Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her naked and her arms raised over her head and her breasts lifted up and back rather than flopping over the sides of her ribs when laying on her back, her breasts looked smaller than the C cup that she had. With her full C cup nearly overflowing her bra, she had been thinking about having her breasts measured again. After having two children and gaining ten pounds since her wedding day, maybe she's a D cup instead of a C cup. Even though she watched what she ate and exercised nearly every day, she couldn't lose that ten pounds. Too skinny before, if anything, she thought she looked better now than she did then. Shapelier and sexier, she had the best body out of all of his friends wives who let themselves go after getting married and pushing out babies.

With her legs spread and with her so totally exposed, her vagina secretions glistened in the soft light of the bedroom. If she wasn't embarrassed before, with her showing some of the sexy, moist pink of her pussy and something that only her husband has seen, then she was embarrassed now. As if being served up on a platter at a royal banquet fit for a reigning King, Becky was ready to have sex with her husband's friends.

She looked so beautiful. She looked so sexy. She was so nervous. Feeling as if she was about to vomit, she wondered how sick she'd feel when his friends started touching her, pawing her, groping her, and feeling her. With Brian the only man who's ever seen and felt her naked body, how would she feel when they fingered and licked her pussy? Expecting her to suck them, how would she feel when they moved their cocks by her mouth while her husband watched and masturbated over the sexy show she needed to give for her husband to buy her a new car?

Becky heard a car pull in the driveway. Remaining so stilly quiet to listen, she heard two doors slam close before she heard voices. Panicking with the realization of what she was about to do, she couldn't go through with it.

"They're here. Brian, they're here. Oh my God, they're here," she said looking at her husband. "It's not too late to stop this lunacy," she said pulling at her ties. "Please, I'm begging you Brian, untie me," she said pleading with her husband.

She hoped beyond hope that he'd untie her and send his friends home. If he did, she'd do any sexual thing he so desired.

"No Becky. Sorry, I can't. We made a deal," he said. "I've been waiting three, long years for this day."

Doomed to have his friends see her naked. She couldn't believe she was about to have sex with two men.

"Don't do this to me. Don't let your friends see me naked. I'll be so embarrassed Brian," she said moving her head around with the blindfold on as if she was imitating a blind person. "I can never dare face them again after they had sex with my naked body. Please Brian. Please."

He stared at her naked body while touching himself through his pants.

"With them already here and expecting you to give them sex, it's too late to stop it now Becky. Sorry but they're already here and, as promised, ready to have sex with you," he said.

Ready to burst in tears, she couldn't believe the man she loved and the man that she trusted with her life could do this to her.

"Brian! Wait. Stop! Don't do this. I didn't promise to have sex with them. You promised them that I'd have sex with them. Please, I beg you," she said pulling at her ties.

No matter how she begged, how she pleaded, and what she said, it was of no use. She knew that he was intent on going through with his dastardly plan.

"Relax Becky. You may enjoy having sex with Jack and Tony more than you think," he said with a dirty laugh.

God he's such an asshole. If she can't trust her own husband to save and protect her from two men having their wicked, sexual way with her naked body, who could she trust? She thought for sure, when she voiced her protests that he'd untie her and call his friends to cancel. Now that he didn't, now that he was forcing her to have sex with two men that she didn't want to have sex with, she felt so used and so abused. Helpless to stop this lunacy, she was at her husband's mercy.

"This is not right. This is so wrong. I'm your wife and not some whore that you picked up in a bar and paid money to watch her have a gangbang. Please Brian, please. If it means that I must have sex with your friends to get it, I don't want the car."

Too late. Unable to even hear her pleas of protest never mind reacting to her pleas, Brian was already out of the bedroom and on his way downstairs.

To be continued...

12