Becoming A Slut Wife: Tammy

Story Info
Hubby wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.
8.6k words
3.92
153.5k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 81 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just what the world needs - another slut wife story. This one is different though; the others all happened to someone else, this one is mine.

*

My name is Tammy and I am married to Barney, a wonderful man, a great husband, a marvelous father and I love him dearly. I have two beautiful children, Staci who is nine and Brian who is six. I am living the American dream. I have a husband who loves me, two wonderful children who are the light of my life and a fine house in the suburbs. Barney has a great job that he loves and he makes very good money. So with all of that going for me what's with the cheating? Well, that's the story.

+++++

It came at me from out of nowhere and it was the last thing that I ever expected. Barney and I had gotten a sitter and we were out enjoying a night on the town. We had gone to Amelia's for dinner and after we went to Bogarts because we had heard they had a great band that played all of the Golden Oldies. We had been there a little over an hour, drinking and dancing, and I was on my third margarita and in a very good mood when a good looking man approached the table. I tensed up fully expecting a scene. It had happened before. A man would come over and ask me to dance and Barney would light into him for having the audacity to approach a married woman sitting with her husband. Barney could be a little loud at times and we would end up being the center of attention and I would end up wanting to crawl under the table and hide.

This time Barney surprised me. He smiled, stood up and offered his hand to the man. "Stan, good to see you."

"Marge and I are on the other side of the room and I saw you so I just came over to say hi."

Then Barney introduced me. Stan worked with him. "Say," Barney said, "Why don't you and Marge come on over and join us?"

Stan turned to me, "Is that okay with you?"

I liked that; I liked that he had to courtesy to ask me. "It is fine with me," I said, and he left to get his wife. As soon as he was out of hearing Barney said:

"I'm sorry honey, but he might have felt slighted if I hadn't offered and I do have to get along with him at the office."

"I don't mind honey," I said even though I did mind. To me a night out meant Barney and me - alone - no office politics intruding, so I threw a dig at my hubby. "He isn't bad looking, maybe I'll flirt some with him and get him to dance the fast dances with me, you know, the ones you don't like."

I saw just a touch of dark cloud in his eyes when I said that and I smiled to myself as I thought, "That will teach him to take me for granted."

Stan and his wife joined us, introductions were made and then we proceeded to socialize. About half an hour after Marge and Stan joined us the band started playing "Louie, Louie" which, back when I was in school, was a line dance. Barney had no use for dances like that so when a line began to form at one end of the dance floor I got up to go join in. Barney and Marge were talking about something and Stan got up and said he would go with me and he got up and followed. I wondered how Barney was taking that since he wasn't fond of me dancing with other partners. Technically, Stan wasn't dancing with me since you don't have a partner in a line dance. Still, I knew Barney and I expected to hear about it later.

And I did, but not how I expected.

On the way home Barney said, "You have an admirer."

"And just who would that be?"

"When you danced with Stan he couldn't take his eyes off of your ass."

"In the first place I didn't dance with Stan, you don't have partners in line dances. In the second place, so what if he looked at my butt. A lot of men look at my butt. It's a nice butt and I work damned hard on the Stairmaster to keep it nice."

"That isn't what I mean. What I should have said is that I think he wanted to fuck you."

"I doubt that. Marge is one sexy looking lady and I'm sure she keeps him plenty busy."

"I don't know about that. He has a reputation as a ladies man. Rumor has it that he has bedded half the women at work."

"Well gosh oh golly Barney, give me his phone number and I'll call him as soon as we get home."

Barney was silent for several seconds and then he said, "Would you really call him if I gave you the number?"

It was my turn to be silent for a couple of seconds before saying, "Who are you and what have you done with my husband? You know, the insanely jealous guy who married me? The guy who has a fit if another man even dares to ask me to dance?"

"I'm not that bad."

"Oh yes you are sweetie. In fact, this conversation is so unlike you I'm wondering if there isn't something behind it."

"Like what?"

"I don't know sweetie, you're the one who started it with telling me you think Stan wants my ass."

"Must have had too much to drink," he said and then he changed the subject.

When we got home and were undressed and ready for bed I pulled him to me, and because I was curious about his earlier abnormal behavior (abnormal to me anyway) I decided to play with him.

"Come on sweetie, show me what you would do to me if you were Stan."

"You want to imagine I'm Stan?" he asked as he slid his hard cock into my pussy.

"The question baby, is are YOU imagining you are Stan."

Barney pushed hard into me and I'm not sure where it came from, but I moaned:

"That's it Stan, fuck your married whore. Make my husband a cuckold. Fuck my married pussy baby, fill my cheating hole."

I was looking up into Barney's face when I said that and I thought I detected a wild glint in his eye. I wrapped my legs around his waist, locked my ankles in the small of his back and moaned:

"Hurry lover, hurry. You have to get me off before Barney gets home. Fuck me Stan, fuck me hard."

Then Barney surprised me. "I'll fuck you hard you cheating whore. I'll fuck your married whorish ass until your fucking cheating eyes cross" and he rammed hard into me.

I screamed out in pleasure and my hands clutched at his back, my nails digging in as I cried:

"That's it Stan, fuck your whore, fuck her hard."

"Bitch!!!" snarled Barney and I shook with my orgasm as he moaned, "You want cum you cheating whore? Well here it comes and I hope I knock your ass up."

He slammed hard into me one last time and then held himself against me as he spurted sperm into my hot hole. He pulled out of me, fell to the bed beside me and then rolled over and enveloped me in his arms. He nuzzled my neck and seconds later I heard the soft, steady breathing that told me he had fallen asleep.

+++++

In the morning over breakfast I said, "The booze has worn off and we are sober, albeit a little hung over, so would you care to explain last night to me?"

Barney looked at me in silence for several seconds and I could see he was trying to make up his mind on whether to tell me the truth or duck the question and then he said:

"You mentioned my insane jealousy last night, but you don't know the reason why I'm that way. Do you remember Richie Banner?"

Indeed I did remember Richie. Specifically I remembered the last time I had seen him. Oh God did I ever remember. "I remember him, why?"

"Two weeks before our wedding I ran into him at a bar. Richie always was an asshole and he'd had just enough to drink to be obnoxious. He took great delight in telling me about what you and he had done together in the greatest of detail. He laughed at me and told me I was marrying some very good, but well worn pussy and then he told me about all the threesomes you had done with him and his friends. I didn't believe him of course and I broke his nose and cracked two of his ribs before the others in the bar pulled me off of him.

"A couple of days later three of his buddies came looking for me. They planned on making me pay for what I'd done to him, but first they wanted to know why. When I told them and it changed things. All of a sudden Richie was a dirt bag who got what he deserved. One of them even told me that if Richie had done something like that to him he wouldn't stopped at just a broken nose and a couple of cracked ribs.

"But then they told me that even though Richie was a piece of shit for telling me, he didn't lie. All three of them said that at one time or another they had been part of a threesome with you and Richie. I asked a lot of questions and it seemed like it all took place before I met you and I accepted the fact that what you did before me was none of my business. I loved you, I was certain you loved me and the marriage went off as scheduled."

Good Lord, the poor man didn't know the half of it. I thanked God that Richie had only mentioned the threesomes. If he had told Barney the full story Barney would never have looked at me again, let alone marry me.

"Anyway, knowing what you had done and knowing how much they said you liked it I've spent years being afraid you liked multiple partners so much that you might want to go back to having them. The thought that one day you might sneak off and indulge yourself has always been with me. I've spent years praying that sexually I was enough for you and I've spent those same years thinking that every guy who comes close to you knows you like threesomes and wants to get you away from me so he can get you in one. That is where my insane jealousy comes from."

I sat there and looked at him and didn't know what to say. After several seconds of silence I knew what I HAD to say:

"Sweetie, I was young and wild then. I liked it, I won't lie about that; no, that's a lie right there. I didn't like it, I loved it, but there is a big difference between sex and love. When I met you love became more important than sex and I put my wild ways behind me so I could be yours. You have always been enough for me sexually. But that still doesn't explain last night. You weren't at all the jealous guy I've been married to all these years."

"I can't explain it Tam. All those years I was being scared that you would slip off and do it the thoughts of you with two men rolled around and around in my mind until suddenly one day I was seeing you with two men and one of them was me. I wondered what it would be like. I fantasized about it. Gradually I got to the point where I wanted it to happen. I wanted to share you with another man. I'd see other men and I'd ask myself if I could share you with them and the answer was always no, not with him.

"Last night I'd had just enough to drink to be loose. When I saw Stan coming towards us I fantasized that he would walk up to the table and say:

"Hi Barney. This your wife? Can I fuck her?" and I would say, "Sure, lets take her out to the car and do her."

"I guess some of the remnants of the fantasy stuck around and caused me to say the things I said."

Jesus God, my husband wanted me to be a shared wife. I'd meant what I said about love being more important than sex to me and that I'd put my wildness behind me when I met him, but Barney had been right when he had worried about me slipping off for some multiple partner sex. Not that I ever did it, but I sure thought about it all the time. There hadn't been a week go by during our marriage that I didn't think about it and remember how good it felt to have more than one cock to play with.

Richie had told Barney about the threesomes, but it didn't sound like he had mentioned the foursomes and the gangbangs. I wondered what Barney was seeing in his mind when he thought about me and two men. He probably saw me with a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy. Knowing Barney I didn't think he would picture it the way it usually was - one cock in my pussy and the other one in my ass. I got wet just remembering it. I just sat there and looked at him, shocked to my core, as what he had just said registered.

"Barney, are you telling me that you want to share me in a threesome?"

He looked away from me and down at the floor as he said, "Don't get upset Tam, it is just a fantasy."

As I sat there I remembered the last time I had been with more than one guy. It had been an eight man gangbang two weeks before my wedding - one last time before I promised to be faithful to my husband for all time. I'd said yes to Barney when he had proposed. I'd gone steady with him for six months and I had been faithful to him even though it had been hard, very hard.

We set a date three months away. It wasn't going to be a big wedding, just trip in front of a magistrate. Two weeks before the wedding I let some girl friends talk me into going out with them.

"Once you get married Tam you'll be lucky to get out to go to the store, let alone party."

I went with them and we drank and danced and drank some more and then Polly asked me to go home with her. She said she needed to show her boyfriend that she had really been out with the girls and not the boys. I followed her into the dark house and suddenly the lights came on and I found myself in a room full of naked guys who were stroking their cocks and looking at me like a hungry wolf looks at a sheep who has wandered into their midst.

"It's your going away party Tam," Polly said, "Last time to do what you love to do."

I didn't fight when two of the guys stepped forward and started undressing me. Two minutes later I was on my knees as the guys formed a circle around me and I went from cock to cock sucking on them in turn. Ten minutes later I was grunting like a pig as I took a cock in my pussy and one in my ass while a third one was moving toward my open mouth. It went on until six in the morning and might have gone on longer if anyone could have gotten up again. I remembered that I almost asked them to call around and find me a couple of more guys. I spent a year praying that Barney would never hear of it and then we moved fifteen hundred miles away and that took the pressure off me.

I thought of that night and surprised myself when I decided to take a gamble. "If I said yes who would you want the second man to be, Stan?"

His head snapped up and he looked at me with a shocked look on his face. "You would do it? You would actually do it?"

"I might consider it if I like the guy you pick," but before I could say any more the kids came into the kitchen wanting to know what was for breakfast. "We will talk about it later," I said as I got up to feed my hungry brood.

+++++

Talk about having a bad day. All day two thoughts were at war in my head. I had buried my inner slut deep in the dungeon and locked her away in order to marry the man I loved and have a stable and loving marriage. The slut was still there and there wasn't a week that went by that I didn't hear her voice asking me to unlock the dungeon and let her out and here was Barney hinting that he wanted me to let her out of her cage.

I wanted to; oh God did I ever want to, but the other thought at war with the thought of doing it was that I did not honestly think that my Barney was the type to do it. Oh I had no doubt that under the right set of circumstances he could handle a threesome with a woman, just not with me - his wife and the mother of his children. And what if he did do it. What would he think of me after seeing me on my knees with another man's cock in one of my holes? What would he think when he saw what a cock hungry slut I could be?

It didn't matter how long I looked at it or from what angle, the bottom line was that I just did not believe my Barney could handle it. And if Barney didn't handle it my perfect life would go into the toilet. By the time we sat down to dinner that night I had talked myself out of doing what I really, really would have loved doing. All through the meal, as the kids talked about the fun they had when Barney took them to the park that afternoon, I saw Barney looking at me and I wondered if he had spent the day thinking about our morning conversation. Was he hoping I'd say yes or had he had second thoughts about the idea.

He was waiting for me in the living room when I walked in after putting the kids to bed and he handed me a glass of wine and then asked:

"Have you spent any time thinking about what we were talking about this morning?"

"Actually sweetie, I have, and I don't think it would be a good idea."

"Why not? You want to. I saw it written all over your face when I mentioned it."

"There are a lot of things I want to do sweetie, but I don't do them because they could possibly be harmful to me or the family. I have put my wild days behind me and behind me is where they should stay. The wildest you are ever going to see me get is when I do some role playing."

"Role playing? I don't understand."

"Sure you do Stan. Remember last night when you fucked Barney's wife?"

I put my empty wineglass down and stood up and said, "If we hurry you can knock off another piece of Barney's whore before he gets home. Come on Stan, fuck me like the slut I am. Come on and fuck Barney's wife."

I sat naked on the side of the bed and watched Barney strip. I was looking at him and thinking of all the cocks that I wished I could have again. I wanted them and Barney seemed to want me to have them, or at least one more, but I was sure in my mind that Barney could not handle having a slut for a wife; I was so sure of it that I would never even think about giving him what he seemed to think he wanted. I looked at his hard cock sticking out from his body and said:

"Hurry up Stan, bring that beautiful cock over here and let Barney's slut wife suck on it. If we hurry we can get off a couple of good, hard fucks before you have to leave. Wouldn't want Barney to catch us and put and end to our fun, now would we?"

He walked over to me and I took his cock in my mouth and I started sucking on it.

+++++

It didn't end there of course. Once the elephant in the room was noticed it couldn't be avoided. Over the next couple of months Barney kept after me to think about giving him his fantasy. When we were out some place he would point out some guy and say:

"How about him? I could share you with a guy like that."

And every time he did it I would think, "God don't I wish" but I put my marriage ahead of my carnal desires and I wasn't going to gamble on Barney being able to handle things if he got what he said he wanted. Every time he brought the subject up I shot it down, right up till the night of Barney's birthday.

We got a sitter for the kids and we went out clubbing. We hit three different clubs and did some drinking and dancing at each one before ending up at the Pink Lady. We had been there maybe forty minutes and I'd had enough to drink by then to be in a pretty good mood. I had been teasing Barney all day about letting him watch me fuck Stan that night when we got home and I was as horny as a billy goat. I was sitting there savoring the thought of the role playing I was going to do when we got home. I'd even bought a dildo that I was going to introduce into the role playing as the second cock in a threesome and I was looking at Barney and trying to imagine the look on his face when I did it when I felt a touch on my shoulder and I turned to see Stan standing behind me.

"May I have this dance?"

I turned and looked at Barney and saw him sitting there with a big shit eating grin on his face and I immediately knew that Stan's being there was no accident. I had been set up! Without saying a word to Barney I stood up and let Stan lead me out onto the dance floor. As he took me in his arms and we started moving to the music I asked:

"Where's Marge?"

"She had a date tonight."

"A date?"

"Yeah, some guy she works with that she has the hots for."

"I take it that means you have some sort of an open marriage?"

"Yes we do."

"I'm guessing that somehow you told Barney about it?"

"He saw her when she was out on one of her dates and like a good friend he told me about it and then I had to explain to him that it was okay with me."