Becoming A Slut Wife: Bettina

Story Info
Hubby wasn't enough.
1.6k words
3.55
140k
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you ever do something on the spur of the moment and have it change your whole life? I did. I have no idea why I did it or what even put the thought into my head. Just one or two seconds is all it took to change my life forever.

My wife is what some might call pleasingly plump. At five feet, one hundred and twenty-five pounds (a good bit of it stuffed into her 34C bra) she is a voluptuous bombshell. Add long black hair that hangs down to her ass and legs that just cry out "fuck me" when she wears heels and you have a walking wet dream. She's always hot, ready and willing to fuck and it is usually all I can do to keep up with her.

I work for a large electronics firm and Bettina and I were attending the corporation's annual Christmas party. Bettina was wearing a short white cocktail dress and a pair of white CFM's with four-inch heels. She wasn't wearing a bra and she was so tanned that she didn't wear hose. Half the men at the party had their tongues hanging out as they looked at her and almost all the women wished she had never come. At eleven or so the regional manager that I worked under came up to me and told me that Mr. Salmons, the CEO of the company, was drunk on his ass and that as the most junior manager there I had been elected to take him home. Bettina was a little pissed at having to leave the party early, but finally she realized what not graciously accepting the task would do to my career and she cooled down. A couple of guys managed to get Salmons out to my car and had dumped him on the front seat next to Bettina. I was a little surprised to find that Salmons wasn't all that drunk, just too drunk to drive.

He was staring out the side window and the ride was quiet for the first five minutes or so and then Bettina asked, "Why do you drink so much?"

Great I thought, just what I needed to help me along in my career. Salmons turned to look at her and said, "It's a long sad story my dear."

Bettina said, "We have time and I'm a very good listener."

He was silent for several moments and then said, "I have what is known as erectile dysfunction. In plain words I can't get it up anymore. There was a time when seeing you in that dress and those sexy heels would have had me as hard as an iron bar. The doctor's say that the condition, at least in my case, is all mental and I suspect that they may be right. It happened shortly after I caught my wife in bed with another man. All of a sudden I just couldn't function anymore."

I noticed that he was staring at Bettina's legs. Her feet were on the transmission tunnel and her dress had ridden well up her thighs. I don't know why I said what I did, I suppose that it was because of my pride in Bettina or maybe it was the alcohol I'd had that night, but whatever the reason I said, "Maybe it's because you aren't getting the right stimulation. I bet Bettina could get you hard."

Salmons gave a grunt of disbelief and then said, "If she could your future with the company would be assured."

I was treating it as a humorous situation, a joke, and I said, "How about it honey, give him a raise to get me one?"

I saw Bettina give me a look that would curdle milk and then, almost defiantly, she turned her head away from me, lifted her dress to her waist and then with one motion she took the dress up over her head and tossed it in the back seat. She was sitting between me and Salmons dressed only in her panties and her high heels and Salmons gave a low whistle and said, "Great God Almighty!" Bettina looked at me with an expression that said, "This is your idea - live with it!" She lifted her left leg and put it over mine and then did the same with her right leg over Salmons left leg. She sat there between us with her legs spread wide while a man who was a stranger to her half an hour ago feasted his eyes on her. The situation was way out of my control now and Bettina was in charge. She gave me one last defiant look and then turned and kissed Salmons.

It was a long kiss and even though I couldn't see from where I was sitting I knew that Bettina had her tongue half way down his throat. When they broke the kiss Salmons lowered his head and started to suck Bettina's tits. His hand went to her crotch and he worked a finger under the crotch band and his fingers probed her pussy. Bettina moaned as the fingers worked in her and after a minute or so Salmons said, "Take off your panties."

As far as the two of them were concerned I wasn't even there. Bettina took off her under pants and then she reached for his zipper. In seconds she had his cock out and she lowered her head and took it in her mouth. Salmons head leaned back and he groaned, "Oh god, oh god, so good, so damned good."

Bettina's hair hid what she was doing but Salmons groans told me he was getting a damned good blow job. A minute or so later Bettina sat up and looked at the monster that was jutting up out of Salmons lap. "Good God!" she said as she looked at what had to beat least ten inches of hard flesh. Without even an acknowledgement that I was there Bettina got up and straddled Salmons and then lowered herself and I watched in horror as that giant cock split Bettina's pussy lips. Salmons thrust up and I saw his cock slide up into my wife. He grunted as he levered his cock into Bettina and each new thrust brought a cry of pleasure from my wife and I broke out in a cold sweat as the situation continued to escalate. My cock was the only one that Bettina had ever known and now she was crying out in pleasure as another man fucked her. Salmons looked over at me and said, "You were right. She got me up. How does it feel sweetie?"

Bettina looked over at me and said, "It's the best I ever had honey. Just don't stop giving it too me."

For the next five minutes I got to listen to the slap, slap, slap of flesh meeting flesh, Bettina's cries of pleasure and Salmons groans. Finally Salmons said, "I'm going to cum sweetie, want me to pull out?"

Bettina looked over at me, eyes boring into mine and said, "Why? I earned it and I want it."

I don't know how much he pumped into her, but at least a quart leaked out of her when she climbed off of him. Salmons collapsed against the door, a smile on his face, "I never thought anyone could get me up like that. Maybe it's the situation. I've never fucked a man's wife with him sitting right beside me. You folks do this often?"

Bettina said, "It's the first time" and she looked over at me and stared me right in the eye as she said, "But it won't be the last."

Salmons pulled her to him and kissed her. "Pull over" he said, "We are going to get in the back seat."

I kept driving and Bettina said, "The man said pull over dear. Do it!"

I watched in the rear view mirror as Bettina sucked his cock and got him hard again and then she lay down on the seat and spread her legs for him. When we got to his house I had to sit in the driveway for ten minutes while he finished fucking her. As he was getting out of the car Salmons said, "Can we do this again sometime?"

"Whenever you want honey. Just call and I'm all yours." She turned to face me, "Isn't that right dear?"

He calls often and sometimes Bettina is gone for days. I am now a vice president and while the money is good I've lost much more than I've gained. Bettina and I are still together only I haven't got a clue as to why. I love her, but I have no idea anymore how she feels about me. I have to believe that she is still with me because she cares for me, but she can be so cold blooded at times. The first time Salmons took Bettina with him on a five day business trip he didn't ask - he just told me he was taking her - and when I mentioned it to her she said, "Don't talk to me about it. He's your boss. All you have to do is tell him no, that I'm staying home with you."

I didn't do it. I'm sure that if I were to take a stand and try to cut Bettina off from that huge cock she would leave me and be Salmons mistress. He already owns her more than I ever did. For the last three months now he has been giving her to his friends and business associates and Bettina does whatever he tells her to do. The more I think about it though, the more I wonder why I'm so afraid that I'll lose her. She might be sharing a house with me, but she is already gone.