Becoming A Slut Wife: Corrie

Story Info
Talbot strayed and she didn't like it one bit.
3.7k words
4.01
73.5k
20

Part 28 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrine took him in her arms and kissed him softly on the mouth. She felt his tongue flick at her lips and she let hers touch his and then his probed her mouth and she probed back. She moaned as Tim began kneading her breasts. She allowed her legs to spread as he slid his hand down into her panties and pushed two fingers into her cleft. Her mouth hung open in pleasure as his fingers found and fondled her clit.

"The bed Tim, get me on the bed."

He picked her up and carried her over to the double bed and placed her down on it. He undressed while she watched in anticipation. She smiled as she saw has cock and she shivered at the thought of having the hard piece of flesh thrusting into her. She spread her legs and waited for Tim to mount her, but he surprised her as instead of climbing on top of her he bent and attacked her pussy with his mouth.

"Oh God oh God oh yes" she cried as she felt Tim's tongue press against her clit. Her ass instinctively raised off the bed as Tim licked and sucked at her pussy. She moaned and begged that he never stop as Tim brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She began to cry out, her legs shaking and pressing against the sides of Tim's head and as her orgasm hit she cried out, "Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh sweet Jesus yesssssss" and her legs spread wide. Before the sensations of her climax had dissipated Tim moved between her spread legs and his hard cock lanced into her. He took her legs and moved them up to her shoulders and drove deeply into her.

"Oh my God Tim, oh my God. So good baby, so good. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

Tim stroked into Corrine as hard and fast as he was able as she lay underneath him crying out, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." He felt her body start to go rigid and he felt the muscles in her pussy grip his cock.

Corrine cried out as the full intensity of her orgasm overcame her just as Tim erupted and flooded her pussy with his cream. At last she lay still on the bed with the warm glow of complete satisfaction upon her.

+++++

As she was getting dressed he asked, "When can we do this again?"

"We can't. This was a one time thing."

"I thought what we did here today was pretty damned exceptional and I know you felt it too. It showed in everything you did. How can you not want to do it again? And for that matter, again and again and again after that?"

"You're right. As far as sex goes it was exceptional and I'll remember it the rest of my life, but I won't be doing it again."

"Can you at least tell me why? I mean our being here is as much your idea as mine, maybe even more. Granted that I'm the one who has been chasing you for six months, six months during which you shot me down time after time, but today was your idea. Today I didn't even try. All I did was say "Good morning Corrie, you sure are looking good today" and you said, "Then maybe you should reserve a room so we can have a very long lunch." I do it and then have the best sex of my life and you say never again. Why?"

"Because I love my husband, that's why."

"That doesn't make any sense Corrie. You love your husband, but you just spent three hours here with me. If you can love him and still do it once, why not again?"

"I only did it this one time because I need what you just gave me for something else I have to do."

"I don't understand."

I don't either, she thought, as she buttoned her blouse. Oh she knew why she was in the room with Tim, but she didn't understand how her life could have changed so much that her session with Tim had become necessary.

+++++

Corrine had met Talbot Kramer when he had stopped by the office where she worked to visit her boss who was an old friend of his. She had been instantly attracted to him. His rugged good looks, confident manner and his easy charm had captivated her. She didn't even have to think about it when he asked her to have lunch with him. Lunch had led to a dinner date which had led to several others and then one night as Talbot had kissed her goodnight after a date she realized that she had found her soul mate and she had pulled him inside her apartment.

The first time had been a fast and furiously intense coupling that had both physically drained her and charged her back up at the same time. The second time had been a little slower and more emotionally satisfying, but the third time - oh God yes, that third time - had been Heaven and from then on Corrine knew she was Talbot's. That God was smiling down on her was evident in that it seemed that Talbot felt the same way about her. Three months later they were living together and by the end of the year they were married.

In the years that followed she had never lost the desire to be with him and at times even she felt that she smothered him, clung to him and hovered over him too much. But Talbot never seemed to mind. In fact, looking back on it, he actually seemed to take it as his due. Maybe if she had been a little less starry eyed she would have noticed and if she had maybe things would have turned out differently. But she was deeply in love, content with her life and she knew she would live happily ever after.

+++++

She got her rude awakening as she and Tal approached their eighth wedding anniversary. Tal was leaving on one of his many business trips and he was going to be gone on the day of their anniversary. He had packed his bags the night before and they were sitting by the door. She was in the kitchen fixing breakfast when she heard what she had been waiting for. The shower started running and as soon as she heard it she went to her purse and got out the anniversary card and gift she had gotten him and hurried over to his suitcase. She opened it and went to put the card and the gift into one of the side pockets so Tal would be surprised when he unpacked. Instead, she was the one surprised. She stared down at the condoms and her blood turned cold. There could be no mistaking it - Talbot was seeing other women on his business trips. She and Tal had agreed long ago that they didn't want children and so she had gone on the pill and as added insurance she also used a diaphragm. Not once during their marriage had she and Talbot ever used a condom. No, they were for someone else.

She put the suitcase back like she had found it, put the card and the gift back in her purse and went back to fixing breakfast. When Tal left she poured herself another cup of coffee and then she had gone outside to sit on the patio and stare up at the white clouds slowly moving across the blue sky and then she had cried.

When the tears stopped she looked back and tried to see if there was some place during their marriage where she might had done something to drive Tal away from her, but if there was something she couldn't see it. Was it just on business trips or did Tal cheat on her when he was home. He did work a lot of late nights and an occasional weekend, but was it really work? She didn't know, but she was going to find out.

+++++

She had been nervous and it was understandable. She was not by nature a sneaky person and sneaking around was unnatural to her, but how else was she going to find out what she wanted - no, what she needed - to know. After all, what did she know about tailing anybody? It had looked so easy on television and in the movies; just get behind somebody, let a couple of cars get between you and then follow along, right?

It was the third night that week that Tal had said he was going to be working late and the first two times she had sat on the street outside of his work place and waited for him to come out he apparently had. Unless of course he had some hussy spread out on his desk in his office. The third night he had come out of his building at his regular quitting time and she had followed him to the Shangri-La Motel. He knocked on the door of room 102 and the door had been opened by a woman who was already stripped down to her panties and bra. She had hoped and prayed that her fears were groundless, that Tal only strayed on the road, and always came home to her, but that hope was dashed by the redhead standing in the doorway of room 102. She sat in her car and cried and cried until her tear ducts were empty and then, broken hearted, she had driven home.

She sat in her dark living room and stared at the wall knowing that her perfect life was over. And with that realization came the anger. It came, grabbed her attention and started to build. She was angry with herself for even thinking that everything was all right if he came home to her after cheating on the road. Cheating was still cheating damn it and it didn't mean shit if he came home to her! Who else was going to wash his dirty socks and underwear? That son of a bitch! She gave him everything she had to give and the rotten bastard did that to her? Suddenly she knew what she had to do. She went into the den, picked up the phone, punched some numbers into it and when it was answered she said:

"Hello daddy. I need a big favor."

+++++

She looked over at Tim sitting naked on the edge of the bed watching her dress. Her fingers hesitated as they buttoned her blouse and then she said:

"Oh hell, it is only going to be this one time, but it really doesn't have to end just yet" and she began undressing again. She sat down on the edge of the bed and smiled at Tim.

"Bring it here lover, bring it to me. I want to suck it. Put your sweet cock in my mouth."

Tim walked over to the bed, his cocking bobbing up and down as he walked, and he was just the right height that his cock was on a level with her mouth when he got to her. She opened her mouth and took him in and began to give him the best blow job she had ever given. As soon as he was rock hard she said:

"I'm really sorry we can never do this again, but I want to make it memorable for both of us. I want to give you something that I've never given my husband, something that I will never give him. Would you take my ass Tim, please?"

Taking a position on her knees and with her head down on a pillow Corrine stuck her ass up in the air for her lover. Tim pushed two fingers into Corrine's cum load pussy and got them wet. He then used them to work on Corrine's butt hole to loosen it up a little. Tim gripped her hips as he slowly pushed his cock into her ass. She gasped in pain when Tim entered her. She knew that it would initially hurt, but that the pain would subside and an overwhelming pleasure would take over. Even though she had never given her husband her ass she was no stranger to anal sex. She'd had anal sex several times before marrying and had loved it. The only reason she had never given it to her husband was that he didn't want it. He thought it too degenerate. True to form the pain began to ebb and she felt the stirrings in her body as Tim's thrusts pushed the pain aside and drew out the pleasure. She moaned and grunted as Tim slid back and forth in her butt and she threw back her head and cried out, "Make me cum lover, make me cum!"

Tim fucked her a little harder and a little faster and she squeezed her ass cheeks together and tried to milk Tim's cock. And then it hit her and she screamed, "Oh God lover, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh God yesssssss."

+++++

It was midnight when she walked into the house. Talbot was sitting on the couch in the living room staring at the opposite wall. Without even looking at her he said:

"Where have you been?"

"Out."

"You didn't answer your cell phone."

"That's because I turned it off."

"Why?"

"So I wouldn't be bothered."

"Are you trying too tell me something here?"

"As a matter of fact I am. I guess you could say that my coming home at this late hour was my way of priming the pump."

"I suppose you will explain that?"

"Oh yes indeed hubby dear, I will most definitely explain, but you are not going to like it. I need to get something so don't go away."

When she came back she was holding a large manila envelope. She sat down across from Tal. Looked him right in the eyes and said:

"Talbot, you are a cheating asshole and I'm not the least bit happy about it."

He turned red in the face and held up his hand to stop her as he opened his mouth and got ready to tell his lie.

"Save your breath Talbot, I have all the proof I need. It is your own fault that you got caught Talbot. You should have kept your condoms some place other than in this house. I found them when I went to hide an anniversary card in your suitcase before your last trip. You and I both know we don't use them so I had to wonder why you had them. How long has this been going on Talbot? No matter, once I found them I began to wonder if you only cheated on me when you went on trips or did you do it at home too? I followed you on one of the nights you told me you were working late. I was across the street watching the night the near naked redhead opened the door to room 102 and let you in. That prompted me to hire a private detective to follow you and see what else you might be up to."

She held up the manila envelope, "This is his report Talbot and it says that you have been a very, very bad boy. Your turn now Talbot, what have you got to say for yourself?"

He looked at her in silence for several seconds and then asked, "What are you going to do?"

"That depends on you Talbot. First, let me tell you what I have already done. I've seen a lawyer and discussed things with him and I learned a lot. For instance, did you know that regardless of who the injured party is the first party to file in a divorce ends up in the drivers seat asset wise until the court can make rulings? That means even though you were the one who screwed over me if you were to get a lawyer in the morning and file for divorce you could get a restraining order to keep me out of the house until I could get a lawyer and contest it. My only other option would be to get a lawyer who worked faster and who could beat your lawyer to the punch.

"So that's what I've done Talbot. Call it a pre-emptive strike. The paperwork is already done and if I don't call the lawyer by eight-thirty tomorrow morning he will file the papers as soon as the courts open for business at nine. That means that by this time tomorrow you will be living in a motel room somewhere. You will have to pay for the room with a credit card because I cleaned out the savings and checking accounts this afternoon and I emptied the safe deposit box and cashed in the six certificates of deposit. All that's left Talbot is for you to decide if I call the lawyer in the morning or not."

"How is it my decision?"

"You are he one who put us on this road Talbot. Did you not stop to think of what would happen if I were to find out? Why did you do it Talbot? Wasn't I a good wife? Didn't I love you enough? Wasn't I good enough in bed? Why Talbot, tell me why."

He hung his head and was silent for a long while and then he said, "It isn't anything that you have or haven't done Corrie, it is just me, just the way I am."

"The way you are?"

"I'm weak Corrie. I'm weak and I give in to temptation. I've never deliberately set out to cheat on you, chase after other women, but I've never been able to say no to the women who chase after me. I have no idea why women seem to throw themselves at me, but they do and when they do I don't fight them off. It has nothing to do with my love for you. You are still the best thing to ever happen to me and it will kill me to lose you. Please Corrie, give me a chance to prove to you that you are the one I love."

"It isn't that easy Talbot. You have hurt me, hurt me bad, and I want to punish you for that. Punishing you is all I've thought of for the last couple of weeks and I finally decided on doing it today. I planned on confronting you tonight. I didn't know if you wanted to stay in our marriage or not, but if you did want to stay I needed to be ready to punish you, to make you pay a price for what you have done to me.

"There are two things you have to do Talbot. Do them and I'll call the lawyer and tell him to tear up the papers and we will put this behind us and try to rebuild the marriage. Don't do them and my lawyer will file first thing in the morning."

"What do I have to do?"

"The first thing is that you have to pay my father back the twenty-eight hundred dollars I borrowed from him to pay the lawyer and the private detective that I had follow you. I need to hear from him no later than eight-fifteen that he has received his money."

"How can I do that? You have cleaned out all of the accounts?"

"I don't care how you get it done Talbot. Get cash advances against your credit cards if you have to, but make sure it is done by eight-fifteen."

"What's the second thing?"

"You have to eat my pussy."

He grinned, "You call that punishment? You know that I love eating your pussy."

"True, but you might not love it this time. I spent from one this afternoon until an hour ago in a hotel room with one of the guys I work with. I'm so full of him Talbot that I had to use a Kotex pad to keep it from running out of me. That is your punishment Talbot. You have to suck every last drop of him out of me. It is non-negotiable Talbot and the offer is only good for as long as I'm in this room with you."

She looked at her watch. "I'll give you two minutes to decide Talbot. Two minutes to decide on whether you want to keep our marriage going or not. In two minutes, if you are not over here with your face buried in my pussy, I'm getting up and going upstairs and take a shower and when he is washed out of me you can consider yourself gone. What's it to be Talbot?"

"I have no choice. I can't let you go so I have to do what you want."

"Then come on over here Talbot. Suck my pussy. Suck my lover out of me."

She looked down at her husband as he cleaned out her cum laden pussy and as his tongue slid between her pussy lips she couldn't help but remember the way Tim's cock had felt as it slid between them only hours earlier. It was a shame, she thought, that it was only going to be the one afternoon.

+++++

She was sitting at her desk going through yesterday's reports when the call came in from her dad.

"He did? All of it? Thanks daddy, thanks a lot, it really helped. Bye daddy, I love you."

The call from Talbot came a little sooner than she expected.

"I was just served papers Corrie. Didn't you call the lawyer to stop it?"

"No Talbot, I didn't."

"Why not? I did what you wanted. I paid your dad back and I choked down my disgust and ate your pussy."

"I know you did Talbot."

"Then why didn't you call off your lawyer?"

"You said it yourself Tal. You're weak. You're weak and I don't trust you not to do it again and since I don't trust you it doesn't make any sense for me to continue on with you."

"Damn it Cor..."

As she hung up on Talbot she was looking across the room at Tim sitting at his desk and her pussy tingled as she wondered if he had plans for lunch.