Family Business

Story Info
Billie Eilish keeps all her business in the family.
1.3k words
4.37
25.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

-Dec. 19, 2019-

I woke from my dream to the sensation of a wet tongue being slowly dragged along the underside of my cock.

I stiffened up immediately, before relaxing back down into the couch as I heard a giggle from under the blanket across my lap. The party for my sister's birthday the night before hadn't been too crazy, but apparently I had passed out on the couch at some point.

As the haze from my vague sex dream dissipated, I felt my girlfriend's tongue reach down and coat my balls with her spit. I groaned a little involuntarily, she was being more adventurous than usual. In fact, I couldn't recall her ever pulling a stunt like this before, my cock surged at the thought of her boldness.

I took a quick look around the living room to see if anyone else might be awake to catch us. I saw only passed out bodies as I panned, I guess the party went harder than I had thought.

Claudia's mouth closed around the head of my dick as she gently tongued the opening. I groaned again quietly and snaked my left hand down under the blanket into her hair. She moaned in approval and took the initiative to dip her head down a couple inches.

I scooted myself upright a little, being careful to stay quiet. The motion scooted the blanket with me, exposing Claudia's feet from the far side of the couch.

I paused immediately, those definitely weren't her socks. My hand involuntarily gripped down in her hair as I scanned the room again. This time, despite the limited predawn light, I spotted her. Claudia was curled up in a ball on the recliner on the far side of the room, just as passed out as the rest of the party guests.

My blood ran cold. Panicked, I reached down with my right hand and slowly lifted the blanket.

Despite my grip in her hair, my sister popped my cock out of her mouth and smiled. She held a finger up to her lips as she silently shushed me, then seductively ran her tongue up it.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I whisper shouted down to her.

"Bro, chill," she very quietly soothed me, "It's my birthday," and without another word of explanation, dove back in to sucking on the head of my dick.

"We cant..." I tried to protest, but she silenced me by tossing the blanket off, fully exposing us to anyone who might wake up.

"I can do whatever I want," she said simply, "After all those songs we wrote together, what did you think was gonna happen?" Her hand replaced her mouth as she replied to me, gliding up and down easily, coating me in her spit.

My eyes kept panic darting back and forth from her to everyone else in the room. I was broken from my routine by her loudly spitting on the head and squelching it down the sides of my cock as she lubed me up further.

"Shh... please, we have to stop-" She cut me off again by tonguing under the head.

My left hand involuntarily gripped her hair tighter as she worshiped my dick, and she moaned with a smile.

"You're gonna wake them up..." I tried to protest, but I was already feeling my resolve crumbling as she pleasured me.

"Tell you what," she spoke way too loudly for my comfort, "The quicker you give me what I want, the less risk of us getting caught." Her head dropped down again and she tongued my balls, her hand continuing to jerk me off.

I trembled a little as she loudly sucked one ball into her mouth, then the other. Her eyes lit up with fire as I let her service me.

"This is so wrong-" I started again before she cut me off.

"I've seen your pornhub history dude, it's not that weird," My cheeks flushed as she continued, "Plus, your dick is hard as a diamond, you cant tell me you've never thought about fucking me."

My cock definitely surged at those words, I could deny it but we'd both know it was a lie.

"We have to stop, we're going to get caught for sure," I continued to whisper.

"Give me. What. I want." She said pointedly, talking even louder than before. She held eye contact as she jerked me off faster, not attempting to stay quiet at all.

"Fine, ok, fuck," I relented as I relaxed further into the couch, "You just have to be quiet, ok?"

"I don't know if I can do that, not with you so close to cumming for me," she whispered through a grin, lowering her voice despite the loud wet sounds her hand was still making.

My cock surged again in her hand, my left hand involuntarily pulled her head down slightly as I flexed.

"Please, I like it gentle, like how you woke me up," I tried to sound convincing.

"Oh you do, do you?" She purred at me, "Tell me all about it..."

"The feeling of your lips around the head of my cock was heaven, baby," I quickly responded.

"Who's lips?" she pressed.

"Your's, Billie," I responded truthfully.

"Who's lips?" again, she insisted, her hand moving faster on my dick.

"Your's, please, I need them..." I pleaded.

"Who's lips?" Louder this time.

"Billie, please, I'm desperate..."

"Not good enough, talk filthy to me," she was in total control, stretching out the word filthy in a way that lit my fuse.

"Sis, please," and with that, she dove right back down and started eagerly sucking on the top half of my dick while jerking off the base.

"Suck on the head, I want you to taste my cum," I was desperate now, both to finish and to stay as quiet as possible.

Her blowjob got shallower and I gripped her head even tighter, I was nearing the point of no return.

"Use your tongue, Billie, under the head of my cock, just like that," I quietly commanded as she obeyed.

Her eyes met mine, we connected as my right hand found it's way up to her head to hold her in place.

"I'm so close baby," I whispered through gritted teeth.

She nodded and moaned to me, giving me permission I already knew I had.

"Oh my god, sis, yes, suckle on it," I barely kept my voice under control, my legs shaking beside her.

"Billie, oh baby, oh baby sis," I gave in to my lust for her as her tongue sent me over the edge.

My mouth opened in silent agony as I unloaded onto her waiting tongue. She moaned again, louder this time, with her beautiful DSL's wrapped around the head. I shot rope after rope of cum into her as my hips bucked upward, my hands gripping her hair tight, desperate to keep her there.

We maintained eye contact as she gently started suckling me again, and I came down from my cloud. I felt my cum swirl around in her mouth before she audibly swallowed it all down, not leaking a drop.

"Baby sis..." The words fell out of me without my awareness, and she surprised me by popping me out of her mouth and rising to her feet.

Her hand slipped into her pants, under the panties, and I could see the outline of two fingers slip into her pussy. After a couple pumps, she pulled out, and I instinctively reached out to her.

Instead, she brought her hand up to her mouth and licked her digits clean. I didn't have time to go soft yet, but I definitely wasn't going to now.

"My room. Now." she demanded and padded off.

I rose to my feet as quietly as I could and followed, my still hard cock leading the way as she turned to see me and bit her lip...