Becoming a Model Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and Tom had laid up a light lunch, urging us to eat as much as we could because we would be needing a reserve of energy for later. For the next hour we chatted and consumed as if there was no tomorrow. After the meal was over and the table was cleared, it was time for another cleanout and full body shave. By the time we'd finished the dining table was covered in boxes of body paints, oh I've seen these before I thought! Sure enough, one by one the nine of us slaves were painted from head to toe in various stone designs. I was painted as grey granite with white marbling; looking in the mirror I was damned impressed I appeared to be a moving statue! It took a total of three hours for all us slaves to be painted and at the end we were instructed not to sit down or touch anything until the paint had fully dried. During this time the finishing touches to the room and decorations had been made and we were just about ready for the guests that were due to arrive in the next half an hour. Brenda indicated that it was time for us to climb up onto the podiums and assume our statuesque poses, no sooner had we done so than the first guests started to arrive. For the first hour things were pretty mundane as the room slowly filled up with guests, drinks and nibbles were served and consumed. As the last guests arrived the doors were locked, this seemed to act as a catalyst and as if by an unspoken agreement people took it in turns to walk over to the cloakroom and remove their clothing returning to the dance floor stark naked (both men and women) and started to pay attention to us slaves. One by one we were selected by the guests and led over to the awaiting equipment, I tried to look for the other slaves to see who they'd been selected by but was unable to as I suddenly had my vision blocked by a crotch and an erect cock was forcibly fed down my throat. Concentrating on not gagging I became aware of a second cock that had already passed my outer gates and was proceeding up the drive. For the next hour or so a constant stream of cocks invaded my mouth and anus, I must have swallowed a pint of spunk at both ends! Then the buzzing atmosphere in the room changed and the activities slowly changed.... As the last cock left my hole it was replaced by a fist, having been fucked for so long and so hard my ring had lost all resistance and the fist easily slid inside and passed just as easily through the second ring. All that jism must be acting as a lubricant. Then for the next half an hour one fist after another made its way into my bowels, sometimes it was one fist other times it was two. Sometimes it stopped at the wrist, more often it went in up to the elbow and once I am sure I felt a shoulder touch my hole. To be honest I was so spaced out by then I didn't have a clue what was going on and I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was waking up to the sound of furniture being moved and lots of laughing from Adam and Tom.

Groggily sitting up I asked what time was it, 3am came the reply. Jeez that was one hell of a party I exclaimed! Sure was! I was led over to the shower area and was gently washed inside and out by Dave before being led over to the sleeping area. Already asleep were Marc, Ethan, Matt and Ian. Obviously Tang, Glen, Oliver and Callum were still occupying the slings and tables. Dave saw my concerned expression and reassured me that they would be taken care of shortly, not to worry about it and have a good night's sleep.

CHAPTER 17 -- END OF CONTRACT

When I woke up late the following morning, most of the guys were still asleep, looking at the bottom of my bed I could see that my clothes had been returned to me and as I slowly dressed my aching body I found it a strange sensation being clothed again. Within half an hour we were all sat round the large dining table eating a hearty breakfast with Peter thanking us for the wonderful performance we had put on last night for our guests. We had been praised highly by them, making me at least grin from ear to ear!

"Now guys," Peter continued, "I am sure that you are aware that your contracts have come to an end with the successful completion of the last seven weeks hard work. I therefore have great pleasure in presenting you with your last cash pay packet bringing the total cash paid to you to £8,400"

The five non-professionals looked stunned at this news, it began to dawn on them why we had been so compliant in all of our experiences.....

"Now Jo, Marc, Ethan and Tang would you like to sign up to a new contract making you permanent members of staff? The duties, terms and conditions will remain as before but you will receive £1,100 cash each week subject to annual increases." Peter said.

After only a slight hesitation all four of us said yes please and signed on the dotted line. Recovering their composure Callum and Oliver asked to be considered as potential applicants when a vacancy arises. Ian, Matt and Glen agreed that they'd had a mind blowing experience but would prefer to keep their day jobs but would definitely be interested in being invited back to make guest appearances. This was a turn up for the books, I thought to myself, I thought they were straight!