up and down, feeling the huge cock ram his prostate.

"Oh God! Fuck me!"

David plowed Ryan's butt faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. He could feel his balls bulge.

"Oh Ryan, I'm gonna come!"

"Fuck me!"

"YEAH!! HOLY SHIT!"

With wild thrusts David erupted. His semen poured into Ryan's bowels in a never-ending stream.

"OH YEAH!!"

Ryan continued riding up and down on his love-pole, milking even more cum out of him. It made his nuts ache. One final thrust. Then he felt nothing for a moment. He was completely finished. He lied back on the couch in total exhaustion.

But Ryan had not finished at all. He raised his sore ass from David's cock and knelt on the floor in front of his lover. Although his bum was still on fire his appetite had not diminished. He moved closer and started to lick David's cum-drenched balls. With his arms he pushed his friend's legs wide apart. The sight of David's pink virgin pucker made him gasp with pleasure. For a moment he hesitated, but not for long. They had gone so far already, he might as well go all the way.

With the tip of his tongue he gently touched David's asshole. And then he pushed it in a bit. God, it tasted great. He started moving his tongue around in circles, lapping it, licking that delicious crack. Rimming it.

It made Becks moan. He was by now so intoxicated with lust that all resistance to Ryan's unnatural actions had disappeared. Even having his butthole licked by a man now felt fine to him. He pulled up his legs to give Ryan better access. He murmured.

"Yeah, lick it, Giggsy."

And Giggsy licked it, like his life depended on it. He spat into the hole and shoved his own spit in with his tongue. His saliva and David's sweat made it feel really slippery. Ready for more. He licked on his forefinger and put it up the wet sphincter.

"Aaahhh..."

"Yeah David, take it. I'm gonna make you feel good..."

"Aahh..."

He twisted his finger up David's tight anus. Then he got it out and held it in front of his friend's mouth.

"Lick it, David. Make it wet. I don't want to hurt you."

David opened his mouth and sucked Ryan's finger like it was a lolly. He had lost control completely. Everything Ryan did to him was so fucking hot. He wanted more. He didn't know what he wanted, but he needed it. Even feeling Ryan's finger in his mouth turned him on.

Ryan shoved his finger up David's crack again, but harder and deeper this time. He pushed it in and out, loosening up Dave's novice rosebud. Then he put two wet fingers in, next three.

"Oh my God, that's it. Give it to me..."

All this had given Ryan another huge erection. With his right hand he continued finger-fucking his buddy, with the other he started to jerk his cock. When David's hole felt loose enough, he rubbed some spit on his cockhead.

"David, are you ready?"

"Oh yeah..."

"You really want more?"

"Do whatever you want. It feels so good."

Ryan crawled between his lover's legs, raised them up over his strong shoulders and pointed his dick at David's cherry. Then he started pushing in, very slowly and gently.

"AAAAHHHH!"

He looked at David's twitching face. He penetrated ever so slowly, not wanting to hurt his lover too much. Little by little his stiff cock eased in.

"Oh my God!"

"Oh David, I don't want to hurt you. I love you so."

When it was all the way in, they sat motionless for a few moments. All sorts of thoughts rushed through Ryan's mind. This was like a dream come true. Hell, it was even better than his best dreams. He was fucking David Beckham's virgin ass. The most wanted cherry in the British Isles was his! He was going to make Becks feel like a King. When he saw David relaxing he started to thrust.

"Oh no!"

At first Ryan went easy on David, then he gradually accelerated the pace of his thrusts. All the time he looked his hunky friend in his stunning dark eyes. When he saw too much pain in them, he would slow down.

"Oh my God!"

David's cries made Ryan even stiffer. And they made him thrust harder and deeper.

"Yeah! Take it, you big stud! Take my big cock up your tight hole!"

"Aaahhh!"

Beckham took it like a man. He could still feel the pain of the penetration, but he felt a whole new sensation. He could not quite place it. But whenever Ryan's dick was in all the way, he felt it. And it was tremendous. What was happening to him? He was the idol of all the chicks in England, and far beyond. He could get any girl he wanted. And now he had a penis up his ass. A man was fucking him! And he loved it!

"Oh yeah!"

"Say it, David! Say it!"

"Oh yeah, fuck me! Give it to me, Ryan!"

"You like it up your ass, don't you?"

"Oh yes! I love it!"

Ryan was now ramming David's rectum. Harder and deeper than he had ever fucked anyone. Nobody had ever got him this hot. Nobody had ever made his cock so stiff, so big. He plowed faster and faster, his balls banging against David's butt. He kept pumping in a frenzy.

"Oh my God, fuck me!"

"Yeah!"

Ryan fucked David's ass for ages. Slowing down when he felt close to coming, then harder and harder. It wore David out completely. He could only groan in a hoarse voice. Then the thrust got so fast and so deep. He looked up at Ryan, who was now sweating, his mouth wide open, his face all red.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Shoot it, man!"

Ryan took his cock out and almost instantly spurted. Cum gushed from his huge dick. He jerked it again and again. More semen shot out. It seemed it would never stop. He started to feel a bit dizzy.

"OOOHHH!!!"

David could only watch in admiration. He had never seen anyone shoot such a load. It was enough to make you jealous. He started feeling his loose butt. It felt sore but fantastic.

One last tug and Ryan shot again. That was it. He felt down on the carpet in exhaustion, panting. But he wasn't alone for long. David got up and plumped down on top of him. Becks took his head in his hands and smiled at him.

"Ryan, that was terrific!"

"Oh David, I love you so. I'm yours..."

David Beckham leaned forward and gently kissed his friend on his lips.

"I'm yours too, Ryan. You want to stay the night?"

12