All Comments on 'Becoming a Fuckbuddy'

by dixeenormous

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved It!

Awesome story.

You put a favorite fantasy of mine to words.

I have blown a neighbor with a huge cock, but it was a long time ago.

I hope to get him to use me as the slut I wanna be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AMAZING

Loved it, keep it going, simply awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this isn't gay

This isn't gay this is little weenies wanting to be manhandled to make up for their being weak males.

Pathetic is the word as this reads like it was written by a female.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Am Straight and I Loved It!

The author did a great job. The characters were well-drawn, and the author created dramatic and erotic tension.

Keep up the good work, dixeenormous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story!

It may be the story of the year. Vince reeks of manhood and embodies every fags ideal man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

This story is fucking hot. I was fingering myself the entire time while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot story cum to

Enjoyed pulling out and follwing along stroke for stroke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Used - and Loved It.

I've only had the courage to let one guy fuck me and I loved it, but wasn't nearly as good as what I just read! That was perfect! Dixeenormous' story is exactly what I was hoping for! A big strong guy with a perfect cock to fuck me without anyone knowing. Loved the ending - lying on his back, getting shafted until he's filled with boiling hot cum. Just imagine feeling the heat inside! Then being used for random hot sex for the rest of the week. AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My Fantasy!

I stroke out a load of cum every time I read this story. Whenever I need to cum I just read this story and at the end, when the guy's getting fucked on his back, I blow just as I read about the other guy cumming in his ass. I wish I had a "straight" friend who would fuck me with his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot stud!

Great story! I'd love to be the plaything for some big stud to fuck all the time. I loved that he wanted to be a bit rough with a guy because his wife wouldn't let him really hammer her! Ha, his wife probably wouldn't let him cum in her ass either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

Awesome story, I blew a load that nearly hit my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I wud love to be a Matt

I have been fantasising some thing like this for some time..and love to be in Matt's role..all I need is a Vince..and I am xasin@yahoo.co.in, bangalore,india

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazingly hot

every guy needs a hot friend to dominate him sexually! I wish I had a "big" friend to fuck my ass on weekends away

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

It took me 4 tries to get through that story without loosing control and blasting long white ropes of cum everywhere.

sterculiussterculiusover 15 years ago
Great throat fuck

Terrific!! It's not easy to read and jerk off at the same time.I love to get my throat fucked just like that.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Domination Stinks

The sex is overdone. The LAST thing we need is angry, nasty, mean domination -- the opposite of love. I'm disgusted by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
don't understand the last comment ...

What's wrong with angry, nasty, mean domination? Sometimes it's perfect. There's a big difference between rape and wanting to be dominated and sometimes you just want a guy to push you around a bit and hammer your arse. Maybe even choke you a little if you're lucky :)

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 13 years ago
Fuckbuddies rule!!!

It is almost heaven when a guy who loves cock and craves cock in his mouth and in his ass finds a buddy who needs and wants to give it to him! Just the kind of relationship that makes sex so.o.o good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I would love to see a part 2 of this story!

It is my favorite story and I wish it would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was hot as... made my pussy ache

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

... There went my resolve to stop reading these .. ahem.. stories.. XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You must write more of these!

You are definitely my favourite author and your stories get me so damn hard! I've read plenty of stories where "straight" guys go gay and get dominated, but yours are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOLY SHIT

WOW------ you hit a grand slam with this story- i think it's the hottest story i've ever read-- nicely done...this story rocked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I really wish I had that kind of fuckbuddy.

Wish I knew someone who would train my throat like that. Mmmm.

bromordra@yahoo.com

jfh55jfh55over 11 years ago
Fantastic story

God I wish I had someone to train me that way.Your story is so hot keep up the good work.

ShabesShabesover 11 years ago
Great Story

This is a very hot story, well written, great realism. You are a really good writer. Thank you.

t1m1d1t1m1d1over 9 years ago

Awesome, I'd love to be a mans suck and fuckbuddy. Great story, thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck me

fuck me my numer is 911

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If you're gonna go for some cock...

You might as well go big. My last fuckbuddy had a horsecock almost 10" long and really thick and was easily the biggest dong I have ever taken. With a lot of diligent practice I was able to ride it down to the balls and that was and still is the hottest, nastiest sex I have ever experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I came so damn hard reading this ... I wish the author would write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was fantastic. You need to make a series and include the other married men.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Terrific story. What fun that must have been.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous