Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (4)

Story Info
She keeps on doing what her hubby wants.
5.5k words
4.23
80.1k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: If you are not familiar with Christina's story I would suggest that you read chapters one through three of Becoming a Slut Wife: Christina before you read this story. As in chapter three I am simply going to take our e-mail exchange and present it. Again, as I admitted at the beginning of chapter three, the woman "owns" me and it will come through loud and clear in my e-mails to her. I do hope that my lust for the lady will not detract from her story.

A brief introduction is in order before beginning this chapter. I made mention in one of my e-mails that I might be out of touch for several weeks because of my hobby. I am a Civil War history buff and a Civil War reenactor. I favor the Southern side, mostly because my ancestors on my mother's side of the family fought for the South. A professor at a local college looking for a way to spice up his lectures on the Civil War asked the local reenactment community for volunteers to give presentations to his classes and in a moment of weakness I raised my hand. This led to an ongoing stint as a guest speaker whenever the history department offered classes on the Civil War era. We pick up Christina's story at that point.

+++++

From: Just Plain Bob

To: Christina

Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 7:41 PM

Subject: You

Not working today and the weather is great outside so even though the wife is at work I won't be able to spend as much time on the computer as I would like - too much yard work I'm behind on.

There has to be a BASW_you_4. In BASW_you_2 you gave an indirect promise to your fans that you would be back. I refer to your telling Steve that you only get wild and crazy at Christmas time and that if he were around for next Christmas......?

I've already started the re-write on BASW_you_3. Hope to have it done and to you for review sometime this week.

I've taken your advice and done two endings for "The Runaways." I can think of a half a dozen more but don't want to take the effort.

The weeds are calling, talk to you later.

Love,

Bob

From: Christina

To: Just Plain Bob

Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:00 AM

Subject: If the CSA won?

Before I forget...

When you discussed your guest speaker schedule you mentioned that part of your presentation was that we would have been better off if the South had won. As an ex-History major I'm curious - what do you envision as the general outcome of a CSA win? Don't worry; I'm not giving you a homework assignment! Just a few sentences will do to give me something to think about.

Oh, and by the way, if I were in your class I'd sit up front in a mini and NO PANTIES! And I'd make sure you could see my hard nipples through my top. That wouldn't distract you, Professor, would it? Hey, I'm always willing to earn a little extra credit.

P. S. - Steve no longer works at my company.

Yours,

Chris

To: Christina

August 30, 2006

Long day at work. For a change nothing broke down, but the paper shipment did not arrive at 6 AM like it was supposed to. No paper and the press stands idle. Then comes the mad rush to play catch up when the paper does arrive.

I maintain that the Civil War was not fought over slavery, but for preserving the Union on the Northern side and in defense of States Rights on the Southern side. With McCormick's reapers and other mechanical farming inventions coming on the scene slavery would not have been economically viable much later than the early 1870's. When I state that we would be better off if the South had won I'm talking from a States Rights perspective. Take a look at the Federal Governments involvement in every aspect of your daily life and tell me that I'm wrong. I don't deny that the government does have a legitimate role to play, but NOT to the extent we see today.

No one could possibly predict what today would be like had the South won, but it very well could still be the United States of America only with a different set of political realities.

What has that got to do with fucking? Getting any lately? (I know, I'm bad, sorry).

Bob

From: Chris

August 31, 2006

I get what you are saying about States Rights....but what that means is that Virginia and South Carolina would still be fighting over who is the first among equals.

And, you're right...it has absolutely NOTHING to do with fucking! Forgive me for getting us off topic.

I've been reading your interracial stories. Interesting. I dated a couple of black guys in college. More important than cock size (and one of them WAS larger than normal) was all the baggage they brought with them - it was like they could never figure out who they were, or what they wanted to be. When they got with their friends they were totally different than the guy I thought I was dating. They adopted another persona. Then they would change again if they were the only Black in the crowd - another persona. It took all the fun out of going out with them because you never knew who you were with. Just another college guy? A militant? A homie? A rapper? A gangsta? Also - from personal experience - Black coeds did NOT like Black guys dating white girls and they made their feelings very obvious.

What has that got to do with anything? Well...there's this Black guy who works in our building on a different floor and he has been hitting on me. He is kind of cute - if you like bald heads.

Yours, Chris

From: Chris

September 2, 2006

Last night was First Friday and six of us girls went to the grand opening of a club. I do so love how an unattached female attracts attention. I bought my first drink, but that was the only one I bought. I spent three hours in the place and I don't believe thirty minutes was spent sitting at our table. I was kept out on the dance floor. By nine all the other girls had gone home and I was sitting in a booth with two very hunky guys and they had their hands all over me. When they asked me to go with them "to get some fresh air" I got up and willing went out to the parking lot with them. We were in the back seat, my blouse was unbuttoned and my panties were hanging from my left ankle when a police car pulled into the lot and started shining their spotlight on the parked cars. That cooled things off in a hurry so the three of us went back into the lounge. The boys tried to get me back outside when the cops were gone, but the mood had been ruined for me. When I got home and told hubby the story he wasn't very happy with me. He thinks I should have gone back out with them.

After our little man's bath hubby and I are planning a quiet night in -- reading our books and listening to the rain. (and if he behaves maybe I'll tell him some stories from my past).

The cute bald headed Black guy? Hubby and I have had hundreds of conversations over the years along the lines of "What if?" What would you do? What would you want me to do? How far would you go? How far would you like me to go? Etc. So what does it all mean? I don't know.

Yours, Chris

From: JPB

September 3, 2006

Did you review my re-write of BASW_you_3? I'm thinking of grouping all of the stories and calling them The Christina Chronicles. Or how about The Continuing Adventures of My Favorite Slut Wife? You are, you know.

Yours (God, don't I ever wish)

Bob

From: Chris

September 6, 2006

Yes, I reviewed BASW_C3 and I don't see anything that needs to change. After reading it I think I've been more than a little bit boring lately and I am falling below the bar I set for myself over the last two years. Hubby is in complete agreement and I guess you are too.

That's it! I'm just going to have to go out and slut myself to keep my favorite two men happy. Now, let me see what this mind of mine can come up with.

I vote for "The Continuing Saga of My Favorite Slut Wife." I do like that title for myself - now I just have to go out and earn it.

Love, Chris

From: JPB

September 8, 2006

Don't forget that for the next two weeks my contact will be sporadic as I will be standing in a classroom spouting politically incorrect things to impressionable young minds (I wonder what their faces would look like if in the middle of my spiel I started reading them BASW_you_1).

Love, Bob

From: Chris

September 10, 2006

I will miss you as you are checking out all those loose, sexy coeds! Do I see a JPB tale set on campus in the near future?

While you are flirting with the young skirts my week will be the same-old, same-old...you know...sign on, read email. Coffee break. Get called to the executive conference room, lift my skirt, drop my panties, bend over the table and get taken by the executives, one after another. Salad for lunch. Keep the contractors happy with blow jobs at their desks. Spank the bad employees. Heavy traffic on the ride home. Just another day in the salt mines of corporate America.

Gee, where did that come from??? Just feeling in a funny mood. Hope to hear from you soon, but if I don't, I understand.

Love, Chris

From: JPB

September 10, 2006

OH God, it just hit me! You have given me another story. Wife comes home from work, hubby says, "How did your day go?" and wife says just what you said, "Oh, my day was the same old..." only THAT IS JUST WHAT HER DAY WAS LIKE and hubby just chuckles and says, "Yes dear, nice to know you still have a sense of humor after a long hard day." I can see the possibilities now. We make a hell of a team Love. So far you have given me three Christina's, The Early Years, Pillow Talk and now this. I'm all aflutter.

Bob

From: Chris

September 11, 2006

Wow! Very cool! Can't wait to read it. Oh, and don't forget (for hubby's sake) Bachelor Party Pub Crawl.

P.S. - You being "all aflutter" sounds like something I'd like to see.

Love, C

From: JPB

September 16, 2006

I have returned from Politically Correct Land and not a moment too soon. I despair at the sad state of education in this country. I know that the victors write the histories, but even so they do include some truth about the other side. You would never know it to talk with students taking college level history classes. One freshman even thought that Jefferson Davis was on the Union side in what my great-great-grandfather called The Late Unpleasantness. Jesus wept!!! Thirty-one students in the class and twenty-six believed that the sole purpose of the Civil War was to free the slaves. This even after I read to them Lincoln's own words where he said he would see the blacks remain in chains if it would preserve the Union. I've got to stop doing this. It drives me crazy.

While I was gone did you happen to get laid? By someone other than your hubby I mean?

Bob

From: Chris

September 16, 2006

I was hoping to have something hot and steamy to report to you and dearest hubby. I went out with two girls from the office (no, not Karen) for dinner and a little clubbing after work on Friday night. Unfortunately for my two favorite men, all the men I met were absolute gentlemen! What's up with that??? However, I did get business cards with invitations to call for "lunch, dinner, or whatever..." from two nice guys (one is married and said so right up front). They were both older and I thought that might be a nice change from my last couple of adventures, but they both had to leave! Bummer! Was there a good football game on TV or something?

Maybe next weekend???

I am NOT surprised by what you found in the classroom. What can you expect from "U.S. History" by Homer Simpson?

Here I am, wearing only a T-shirt nightie, hubby is over at the neighbor's watching football, and there you are. Nothing for it but to turn out the light and go to bed.

Love, C

From: JPB

September 17, 2006

You are an evil woman to treat me like that. Tell me that hubby is gone, all you have on is a T-shirt. You know I'm eating my heart out not being able to take advantage of the situation. The least you could do for me is to throw something on and go out and pick up a stud, get laid and then tell about it.

Bob

From: Chris

September 17, 2006

All I can do is write and tell you what is happening, or, as is the case lately, what isn't happening. I'll try to be sluttier! I promise! Even hubby came home last night, with a few too many beers under his belt, and mentioned something about marrying a Girl Scout! I made him pay dearly for my cookies!

From: JPB

September 22, 2006

You win! I let you talk me into an alternate ending to The Runaways and so far the feedback is running 80/20 in favor of the second ending.

Bob

From: Chris

September 24, 2006

See? Eight out of ten of us like a happy ending.

I had a fun night last night (sorry - no illicit sex - at least not yet). I went to a bar with two neighbors. One of them, her brother was playing in the band. The crowd (and it was a crowd) was WAY young, but we did get hit on a bunch and didn't have to pay for a drink all night. I had a chance to take a trip to the parking lot with a real cutie (even if I was twice as old as he was), but I WAS WITH NEIGHBORS and you know how I feel about messing around close to home.

The band invited us to go with them next Saturday night. They are playing at a wedding reception at a resort hotel and they said if we dress up nice we can crash it. I love wedding receptions - I can get so naughty at them. Cross your fingers sweetie, the dry spell might be over.

Yours, C

From: Chris

September 27, 2006

Wedding crashers - NOT! Jan - my neighbor whose brother is in the band - called last night to say she couldn't go this weekend. She said that something else popped up, but admitted that her husband didn't like the idea, which is a shame because my hubby LOVED the idea. In fact, hubby suggested that since the brother "Couldn't help but remember me" (isn't he a sweetie?) I could still go with him (the brother) getting me into the reception. I would really be flying solo so I have to think about it.

Love, C

From: JPB

September 28, 2006

I'm with Gary on this one (but then I am with him on all he wants you to do) and I do think flying solo is the way to go. I know how you feel about "close to home" and wouldn't having a neighbor lady being around cause you to be a little more circumspect? At best you would end up standing around waiting for her to do it first so she wouldn't be able to look at you in the coming weeks and go "tsk, tsk." Just don't do the brother in the band. If he has a big mouth sister could find out about you. I keep hearing from your public and the question of the day seems to be, "Is Christina doing anything lately?"

Love, Bob

From: Chris

September 29, 2006

It's a good thing you don't live close to us or Gary would come find you and punch you in the nose. The wedding reception is out and you have only yourself to blame. You are the one who reminded me about Jan's brother. You said make sure I didn't do him because he might have a big mouth AND YOU WERE RIGHT! But you overlooked the fact that he will STILL BE THERE and he can pass what he sees back to Jan. And here I had almost talked myself into going. Bad, bad, bad Bob.

Yours, C

From: Christina

To: JPB

Sent: Saturday, October 7, 2006

Subject: Hubby is happy!

Last night was First Friday and we now have some material for Becoming a Slut Wife_Me_4. I AM WELL FUCKED from a steamy encounter! The dry spell is over. Even I can't believe that something happened last night (and today!) but it did. I was completely surprised, but it was very sexy for me and hubby seemed pleased when I got home and told him what happened. Let me get my thoughts together and get back to you. I'll try to get the facts to you by tomorrow at the latest (but don't hold me to it - Gary can't keep his hands off me long enough for me to sit down and type).

Love you,

Chris

From: Christina

October 12, 2006

Finally wore Gary out enough to slow him down and I've been able to sit down at the computer. Here it is, do with it what you will.

Did I tell you that hubby is a very happy man?

The Rib Joint

The dirty part started when I was leaving the restaurant, just opening the door, when I heard from behind me:

"Wow! You sure looked like you enjoyed the ribs."

Wait. Let me go back to the beginning. You know about our First Fridays of the month and this one started out like most of the others. By Friday afternoon, nine of us (six women and three guys) agreed on our First Friday outing. It wasn't going to be anything special, just dinner at a rib joint two of our co-workers had recommended.

When I pulled into the parking lot I knew why they called rib joints "joints." It was just a dumpy bar-looking place at one end of a strip mall, but the smoke coming out of the back end of the building sure smelled good. Inside it was small and dark, with a small bar and maybe a dozen tables. The beer was cold and the waitress kept the pitchers coming. The nine of us were in a jolly mood by the time the food arrived and it was worth the wait. The ribs were fantastic.

After we ate we continued drinking, getting loud but not rowdy, but soon noticed that we were getting the eye from the waitress and the crowd at the door and at the bar. She wanted us out to free up our tables and it wasn't even 6:30 yet. The guys (all married) said they were going home. The four single women all said they were going home to get ready to go out later. Mary, the other married woman said:

"Hell Christina, Tim's got the kids, I'm going shopping! How about you?"

I said, "No thanks" and went to the restroom and then started to leave and that is when I heard the guy behind me saying that it looked like I enjoyed the ribs. Here is why he said that. You know how when you are out with a crowd drinking you forget that there are other people around? Well, as we were on our racks of ribs one of the single girls who was sitting across from two of the guys started goofing around. She was acting as if she had something other than a rib in her mouth if you know what I mean. The two guys were moaning and groaning and so the rest of us girls started doing "things" with our ribs until we had all three guys moaning, groaning and saying things like:

"At least use a condom."

We were all tipsy and laughing and just having fun - totally forgetting there was a bunch of other people in the restaurant. And, apparently, at least one of them was watching us.

I turned around and saw a nice looking guy, maybe a few years older than me. He had a great smile. He was dressed in khaki pants and a denim shirt that had the name of the hardware store that was located at the other end of the mall just above the pocket.

I smiled back and said, "I did enjoy the ribs. They are always fun to eat."

"You looked like you were having fun. I never saw anyone eat them the way you did."

"What can I say? I've had a lot of experience...at eating ribs I mean."

His eyebrows went up at that and his smile got bigger. We introduced ourselves. He was Dave. We stood on the parking lot for a few minutes, just talking, and finally he said:

"Well, it was nice meeting you. I don't want to hold you up. I guess you have to go and meet your friends at another bar."

I said, "No, we all split up. I'm not sure what I'm going to do."

Then he said, "It's awfully early to be calling it a night. You aren't going home are you?"

The choice was mine. I could have simply said, "Yes, I'm going home to my husband and baby boy" but I didn't. In fact, I didn't say anything. Dave filled the gap.

"A little later I'm heading to "Annie's." It's a nice bar and tonight they are having a good blues band. Do you like the blues?"

Did I? Of course I knew who B. B. King and Muddy Waters were, but did I like the blues? Maybe, maybe not, but I did like Dave's smile and his demeanor. "Sure Dave, I like the blues. Who doesn't? How do I get to Annie's from here? Can I follow you?"

12