All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold'

by BJ476

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disgusting...

But, given the trash typically posted in Literotica, no surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Complete nonsense. Should be in "non erotic" because that's what this is.

This story was all over these, plot wise. In the end, I just want to know: when is the divorce because its obvious she has no feelings for her husband or even the basic desire to remain married to him.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Got the troll upset

lol, don't listen to em. Yes, you are a cuckold now. You use to beg her to fuck other studs so you could eat. But now, she is making the rules cuckold. You will soon be hooked on eating real man seed out of her stretched pussy. You need to follow this up with what happened next. Does she make you suck cock in front of her and swallow loads? Does she put you in chastity and panties? Face it, your getting everything that you wanted from your loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well she earned her divorce

And the "suck it"? When he bit through her clitoris, she got off his face. End of marriage. Idiotic story.

emersonbosworthemersonbosworthover 9 years ago
love to suck cum out of a cunt

Good fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He cums and you get it !!!

Good story ! All wives need to get their pussies filled with steange cum so good husbands can lick them clean !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah devilspy

You ought to know how it's done, don't you cuckie?

1954hall1954hallover 6 years ago
Nice

She can't complain she's just upset cause she found out she's a submissive slut for men and women.

rootcauserootcausealmost 4 years ago
Hot

I thought it was very hot. A little different twist of an old kink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous