All Comments on 'Becky's Revenging Angel'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Revenge

should always be this sweet for the good guys. Your writing always touches me DG, and this story is a good one. Not like your usual stuff but it was wonderfully written by a man with a big heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Justice was served!

Well done DG!

GhostbearGhostbearover 18 years ago
Again

it's nice to see a story where the good guys win. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your Good!

From a grandpa who loves his grandkids, I know where you're coming from. Thank you

A grandfather

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Such A Stark Contrast

The Author has old fashioned balls - those with a conscience and a sense of right and wrong. He thankfully also has the talent to express his view of doing the right thing in a tangible, humane and entertaining manner.

He is so different from much here that some writers and readers seem to think could be arousingly acceptable even in a so called fantasy effort. For some the conception of erotic exists only in a deep recess in their pitiful pain filled depressed mind.

They write to seek the company of like minded deprived fools or to scorn and torque the minds of the semi-normal people. One wonders thier true purpose and what happened to cause them to be so detached from sensual humanity.

So you "Author" thankfully provide a dramatic contrast of humane lifelike reality to those unfortunate wandering sick ones wallowing in their hatred and disrespect of self and others close by.

You and others who have painted stories of sensual arousing caring respectful balance and sharing are appreciated - even respected as well meaning entertainers of differing competence! Credible is good.

You and the others of human conscience and fairness are especially appreciated in those marital stories wherein the consequences of cheating - of cuckolding a loved one - are dealt with - where like life you met out the justice that levels the playing field for those who selfishly abuse a spouses contracted trust and respect.

Sorry to be so verbose but you create positive emotion whereas many others have a different agenda seeking company in their sick morass. I often wonder if they realize where they have gone and why?

This thankfully is a free speech arena where startling contrasts can be read - thanks to you and the others of sensual consequential humanity. Words and images can be powerful - especially to the young and the weak.

Thanks again Author - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Revenge?

No, not so much revenge, but a reckoning. (reck·on·ing: n. #3 A settlement of accounts: a day of reckoning.) A debt incurred, a debt paid. Justice at the most basic level.

It has been said: “The most dangerous man it the world is a man who believes he has nothing to lose.” The Grandpa in this story is very believable. I understand him completely. Hell! Under these conditions, I could be he.

A good story, DG, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

A real man takes care of his own.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great read

DG:

There's a time for talk and a time for action. Our hero decided that since the court system had once again failed miserably he was going to have to do it himself. Well told and a fine Christmas present to be able to read it. Thank You. Ronnie W.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Great story

Revenge....yes. Justified.....you better believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Clint Eastwood stuff sells

but this is catering a small section of society, which is your right. It just isn't very good, and not plausible, and not acceptable. People love the fantasy, and this is a fantsy site, but your writing is sliding toward a new category... murder and mayhem by the DeafHear.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear!

Thank you for all the comments. They are greatly appreciated. To the person who wrote, "Is it plauseable". I'm a grandfather, if I had to do this to protect my grandchild. You can be damn sure it's plauseable.

Vengence and revenge are acts of disperation. When all else fails, 'You do what ya gotta do. Amen!

Thanks for reading my stories.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GOOD STORY

GOOD FUCKING STORY , FINALLY AN AUTHOR WROTE SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN A NIGGER FUCKING A WHITE SLUT, GOOD SHOT OLD MAN AND GOOD STORY SHOOTING THE FUCKING NIGGERS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

great story really good, sounded alot like a sin city text to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Making adjectives up?

Revenging? Where do you get this stuff? Avenging is the word you so desperately seek! Way over the top and not very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

I've seen too many times that the bad guy got away. This evokes strong emotions for me since my sister in law was attacked in high school and the scum got away with only 3 days in jail.

I feel that you brought up a well-written story.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Revenging?

Yep, I wanted revenging. If I would have wanted 'Avenging'I would have use it. Wow! get zero because you didn't like an adjective I used. That's some pretty tuff scoring. Thank God for the readers that take a story and enjoy it for what it is instead of just looking for fault.

Thank you

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it was good..

Grandpa should have fucked his granddaughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey 'Clint Eastwood'

Do you similarly vote zero for the mayhem in the rape/coercion/torture stories? Or do you have guilty secrets in your own past to cause you discomfort at tales of justified retribution?

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Don’t carry Clint Eastwood’s name in vane!

First, what do you have against Clint Eastwood stuff? You claim that he (or his style?) “Caters to a small section of society “. Where did you get this statistic from? I like his classic films, in the past as an actor and now as a director. If DG Hear’s writing evoke some of Eastwood’s work, all the power to Hear!

The second extra-literary point you make is similarly implausible. Where exactly is the locus of the mayhem? It happens when so called ‘law and order’ efforts fail. That’s how this genre comes to life. The initial drive here is not to create disorder and mayhem but to RESTORE ORDER when every thing else fails. Would you like your daughter to be haunted by a gang with no legal recourse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
no sorry assed bastard

A man with real balls no pervert enjoying watching his grand daughter getting fucked by some sicko heh I enjoyed your story someone who knows how to help the court that fails you and get your own back. Even the barman developed a small sense of morality

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Truly great !!

This tale (and "A Second Chance" & "Alone for the Holidays") show a depth of emotion and caring that is rare in the stories we read at LITEROTICA. Having a granddaughter myself, I can equate with Becky's grandfather and hope that, under similar circumstances, I would have the balls to act as he did! Rape is a despicable, filthy, cowardly act and the punishment should be mandatory castration, at least! Well-done DG Hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not your usual type of story

A bit abrupt, but I can see that you are branching out. Not quite up to your usual high standard though. However, look forward to reading more of your writings as you are one of the better writers on this site.

shangoshangoabout 18 years ago
Hey, Mr. Author

Why did the antagonists have to be black? If you were shooting for reality, they should have been white. Contrary to fox news, most rapists of white women are white men. Have you been taking lessons from the Susan Smith (or Don 87654) school of creative writing? Judging from one of the commentors, you have nothing to fear about losing your fan base.

DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years agoAuthor
To the previous commentor.

I never said the rapists were black. Actually I had a dark dirty white man in mind. The grandfather said all he seen was a dark horrible person. The reader can determine the type of person theirselve. Any man white, or black that would rape a woman is a twisted individual.

DG Hear

z00timez00timeabout 18 years ago
Hope this Granpa has those kind of balls.

I can't speak for the author but I didn't imagine black men, just "dark" souled men. I guess when you are black, you are sensitive to any negative reference that appears to be against black people. Anyway, good story.

I hope that I will have this kind of courage if my granchildren ever need me in this way.

Sincerely,

Papa Whitey

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Very well done

Good job of writing and the narrative drive of the story is nicely done. Even though I had a good guess at the plot, I found myself wanting to rush on ahead to see the conclusion. Well done, DG, on that.

The main character was believable and realistic. I appreciated his integrity and his love for his family. He acted in ways that resonated with me and I liked him very much. The antagonists were merely sketched but that's okay.

The plot is not complicated but the author handles it well and I enjoyed the twist at the end with the barkeep convincing the patrons to go along with his version of the shooting to salve his conscience. The central dilemma of the story (Is it right for the grandfather to take justice into his own hands?) is resolved gracefully. He's willing to do the time for the crime he committed, to pay the price the Blind Lady sometimes demands.

Excellent fiction this is. This 100's for you, DG Hear, for a job done well.

misterechikmisterechikover 17 years ago
hell yeah..

At first, I was disappointed when I realized that this story wasn't exactly erotic, but then I was caught up in the intrigue of it. After reading countless tales of women being raped and left to lay in their own shame whilst their rapists gleefully skip away to rape again another day, this tale was definately a relief and a breath of fresh air. It's nice to see there are still a few men out there with a set of nuts and the moral instincts to protect their family and the dignity of women. Good Show!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It' a mess...

... that the rating system only allowed giving you five points. This story deserved ten! Thank you for an awesome story. It had just the right suspense, innocence and showed a deep love flowing in the family.

And boy was I relieved when he was not arrested in the end. Thanks again!

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
avenging

im a beleiever in let the punishment fit the crime.great story about revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CONSCIENCE

EXCELLENT, looks like the patrons of the bar took the opportunity to rid themselves of tne town bullies and clear their conscience at the same time. Everybody wins.

As usual another great short story that makes you feel good. Keep up the good work!

GreekforfunGreekforfunalmost 15 years ago
The fate of a rapist...

should be this: being killed reaped his heart out of him AND THEN SOME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are good!

You write a mean story. "Thank You"

mdalexandermdalexanderabout 14 years ago
Worth it to read it.

Absolutely beautiful!!!!

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Too bad...

he killed them. Living with their dicks shot off would have been just deserts. On second thought having that knife shoved up his ass would give Big Jim something to ponder before he died. They weren't as bad as they thought they were. Good story, DGHear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get your facts together

There are very few 9mm revolvers but many 9mm semi-automatic pistols such as Glock, Ruger and S&W. They typically hold more rounds than the 6 common in revolvers. To buy a handgun would require some forms bill filled out but would not keep a person from a purchase if they had no criminal background. Perhaps a line mentioning the check was no problem would have been appropriate. Writers have always struggled with such details and Agatha Christie even quit using handguns and instead used blunt instruments and such. It distracts from the story when you don't get it right and gives people the wrong impression about the lawful purchase of handguns. Good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jeez!

I'm sure that all those professional criminals out there have their guns all dueley registered and licenced! What an IUD! (That's Ignorant Urban Dweller- You know. The type that thinks potatos are dug out of gravy, and, just know that their T-bone steaks were assembled in E746a factory somewhere, with no harm done to any living thing.Sheeeesh!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
Only from you

A '4'.

EMRR

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 10 years ago
I recant. On re-reading, this rates a '5'.

As do several other readers, I believe the intrigue is what makes this story what it is. I failed to see that on my first read. I was caught up in the telling of the story; and as good as that is, I didn't grasp the whole picture. Mea culpa.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Poetic Justice

The same people who helped cover up the original crime, covered up the revenge, even added to it!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
One Bad Grand Daddy****

Thanks for sharing.

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Wow! Oldie but toughie.

You never know? Five big stars!

hermit1157hermit1157about 8 years ago
Huh????

Who makes a 9mm revolver? Normally that size bullet would be a .38 or a .357. 9mm is normally a semi or full auto round

griz375griz375about 8 years ago
Ruger

offers a .357 which of course also handle .38 and you can option for a second cylinder in 9MM

griz375griz375about 8 years ago
I forgot

I don't believe Ruger has ever offered a revolver with a Safety. Of course, if it was a Korth, it would have a mechanical safety . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

It's sad to see dumb sh-ts writing about gun and bullet accuracy when that is not the point of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice one

pay back is a bitch...he got the two scum and the barman finished off...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Well done. As for the nit pickers,. The old man in the story said he "thought" it was a nine. Sounds like it was a cheap 38, a traditional "Saturday Night Special". The gun DOES NOT MATTER. The old man's intent is what is important. Without intent the gun is no different than a wrench or a push broom or any other tool. The sub plot of the bar man and his obvious fear of the two scum bags and how the old man's assault gave him the chance (and the stones) to finally put those two in the ground. Obviously the bar man had thought and probably planned the killings for a while but lacked the backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Old World Justice

He did the right thing. Family is everything and he took care of business!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A conundrum...

The bar-keep/owner lied and got others to lie at the trial, (and charges wouldn't have been dismissed at a preliminary hearing).

He deserved punishment, but nothing happened to him. But then if he'd also been wounded/killed then grandpa wouldn't have avoided the murder charges.

And then the damned cops let the barkeep off for shooting the miscreants in the back of the head. Should have been 2nd degree murder pleaded down to 3rd degree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would have done the same thing

I've lived a great life but - some scumbag does that to my granddaughter then he is going to pay with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
finding whats most important in life

I've just turned 59 this month , and I've found in all my years since turning 18, that Family is the most Important thing any of us have in this world. It's not to say we can't or won't fight over stupid shit , And yet family is what makes who we turn in to as adults. yes even the bad things we do because of the hate we have inside of us for how we were treated as young kids by those who were supposed to take care of us instead of hurting us. I liked how the grand father took action , eye foe an eye .,

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

I assure you that I would do the same. That being the grandpa shooting lowlife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A revolver with a safety? And in a semi-auto caliber like 9mm? 9mm revolvers aren't totally unheard of, but very uncommon. Possible, with moon clips, but definitely not the sort of thing somebody that admits knowing nothing about guns would end up with. Clearly the author doesn't know anymore than the 'hero'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The scumbags got what's was coming to them. Thank God the justice (or rather the injustice) system failed, allowing for the real justice to prevail.

BJ

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

heartfelt Im at a loss for words 5

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Just deserts. 5 stars.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Perfect, karma 5 stars

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999almost 2 years ago

Karmic justice can work far better than human justice, FIVE STARS!

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

anything with an ending like this will get 5 starts from me all day long.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Not a bad story, karma and payback are nice, but there are so many holes in the story it was hard to give it more than three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a grandfather I've made such promises, and would do everything in my power to carry out those promises to my family and grandchildren. At 70 years old with military back ground and expert weapons Marksman, there would no Hesitation in my revenge, and at my age there would be no Hesitation with Concern for my own well being. So thugs, Rapist, and Murderous need to be reminded that there are millions of use Silently And quietly out here just waiting to act..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sometimes Justice isn't what we would expect

4bk554bk558 months ago

In my family, the men all agreed that they would server justice if any of our daughters or grand daughters ever faced this crime. I have several 1911 45’s just waiting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

any man would do the same .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

GREAT TALE, 5 STARS

somewhere east of Omaha

DazzyDDazzyD3 months ago

It's never too late to do the right thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...