Becoming a Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of that, she backed away and started stroking my dick with her hands, and then started kissing my shaft. She kissed from the base to the tip on the upper side, then down the bottom until she reached my balls. Then she sucked one into her mouth while she stroked my hard member. Where sex with Barb the first time had been hot and rough, this was more tender. I wondered if this delicate touch would get me off or not, but it was certainly going to keep me hard for some time. For about 20 minutes, Barb alternated between stroking my dick, running her tongue over it, and taking into her mouth. Finally, she picked up the pace a little, but still kept her touch tender. Finally, I knew that I was about to explode, and she said it was okay. With that she stroked harder, until I was shooting my load. She clamped her mouth around the end of my dick, and took almost my entire load. Some leaked out onto her chin, and she used a finger to wipe it up and sucked the cum from her finger. Then she just laid her head on my thigh, and lazily stroked my dick as it deflated.

"You know, I don't usually like coming in a girl's mouth – too demeaning. But with you it seemed quite natural. Barb just smiled, kissed my thigh and laid her head back down. We stayed like that for some time, until she finally got up and got a washcloth from the downstairs bathroom and returned to clean me up.

"I could get used to this kind of treatment," I finally said.

"Well, don't. We would make a terrible couple everywhere but the bedroom."

"And the living room," I added. Barb laughed a little and guided me to the sofa, where I laid down and she lay down in front of my. I placed my arm around her, and she turned on the TV. We lay there for the next hour watching some reality show. I held her, kissed her, and played with her breasts, until she told me to stop because they hurt right now.

Curiosity finally got the better of me. "Why wouldn't we make a good couple?" I asked.

"What, you want a repeat of your first marriage?"

I didn't know she knew about that, and I told her so. "I did a pretty thorough background check on you. Your first marriage broke up because she was a workaholic and you were too laid back for her. I think we would have the exact same issues." I had to agree with her.

Finally, about 11:00 I told Barb that I needed to leave. She reluctantly got up, and started picking up my clothes and handing them to me. As I was walking toward the door, "You know, trying a real relationship with you does sound good," she said, "but I think you and Doris are a much better match."

"I used to think that we were a pretty good match, too. At least when you and I are wrong, we are both wrong," and I walked out the door in silence.

Chapter 9

Hans, my security specialist friend, and I arrived on Tuesday at JWTA just after 9:00. I was disappointed and relieved that Doris was not behind the receptionist's desk. Instead, Sherri greeted us, and showed us to Barb's office.

"Barb is out on the floor, and said you can start. With that, Sherri left us and closed the door. While I pretended to work on Barb's PC, Hans went about looking for anything suspicious. It didn't take him long. He wrote me a note saying, "Found something," and pointed to the ceiling panel just about Barb's desk. Hidden in the suspended ceiling were two small microphones. Hans took off his shoes, and climbed onto one of Barb's side-chair. He quietly lifted out the panel, and found wires running off toward the rows of cubicles.

Barb walked in, and I motioned for her to be quiet. I showed her the note, and she smiled. Barb wrote back, "Someone took the bait," and showed me a quote from one of my competitors that was exactly $100.00 less than I had quoted during our conversation last week.

Hans then wrote another note and handed it to Barb. He was asking for a fake fire alarm to clear the building. Barb wrote back that she couldn't do that because of the other tenants. Hans thought for a second, then wrote another note asking for all the power to be turned off. Barb said that she could do that, but I grabbed the note and said that turning off the power might damage some of the computers, especially servers. Barb grabbed the note from my hand and wrote on the back, "server room NOT on main circuit." With that, we were set. Barb gave me her cell phone number, and went to turn off the power. As soon as the lights went out, Hans cut the microphones from their wires and after stripping the insulation from one of the wires, attached it to a small device and turned it on.

"This will send a signal down the line. We can trace it with this field locator. We walked out of the office, holding the field locator high overhead, and had no trouble following the signal. It led straight to Jane's cube, where we could visibly see the wire running down a power pole and into a file drawer in Jane's cube. I called Barb to turn back on the power, then escorted Jane back to Barb's office. Hans joined us a few minutes later, carrying two small digital recorders in plastic bags. Then Barb walked in and closed the door.

"Seems we found our culprit," Hans said.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Jane protested.

"Jane, you have 30 seconds to make a choice: admit that you have been bugging my office, or answer to the police after I call them and report this." It didn't take her that long.

"Yeah, I planted the mics. My uncle asked me to. Then I found out that it could be profitable, too, when I sold bids to your competitors." Jane laughed, but it just showed that her defiant attitude was a fake.

Barb picked up the phone and dialed a number. After a moment she said, "Jillian, Barb. Please come to my office immediately."

Jane got nervous. "Jillian didn't have anything to do with this. Really." Barb and I looked at each other, and it was obvious that neither one of us believed her.

When Jillian got to the office, she looked around at all who were in there, and all the color drained from her face. She turned to Jane and said, "They found out about the pictures, didn't they."

Jane just said, "Shut up, Jillian," but that didn't stop Jillian from continuing.

"Mark, we were just having fun. We Photoshopped some pictures we took at your house to make it look like we were having sex, and sent them to Doris' phone. I didn't know she would take them so seriously."

Before I could say anything, Barb said, "No, that's not what we wanted to see you about. Jane is being dismissed because she bugged my office. Were you involved in that in any way?"

I didn't think it possible, but Jillian got even whiter. "Bug? I don't know anything about a bug."

"She really doesn't," Jane added. "I told her the wires running up the pole were an antenna."

Barb thought for a minute, then said," Jillian, you are dismissed for the day, after you explain to Mark about those pictures. Be in my office tomorrow morning at 9:00 and I will decide then what to do about you."

Jillian and I walked out of the office, and she explained that they had secretly taken some pics when they visited. She said that the bathrobe was unanticipated, but played into their hands quite well. Then they make them look like I was having sex with them, and sent them to Doris.

"We didn't know she would react like that," she said, then added, "I'm really, really sorry. Let me at least try to fix this. She stopped at Doris' desk, and looked up a number and dialed it. I could faintly hear the phone ringing, then a hello on the other end. Jillian had called Doris, and was explaining the whole thing to her, how I was set up and the doctored pics and the prank that backfired. Finally she looked at me and said, "He's right here. I will put him on. She wants to talk to you."

"Not right now," I said, and turned and went back to Barb's office. By the time the day was over, Hans had left, Jane was escorted from the building, a letter was faxed to Jane's uncle terminating the contract, the staff that supported his contract were notified to not take any more calls, and finally Barb had me replace the ceiling tile where the microphones had been.

"So, you think this will get you and Doris back together?" Barb asked as we walked out the door.

"No, I don't think so. On the one hand, I am upset that she didn't come and ask me rather than immediately thinking the worst. On the other hand, I am not guiltless. I may not have slept with the twins, but I did sleep with you. Kind of makes me wonder if Doris is the one for me or not."

"Well, she is," Barb said. "But I didn't see it until after she got back. I was pretty sure you two weren't exclusive, and frankly didn't think you had done the act yet. It wasn't until later that I realized how close you were becoming. I never would have invited you to my bed if I had realized that sooner."

We walked along in silence for a while, then I stopped and said, "But her insecurities just drive me nuts."

"Yeah, that's true. But ask yourself if your life will be better tolerating her insecurities or without her."

"I fear that I won't know that until it is too late," I said, and got in my truck and drove home.