Becoming a Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she pulled my head back up so that she could kiss me, then pushed me off. I started to protest, but she pushed me down on my back, and got on top of me. First, she dangled her breasts in my face, inviting my mouth to continue their magic. Then she slid down, and started rubbing her panty-clad pussy against my very hard dick. It felt wonderful, and I really didn't remember dry humping being this erotic in high school. She seemed to know what she was doing, and it wasn't long before she had a powerful orgasm. I was surprised, and very pleased, but feared that she would leave me unfulfilled.

I didn't have long to wait before I realized that she was interested in my pleasure, too. She shifted herself just a bit on my cock, and started rubbing her pussy up and down. I didn't think it was possible, but it wasn't too long before I was on the verge of coming. I told her so, and she just started rubbing harder. Finally, I couldn't hold back any more, and let loose a load into my underwear. When Doris was sure that my orgasm was over, she leaned in and kissed me deeply, then hopped up and went down the hall. I heard water running, and then Doris returned with a wet washcloth in one hand and a towel and another pair of my briefs in the other. She pulled my briefs off of me, balling them up so that the cum didn't leak out. Then she took the wash cloth and cleaned my belly and dick, and then dried me with the towel. She handed me the clean underwear, and I stood and put it on.

"I bet you want an explanation," she said as we lay back down on the comforter and held each other. She went on to explain that she had protected her virginity through high school, and to keep her boyfriends happy she had developed this technique. It got them off, so they were happy, and she found that she could get herself off, too.

"It's very effective," I said, confirming her story.

Without the sexual activity, it started getting chilly in just our underwear. Doris started to pull the comforter around us, and I suggested we move to my bed, which would be more comfortable. Doris hesitated, then agreed, and we turned out all the lights and headed to my bed. We both fell asleep almost immediately. I think I woke up around 3:00 am to find a hand down my shorts, holding my again-erect penis, but frankly I wasn't sure if it was a dream, or real.

The next morning, I found that hung over or not, Doris wasn't a morning person. We sat in silence for a while until the coffee had some affect on her. I was amazed that even without a shower, even with her hair all rumpled from sleeping, even with her make-up almost gone or smeared, Doris was really quite lovely. I think I was falling in love.

After a while Doris perked up a bit, and we started talking. "I almost forgot," she said, "I'm on vacation next week."

"Are you going somewhere?"

"My cousin and I are taking a cruise to Bermuda."

I was a bit dejected, but tried to not let it show. "How long will you be gone," I asked.

"Just a week. Hope you don't mind. We planned this long before I got involved with you."

I told her I didn't mind, and conversation moved on to other things. Eventually, Doris decided she wanted to go home and clean up, and with yet another passionate kiss said goodbye. I was busy with my clients that week, so we only saw each other once, and that was just for a quick dinner. We talked every day, at least for a little while, and we had a good phone conversation the night before she left. I didn't think that just a week away would cause any trouble, but I was quite wrong, as I soon found out.

Chapter 4

The following Monday morning, I got a service call to JWTA. I arrived about 10:00, and I must admit that it was odd walking in and seeing someone else behind the reception desk. It wasn't anyone that I knew, so I introduced myself. She made me sign in (something Doris had stopped doing after my second call), and then got up to show me to the server room. I explained politely that I knew where it was, and she sat back down.

I opened the door to the service room to find two blondes sitting at the work counter. When they saw me, they introduced themselves as Jane and Jillian. Like many of the workers here, they were both stunning, but way too young for me. We chatted politely for a few minutes, then one of them whispered something in the other's ear (I had already forgotten which one was which), which made the other one giggle and do a quick body scan of me.

"I really need to get to work here," I said, and they both headed out the door. I started to open my toolkit, but before the door was completely closed, it opened again and Barb, the owner of this client walked in.

"I see you have met the twins," she said.

"Oh, are they twins?"

"Not really, but they look so much alike that we nicknamed them that. You almost never see one without the other. We think they might be gay," she said, followed by a little laugh.

"Hmm. Wouldn't has guessed that."

"Anyway, have you been here long enough to figure out what is wrong yet?"

"No," I replied. "I chatted with Jane and Jill for a few minutes, then you walked in. I should know in a few minutes. I already have some suspicions."

"No rush, it just seems that we have the same problem a lot. Any way to prevent it?"

"If it's the same thing as the last two times, a lock on this door might do wonders," I replied.

"Why?"

"I suspect that someone has been unplugging the print server on purpose. My first service call was to plug back in the power. The last two required nothing more than replacing the network cable between that server and the hub. It wasn't just disconnected, like the plug had worked loose, the cable was gone."

Barb looked perplexed. "Who would do that?" she asked.

"I don't know. There are far easier cables to steal than that one. Heck, there is a box of brand new ones under the counter."

"Please don't get mad, but could it have been Doris wanting to see you?" Barb queried.

"The first time, maybe. But I doubt it these last two times. We have been seeing each other regularly, so she wouldn't have any need to come up with an excuse. And she is away today. Besides, Doris isn't technical enough to do something like this.

"BTW, I hope you're not uncomfortable with my dating one of your employees," I added.

"They're 'associates,' and no, I have no problem with that at all. Doris asked me if I thought it would be an issue before your first date, I think."

I just laughed. Doris was so unsure of herself that I could easily see her asking.

I worked for a few minutes, and as I suspected, someone had tampered with the server again, this time it was the hard drive that was disconnected.

"You really need to lock this room," I said as I re-plugged the drive and booted up the machine.

"Consider it ordered. BTW, do you work on personal machines and networks," Barb queried.

"Not really. I do help some of my clients, but nothing other than that."

"So, you would be willing to come to my house and fix my wireless network?"

I said sure, and Barb told me to bill her at my usual rate. I told her that wouldn't be necessary, so she offered to make me dinner. I agreed, and we settled on meeting about 6:30. She handed me her personal card with her address, and she started to walk out of the door.

"By the way, you should stay away from the twins. They're nothing but trouble, she said.

"Then why do you keep them around?"

"Jane is the niece of a client, and I was sort of pressured into hiring her. Jillian was already here, and was a pretty good worker before Jane's arrival," she explained. "See you at 6:30," she said as she walked out the door.

I closed up my tool case and as I left the server room, I noticed the twins down the aisle, staring at me and giggling. I didn't acknowledge them, and left as soon as I could.

I arrived at Barb's house just about on time, and parked in her circular driveway. I rang the bell, and was greeted at the door by a Latin woman who, except for a small maid's apron was entirely nude. "You must be Mr. Mark," she said in a thick Mexican accent. I said that I was, and she showed me into the living room, where Barb was sitting, also totally nude.

I must have had a shocked look on my face, because Barb didn't greet me with a hello, but with, "You knew I was a nudist, didn't you?"

"Ah, no, I don't think so," was all I could reply. I guess I should have known it was something like that. In addition to the celebrating National Nude Day, they had several days a year where they sampled lingerie from one of their clients by wearing it around the office. They even had a semi-annual "toy day" where they got to see samples of the adult toys of another client. Even with all that, I was still just a little surprised to see Barb casually sitting around her house totally nude.

For a woman of her age, Barb was incredibly sexy. Her jet black hair had grown out slightly since I first met her, but other than that she was just as I remembered her from National Nude Day. I tried not to stare, but was losing that battle.

The maid came back in and asked if I wanted anything to drink. I told her a beer would do, but Barb asked if I wanted something stronger. As she appeared to have a Rum and Coke, I ordered the same, and the maid, whose name turned out to be Eva, left briefly, and returned with a glass in each hand. She handed one to me, and replaced the one next to Barb with the fresh one.

After Eva left, Barb asked me, "Are you embarrassed?" I replied that I wasn't, just a bit taken aback.

"You seem to enjoy the view," she said, and pointed to the lump in my khaki's. I turned beet-red, and Barb laughed. "It's natural, and I know that nudity isn't something you would normally expect. So, go ahead and look. I am not ashamed of my body or my nudity. And if you feel comfortable, feel free to join me. I thought about it for a minute, and decided to try it. I started to take off my clothes, but Barb stopped me and showed me to her bedroom upstairs. "Take off your clothes in here," she said. "Doing in front of me is too sexual, and that is not what nudism is all about." She left, and I quickly disrobed, then stood there for a minute summoning up my courage before joining her downstairs.

"See, isn't that more comfortable?" Barb asked.

"You know, it is. I could get used to this."

At that point, Eva came in and said that dinner was ready. We went into the dining room, and on the table were several serving trays. I asked what we were having, and Barb said, "Authentic Mexican, sort of." Eva giggled as she left the room, and Barb went on to explain, "I hired Eva because she knew some authentic gourmet Mexican dishes that I fell in love with when I lived down there. Over the last year or so, we have updated the recipes a bit. We both love to cook. I hope you like them."

As we were sitting there enjoying Eva's cooking, I couldn't help but think that this was the second time I had sat across from a naked woman at dinner. A man could get quite used to this.

As Eva cleared the final dishes and set cups of espresso in front of us, Barb told her that she wouldn't be needed the rest of the evening and that she could clean up in the morning. With a "Very good, Miss Barbara," Eva left the room, and about 30 seconds later we heard the back door close. We finished our espresso, and then it was time to work on her issue. As she explained it, wireless signals were weak in most of the house, and didn't reach the entire house.

"Where's the wireless hub?" I asked, and Barb showed me to her study. It was more of a library, with books lining every wall. From the similarity in the bindings, it was obvious that these books were for show and not for use. Real libraries have books in a variety of sizes and shapes, not uniform bindings. This was the first thing about my client that disappointed me. Putting that thought from my mind, I started checking the signal strength. It was perfect in the study, but dropped off quickly once I got out of there.

"I think your hub is just located badly. Where is your cable modem?" I asked.

"I don't know. In the basement, maybe?"

She showed me the way to the basement, and the cool air down there made me very self-conscious of my nudity. I looked around for a minute, and found the cable modem, and a distribution panel for the cat-5 cable that was run through the house. Noting a connection labeled "Kitchen," I asked Barb where in the kitchen the plug was. She indicated it was near the planning desk, and after a moment's discussion and a quick look, we decided that the hub might do better there. I moved it, and the signal was much stronger throughout the first floor. It dropped off a little in the study, however.

"How much do you use the wireless in here?" I asked.

"Rarely. I have my desktop in there. It's plugged into the network jack."

"Then this should be fine," I said and started to close the laptop.

"What about upstairs?" Barb asked.

"Should be good."

"Can we check?"

"Sure," I replied, and headed up the stairs. Once there Barb indicated that she was concerned about her bedroom as she didn't use the rest of the rooms much.

"What about guests?" I asked.

"Hadn't thought about that," she said, so we walked first to her two guest rooms and finally into her bedroom. The signal was more than sufficient in every room.

It was at this point that Barb walked up to me, thanked me, and then gave me a hug and a kiss. I started to pull away when I felt her hand on my male appendage. She kissed me again, much more passionately this time, and started stroking my dick. It was hard in no time, and without a word Barb pushed me down onto her bed with my legs dangling over the end. She knelt on the floor between my legs, and took my dick in her hand and stroked it roughly. After a few minutes she started kissing and licking my dick, and while it felt very good, I was feeling a bit guilty. I started to say something, but Barb removed her mouth from my dick only long enough to tell me that this was just "friends with benefits" sex. Then she was back at my dick, licking, sucking, playing with my balls, and in general giving me a terrific blow-job.

Sensing that I might be getting close, Barb stopped her ministrations to my dick and got on the bed with me. She knelt about my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. Now, licking pussy isn't one of my favorite activities, but after what she had done to my dick, I couldn't say no. As my tongue found her slit and then her clit, I found that it wasn't so bad and actually liked it. She tasted like no women I had ever gone down on before, and if all women tasted this good I would probably do this more. I spent several minutes playing with her lips with my tongue, then concentrated on her clit. Every once in a while I would move down slightly and thrust my tongue into her. She seemed to enjoy what I was doing, and after several minutes she leaned forward and started sucking my dick again.

Finally, Barb crawled off me, and opened her night stand. She pulled out an ornate box, and opened it, revealing several styles of condoms. She selected one, tore open the package and removed the rubber. After several strokes of my cock to make sure it was as hard as possible, she placed the tip of the rubber between her lips, and lowered her head to my dick, using her lips to work the condom onto my manhood. It felt terrific. Then she moved over me, and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She did this slowly at first, taking only an inch or two at a time before pulling back. Finally she got my entire member into her pussy, and she just sat there for a minute. Barb had an incredibly tight pussy, and it felt wonderful. Then she started contracting her vaginal muscles, which felt incredible. After several minutes of that, she started moving up and down on my shaft, slowly at first, then faster. I reached up and played with her breasts, softly playing with her nipples and cupping her breasts in my hand. "Harder," she said, and I started squeezing her breasts harder and pulling on her nipples. Again she said, "Harder," and I increased the pressure. Finally she leaned forward and placed her left breast at my mouth. "Suck," she said, so I did, but was once again told to do it harder. Finally she said, "Use your teeth," and I nibbled on her nipples. All the while she was bouncing up and down on my cock.

Finally she sat up, but kept up the in-and-out motion between my cock and her pussy. She produced a vibrator from somewhere, turned it on and had just barely touched her clit with it when she had an intense orgasm, which included some very tight contractions of her pussy muscles. I almost came right then, but before I could, Barb got off of me and knelt beside me on the bed.

"Fuck me from behind," she said, and I wasn't about to say no. I got up on my knees and she reached between her legs, grabbed my dick, and guided it to her pussy. She indicated that she wanted me to ram her hard, and that's just what I did. As I felt my own orgasm building, she suddenly had another, and her contractions put me over the top. I let go a load that I thought for sure would rip the condom open, and I continued to thrust into her until both our orgasms subsided. Totally spent, I collapsed on the bed, and Barb did the same next to me. We were silent for a long time as each of us regained some normalcy in our breathing. I started to fall asleep.

Barb nudged me and said, "You can't stay over, so don't fall asleep." I must admit that I wasn't expecting that, and asked her why not. She just said it was policy, and that I didn't need to leave yet, but I definitely needed to leave. I got up and went into the bathroom to dispose of the spent condom, and took a wash cloth to my cock and balls to get the remaining goo. I then went back and lay down next to Barb, who then placed her head on my arm, and snuggled close, throwing her leg over me. As she slowly rubbed her leg over my private parts, my dick started to regain a soldierly stance. Barb cooed, and removed her leg, replacing it with her free hand, stroking my rejuvenated dick.

"You know what I would like? Barb asked.

"Ice cream?"

"No. I would like you to cum on my tits," she said. With that she scooted down and started working my dick with both her hands and her mouth. She told me to let her know when I was close, and after about 5 minutes of her expert hands and lips, I assured her that I was indeed close. She rolled onto her back, and I straddled her waist. As she played with my balls, I grabbed my cock and stroked it. It took longer than I thought, but I did finally reach the brink. I pointed my dick at her tits, and Barb pushed them together. My first load shot past her boobs and landed just below her chin. The rest of my cream landed on her boobs and in her cleavage. What landed on her boobs she massaged in, then she used her index finger to gather the cum on her neck. She raised her finger to her mouth and tentatively tasted my sperm.

"Hmm. Not too bad. Guess I should have let you come in my mouth."

"Not knowing what to say to that, I just lay down again, Barb got up and retrieved the wash cloth I had used earlier, and wiped off my dick and balls, then wiped her neck and boobs. She tossed the wash cloth in the vicinity of the bathroom, and lay down again. We lay there for a few minutes, exchanging all the usual bullshit about it being the best sex ever (though it was close). Then, Barb asked me to leave. I was a bit sorry I couldn't stay, but got up, got dressed and headed toward the door.

Chapter 5

Getting in late, and not having any morning appointments, I didn't set an alarm, and was still half asleep when I heard the doorbell. I grabbed my robe and answered the door to find Eva there. She said good morning and explained that, "Miss Barbara sent me to clean your dirty house." I showed her in, but sat her down before she could get to work. I called Barb at the office, and she said it was to pay me back for the work I did on her wireless hub the evening before.