All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Husband: George'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Now This was Good!

I hate to say this but I liked this submission. A splendid job of turning the tables. I can't say I like a slut husband any more than I do a slut wife but this was a really good job of role reversal. It forces us to examine our prejudices. Will we accept in George behaviors we deplore in Georgina? Good question!

Best Regards,

C

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
Enjoyable

Really enjoyed this story - nice twist to the usual. Keep the stories coming Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some guys have all the luck!

Another good one, Bob.

I'll give you full credit for a great imagination.

Regards, DJ

toesmantoesmanover 17 years ago
Great read

JPB, really liked this one; even tho he's a "slut husband", he deserves it, when he wife is some sort of religious nut. This is a good twist, & a good satisfying ending.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
YOU CANT GIVE WHAT YOU DONT GET

but one may use whats available. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
another side

In family law what his wife did is called "constructive abandonment/desertion"

Having sex with your spouse is a reasonable expectation when you are married.

The spouse refusing is considered to have left the marriage in spirit.

(refusing for at least a year)

It could also be argued to be a form of cruelty.

The only sticky point is child custody.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
DID YOU EVER WISH ON A STAR

and the star light shone brightly. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
This is a tough one for the black and white folk

I really believe that this comes under the heading of Job Story and shows while you have to delve deeply before marrying.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
why it's different

He refuses sex, she divorces him; she gets custody.

She refuses sex, he divorces her; she gets custody.

Even though she is the one that broke the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You had it right in the first place.

Pack and head out on the honeymoon. Get an attorney and get an annulment. Who wants to live with a wife that doesn't like sex? End of marriage. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That Doesn't Happen In Louisiana

Did you know that a husband can divorce his wife in Louisiana if she refuses him sex for a continuous 60-day period? Also, in the case where minor children are concerned, courts will try to rule what is in the best interest of the children. Under these circumstances, custodial rights would actually favor the husband. Louisiana is one of those states that is not a NO FAULT DIVORCE state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why stay married?

Not even a Saint makes it two years with that little sex. A smart man simply gets the marriage annulled. Done and done.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
In this

In this case, I can't blame him for hunting some strange. Why the hell would you stay married, and find a damn single woman. Don't help another bitch cheat.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Should

Should have had the marriage annulled.He would be apart from her earlier,because the way he is behaving ,he will end up divorced.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Cute story with a fancy ending. Thanks for your writing.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great story! love it!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Probably finds out Amy's infertile.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great. Got the perect wife(minus any sex) atnd a hot honeys side for that part. Myabe he;ll live a ahappy life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories