Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (3)

Story Info
Still giving hubby what he wants.
8.4k words
3.89
94.3k
25

Part 22 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is a continuation of three other stories. Some time back I received an email from a fan telling me how much she liked my stories. A week later she sent me another email commenting on another story of mine. Then she said that she wished she could write:

*

"I've turned into one of your slut wives. If I could write I could probably make a story about how I've become what my husband calls a "Hot Wife."

I told her to send me the particulars and I'd see if I could do her story for her. The result was Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina. She liked the story and sent me more on what she'd done since sending me the first batch and the result was BASW - Christina (2).

She was so happy with that one that she sent me a recap of her sex life before she got married to her husband Gary and I turned it into a story called Chris - The Wild Years.

I have stayed in touch with Christina and she has kept me pretty much up to date as far as her "hot wife" activities are concerned. You would have to say that she has 'lost a step' when you compare what she does now with what she did during "The Wild Years", but to her way of thinking she has just become more selective and circumspect.

I guess I'm something like an online diary for her. Well maybe a little more than that - I admit to being in lust with her (she has sent me a picture and I can honestly say "She is to die for") even though we have never met and never will meet - and she certainly seems to be one of my biggest fans, if not the biggest. I receive two or three emails a week from her telling me what might happen, what could have happened, and in some cases what did happen.

Christina is not as big a slut as her husband and I wish her to be; he because it is what he craves and I because of the story material it would supply and the fantasies of mine it would feed. In addition to recounting what she tells me I have been able to make a story or three out of some of the things she tells me (see "Pillow Talk").

This story is a departure from the format of the first two BASW Christina stories in that she wrote them and I merely edited them and then posted them for her. Chris - The Wild Years was written out, sent to me and I put it in story form. This story is different in that I am writing it from material that the two of us have provided. What I have done here is take our email correspondence from April 8, 2006 to August 10, 2006 and assemble them into a story. With one exception this story is pure Christina although she didn't write it. The one exception is where I took what I laughingly call "artistic license" with something she said. It embellishes the story a tad, but in no way detracts from it.

When I first posted Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina I had no idea that there would be a second story and then a third. I don't know if this fourth story will be the end of the Christina saga or merely the next chapter. One can only hope.

JPB

Colorado 8/25/2006

+++++

Note: This episode of Christina's life follows the editing of "Chris - The Early Years" and my sending it back to Chris for review.

Friday, April 8

Here it is sweetie. It still needs to be proof read, spell checked and I want your comments before I put the final polish on it.

Saturday, April 9

Hello Dear,

I wouldn't change a thing! I loved it! And, again, for me, I still get off remembering the post-prom train I pulled! Damn, I'm a slut!

Of course, after reading it, I had to wonder how it could work so well with hubby after revealing all my secrets??? Of course, I didn't tell him all in one sitting - I didn't want to see him have a heart attack.

Sorry, but nothing to report about First Friday. A group of us went to Applebee's and after pre-dinner and post-dinner Margaritas I got pretty wasted. After everybody else left I went to the bar and had a couple of coffees while I flirted with the young bartender. He offered to drive me home and he had a nice bulge in his trousers and I was tempted, but I was too tired to wait for his shift to end so he called me a cab and stuffed his number in my purse.

Now today I took our son to the "Y" for free swim time and met a very nice father who was there with his daughter. He was charming and the time flew and we exchanged numbers so we could set up another swim date. Hmmmm......

Love, Chris

Tuesday, April 12

Hi sweetie,

Couldn't sleep so here I am at almost three in the morning banging away at my keyboard working on another story. Is Gary only interested in my cheating wife stories, or is he open for anything I do. Just asking so I don't offend. Attached are two that have not yet been posted anywhere.

Thinking of you doing nasty things

Bob

Wednesday, April 13

Hello Dear,

Gary will read whatever you send sweetie, he likes your writing almost as much as I do. The bosses are talking about another business trip the week of the 24th. So keep that in mind if you don't hear from me for a day or two that week. I'll remind you before I go.

Love, Chris

Wednesday, April 20

Hello sweet Chris,

Once again you catch me at my keyboard hard at work trying to satisfy my adoring publics thirst for whatever the hell it is that I do. I've attached what I'm working on - see if you can figure out where I'm going with it. Here is a hint - I don't have a clue! It has already changed direction twice since I sat down at the keyboard. Where do you think it should go?

Lets see now; you like my stories and I get a "Be still my beating heart" when you find out I have a pond and a waterfall in my backyard. Would finding out I'm a damned good cook and take care of two-thirds of the meals around here make you want to run to me? (Yeah, you can bring Gary).

Ready to meet you at the airport, Bob

Thursday, April 21

Hi My Sweet Man,

I'll admit I have always found a man in an apron sexy. I'm lucky to have one of my own. With the crazy hours I work hubby always has something interesting for dinner. Me, on the other hand - I'm not much good in the kitchen (if you are talking about food that is).

Gee, I'm no good with the cooking or outside work, hubby changed WAY more than his share of poopy diapers, I hate to clean and do the laundry, I work long hours and I love to shop for shoes. I'm beginning to wonder why hubby keeps me around! Oh, yeah, now I remember!

Where to take Toni? You're the writer Sweetheart. Maybe the boss keeps her just for himself, and as long as she is available to him the husband has a job. I think you have already done the "company whore thing". The interesting thing would be what was the catalyst for Toni thinking that her marriage was over? Did the boss want her to do gangbangs or clients and she said no so he is going to tell the husband in the exit interview? Was the boss removed for some reason and she just realized she wanted more than one man in her life and she didn't want to hurt her husband by cheating? What happened that she was ready to split? Again dearest, you are the writer and it is for you to come up with the ideas and I can't wait to read what you come up with.

Love, Chris

Sunday, April 30

Hi there sweet author,

Well, I'm back home and resting. I spent yesterday reacquainting myself with my two guys, I really missed them. Nothing sexy happened on this trip, but I did meet a couple of part-time kids (and I do mean kids - still in college). While we were working together we had some laughs and some minor teasing and there were some looks at me like I was a MILF (I am you know). Anyway, we will be returning to Atlanta in a couple of weeks. We do have a couple of more offices in the area to visit and my two fans offered to take me to some non-touristy spots on my return trip.

Hmmm.....

Did I mention they were young boys?

Love you, Chris

Tuesday, May 2

Hello dearest,

Guess who called me today? Yup, one of the college kids from Atlanta. He just wanted to say "Hi" and that he enjoyed working with me. He repeated his offer to show me the non-touristy sights on my return trip. See what I mean about those red-blooded, over-testoseroned young boys?????

Love, Chris

Wednesday, May 3

Hey sexy lady,

Give me a hint sweetums, whatcha gonna do with the college boys? Lead them on, ignore them or make Gary happy? I know you told your hubby you were going to be pure on your business trips, but you already shot that one in the butt on your last trip. You already promised them once each trip. Gonna add the boys to the mix? Or do them separate? (Older woman, younger men - something about that just calls out to me).

Love, Bob

Friday, May 5

Dearest Bob,

What am I going to do with the college boys? Believe me, you are not the first guy to ask me that. I told hubby that if it could be arranged that--IF--something happens, it has to happen totally disconnected from the work related matters of the trip. I'm not saying no, I'm say that we will see. I WILL keep them separate from my associates. They already know I'm a slut, but they don't need to know how big a one.

Love you,

Your slutty Chris

Saturday, May 6

Hi there don't I wish you were my slutty Chris,

Oh to be a college boy when Christina comes to visit. The story of my life - never in the right place at the right time.

See what you think about the attached. A mixed bag to be sure, but what can you expect from my warped mind. In retrospect I should have let "Daniel (1)" stand alone, but I bowed to the pressure of emails and feedback. My bad.

Bob

Sunday, May 7

Hi My Guy #3,

(Sorry, Gary and my little guy have to be I and 2).

Gary and I both liked your set up on the "Pub Crawl" and we are looking forward to the rest of it.

I went out with the crowd on Friday night, but dinner and drinks was the extent of it. We are in a Chilli's/Applebee's/TGIF rut - with no band or dancing and I didn't feel up to finding some lounge on my own. Maybe next time! God, I've been so good I'm boring myself (and hubby, and I'm sure, you!)!

Your slut, Chris

Friday, May 12

Dearest Author'

I was told this morning that we will be returning to Atlanta next week (Wed thru Sat). I called Matt (one of the college boys) and told him and said I hope we could work out that tour he promised me. He seemed pleased. I wonder why?

Love, Chris

Monday, May 15

Hi Long Distance Lover,

I know I was a bad girl and didn't write to you yesterday, but it was Mother's Day and I took an entire day away from any kind of keyboard.

I'm leaving for my trip Wednesday morning and I will try and stay in touch as much as possible. I called Matt again and told him I would do all I could to get away for a tour.

Love, Chris

Tuesday, May 16

Dearest Bob,

Well, I'm leaving tomorrow, returning Saturday, so don't get mad if I don't check in every day - just know that I'm thinking of checking in every day.

Yours, Chris

Wednesday, May 17

Hi there sexy correspondent,

Sorry for missing yesterday. Bad day all around. Nothing worked right and I ended up working from 3 AM to 9:30 PM and I went straight to bed when I got home.

By the time you get this you will be on the road or at your evening accommodations and depending on how things go you may not get time to read it (I haven't forgotten your possible tour with the college boys nor have I forgotten your promise to your co-workers).

If you have to stay in and be a good girl I have attached a couple to give you something to read.

Thinking of you doing the NASTY, Bob

Thursday, May 18

Dear man who loves my slutty side,

Nasty does not even begin to cover it!!! No dinner, no drinks, no dancing, they just led me off the elevator and into Glen's room and the games began. I'll tell you all about when I sent you the tale of my trip.

Well, I'm set up for my "date" tonight. I told my co-workers that I had a college friend in town and we were going to get together to chat about old times (I wasn't actually lying, the boys are in college and I was friendly with them last time we were here). In fact, I'll be taking a taxi to a nearby Starbucks and meeting Matt for dinner and my "tour." Unfortunately his co-worker Vince is in the middle of exams and can't make it. Stay tuned for breaking news.

Love, slutty Chris

Monday, May 22

Hello Dearest,

Just a short note of "Hi" right now. You know what that first day back at your desk is like. Let us just say I had an incredible trip! I got together with Matt on two occasions and had a fantastic time. I can't wait until I'm able to write it out for you and tell you all about it.

Thinking of you, Chris

Sunday, May 28

Hello dearest Bob,

THANK GOD for Sundays and holidays!!! My life has been a bitch this week. Monday was a long day because it was my first day back from our trip so there was a lot of catch-up to do. Then all hell broke loose on Tuesday (something big with the company, but very hush-hush) and the earliest I got home all week was a little after 9 PM Tuesday through Friday. I worked almost eleven hours yesterday!!!

My wonderful hubby let me sleep in late, made me a wonderful breakfast and took our son out for the day. Is he a prince, or what? And this less than a week after I told him I got gangbanged and then fucked the balls of a young man on my trip last week. Then I spent most of the day in a bubble bath pampering myself with coffee, the Sunday paper and junk TV.

I PROMISE you will have the details of my tryst BEFORE I go back to work on Tuesday.

I'm still here dear, please don't be mad at me for not staying in touch.

Love, Chris

Friday, June 2

My dearest, dearest Bob,

I hope there isn't anything wrong. Maybe you are just mad at me for being such a terrible e-mail friend, and I don't blame you. Since I got back from my trip my life has gone into the toilet. I worked even more hours this week than last. I even got paged on Monday (Memorial Day!!) to check on some numbers my boss had sent me and to "just" check them out (gee, it only took two and a half-hours).

On top of everything else I got my period (too much info?) so along with tired I've been mean, bitchy and teary and not felling sexy in the least. I know, I know, WAY TOO MUCH INFO. I don't know how Gary can stand being married to me and I wouldn't care if he walked out. Of course that's just the hormones talking.

I even started my tale of sordid sex on my trip, but I tried being a JPB and writing a story instead of just giving you the facts. I will get it to you dear (if you still care about it).

Oh fuck! There's the phone again.

Wednesday, June 7

Dearest Author,

Well dear, I finally got something written up, but don't look for a JPB story. It really was a great trip and the sex was fantastic. Sorry I took so long to get it to you. Some of us don't have the muse you do.

Love me? Chris.

+++++

The Trip

Because the guys on the team (John from Human Resources, Glen from Engineering, and Mike from Marketing) were focused on their golf outing we were busy from the moment we got off the airplane Wednesday morning and into the rental car. We checked into the hotel, dropped our bags off in our rooms and were off to visit our first field office. We visited one office in the morning and two in the afternoon which put us ahead of schedule. As we got out of the rental car John reminded me of my promise and I was hustled off the elevator and into Greg's room. (I found out over breakfast that because golf was deemed a little more important than me they got me out of the way Wednesday so they could rest up for golf). I gladly excused myself and went into the ladies room and used my cell to call Matt to see if we were still on for our Thursday night "date." We were.

{I need to back up here and set the stage. I met Matt and his friend Vince on my first trip to Atlanta back in May. They are part-timers in one of the offices I visited and the three of us spent a lot of time together in one of the tiny back offices checking numbers, updating software and verifying security. We started kidding around and after a while the joking got a little flirty. I didn't mind. At 33 it's nice when a couple of college guys flirt with you. Over dinner, to which our team treated their office, one of the managers mentioned he belonged to some country club with a championship golf course and he invited us to go golfing with him. My five teammates reacted like they had been given free tickets and invited to the Super Bowl. They said we would be coming back to town in two or three weeks and would love to play the course. I said I didn't golf and then Matt and Vince offered to give me a tour of the town, avoiding all the tourist traps and showing me the "real" Atlanta. I spoke to both Matt and Vince on the phone over the next three weeks while the return trip was being set up.}

On Thursday we finished early (I guess the guys wanted a good nights sleep). Not wanting the rest of the team to see me meeting Matt (Vince had just finished exams and was out of state on a job interview) I took a taxi from the hotel and met him at a Starbucks. He told me to dress casual so I was wearing a red tank top, snug (but not tight) jeans, and red slip on wedges. I was also wearing my tiniest black bra and panty set.

Matt drove for a while and we parked at a building that looked like it belonged on the end of a dock somewhere. It was supposed to resemble a picturesque sea side shanty. Matt grabbed a six pack of Bud from a cooler in the trunk and led me inside to introduce me to steamed crabs. It was love at first taste.

After we finished eating he drove to a bustling neighborhood that seemed to have a bar in every building on the street and he led me into one of them. For the next hour we drank, yelled over the music and danced. After a while he took my hand and led me out of that bar and toward another. I pulled him to a stop and on the crowded sidewalk I pulled him close to me and said:

"You don't have to get me drunk Matt. In fact, it will probably be a lot better if we are not" and then I kissed him hard.

In an instant we were back in his car and I asked, "Where to?"

"How about my place?"

"Will we be alone?"

"I don't know. I have two roommates and one or both of them could be at home or they could both be out."

Not in the mood for entertaining a crowd I told him to take me back to my hotel. I think he was worried that I was calling it an evening and he brightened up when I told him to drop me off, park the car and meet me in my room. I'm surprised he didn't get stopped for speeding!

Our team's rooms were spread out so I didn't have anyone I knew in an adjoining room. Matt knocked on my door in what seemed like seconds after I got there and seconds after that we were both naked and on the bed. The sex was good --very good. He was young and had a nice hard cock and he liked to kiss and he loved to eat pussy, so how could it be bad?

I was keyed up, wound up tight as all I had thought about for two weeks was having a wild time with Matt and Vince. It hadn't helped any that Gary kept after me asking what I was going to do. Anyway, I was so wound up that I skipped the preliminaries, pushed Matt down on the bed and climbed on top of him and dropped myself down. I was so wet with eagerness that I didn't have a lot of trouble getting the job done --three pushes and I had all of him in me.

And then I rode him, God did I ever ride him. I couldn't remember ever before being in such a sexual frenzy. I came twice before he told me he was going to cum and then I rammed myself down on him and felt him let go. God it was good.

We fucked and suck late into the night. When we fell asleep one of us would wake up and then wake up the other and then we would go at it again. In the morning he ran out for some McDonald's breakfasts and then we fucked again until I had to shower, get dressed and meet my team in the lobby for the last office visit.